Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Image of the Beast IS the next temple built with hands in a city made without

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,976
    Blog Entries
    1

    Image of the Beast IS the next temple built with hands in a city made without

    The Image of the Beast made with hands

    I would like to highlight the word "make" and "to" or "for" the beast as most are understanding that this image is OF the beast and reflects evil. The image is however not OF the beast which is very important to understand. The image is to reflect the image of God as the folks on earth believe they are worshiping not a beast but God himself. Thus as in time past they build a temple and alter to worship.

    Rev 13
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

    Fire called down from heaven

    Rev 13
    13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

    This is not just some magic trick. This fire which comes down from above then goes into this temple whereby then an audible voice will speak from the alter holy of hollies. Sound familiar.

    2 CHRON 7
    1 Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the Lord filled the house.
    2 And the priests could not enter into the house of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord had filled the Lord's house.
    3 And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the Lord upon the house, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

    Same thing happens in Rev 13 however as deception. Fire comes down into the temple (image) then speaks from the throne and all the world worships the beast whom they think is the almighty God. And then the beast gives out his MARK as God will do the same to his followers.

    The city made without hands


    Now not only do you have one claiming to be God whom has the appearance as God sitting in the temple, the main delusion is the city itself wherein the temple is located. The city wherein the temple will be built is the city MADE WITHOUT hands. You may say how is this possible? Well the woman (city) in Rev 12 does come down to earth a 42 month end time period and will be inhabitant by the gentiles.

    Rev 12
    6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

    Rev 11
    2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
    8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

    Strong Delusion

    3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
    11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

    Not only sitting in the temple of God but from within a city made without hands.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In His Service
    Posts
    3,363

    Re: Image of the Beast IS the next temple built with hands in a city made without

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    The Image of the Beast made with hands

    I would like to highlight the word "make" and "to" or "for" the beast as most are understanding that this image is OF the beast and reflects evil. The image is however not OF the beast which is very important to understand. The image is to reflect the image of God as the folks on earth believe they are worshiping not a beast but God himself. Thus as in time past they build a temple and alter to worship.

    Rev 13
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

    Fire called down from heaven

    Rev 13
    13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

    This is not just some magic trick. This fire which comes down from above then goes into this temple whereby then an audible voice will speak from the alter holy of hollies. Sound familiar.

    2 CHRON 7
    1 Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the Lord filled the house.
    2 And the priests could not enter into the house of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord had filled the Lord's house.
    3 And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the Lord upon the house, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

    Same thing happens in Rev 13 however as deception. Fire comes down into the temple (image) then speaks from the throne and all the world worships the beast whom they think is the almighty God. And then the beast gives out his MARK as God will do the same to his followers.

    The city made without hands


    Now not only do you have one claiming to be God whom has the appearance as God sitting in the temple, the main delusion is the city itself wherein the temple is located. The city wherein the temple will be built is the city MADE WITHOUT hands. You may say how is this possible? Well the woman (city) in Rev 12 does come down to earth a 42 month end time period and will be inhabitant by the gentiles.

    Rev 12
    6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

    Rev 11
    2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
    8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

    Strong Delusion

    3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
    11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

    Not only sitting in the temple of God but from within a city made without hands.
    Forty some year ago i came to the conclusion that this is the image of the beast..

    She appears as a living, breathing, three-dimensional lady enveloped in exquisite light. Visionaries and seers describe a beautiful, young woman glowing in radiant splendor. Seers, while describing her as brilliant to behold and arrayed with every splendor, admit that the "Queen of Heaven" transcends human description.

    Marian followers also report seeing strange lights and glorious visions that often accompany an apparition. Visions of angels, glowing orbs, tongues of fire, mysterious solar phenomena, and peculiar luminous clouds have been sighted. Because of the tremendous pleasure and joy experienced by visionaries during an apparition, the term ecstasy[1] is the word most often used to describe this event. Those who have witnessed her, admit that they are paralyzed and enraptured by her beauty and charm.

    Numerous healings and miracles have been reported at apparition sites around the globe. In addition, the apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary has repeatedly announced that her most significant signs and wonders are yet future! She admits that she has not yet revealed her full glory to the world. She predicts heavenly signs and wonders that the whole world will soon witness. Consider the following messages received by three separate visionaries:

    Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

    My sign is emerging. God wills it thus. Only my children recognize it, as it reveals itself in secrecy, and they praise the Eternal One for it. Today I cannot reveal my power to the whole world. I must withdraw with my children. In secrecy I will perform miracles on the souls until the number of sacrifices has become full. ?Then I can reveal myself to the whole world?[2]

    Soon, I will come, my children! Soon, I will be in your midst with a great light. I will enlighten the entire world. Many souls will cry because they did not listen to my call. ?I will pass above everyone in a cloud and everyone will see me. What will become of those who insulted me and made a laughing stock of me? ?I will come soon, my sons, to travel through the entire world. I will give a great sign in the sky for those who will still want to be saved. All those who have recourse to me, who have a look of repentance, this will be sufficient to save them.[3]

    I wish to also tell you that before my apparitions end completely, I shall be seen by every denomination and religion throughout this world. I will be seen among all people, not for just a moment, but everyone will have a chance to see me. As I appeared in Zeitoun, I shall appear again so everyone may see me. Pray and help my plans to be realized, not just here, but throughout the world.[4]

    http://www.biblebelievers.com/tetlow/queenofall01.html
    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

    ~ Smith Wigglesworth


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    145

    Re: Image of the Beast IS the next temple built with hands in a city made without

    Thanks, Ross

    I've only very recently realized the image of the beast could very well be a 3rd temple built in Jerusalem, and so it's nice to see someone else seeing the same thing, and to be honest I'm very grateful for your cross-referencing to 2 Chron 7:1-3 , as this at least seems to be confirmation that this is correct:

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    The Image of the Beast made with hands

    I would like to highlight the word "make" and "to" or "for" the beast as most are understanding that this image is OF the beast and reflects evil. The image is however not OF the beast which is very important to understand. The image is to reflect the image of God as the folks on earth believe they are worshiping not a beast but God himself. Thus as in time past they build a temple and alter to worship.

    Rev 13
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

    Fire called down from heaven

    Rev 13
    13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

    This is not just some magic trick. This fire which comes down from above then goes into this temple whereby then an audible voice will speak from the alter holy of hollies. Sound familiar.

    2 CHRON 7
    1 Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the Lord filled the house.
    2 And the priests could not enter into the house of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord had filled the Lord's house.
    3 And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the Lord upon the house, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.


    Same thing happens in Rev 13 however as deception. Fire comes down into the temple (image) then speaks from the throne and all the world worships the beast whom they think is the almighty God. And then the beast gives out his MARK as God will do the same to his followers.
    This of course, of necessity (I believe, or according to the way my brain works) means that unbelieving, Pharisaic-oral Law-Talmudic man-made "Zion" is considered one of the seven heads of the Babylonian beast, which by the time John received the Revelation, had been wounded by the sword in the hand of Rome, but would ascend again out of the abyss.

    However, that obviously kind of changes the more traditional interpretation of the seven heads of the beast being that of the kingdoms of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece (being the first five heads), and Rome being the 6th which existed at the time John received the apocalypse (this is why when it comes to biblical prophecy I don't believe everything I believe, and I try not to believe anything I believe).

    You lost me with the following though:

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post

    The city made without hands


    Now not only do you have one claiming to be God whom has the appearance as God sitting in the temple, the main delusion is the city itself wherein the temple is located. The city wherein the temple will be built is the city MADE WITHOUT hands. You may say how is this possible? Well the woman (city) in Rev 12 does come down to earth a 42 month end time period and will be inhabitant by the gentiles.
    There's no reference to the woman of Revelation 12 "coming down to earth for a 42-month time period". The dragon and his demons are cast down to earth when Christ's blood enables the saints to overcome the accuser (Rev 12:10-12).

    I see this as God's Zion, after giving birth to the Messiah, fleeing into the wilderness after Christ had been caught up to God and to His throne, during the Roman invasion of AD66-70 (which Jesus had warned them to do in His Olivet Discourse), being attacked with false doctrine (the flood-waters spewed out of the mouth of the dragon), and then the dragon going to war with "the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." (Rev 12:17). (The first 200+ years of the spread of the gospel in the Roman empire was a time of great tribulation for Jews during the Roman war against Israel AD66-70, and persecution of Christians).

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post

    Rev 11
    2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

    8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

    Strong Delusion

    3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
    11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

    Not only sitting in the temple of God but from within a city made without hands.
    There is a strong case for the "temple" which the man of sin sets himself up in, being the Church, but there is also a strong case for it being a 3rd temple in Jerusalem. Sometimes I wonder if it's perhaps not both.

    If the strong delusion refers to Christians accepting a 3rd temple in Jerusalem as being of God, or "the works of God" (as they already view man-made "Zion" being "the work of God", apparently in order to bring about the fulfillment of prophecy and/or the fulfillment of His promises to "Abraham's seed"), and if this fact plus the "fire coming down from heaven" is the strong delusion, then it would also explain the falling away.

    Interesting post!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,978
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Image of the Beast IS the next temple built with hands in a city made without

    The temple isn't the image of the beast, but the image of the beast is placed there it seems.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,976
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Image of the Beast IS the next temple built with hands in a city made without

    Quote Originally Posted by m'lo goy View Post
    Thanks, Ross

    I've only very recently realized the image of the beast could very well be a 3rd temple built in Jerusalem, and so it's nice to see someone else seeing the same thing,
    Well that makes us the only two probably in the world!!!!! And perhaps since the first century!!!!

    But let me add. I see also 666 as the measurements of the of this image the temple. I also see the 666 as the number of a man, the number actually being of Christ. Christ is the door, what door? Well did you know the temple door is 60 X 6 cubits in size? (What was the image place in the plain of Dura? 60X6 as well.). And the narrow path to the holy of holies is 100X6 cubits = 600.

    So we have the image being built by the people whom believe they are in the presence of Christ himself. The temple will be in his image in which the counterfeit lamb will rule.

    This of course, of necessity (I believe, or according to the way my brain works) means that unbelieving, Pharisaic-oral Law-Talmudic man-made "Zion" is considered one of the seven heads of the Babylonian beast, which by the time John received the Revelation, had been wounded by the sword in the hand of Rome, but would ascend again out of the abyss.

    However, that obviously kind of changes the more traditional interpretation of the seven heads of the beast being that of the kingdoms of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece (being the first five heads), and Rome being the 6th which existed at the time John received the apocalypse (this is why when it comes to biblical prophecy I don't believe everything I believe, and I try not to believe anything I believe).
    Now I try to stay on line with the counterfeit idea. For Satan to make it as deceiving as possible his needs to make it look exactly as if Christ himself returns. So then I try to see a parallel "seven" in God's kingdom whereby Satan is counterfeiting. So I get 7 angels in God's kingdom. Thereby I try to understand the 7 heads by comparing them to the seven angels. Thus the seven heads would be more in line to represent the present total "church" followers of Satan whereby these seven have authority. So they do not represent past nations nor their leaders and not a revived Rome empire..

    As the 7 angels (7 spirits of the lamb eyes/horns) so too are the 7 heads part of the Beast and will rise all up together with the Beast himself being the 8th head. Sound familiar. It not Christ of the seven but the 8th head of the church, was he not wounded unto death and returns.... on and on.

    There's no reference to the woman of Revelation 12 "coming down to earth for a 42-month time period".
    6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

    So where is this wilderness she flees to located?

    IS 14
    17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

    So we do see this world reference as a wilderness. A wilderness do to the fact all the previous cities have been destroyed I believe this event is reference here. Note later in same chapter we see the AOD.

    Matt 24
    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places

    Furthermore, we do see a woman in the wilderness (world) in Rev 17.

    Rev 17
    3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

    18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.



    I see this as God's Zion, after giving birth to the Messiah, fleeing into the wilderness after Christ had been caught up to God and to His throne, during the Roman invasion of AD66-70
    Note when the woman flees to the wilderness for 1260 days we then see the next chapter another reference to this same period. Rev 13 is not a past period but a time up unto the 2nd coming.

    The woman is a city and the image Rev 12 may in fact represent Zion in heaven or perhaps just the city (still pondering). But Satan's plan was somehow to get her to earth whereby he could fornicate with her. The reason Satan had to have the woman come to earth is for his deception. He very well knows that if he claims God he need to return in the city of God or easily identified as a phony. Thus the title of the thread.

    So the woman in Rev 12 is the same woman in Rev 17.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    145

    Re: Image of the Beast IS the next temple built with hands in a city made without

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Well that makes us the only two probably in the world!!!!! And perhaps since the first century!!!!

    But let me add. I see also 666 as the measurements of the of this image the temple. I also see the 666 as the number of a man, the number actually being of Christ. Christ is the door, what door? Well did you know the temple door is 60 X 6 cubits in size? (What was the image place in the plain of Dura? 60X6 as well.). And the narrow path to the holy of holies is 100X6 cubits = 600.

    So we have the image being built by the people whom believe they are in the presence of Christ himself. The temple will be in his image in which the counterfeit lamb will rule.
    I knew about the measurements of Nebuchadnezzr's image but I never knew the temple door and the path to the holy of holies had the same measurements. If the 3rd temple has those measurements, then that is of immense importance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post

    Now I try to stay on line with the counterfeit idea. For Satan to make it as deceiving as possible his needs to make it look exactly as if Christ himself returns. So then I try to see a parallel "seven" in God's kingdom whereby Satan is counterfeiting. So I get 7 angels in God's kingdom. Thereby I try to understand the 7 heads by comparing them to the seven angels. Thus the seven heads would be more in line to represent the present total "church" followers of Satan whereby these seven have authority. So they do not represent past nations nor their leaders and not a revived Rome empire..

    As the 7 angels (7 spirits of the lamb eyes/horns) so too are the 7 heads part of the Beast and will rise all up together with the Beast himself being the 8th head. Sound familiar. It not Christ of the seven but the 8th head of the church, was he not wounded unto death and returns.... on and on.
    I'm not sure about the detail and I do see the seven-headed beast as the 7th kingdom that arises which is an amalgamation of all the previous world empires/kingdoms of Satan, but yes, I do believe that the 8th king is the millennial kingdom, and the false Christ, the great pretender, tries to establish it instead of Christ. The true 8th king/kingdom is the millennial Kingdom of Christ.

    INTERESTINGLY, in Israel today we have those who believe their Messiah is soon to be revealed, and he will lay the cornerstone foundation for the 3rd temple, and he will usher in the kingdom of Messiah. They believe he is going to fulfill the prophecies about their Messiah in almost the same way we believe the prophecies are fulfilled and will be fulfilled by Jesus.

    Those who have no idea about the teachings and beliefs of the chabad/Lubivich movement and their deceased Rabbi Schneerson, and the beliefs of the Temple Institute and some prominent Orthodox Rabbis in Israel, should do some research and brush up on their knowledge of the beliefs and goals of these people, since Jared Kushner and his wife are Chabad members, and the Kushner and Netanyahu families are close friends, and Jared Kushner is soon to announce his Middle-East peace plan.

    It's almost as though Christians have been lulled into a false sense of "what can the Jews of Israel do, now really?" However, with the help of the U.S they can do a lot,, and right now they have the 100% backing and support of the Trump Administration for everything and anything they want to do; and we need to remember that the spirit that denies that Jesus is the Christ and seeks to appoint another Messiah, is the spirit of antichrist.

    No Messiah "ruling the world from Jerusalem during a Messianic age" (which is what Chabad etc believe is around the corner) will be accepted by Jews, unless he is a Jew.

    The one who lays the cornerstone for "the (3rd) temple" (see the counterfeit) is Jew. I also believe a great part of the Christian church is going to be deluded into thinking, when it comes about, that this thing is of God and the works of God - and this is the harlot - those who are part of the falling away.

    God's Israel or the Israel of God, is Christ's faithful church/es or believers, and I still see Revelation 12 as speaking of God's Israel - not of the harlot, and neither about the (Pharisiac oral-law, "broken away from the faith of Abraham and formed a cult") "Israel" of Christ's time. Neither is it speaking about Talmudic Orthodox Judaism.

    To me, "the woman" who brought the Messiah into the world depicted in Revelation 12, is the true Israel of God - the remnant who believed in Messiah Jesus when He came 2,000 years ago, plus the Gentile believers who are grafted in among them.

    Yes, "the wilderness" is also the world, but I still don't see anything to suggest that "the woman" of Revelation 12 is a harlot.

    HOWEVER,

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post

    6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

    So where is this wilderness she flees to located?

    IS 14
    17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

    So we do see this world reference as a wilderness. A wilderness do to the fact all the previous cities have been destroyed I believe this event is reference here. Note later in same chapter we see the AOD.

    Matt 24
    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places

    Furthermore, we do see a woman in the wilderness (world) in Rev 17.

    Rev 17
    3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

    18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
    Yes. I see your point. I always wondered who is "they" who nourish the woman for 1,260 days - and if this is the case, then she is nourished really well in luxury - but this could also then be speaking of Pharisaic oral-law-become-Talmudic Orthodox Judaism "Israel".

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Note when the woman flees to the wilderness for 1260 days we then see the next chapter another reference to this same period. Rev 13 is not a past period but a time up unto the 2nd coming.

    The woman is a city and the image Rev 12 may in fact represent Zion in heaven or perhaps just the city (still pondering).
    If she is linked by Revelation 17 to the harlot then she is both the city of Jerusalem and the false Zion of Talmudic Orthodox Judaism (which grew out of Pharisaic oral-law Judaism, which itself was a cult broken away from the faith of Abraham, and which claims to be about to appoint their own Messiah).

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    But Satan's plan was somehow to get her to earth whereby he could fornicate with her. The reason Satan had to have the woman come to earth is for his deception. He very well knows that if he claims God he need to return in the city of God or easily identified as a phony. Thus the title of the thread.

    So the woman in Rev 12 is the same woman in Rev 17.
    The part I don't agree with is that she was ever "in heaven". The signs of the Zodiac were Babylonian, and had a lot to do with (a corrupted) version of the gospel; and these heavenly signs were understood by Jewish sages to have meaning: "The woman" of Revelation 12, is Virgo.

    The passage in Revelation is simply a throw-back to the Babylonian and Talmudic way of viewing certain planetary alignments as "signs in the heavens". In fact, "the woman on the beast" is also a throw-back to the ancient Babylonian cult. . It's Ishah ("the woman" of Genesis 3:15) (The Hebrew word for "the woman" is "ishah"). It's also Ishtar, the Babylonian fertility goddess who gives birth to the incarnation of the king of the gods and is considered "the Queen of heaven" and represented in the stars by Virgo.

    The Revelation of Christ uses this same ancient Babylonian (and later Greek and Roman) imagery because it's the Revelation of God's final judgment of Babylon and the harlot.

    The woman of Revelation 12 is Virgo, and it's a description of the alignment of planets - the same alignments that the magi (Zoroastrian priests) were looking for and had seen when they made their trip to Jerusalem to come to worship the one who had been born the King of the Jews.

    It's only a representation of "the woman" who brought the Messiah into the world - it is not saying, and does not mean, that she was "in heaven" and "came down to earth" ("the wilderness").

    However, I can see why you see a possible links between what is said in Rev 17 about John been taken into "the wilderness" where he sees "the harlot", and what is said in Rev 12 about "the woman" fleeing into the wilderness where "they" nourish her.

    It could also mean that it already took place - between AD 66-70 when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the temple - BUT just because something has "already" happened, does not of necessity mean it won't happen again (see the image).Attachment 13700

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,976
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Image of the Beast IS the next temple built with hands in a city made without

    Quote Originally Posted by m'lo goy View Post
    The true 8th king/kingdom is the millennial Kingdom of Christ.
    I don't see the 7 heads nor the 10 horns as kingdoms. They are all one part of a kingdom. The kingdom of Satan. Sorry no millennial kingdom.

    INTERESTINGLY, in Israel today we have those who believe their Messiah is soon to be revealed, and he will lay the cornerstone foundation for the 3rd temple, and he will usher in the kingdom of Messiah. They believe he is going to fulfill the prophecies about their Messiah in almost the same way we believe the prophecies are fulfilled and will be fulfilled by Jesus.
    Yes. Exactly.

    Jared Kushner is soon to announce his Middle-East peace plan.
    Remember counterfeit. So does God broker a "peace" plan. No. There will be no peace plan. War and destruction occurs has to occur first. And I mean total destruction whereas to make the world a wilderness then a false peace will ensue not because of some peace plan but the person whom arises has great power no other can compare, who can make war with him? Is he not the Christ? Thee is no need of a peace plan.

    So the next big event in the prophetic calendar in Matt 24, 6-7.

    No Messiah "ruling the world from Jerusalem during a Messianic age" (which is what Chabad etc believe is around the corner) will be accepted by Jews, unless he is a Jew.
    Not sure if anyone will know his ethnicity but he will rule from Jerusalem, not the Jerusalem as of now but again a city of gold, pearls and precious jewels. A new Jerusalem from the ashes.

    Yes, "the wilderness" is also the world, but I still don't see anything to suggest that "the woman" of Revelation 12 is a harlot.
    I agree but then she commits fornication after the 1260 days. Jerusalem is the main city in scripture described of committing such acts.

    Ask yourself, are there really two different women in the wilderness at the same time?

    The part I don't agree with is that she was ever "in heaven".
    Well there is also a war, individuals being cast out from therein, rejoicing in heaven......to many references in the chapter not to think such as literal.

    BUT just because something has "already" happened, does not of necessity mean it won't happen again
    Good answer. Though I don't see it in 70AD events, you need to have this outlook with scriptures because not all prophecies are past as some claim

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated
    By ross3421 in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jul 11th 2018, 09:09 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: Sep 25th 2017, 03:31 PM
  3. Ezekiel's Temple can be built now
    By Ben-Menashe in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: Jun 11th 2017, 12:00 PM
  4. Image of the beast = future temple Aod established
    By ross3421 in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jul 20th 2016, 01:41 PM
  5. Image of the Beast = the temple rebuilt = 666
    By ross3421 in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 11th 2015, 04:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •