Thread: Where has the all the gold gone? A future deception?

Blog Entries

Where has the all the gold gone? A future deception?

There has been massive amounts of gold which have gone missing thru the years; Germany WW2, Gold act Ft. Knox, 911 Twin Towers (probably not aware a large cache of gold was housed under the building which went missing after the attack), and the latest perhaps nearly a trillion from an Indian religious site. And perhaps others.

Where is this gold?

Now, I have a thought. Where will the gold originate to ordain the next temple and the city (not to mention stones and pearls)? You need a billion dollars of gold for just the temple and who knows of much for the city...…and will this city also have streets of gold as well? It should.

Rev 17
    4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

So is it possible that alternate reasons for these events is also to accumulate gold thereby enabling the future decking this city and temple for deception upon the world?

Re: Where has the all the gold gone? A future deception?

Remember that more than 100 billion dollars of new gold gets dug up every year, especially in China, Australia, Russia, and parts of the US. There's around 8000 billion dollars of gold floating around in total.

And I think you are misinterpreting Revelation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    Remember that more than 100 billion dollars of new gold gets dug up every year, especially in China, Australia, Russia, and parts of the US. There's around 8000 billion dollars of gold floating around in total.
    Thanks for reply,

Gold mining has been on a major decline over the last decade 85%. Estimates are 187,000 tons of Gold has ever been mined with only 57,000 tons left to mine. 2019 had 2500 tons of gold mined. 57,000 tons seem a lot but is only a 6 meter shape as high as a giraffe. Most gold in the world is claimed within jewelry or vaults. The claim is that the gold in the vaults in disappearing. Why and where is it going?

And I think you are misinterpreting Revelation
    How so? Clearly Mystery Babylon is decked with gold. And if it is a city to be of a King claiming to be Christ it has to be a city of gold, jewels, and pearls. Even streets of gold.

So the question where does the gold come from to deck this city?

1. It is possible that the followers pay a ransom of gold towards the king and the city. Individual gold jewelry, coin form.

2. The missing gold.

3. Both

I see #3. I see the city decked by the missing gold, so when this city is in the wilderness it will already have the appearance of gold, is this how she is fed?. And the temple which is built decked with gold from the inhabitants worshipping the beast.

I am not saying I am 100% correct here, but major amounts of gold are needed to deck a city Mystery Babylon.

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Gold mining has been on a major decline over the last decade 85%. Estimates are 187,000 tons of Gold has ever been mined with only 57,000 tons left to mine.
    About 190,400 metric tonnes at the end of 2017. There is about 54,000 metric tonnes that is worth mining at current prices. There is more that will be worth mining if the price increases.

The claim is that the gold in the vaults in disappearing.
    Not all claims are true.

Clearly Mystery Babylon is decked with gold.
    Metaphorically.

Blog Entries

Metaphorically.
    Sure there is metaphorical language being used in Rev 17 however the city is literal.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Is this woman dressed metaphorically? How about the woman in Rev 21, a metaphor?

Rev 21
    2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
    18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
    19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
    20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
    21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Rev 17
    4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls,

So either both woman are dressed metaphorically or literally not one or the other. (notice the similarities).

Gold mining has been on a major decline over the last decade 85%. Estimates are 187,000 tons of Gold has ever been mined with only 57,000 tons left to mine. 2019 had 2500 tons of gold mined. 57,000 tons seem a lot but is only a 6 meter shape as high as a giraffe. Most gold in the world is claimed within jewelry or vaults. The claim is that the gold in the vaults in disappearing. Why and where is it going?
    Just curious where you are getting that gold production is in a steep decline. This graph from wikipedia indicates gold production has been on the rise in general over the last century.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyv View Post
    Just curious where you are getting that gold production is in a steep decline. This graph from wikipedia indicates gold production has been on the rise in general over the last century.
    I think he was misled by the decline in South African gold production which, as the graph you linked to indicates, is more than compensated for by increases in China, Russia, and other countries.

I think he was misled by the decline in South African gold production which, as the graph you linked to indicates, is more than compensated for by increases in China, Russia, and other countries.
    Yes, I did see that one as well. I can think of a host of undeveloped deposits around the world with reserves of gold. This does not even include the blind and undiscovered deposits that are still lurking in the crust.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyv View Post
    Yes, I did see that one as well. I can think of a host of undeveloped deposits around the world with reserves of gold. This does not even include the blind and undiscovered deposits that are still lurking in the crust.
    Exactly. There's 54,000 metric tonnes that we know about and that is worth mining at current prices. There's almost certainly undiscovered deposits in at least Africa.

When the temple was destroyed in 70 AD where did the gold go? When Czar Nicholas was assassinated in 1917 where did his gold go?
    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Blog Entries

"our domination will take place when all the world's gold will be in the hands, for gold is the New Jerusalem."

Interestingly, I was having a conversation of the difference between Judaism and Zionism. Most label all who speak out against anything Jewish as anti-Semite in error however you can love the Jews but go against the Zionist. Most in the media and in US politics today are ignorant of the two.

This quote is from the supposed Rabbi in the book Protocols of Zion . Understanding much has been said to discredit the book as a fraud which may be the case. However the fact is that there is a group that are "Zionist" many of Judaism denounce. Furthermore, many of the 24 protocols seem to be taking shape. And the fact that New Jerusalem and the woman in Rev 17 are decked with gold. Many say the temple is being prepared, well there needs to be a city also!!!

WW2 brought about the nation of Israel, what will WW3 bring?

Matt 24
    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
    15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Rev 17
    4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
    18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

So there is a compelling case that the world's gold will be used to deck this city, now is there a conspiracy to hijack the gold of all nations for this secret building purpose?

Thread Information