Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'The world is ready' for a gay superhero in the MCU

Re: 'The world is ready' for a gay superhero in the MCU

Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    Guess I am off these boards then. Good bye.
    8 post count and already offensive / offended ? Come on man.

https://www.looper.com/147151/the-wo...ctoria-alonso/

Wait, the world is? They asked everyone on this mudball of a planet? No one asked me. I wrote to Disney already how they made a child (7) I know cry because he loves Frozen but because of the forthcoming gay stuff in the sequel, he can not watch it. I am sick of how Star Trek and Doctor Who have been getting more and more into it over the years.

So, how can they say "the world" when I did not get a vote to say "NO?"
    i tried to send you a message but your message box isn't receiving messages..
    A time will come when instead of shepherds feeding the sheep, the church will have clowns entertaining the goats.

~ Charles Spurgeon

Yup, just posting this since others have replied.
    I was a forum admin many times before and I never, ever deleted posts that were not extremely offensive, but ASKED people to change wording. This is why I left the other boards. They deleted my messages and everything else made no sense in the context since my messages were gone. I do not consider subhumans an insult, am sorry you all do. Next time, be polite and ask.
    Guess posting in Christian boards these days people get so highly defensive and objective so fast, I truly got no place to go. If you do not like "subhumans," gosh, you would not like what I have to say about the government.
    So yes, good bye. I dealt with this crap for years elsewhere, which is why I wanted to try this place.
    I stand by my feelings. Never tell me how to feel otherwise in my wording.
    I wonder how you treat people who hate God in these boards.
    Do not bother expecting me seeing future posts.
    God bless yea.

Blog Entries

Our edit function is not working right now. That's why I moderated your post. I wouldn't have asked your permission, but would have edited it myself and left a note.

I'm sorry that you are more personally insulted than understanding of why calling gay people subhuman is wrong. Jesus Christ would not have called gay people, lost people, and others sinners names.

The people that he called names were the religious people who were fake as could be.

Jerry Falwell called Ellen DeGeneres "Ellen Degenerate" from his pulpit and always laughed when he said it. He's dead now and can't reach out to her to bring Christ to her. I don't know why I said that, he never tried to bring Christ to her when he was alive. He just made jokes about her while preaching. That's not preaching, to me. It's just a man standing behind a pulpit pretending he's on Comedy Central.

My point - are gay people and other lost people going to listen to the gospel will we are calling them names and calling them subhuman? No, they are NOT. Call the sin what it is: an abomination, vile, and unnatural. But don't call the person subhuman or any other name.

As I said, it's shame that you are leaving because no one has asked you to leave. No one has done or said anything that you should be insulted by.

Gay people need to be saved. They need to repent. They can't and won't if we verbally abuse them. Plain and simple.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Blog Entries

Yup, just posting this since others have replied.
    I was a forum admin many times before and I never, ever deleted posts that were not extremely offensive, but ASKED people to change wording. This is why I left the other boards. They deleted my messages and everything else made no sense in the context since my messages were gone. I do not consider subhumans an insult, am sorry you all do. Next time, be polite and ask.
    Guess posting in Christian boards these days people get so highly defensive and objective so fast, I truly got no place to go. If you do not like "subhumans," gosh, you would not like what I have to say about the government.
    So yes, good bye. I dealt with this crap for years elsewhere, which is why I wanted to try this place.
    I stand by my feelings. Never tell me how to feel otherwise in my wording.
    I wonder how you treat people who hate God in these boards.
    Do not bother expecting me seeing future posts.
    God bless yea.
    My mom grew up in Nazi Germany. The term was widely used there at the time. What possible good came of it?

And what possible good can come from your dehumanizing sinners? We are all sinners. What makes you think your sins more righteous before God?

The Bible required this Of believers:

To do justice
    To live mercy
    To walk humbly with our God

Your post came up short on all three.

Blog Entries

The OP is self-exiled, but not banned.

Thread closed.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Thread Information