Thread: So now the Democrat party has an unrepentant Anti Semite

So now the Democrat party has an unrepentant Anti Semite

Ilhan Omar

And other Democrats refuse to rebuke her, or indeed speak against her in any way. The opposite, they're rallying around her. This is very painful for me.

And I don't want to hear any garbage about how she's just criticizing Israeli policy or whatever. She said, in sum and substance, (1) that Israel “hypnotizes the world”; (2) that American support for Israel was about Jewish-American money; and (3) that supporters of Israel have dual loyalty to Israel.

Those are all anti-Semitic tropes having nothing whatsoever to do with Israeli policy.

The Democrats, the supposed champion of oppressed minorities, have decided not to stand with Jews.

What's really sad is that Somali Muslims from her district are unhappy with this behavior. They are saying that they have been discriminated against, and the local Jewish community has stood with them, so why is she attacking Jews? But Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have decided that her behavior is to be tolerated.

Blog Entries

Re: So now the Democrat party has an unrepentant Anti Semite

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Ilhan Omar

And other Democrats refuse to rebuke her, or indeed speak against her in any way. The opposite, they're rallying around her. This is very painful for me.

And I don't want to hear any garbage about how she's just criticizing Israeli policy or whatever. She said, in sum and substance, (1) that Israel “hypnotizes the world”; (2) that American support for Israel was about Jewish-American money; and (3) that supporters of Israel have dual loyalty to Israel.

Those are all anti-Semitic tropes having nothing whatsoever to do with Israeli policy.

The Democrats, the supposed champion of oppressed minorities, have decided not to stand with Jews.

What's really sad is that Somali Muslims from her district are unhappy with this behavior. They are saying that they have been discriminated against, and the local Jewish community has stood with them, so why is she attacking Jews? But Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have decided that her behavior is to be tolerated.
    The democrat party has a rather nasty history of bigotry.

We ALL know Omar is an anti-Semite. The spineless appeasing democrat leadership knows it also.

And so it begins. The public persecutions of Jews. This crap has been going on for thousands of years, and now it continues in one of the few remaining countries where Jews can feel wanted and safe.

we need to fight this.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Purim is coming up. I can't help but be reminded of the follow excerpt from the book of Esther:

...Haman said to King Xerxes, “There is a certain people dispersed among the peoples in all the provinces of your kingdom who keep themselves separate. Their customs are different from those of all other people, and they do not obey the king’s laws; it is not in the king’s best interest to tolerate them. If it pleases the king, let a decree be issued to destroy them...

Which goes to show that nothing ever really changes. Jews accused of being disloyal thousands of years ago, too.

Blog Entries

My wife reminded me this morning God’s people will always be under attack in the spirit of Haman.

Let this Purim remind us that we who love God are here for such a time as this.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”

Mohammed would like her.
    She is advancing the jyhad of the pen mightily and the dhimmicrats love it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Taylor View Post
    Mohammed would like her.
    She is advancing the jyhad of the pen mightily and the dhimmicrats love it.
    As long as she is a useful tool for the left, they will embrace her. When she no longer serves their purpose, they'll flush her like yesterday's trash.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Elections have consequences indeed. What did people expect was going to happen by voting in Omar? Are people really still that dense about such things?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Elections have consequences indeed. What did people expect was going to happen by voting in Omar? Are people really still that dense about such things?
    I might be wrong but I think she was elected by the tens of thousands of Somali refugees we brought in and planted in her district.

Maybe that will give you an answer to what people were thinking ?

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Minneapolistan wants her jyhad in the Congress.
    They put her there to advance mohammedism.
    There weren’t enough patriotic American’s in that state to stop it.
    Maybe this will wake up the sleeping MN Americans, if they even have enough numbers to stop the hajj.

I pray we do wake up. If not we're going to wake up and find ourselves under Sharia law.

Thread Information