Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 666 - Identity Theft

Blog Entries

Re: 666 - Identity Theft

Ok, let's continue to brainstorm. Let's focus on the mark itself. We see that no one can buy or sell without. What did the use currently to buy and sell goods? Coins. Coins usually had an image and some also had writing on them usually stating the king and title ect…. So this "mark" will not be a physical coin but one which will be on a person but will have the same design.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

So I am saying the "mark" has an image and that this image is the picture of a temple (image of the beast).

Interestingly, this image ALSO speaks. Like God speaking from within the temple in times past.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

So does this mark contain only an image (image of the temple) which represents all three or does it include also writing of a number and a name?

Input appreciated.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    God the father is a person according to the doctrine of the Trinity and if He can be a person then all angels are persons also. Demons are simply fallen angels so all demons are persons. Person does not equal human person.
    Okay I see what you are saying now but it seamed like you were saying a person just like we are

thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Ok, let's continue to brainstorm. Let's focus on the mark itself. We see that no one can buy or sell without. What did the use currently to buy and sell goods? Coins. Coins usually had an image and some also had writing on them usually stating the king and title ect…. So this "mark" will not be a physical coin but one which will be on a person but will have the same design.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

So I am saying the "mark" has an image and that this image is the picture of a temple (image of the beast).

Interestingly, this image ALSO speaks. Like God speaking from within the temple in times past.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

So does this mark contain only an image (image of the temple) which represents all three or does it include also writing of a number and a name?

Input appreciated.
    I see the mark as symbolic for what you do and what you are continually devoted too. As a literal mark would contradict the scriptures that promise salvation to whoever ask like JOHN 3:16

Blog Entries

Ok, let's continue to brainstorm. Let's focus on the mark itself. We see that no one can buy or sell without. What did the use currently to buy and sell goods? Coins.
    You don't use coins to sell things, only to buy things. The mark gives someone the legal right to buy or sell so I don't believe it's money but something that allows you to be able to spend money, or receive money for goods. Perhaps selling can also apply to selling your labor and time ie: working to receive money. According to Strong, part of it's meaning is "to be busy".
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

You don't use coins to sell things, only to buy things.
    If your a seller you need to accept coins......

The mark gives someone the legal right to buy or sell so I don't believe it's money but something that allows you to be able to spend money, or receive money for goods. Perhaps selling can also apply to selling your labor and time ie: working to receive money. According to Strong, part of it's meaning is "to be busy".
    [/QUOTE]

To understand the "mark".... look towards the mark of God. The mark of the beast will be as the same. At the time when the beast kingdom is upon the earth, money will have no value as the case in the KOG. You will be able to buy and sell due to your association to the king.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    I see the mark as symbolic for what you do and what you are continually devoted too. As a literal mark would contradict the scriptures that promise salvation to whoever ask like JOHN 3:16
    Is the mark of God symbolic?

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

In eternity there are gates also...… (why are their gates?) people will be going in and out and the mark of God will allow access. Are there some without?

Ok, let's continue to brainstorm.
    Why?

Let's focus on the mark itself. We see that no one can buy or sell without. What did the use currently to buy and sell goods? Coins.
    Coins are not the mark of the beast. They don't fit the text, and they have been in use for thousands of years.

Blog Entries

If your a seller you need to accept coins......

To understand the "mark".... look towards the mark of God. The mark of the beast will be as the same. At the time when the beast kingdom is upon the earth, money will have no value as the case in the KOG. You will be able to buy and sell due to your association to the king.
    Then why all this stuff about coins then? You are contradicting yourself.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

In eternity there are gates also...… (why are their gates?) people will be going in and out and the mark of God will allow access. Are there some without?

Yes they are

Ezekiel 9:4
    For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

Blog Entries

Let’s try that again LOL

and said to him, "Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    Why?

Coins are not the mark of the beast. They don't fit the text, and they have been in use for thousands of years.
    Are you paying attention?

I used coins as an example as with coins there are images and writing on them. Thus is the mark.

Blog Entries

Let’s try that again LOL

and said to him, "Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it."
    So you think the God's mark is symbolic? How?

Blog Entries

Then why all this stuff about coins then? You are contradicting yourself.
    I used coins as an example as with coins there are images and writing on them. Thus is the mark.

Blog Entries

So you think the God's mark is symbolic? How?
    Ezekiel was seeing a vision

Blog Entries

Ezekiel was seeing a vision
    How about John?

Thread Information