Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 666 - Identity Theft

Re: 666 - Identity Theft

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Are you paying attention?

I used coins as an example as with coins there are images and writing on them. Thus is the mark.
    I don't know about you, but I don't superglue coins to my right hand or my forehead.

And, like I said, coins have been in use for thousands of years. They are not the "mark." They have nothing to do with the "mark." Having "images and writing" does not make something evil.

Blog Entries

How about John?
    Yes but I don’t think any marks in revelation are literal either

Blog Entries

Are you paying attention?

I used coins as an example as with coins there are images and writing on them. Thus is the mark.
    There is nothing in Rev 13 to suggest an image of the beast is the mark of the beast. An image is created of the beast, then it is made to come alive and speak but nothing at all about a description of what is marked upon people.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    There is nothing in Rev 13 to suggest an image of the beast is the mark of the beast. An image is created of the beast, then it is made to come alive and speak but nothing at all about a description of what is marked upon people.
    The mark of the beast is a "stamp" which would be of an image, writing, and or both.

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark (1), or the name of the beast (2), or the number (3) of his name.

So we see the impression is either a mark, a name, or a number. Or it could be one impression which means all three.....

Anyway the "mark" without the name or number would be an image of something.

This "mark" (image) could easily be the image of the beast, makes sense.

As I have pointed out the image which the followers of God build is a temple. Likewise here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    I don't know about you, but I don't superglue coins to my right hand or my forehead.

And, like I said, coins have been in use for thousands of years. They are not the "mark."
    Wow..... I never said coins are the mark. Pay attention!!!!!

They have nothing to do with the "mark."
    The mark like coins have inscriptions whether images or writings.

Blog Entries

The mark of the beast is a "stamp" which would be of an image, writing, and or both.

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark (1), or the name of the beast (2), or the number (3) of his name.

So we see the impression is either a mark, a name, or a number.
    It isn't saying the mark can be any of those three. It says to buy or sell you have to possess one of those three. The mark is not the name nor the number of the name.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

It isn't saying the mark can be any of those three. It says to buy or sell you have to possess one of those three. The mark is not the name nor the number of the name.
    Ok, so you need any one of the three. Now does not the name and the number mean the same? So would not the mark mean the same as well?

Blog Entries

Ok, so you need any one of the three. Now does not the name and the number mean the same?
    One is numbers and one is letters/a word.

So would not the mark mean the same as well?
    All I know is the verse separates them as different things. It's like three passwords that let you buy or sell on "beastbay.com" (not a real site just making a point) You can use the mark, or you can use the name or you can use the number of the name...any of them let's you in

Blog Entries

All I know is the verse separates them as different things. It's like three passwords that let you buy or sell on "beastbay.com" (not a real site just making a point) You can use the mark, or you can use the name or you can use the number of the name...any of them let's you in
    Logic would say all three mean the same thing but possible expressed different. Like my picture and my name and my title all different but all point to same person.

Blog Entries

Like my picture and my name and my title all different but all point to same person.
    Sure it's all you technically but they are all three separate things in their own right. A pic isn't a title and a title isn't your personal name and that name isn't a pic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    How can a person be "once was now is not but will come?
    How is a person cast into the lake of fire alive?
    How is a person cast into the lake of fire before the judgment day?
    How can a person come up from the abyss?
    How can a person have 10 horns & seven heads?
    The beast has to be a demon influencing different people like 7 kings
    Why does Revelation uses pictures? Is the beast a LITERAL 7-headed monster from myth?
    I think only a few people would even consider that.
    The 7-headed beast with 10 horns is a representation of the beast through history. It is NOT the beast at a SINGULAR point of history.
    This is clarified when we are told that the 7 heads are kings, and that one now is. SO only ONE PORTION of the ENTIRE beast is being seen at that moment in time.
    Now the 8th is the final and the culminating person of the beast.

You misunderstand me I was saying that AE was the 8th including Nero they have nothing to do with each other as they lived at different times all I was saying is that history repeats itself.
    AE was 11th in line in which 3 were uprooted before him thus he became the 8th just like the little horn in Daniel 7
    A4E was not one who uprooted 3. A4E has NOTHING to do with Dan 7, ONLY Dan 8.
    The 10 horns in Dan 7 are ALL ruling At THE SAME TIME, which is why 3 of them can be uprooted AT THE SAME TIME by the one person.
    Further note that those 3 who are uprooted were ruling and gave their power to the beast.

Cool Re: 666 - Identity Theft

The mark in the forehead and right hand are symbolic of the way we think and the way we work. So the buying and selling prohibition will be related to those.
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deade View Post
    The mark in the forehead and right hand are symbolic of the way we think and the way we work. So the buying and selling prohibition will be related to those.
    Except that can't stop people from buying and selling if they don't "think or work" in the same ways others do. The mark has to be visible in order to stop certain people from selling or buying. Remember as well that it doesn't say in the mind AND the right hand...it says either so it doesn't make sense that you can think one way but work another, or work one way but think another...it's either both or the concept of it being mental and of action doesn't make sense. It only makes sense if the mark is visible (or detectable by chip) then that way you can have it in the forehead OR in the hand and it still works.

Except that can't stop people from buying and selling if they don't "think or work" in the same ways others do. The mark has to be visible in order to stop certain people from selling or buying. Remember as well that it doesn't say in the mind AND the right hand...it says either so it doesn't make sense that you can think one way but work another, or work one way but think another...it's either both or the concept of it being mental and of action doesn't make sense. It only makes sense if the mark is visible (or detectable by chip) then that way you can have it in the forehead OR in the hand and it still works.

Cool Re: 666 - Identity Theft

Can it not be equally be visible (by chip or otherwise) and associated with how we think and work?
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Blog Entries

Can it not be equally be visible (by chip or otherwise) and associated with how we think and work?

My point is you keep saying think AND work based on forehead and hand but the text says forehead OR Rhand so it's not both thinking and working else it would say forehead AND Rhand. These small details are always key in most situations.

So being in the forehead OR Rhand doesn't support the idea of it simply being how a person works and thinks...it's more than that. It's a mark that's made in one of two places. It can be in the forehead and not in that hand or in that hand and not in the forehead.

My point is you keep saying think AND work based on forehead and hand but the text says forehead OR Rhand so it's not both thinking and working else it would say forehead AND Rhand. These small details are always key in most situations.

So being in the forehead OR Rhand doesn't support the idea of it simply being how a person works and thinks...it's more than that. It's a mark that's made in one of two places. It can be in the forehead and not in that hand or in that hand and not in the forehead.

Thread Information