Thread: back

back

I am reintroducing myself after a long time away from bibleforums.org. Mainly am here asking for prayers for a heart valve replacement coming up (which I just posted in prayer requests), but pleased to see some of the same names remain active. Lost my husband (married 56 years) in 2017 so life has included a lot of adjustments now that I am a widow. He had Alzheimer's disease for over 4 years and the last few I was his primary caregiver. After his death I went through a Grief Share group with meetings a year ago. Have been doing well until I learned three months ago that a heart condition of some years had gotten much worse and surgery was needed. So, I am having the TAVR replacement which is given to older people a lot now. It is easier and less invasive but not for all so have had to have several tests lately. I look forward to the time of recovery and restored health so that I can become more active in church, neighborhood, and community again. Meanwhile I hope to get back posting more online now and during my recovery at home. God bless all and especially those who will be praying for me.
    "The flowers appear on the earth,
    the time of singing has come,
    and the voice of the turtledove
    is heard in our land
    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Re: back

Welcome back. I am sorry for your loss. I will pray for your TArV replacement.
    We serve God by serving others. The world defines greatness in terms of power, possessions, prestige, and position. If you can demand service from others, you've arrived. In our self-serving culture with its me-first mentality, acting like a servant is not a popular concept. Rick Warren
    [

Blog Entries

Re: back

Welcome back !

Cool Re: back

Hello turtledove, welcome back to the forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Thread Information