Thread: I am back.

I am back.

Things got busy and I forgot about this forum. But I am back now and will try to check it regularly.

But first I want to apologize for some of my behavior that I decided was wrong. A few times I got a little cocky and a few times I was acting without thinking.
    Sorry Jayne for badly misreading and misunderstanding your post. And I apologize to the end times people, sorry that I was being arrogant about the second coming time. And I apologize to the apologetics section and evangelism, I was not thinking.

Blog Entries

Re: I am back.

Quote Originally Posted by Myname View Post
    Things got busy and I forgot about this forum. But I am back now and will try to check it regularly.

But first I want to apologize for some of my behavior that I decided was wrong. A few times I got a little cocky and a few times I was acting without thinking.
    Sorry Jayne for badly misreading and misunderstanding your post. And I apologize to the end times people, sorry that I was being arrogant about the second coming time. And I apologize to the apologetics section and evangelism, I was not thinking.
    I remember you, myname. Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Myname View Post

I remember you, myname. Welcome back.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Blog Entries

Re: I am back.

Welcome back !

Cool Re: I am back.

Hello MyName, welcome back to the forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Thread Information