Thread: Sorry for the confusion on Brunei post at 1:50 AM 3/14, but "edit" doesn't work.

Blog Entries

Sorry for the confusion on Brunei post at 1:50 AM 3/14, but "edit" doesn't work.

Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Blog Entries

Re: Sorry for the confusion on Brunei post at 1:50 AM 3/14, but "edit" doesn't work.

It's OK. It's not working for anyone. Just be thorough before you hit the submit button.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Blog Entries

Re: Sorry for the confusion on Brunei post at 1:50 AM 3/14, but "edit" doesn't work.

Thanks. Sometimes, though, my pasted post does not show up until I push submit, so I cant see any errors before that.

Thanks. Sometimes, though, my pasted post does not show up until I push submit, so I cant see any errors before that.
    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Thread Information