Thread: 50 Muslims ruthlessly murdered in New Zealand by a self described white supremist

Blog Entries

50 Muslims ruthlessly murdered in New Zealand by a self described white supremist

https://www.foxnews.com/world/new-ze...es-family-says

Now we have the motive....

Snip:

“The suspect wrote in his 74-page manifesto that he paid for his travels using money from bitcoin investments and described himself as a white supremacist who was out to avenge attacks in Europe perpetrated by Muslims.”

“Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called Children of God.”
    - Jesus

Re: 50 Muslims ruthlessly murdered in New Zealand by a self described white supremist

Peter Lord once preached a message that I was blessed to attend. He asked "Which is more powerful, love or hate?" Then he went on to explain how hate had changed the world. He spoke of how easy travel was prior to 9/11. He spoke of how that one event changed the entire world and travel all over the world was different now. It changed our laws. It changed our way of preparing. it changed our way of thinking. It changed the way we spy. And on and on.

But then He talked about the love of Jesus and all that has come from that. There is no doubt that love is greater and brings about more change than hate ever will.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Blog Entries

Re: 50 Muslims ruthlessly murdered in New Zealand by a self described white supremist

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    Peter Lord once preached a message that I was blessed to attend. He asked "Which is more powerful, love or hate?" Then he went on to explain how hate had changed the world. He spoke of how easy travel was prior to 9/11. He spoke of how that one event changed the entire world and travel all over the world was different now. It changed our laws. It changed our way of preparing. it changed our way of thinking. It changed the way we spy. And on and on.

But then He talked about the love of Jesus and all that has come from that. There is no doubt that love is greater and brings about more change than hate ever will.
    There is power in love.

And for human beings, much hypocrisy in hate.

Blog Entries

Wonder why they have not said anything about the two shooters caught on video. Others reports of three, one woman.
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    Wonder why they have not said anything about the two shooters caught on video. Others reports of three, one woman.
    By "they" do you mean FOX or the media in general?

A quick search showed NPR, Washington Post, and MSN last week mentioned suspected accomplices arrested.

NPR's version: New Zealand police have charged a 28-year-old man with murder and he made an initial court appearance that lasted about a minute, according to The Associated Press. The man was ordered to return to court on April 5, AP reports. Two other people were taken into custody and police continue to investigate their possible connections to the shootings. A fourth individual who had been arrested turned out to have been an armed man who was trying to assist the police, Ardern said.
    「耶和華聖潔無比,獨一無二,沒有磐石像我們的上帝。
    撒母耳記上 (1 Samuel) 2:2

Blog Entries

Have you actually seen the video?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

Yes I’ve seen it. However, I now think it was two undercover cops guarding a School near by. There was a shooter drill happeningnthr day in the area. But there have several reports of several shooters. Hard to piece it all together.
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Blog Entries

Yes I’ve seen it. However, I now think it was two undercover cops guarding a School near by. There was a shooter drill happeningnthr day in the area. But there have several reports of several shooters. Hard to piece it all together.
    I understand. I virtually every catastrophe the testimonies vary wildly.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Thread Information