Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to identify the AC in the book of Revelation using the book of Daniel!

Re: How to identify the AC in the book of Revelation using the book of Daniel!

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    Dan 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
    Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Here a ten horned beast arises and after it rises the little horn who takes control of this ten horned kingdom.

Who do you think the little horn is in Revelation? Same guy that arises AFTER the ten horned beast rises up.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Same beast Daniel described but with the added 7 heads.

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
    Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
    Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
    Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
    Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
    Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
    Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
    Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
    Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
    Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And here comes the little horn just like it is in Daniel.

Daniel - ten horned beast arises, little horn comes next and is the person of authority and power over the ten horned beast.
    Revelation - ten horned beast arises, false prophet comes next and is the person of authority and power over the ten horned beast.

Neither book uses the term "Antichrist" but we know that same person is found in both books under a different name. Isn't it clear that the little horn and FP are the AC?

little horn = false prophet = antichrist.
    I disagree.

The False Prophet is the "wounded-head" of the first beast.

For it is he that spoke the words that are blasphemy to God.

The AC or "Second Beast" takes those words of blasphemy and makes them law, for which the penalty is death, and enshrines that law in the monument that is going to be built.

Also, the First Beast is not, technically, assassinated.

Only the "wounded-head" is given a fatal head wound that is healed:

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein* to worship the first beast, whose* deadly wound was healed. 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

There are seven heads in the "First Beast" and the other six carry the message of the "wounded-head" to the rest of the world, and support his memory after he dies.

IMO.
    JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
    JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Cool Re: How to identify the AC in the book of Revelation using the book of Daniel!

My take on the little horn is the excerpt below from my second book: Twenty-first Century Prophecy Primer.

While our (the United States) eyes are on China and Russia, a third superpower is on the horizon. The United States of Europe has yet to become a world player, military wise. That is about to change. And they already have nuclear weapons. If the Catholic Church becomes pivotal in this union, Britain will have no part of it. Even though the Americans and the British have suggested a united Europe, will they be our friends? Again, if they embrace the Catholic Church, it is unlikely. At best, our relationship with them will amount to toleration. I foresee Germany as the strongest contender for the domination of this union.

When the EEC had a parade in Paris, German troops marched through the city. Many older Parisians that lived during the last world war had tears in their eyes. They were saying. “We said we would never let it happen again.”

Such are the lessons we learn. Remember the “little horn” of the beast. I foresee the Catholic Church at the center of this revitalization of uniting Europe.
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Thread Information