Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Rev 13:1 Is John or the Dragon standing on the sea shore?

Blog Entries

Re: Rev 13:1 Is John or the Dragon standing on the sea shore?

Satan has access to heaven

Satan is kicked out of heaven after Jesus acends Back upto heaven

The thousand years starts

Satan is full of fury because he is now in the last days as peter confirms on the day of Pentecost

Satan turns his wrath on Israel And then the church as history proves in the first century

Did you see post 38?

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    Satan has access to heaven

Satan is kicked out of heaven after Jesus acends Back upto heaven

The thousand years starts

Satan is full of fury because he is now in the last days as peter confirms on the day of Pentecost

Satan turns his wrath on Israel And then the church as history proves in the first century

Did you see post 38?
    If you mean me, did I see post 38. No I didn't as of yet, or if I did, it's already slipped my mind as to what you said in it.

Still though, satan is bound in the pit during the thousand years. Any great fury he might have, it wouldn't be when he is bound in the pit, it would be when he isn't bound in the pit. I don't know why anyone would not want to at least agree with that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by divaD View Post
    If you mean me, did I see post 38. No I didn't as of yet, or if I did, it's already slipped my mind as to what you said in it.

Still though, satan is bound in the pit during the thousand years. Any great fury he might have, it wouldn't be when he is bound in the pit, it would be when he isn't bound in the pit. I don't know why anyone would not want to at least agree with that.
    If you believe that Satan is literally bound in chains in a pit then you are right but if you believe that the binding is symbolic for the gospel to stop people from being deceived then I am right

Yes I did mean you Dave

but if you believe that the binding is symbolic for the gospel to stop people from being deceived then I am right

So why are some ppl still deceived, regardless, and that some people have continued to be deceived since the beginning of time, even to this day?

If you believe that Satan is literally bound in chains in a pit then you are right but if you believe that the binding is symbolic for the gospel to stop people from being deceived then I am right

Yes I did mean you Dave

The text in Rev 20 indicates he is cast into the BP. It makes no sense to cast someone into something unless where they're being cast into is a literal place. satan is also eventually cast into the LOF. But how many ppl would actually argue that the LOF is not a real place?

Blog Entries

So why are some ppl still deceived, regardless, and that some people have continued to be deceived since the beginning of time, even to this day?
    Why will some people still go to hell even though Jesus paid the price for all sins?

Because some people choose not to believe in Him.

The gospel is the revealing of Jesus but if people reject it then they are still deceived

This is why there are so many false religions and cults because Satan knows people people need something more so he deceives them but god has the answer

Satan’s greatest deception is to convince people that Satan doesn’t exist its that easy for him to deceive people

Blog Entries

The text in Rev 20 indicates he is cast into the BP. It makes no sense to cast someone into something unless where they're being cast into is a literal place. satan is also eventually cast into the LOF. But how many ppl would actually argue that the LOF is not a real place?
    How can there is a pit that is bottomless? That’s impossible the whole definition of a pit is that it has a bottom so it can’t be literal

The lake of fire isn’t literal it’s spiritual death eternal separation from god

Satanís greatest deception is to convince people that Satan doesnít exist its that easy for him to deceive people
    And his next greatest deception is to convince some ppl that he is currently bound when he obviously isn't. Which is somewhat ironic since he's not supposed to be able to deceive anyone while he is bound.

How can there is a pit that is bottomless? Thatís impossible the whole definition of a pit is that it has a bottom so it canít be literal

The lake of fire isnít literal itís spiritual death eternal separation from god
    Unfortunately we can't get into an indepth discussion about the LOF in this section of the board since it could lead to the discussing of things not allowed here.

As to the pit then. if there is no such thing as a BP, what is the point of why it's even mentioned then?

Blog Entries

Unfortunately we can't get into an indepth discussion about the LOF in this section of the board since it could lead to the discussing of things not allowed here.

As to the pit then. if there is no such thing as a BP, what is the point of why it's even mentioned then?
    It’s a fact that a bottomles pit doesn’t exist and thats the clue that it’s symbolic

I think it’s a symbolic symbol of never ending punishment imagine being cast out of heaven eternal punishment a dead end you can never get back

Right after Jesus accention like rev 12 says. Satan is cast out when the kingdom of god is preached which stops the deception of Satan

Jesus tells us this happened when the deciples came back from preaching the kingdom of god

Luke 10:18
    He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
    Yet the text in Rev 12 indicates the following.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Like I have been pointing out numerous times already, he would not be having great wrath while bound in the pit, he would be having it while not bound in the pit. Revelation 12:13-17 has him waging war against others. That is something he only would and can do while not bound, and not something he would and can do while he is bound. And what precedes this? The war in heaven, where he still had access to heaven prior to this war. There is nowhere to fit a thousand year period in here anywhere.

Blog Entries

Yet the text in Rev 12 indicates the following.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Like I have been pointing out numerous times already, he would not be having great wrath while bound in the pit, he would be having it while not bound in the pit. Revelation 12:13-17 has him waging war against others. That is something he only would and can do while not bound, and not something he would and can do while he is bound.
    If you believe that Satan is literally bound in chains in a pit then you are right but if you believe that the binding is symbolic for the gospel to stop people from being deceived then I can be right as Satan can still persecute Israel and the church

If you believe that Satan is literally bound in chains in a pit then you are right but if you believe that the binding is symbolic for the gospel to stop people from being deceived then I can be right as Satan can still persecute Israel and the church
    Rev 12 alone already proves I'm correct.
    Last edited by divaD; Apr 4th 2019 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Decided to remove unneccesary comment by me.

Blog Entries

Rev 12 alone already proves I'm correct. Anyone being intellectually honest would have to agree.
    So we can have symbolism

A Woman clothed in the sun with the moon under her feet and 12 stars
    A red dragon who’s tail swipes a third of the stars out of the sky to the earth
    A bottomless pit
    A dragon who is also a serpent who has 7 heads and 12 horns and 7 crowns
    A dragon who will try to eat a child when he is born

But all of a sudden this symbolisms now becomes literal
    A great chain
    And physical binding

That doesn’t make sense how can the great chain not be the power of the gospel?

So we can have symbolism

A Woman clothed in the sun with the moon under her feet and 12 stars
    A red dragon whoís tail swipes a third of the stars out of the sky to the earth
    A bottomless pit
    A dragon who is also a serpent who has 7 heads and 12 horns and 7 crowns
    A dragon who will try to eat a child when he is born

But all of a sudden this symbolisms now becomes literal
    A great chain
    And physical binding

That doesnít make sense how can the great chain not be the power of the gospel?
    It doesn't matter whether the BP is real or not, because what matters is the timeline in Rev 12:7-17, and that it shows there is no place to fit a thousand year period within these verses. Rev 12:7-17 has only two periods of time in view, not three. The first period of time being when satan had access to heaven, which logically has to include from the beginning of time until the war in heaven. The 2nd period of time when he is cast unto the earth having great wrath. There is not in the text a 3rd period of time that fits between the 1st period of time and the 2nd period of time, making the 2nd period of time now the third period of time in the process.

Thread Information