Thread: Did The Pope Just Evoke the Prophetic Alliance Between Esau and Ishmael Against Jerus

Did The Pope Just Evoke the Prophetic Alliance Between Esau and Ishmael Against Jerus

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...ess-jerusalem/
    I haven't posted in awhile and am not sure about supplying links. I saw this article and was quite surprised regarding it's conclusions.

Re: Did The Pope Just Evoke the Prophetic Alliance Between Esau and Ishmael Against J

Christians are the descendents of Esau? This is a new one on me. Christianity's a belief and practice that's independent of ancestry. How can it be a descendent of Esau?

Re: Did The Pope Just Evoke the Prophetic Alliance Between Esau and Ishmael Against J

It troubles me when people [who are not Christian] speak with their own 'authority' about Christian matters.
    Saying that the pope is representative of all Christians is a very alarming statement.

Yes, it's astonishing really.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Christians are the descendents of Esau? This is a new one on me. Christianity's a belief and practice that's independent of ancestry. How can it be a descendent of Esau?
    That is a weird one. Edomites were the descendants of Esau the last I heard.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Nothing that man says astonishes me in light of who he is...
    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Blog Entries

It is only Dr. Rivkah Lambert Adler who is claiming that Christians are descendants of Esau.

Thread Information