Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forgiveness in truth and godly fear

Re: Forgiveness in truth and godly fear

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    Matthew 6:14-15 KJV

14 For if we forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive ypu.
    15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Above scripture is very clear and easy to understand: our not forgiving offenders begets not being forgiven by the Father. That makes the sin of not forgiving others to be unforgivable.

In other words, no man who does not forgive others will be forgiven of his sins. Nothing will make the Father or the Christ forgive a person who does not forgive his/her offenders.

Let us forgive one another and not make excuses for ourselves. If forgiving one another is such a difficult task to do, Jesus Christ would not have so ordered.
    I agree. And don't forget the promise there which comes with forgiving others....he also would not have said that of it weren't true. Forgive and you will be forgiven.....that is amazing news .

I actually find that the same principle sort of governs the gospel regarding other things Always a promise that's amazing..

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
    **Luke‬ *6:36-38‬ *KJV‬‬

in the end we truly are loving others as we love ourselves....and how we choose to love them, means so much for us

Re: Forgiveness in truth and godly fear

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    Unbelief is forgivable. Grace helps unbelief.

Matt. 9: 23-24 KJV

23 Jesus said unto him, if thou casnst believe, all things are possible for him that believeth.
    24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe, help thou mine unbelief.

amen .

the more we go to him for help with everything the better, make me strong in my weaknesses and I will be strong. Create in me a clean heart and I will be clean....notice where David was going for his lack of ability

“Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.”
    **Psalms‬ *51:2-3, 7-10, 12-13, 15‬ *KJV‬‬

If we recognize were not able in some area, your comment there is perfect, his grace is able to change us make us stronger in our weaknesses than we are in our strengths good post

Thread Information