Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Revelation 12 and some scripture to consider

Revelation 12 and some scripture to consider

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.”
    **Revelation‬ *12:3-5‬ *KJV‬‬

to devour the child as it was born....

“Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king......

And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.

And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.”
    **Matthew‬ *2:1, 8, 13‬ *KJV‬‬

she brought forth a man child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron...

“I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.”
    **Psalms‬ *2:6-9, 12‬ *KJV‬‬

“And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.”
    **Luke‬ *1:31-33‬ *KJV‬‬

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”
    **John‬ *1:1-5, 14‬ *KJV‬‬

“And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND Lord OF LORDS.”
    **Revelation‬ *19:13, 15-16‬ *KJV‬‬

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
    **Hebrews‬ *4:12‬ *KJV‬‬

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”
    **John‬ *3:16-18‬ *KJV‬‬

"And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.”
    **1 John‬ *2:2‬ *KJV

“For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
    **John‬ *3:35-36‬ *KJV‬‬

“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
    **Matthew‬ *28:18-20‬ *KJV‬‬

he was caught up to God and to the throne...

“So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
    **Mark‬ *16:19-20‬ *KJV‬‬

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.”
    **Revelation‬ *12:9, 12, 17‬ *KJV‬‬

cast into the earth....went of to make war against the seed ....who have the testimony of Jesus....

Tomthe church after Jesus was taken up to the throne....

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    **Ephesians‬ *6:11-12‬ *KJV‬‬

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.”
    **1 Peter‬ *5:7-9‬ *KJV‬‬‬‬

and so the world ....

“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.”
    **1 John‬ *2:15-17‬ *KJV

“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”
    **1 John‬ *4:4‬ *KJV‬‬

"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:”
    **Ephesians‬ *6:13-17‬ *KJV

“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
    **1 John‬ *5:19‬ *KJV

“Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”
    **James‬ *4:3-4‬ *KJV‬‬

‬‬‬‬
    "Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.”
    **2 Peter‬ *1:2-4‬ *KJV

Consider the spiritual aspects of revelation, and how it affects the earth. Not so much as a chronological literal prophecy, just a thought to consider .

God bless you in all things of our Lord Jesus Christ, to the furthering of His name for salvation , his gospel for redemption and for the Glory of God the Father who loves us beyond measure, and sent his Son to save all who will believe .

Re: Revelation 12 and some scripture to consider

Revelation 5 some scriptures to consider

Revelation 5, john 14, 15, acts 1-2‬‬, Daniel 7

Daniel sees In heaven 6-700 bc.

“I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.”
    **Daniel‬ *7:9-10, 13-14‬ *KJV‬‬

Jesus had said on earth...

"For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son...

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life....

...For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man....

And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.”
    **John‬ *5:22, 24, 26-27, 30, 38-39‬ *KJV‬‬

He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
    **John‬ *3:31, 34-36‬ *KJV‬‬

“If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
    **John‬ *3:12-16‬ *KJV‬‬

“....Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.”
    **Mark‬ *14:61-62‬ *KJV‬‬

Jesus had said....

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you....Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me....

If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth....

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
    **John‬ *14:2, 6, 15-17, 21, 23-26‬ *KJV‬

“But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.”
    **John‬ *16:5, 7‬ *KJV‬‬

And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;”
    **Acts‬ *1:7-10‬ *KJV

“Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it...
    (Peter quotes psalms)

...This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

(Peter quotes more from psalms)

...Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.”
    **Acts‬ *2:22-33, ..36‬ *KJV‬‬

John sees in heaven...

“And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation....
    **Revelation‬ *5:4-7

Here is my understanding of Revelation 12.

The Woman is a "great wonder". The Greek for "wonder", "semeion", is usually translated "Sign". It can mean "miracle" and/or "token". Since Revelation 1:1 tells us that Christ will reveal things in this Book by "signs", the Woman is a "great SIGN". She is in heaven. But in verse 4 the Woman is on earth before the delivery of the Man-Child, and on earth for persecution, and her remaining seed are on earth. The only thing that fits such a complexity is that the Woman is a "sign" of heavenly origin and heavenly nature, but her sphere operation is on earth. Thus, she is REPRESENTATIVE or Parabolic as taking her literally would produce an absurdity.

"Clothed." Clothing, or garments in symbolism or parable is one's works (e.g. Rev.19:8). Her works are like the sun.

"Sun". The sun depicts Christ for He is the "Sun of righteousness" (Mal.4:2). Christ-like works by the believers are like the "sun" (Matt.13:43)

"Moon". The moon is a planet that has no light of its own. It must reflect the sun to give light. It is the "lesser light to rule the night" (Gen.1:16)

"Under her feet". The moon is subject to her. It is her footstool.

"Twelve". is the number of God's People. 12 Tribes of Israel and 12 Apostles.

"Stars". Abraham is promised TWO seeds. (i) Seed as the sand of the sea shore, and (ii) seed as the STARS of heaven. The STARS are heavenly in position and nature. By stars the Church is meant. It is heavenly (Heb.3:1), and Christ is the "Day Star" (2nd Pet.1:19)

"Crown". A crown shows the king or ruler. Israel forfeit the Kingdom of Heaven (Matt.21:43) and the Church will rule the nations (Rev.2:27)

The common understanding is that the Woman is Israel based on Joseph's dream of Genesis Chapter 37. But the "sign" and its attributes forbids this. (i) Israel was never in heaven. (ii) Israel is not heavenly. (iii) Israel is not a "sign". It is real. (iv) Israel did not bring forth "those who have the testimony of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit did. (v) Israel persecuted those who have the testimony of Jesus Christ. (vi) In Genesis 37 the woman is mother of Joseph, one of FOUR woman who were mothers (plural of Israel). (vii) In Genesis 37 Joseph will become ruler of Egypt, not Judah. Jesus is a Judean. (viii) Israel was never in the Wilderness for 1260 days. Israel was in the wilderness 40 years. (ix) Israel did not flee to the Wilderness because of, "... a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads." Israel was LED there by God for training in warfare (Ex.13:17).

These nine points above apply equally to Mary, the mother of Jesus. There is only ONE actual commonality between the dream of Genesis 37 and the Woman of Revelation 12. They both represent THE TOTALITY OF GOD'S PEOPLE AT THE TIME. Added to this, there are only TWO other instances of this combination of (i) Christ, (ii) those who have the testimony of Jesus Christ, and (iii) those who keep the commandments of God. It is the Olive Tree of Romans 11, and New Jerusalem. In both of these neither Israel, nor the Church is meant. A Tree in Parable is a king and his kingdom (Judg.9, Dan.4, Ezek.31), and New Jerusalem is a City and a Bride. In both Parables Israel and the Church remain separate.

"The Man-Child"
    The discovery of who the Man-Child is should be easy. He is one of only TWO in the whole Bible. (i) Christ will rule the nations with a rod of iron (Rev.19:15), and (ii) the Overcomers of the Church will rule the nations with a rod of iron. The Man-Child must either Christ, or the overcomers. The sequence of events points to the Man-Child being the Overcomers.
    1. Our Lord Jesus faced Satan, but did not face Satan IN HEAVEN and face him as he was about to fulfill prophecy of the end-times. "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."
    2. Satan was not cast to earth at the time of the rapture of Jesus
    3. At the rapture of Jesus Satan did NOT have "but a short time" of 1260 days (v.12)
    4. The Kingdom of God did not come with the rapture of Jesus. It comes shortly after the rapture of the Church
    5. Revelation 12:10-11 introduce why and when Satan is displaced - "the brethren who were accused day and night" OVERCAME HIM.
    6. Revelation 12:11 shows how the "brethren" OVERCAME him - "by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." All is PLURAL, and Christ does not need His blood to overcome Satan. That is for men's sins.

The Woman of Revelation 12 CANNOT BE ISRAEL, and CANNOT BE MARY. She is heavenly but on earth. She has THREE SEEDS, (i) the Man-Child who misses the Great Tribulation, (ii) those who have the testimony of Jesus Christ but go through the Great Tribulation, and (iii) those who keep the commandments of God (not Christ) but who also go through the Great Tribulation. She is the TOTALITY of God's people at the time. She will rule. She has the glory of Christ. She will rule Israel. There is only ONE position in the whole Bible that fits her - New Jerusalem MOTHER OF US ALL (Gal.4:26). And the Man-Child must be the OVERCOMERS of the Church.

I copy and paste the entirety of Revelation Chapter 12 for reference.

1 "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
    2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
    3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
    4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
    5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
    6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
    11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
    12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
    13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
    14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
    15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
    16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
    17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Follower1977 View Post
    “Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king......

Ok, so first question ….. is Herod the great red dragon? Of course not. Scripture says it was the dragon not Herod who stood in front of the woman to devour it.

Secondly, did Herod go to heaven to commit this act? The event takes place in heaven not earth.

We will start with that.....

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Ok, so first question ….. is Herod the great red dragon? Of course not. Scripture says it was the dragon not Herod who stood in front of the woman to devour it.

Secondly, did Herod go to heaven to commit this act? The event takes place in heaven not earth.

We will start with that.....

notice first the dragon bring the stars from heaven to earth , then he waits to destroy the child, then the child is exalted , then there is a war ...

The dragon is Satan a spiritual being, remember it's a wonder in heaven.

"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. "

this is why he is present in the gospel, working through Herod, working through judas and the scribes and Pharisees ..tempting Jesus , it's why there are so many possessed with demons and Devils in the gospels, it's Satan and his angels.

...And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;

Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;”
    **John‬ *13:1-3‬ *KJV‬‬

“And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.....He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.”
    **John‬ *13:27, 30‬ *KJV‬‬

“Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil......And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.”
    **Matthew‬ *4:1, 3-11‬ *KJV‬‬

“And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.
    **Mark‬ *1:34‬ *KJV‬‬

“And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.”
    **Mark‬ *5:7-9‬ *KJV‬‬

more instances of course but the goal of Satan during the gospel was to destroy him from his birth to his agony on the cross. Because he was perfect throug it all, he is able to atone for sinners. Satan was trying everything to stop it, after he doesn't.‬‬

Jesus is exalted to the throne....the child is caught up to the throne ....

“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
    **Revelation‬ *12:9‬ *KJV‬‬

He sets out after the woman's remnant....then the beast rises in the dragons image, the beast consists of kings kingdoms ...men who are serving the spiritual dragon Satan, they then persecute the saints, doing his will. In revelation there are heavenly things and earthly things happening. The dragon being cast out is where the beast and false prophet come from his spirits in the beast. And rule in the dragons authority on earth.

When we sin we are doing the will of Satan, when we do righteousness were serving the lord Jesus. There is both light and dark in the world, has been from the beginning. Remember he seperate do the light from the darkness and the light he said was good....these are spiritual things . Being shown to us and in many cases like here we see what's happening in heaven and that then the war in heaven , spills into the earth ....

First he is cast from heaven into the earth

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
    **Revelation‬ *12:9‬ *KJV‬‬

then he is bound as the saints reign 1000 years,

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,”
    **Revelation‬ *20:2‬ *KJV‬‬

then in the end

“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”
    **Revelation‬ *20:10‬ *KJV‬‬

see he is cast out of heaven because of what he did on earth trying to destroy salvation, then he's cast into the earth and works through Rome and others trying to destroy the church , the beast rises in his image, in his likeness, then later the false prophet makes people worship the beast and dragon....the dragon is Satan and his angels were with him. When a third of the stars go dark it's because a third of the Angels went dark, a third of the heavens were darkened when he rebelled....

In the Old Testament he was able to accuse men before God, because we had all sinned Satan used it against us , holding us to the letter because there was no atonement to cleanse us from sin.....in older prophecies we see

“And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment. And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by.

Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH. For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.”
    **Zechariah‬ *3:1-5, 8-10‬ *KJV‬‬

the one stone with seven eyes , represents Jesus our high priest who would remove the iniquity and give the clean garments

or also there's a record in the book of job of Satan appearing with men , and he is the one wanting to break jobs faith and commitment to God, showing what he does to man. But when Jesus was taken up to the right hand of God, Satan was cast out forever into the earth , then to be put in the bottomless pit for a thousand years, then is given power to deceive and destroy those who refuse the gospel and the repentance it brings .

he's really always worked through man being a spirit he just speaks lies to,man, and man chooses to follow his word through lust , or Gods word through the Holy Spirit. Man not having free will , is not a thing that's true in Christ we are free to choose his word, or deny it and follow the lies. Like Adam or the truth like Jesus. One is certain death, the other is certain life. We're blessed because we have the word of life , the gospel. Which will impart the seal upon his people.

while those who follow satans lies are marked after the image of the beast, the image of the evil one. We have choice , but spiritual things are where we need to look for the war, he is in the earth now working against the saints trying to slay them through lies and ongoing sin....he doesn't want people to hear the gospel because it's Gods call to repentance by the spirit

“I came not [B]to call[/B] the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
    **Luke‬ *5:32‬ *KJV‬‬

so,his gospel of the kingdom, is what we're seeing being poured out in revelation it's a spiritual war happening first in heaven then on earth , we see its affects on the earth but the battle is spiritual

“Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:”
    **Ephesians‬ *6:11-17‬ *KJV‬‬

the spiritual battle is for the hearts of men, whether we follow the good or the evil there is both light and darkness on this world regarding spiritual forces. The " rulers of the darkness of this world" manifest themselves in the terrible deeds men do in his will, but those of the light , thier deeds manifest the light of the world through the gospel, the will of God. He is our safe hiding place to abide in the light of Christ keeps us out of the darkness all around us.

revelation is sort of a perpetual understanding of the spiritual war between darkness and light , for the savlation of man, or his ultimate demise. It's definitely not chronological has many things of spiritual significance , and then later we see the events manifest on earth

" Let thy will be done on earth , as it is in heaven"

Revelation is the realization that the Word of God has always reigned.

Quote Originally Posted by journeyman View Post
    Revelation is the realization that the Word of God has always reigned.

“And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”
    **Genesis‬ *2:16-17‬ *KJV‬‬

Gods word .

“And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:”
    **Genesis‬ *3:4‬ *KJV‬‬

satans deception of man who was given dominion and freedom, now choice. They followed satans word and yes Gods word reigned

Because of mans sin it was..."thou shalt surely die."

“Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.”
    **Romans‬ *5:14‬ *KJV‬‬

“For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Therefore as by the offense of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation;

even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound.

But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.”
    **Romans‬ *5:17-21‬ *KJV‬‬

Satan used Gods word against mankind, we were dead by his word. But when Jesus comes with the gospel, it's about grave and truth, life and light....your right Gods word reigns from the start, Satan knew gods word is true, he used it to rule through death , because of mans sinfulness.

“Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;”
    **Hebrews‬ *2:14‬ *KJV‬‬

you rightly state Gods word rules , his word of certain death reigned until the gospel, now his word of certain life reigns throug Christ,

The problem was never Gods word' the problem was the lie, exploiting this

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
    **Genesis‬ *1:26-28‬ *KJV‬‬

again Gods word, immutable man has dominion over creation. It's why Satan targeted us, he wanted to cause sin in us, so he could rule over us through sin and bring death to creation. Notice by Genesis 6 God is grieved in his heart he made us on the earth ....

death reigned throug sin, because man has dominion , that's why Satan did what he did. And why Jesus did what he did

“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
    **1 John‬ *3:8‬ *KJV‬‬

sin is death by Gods word.

“Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.”
    **Hebrews‬ *2:14-15, 17-18‬ *KJV‬‬

through Gods word Satan brought death to man, through Gods word Jesus brought the hope eternal life to man .

Satan caused this through Gods command

“And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.”
    **Genesis‬ *3:22-24‬ *KJV‬‬

and Jesus by Gods word brings this

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.”
    **Revelation‬ *2:7‬ *KJV‬‬

“Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.”
    **Revelation‬ *22:14‬ *KJV‬‬

through Satan man became afraid of God and withdrew from shame and sin , came death and seleration from his presence where man belongs , through Christ man is brought back into Gods presence, and given eternal life and called the children of the living God...

the thing is Gids word is the word of creation , it is certain to come to pass when he speaks it. At whatever time is ordained , it is already sure. Satan knows it so when the law is " if you do this you will die" his goal is to get us to do that which Gids word says is death. If we have faith in God we know his word is certain. If we k ow his word, all we have to do is believe it and know it's true and the oath is illuminated for man who is meant to walk by faith.

We have dominion on earth it's why there's so much evil around, when we follow satans lies...and there's good also those following the spirit of God the gospel , his living word of life.

Here's a good parable concerning this

“Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom;

but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil;

the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels

. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.”
    **Matthew‬ *13:24-30, 36-43‬ *KJV‬‬

So in revelation you have the word of wrath out of which proceed death , he'll and the grave.

“And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.”
    **Revelation‬ *5:1, 6-7‬ *KJV‬‬

No one could take the law out of authority because all had sinned, jesus them fulfilling it opens it and out proceed the curses of the law from the time of the original commandment .

“And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.”
    **Revelation‬ *6:7-8‬ *KJV‬‬

this is from the mosaic law it's written repeatedly these things are coming from Gods word, because man broke his covenant , this is what he promised in his word.

this had to happen , so this could happen

“And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.”
    **Revelation‬ *10:2-3, 7-11‬ *KJV‬‬

that's the gospel.

"the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

“But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.”
    **Acts‬ *3:18-21, 24‬ *KJV‬‬

“Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:”
    **Ephesians‬ *1:9-10‬ *KJV‬‬

“And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.”
    **Luke‬ *24:44‬ *KJV‬‬

“Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:”
    **Ephesians‬ *3:4-6, 9-11‬ *KJV‬‬

“And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,”
    **Ephesians‬ *6:19‬ *KJV‬‬

But after the little open book is given the end is the word of God riding out victoriously and where as death hell and the grave came from the first book,

“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.
    This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
    **Revelation‬ *20:10, 14-15‬ *KJV‬‬

so death and he'll came from the sealed book which no one could open, or fulfill u til Christ appears slain, and takes the book opens it releasing the wrath of the law upon the world, and also giving the open book to the world all people, who by the word gain victory and through the open book, death and hell are destroyed also from Gods word, but it comes after Jesus appears and it comes from the voice of a lion, having a face like the sun, and a rainbow around his heard ( glory of God) Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Follower1977 View Post
    But after the little open book is given the end is the word of God riding out victoriously and where as death hell and the grave came from the first book,

“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.
    This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
    **Revelation‬ *20:10, 14-15‬ *KJV‬‬

so death and he'll came from the sealed book which no one could open, or fulfill u til Christ appears slain, and takes the book opens it releasing the wrath of the law upon the world, and also giving the open book to the world all people, who by the word gain victory and through the open book, death and hell are destroyed also from Gods word, but it comes after Jesus appears and it comes from the voice of a lion, having a face like the sun, and a rainbow around his heard ( glory of God) Jesus.

the only thing I know for certain is that the gospel, the teachings, and words of Jesus Christ are the word of God, this includes his birth , life, ministry, miracles, his suffering and death his shedding his blood for the eternal covenant, his death for sin, his resurrection after three days, him being taken up to be at the right hand of God, him pouring out the Holy Ghost into the earth , and this also through just his words, Jesus makes all these promises

“And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.”
    **Revelation‬ *21:6‬ *KJV‬‬

he said that in the gospels

“But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.

Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
    **John‬ *4:14-15, 21-24‬ *KJV‬‬

so he says

“In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)”
    **John‬ *7:37-39‬ *KJV‬‬

Do you see how Jesus is literally shouting to them The scriptures are about me believe me, and you will have everlasting life. If any believer will set your faith upon the gospel , Satan has no power to condemn us or take us away , Jesus is our reconciliation, he just says believe me. Believe in me, but he himself in whom we believe says hear my words And you will live

“For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

**John‬ *5:22-24‬ *KJV‬‬

So then all the prophets were foretelling things for instance even the

" For the Father judgeth no man, but [B]hath committed all judgment unto the Son[/B]: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
    **John‬ *5:22-24‬ *KJV‬‬

Jesus Christ is saying that it's certain. The gospel , watch what Jesus is saying to them , but how they respond to him.

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true. Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.”
    **John‬ *8:12-14, 16-18, 23-24, 26-28, 31-32, 42, 51-52, 56-59‬ *KJV‬‬

though Jesus was born under the law , was circumcised and obeyed it perfectly, when God put his spirit on him it was the time of salvation to be preached , salvation doesn't allow us to remain in sin but as the shepherd the prophets spoke of he leads us by his word, as the glorious law to come out of Jerusalem to the world, the gospel was sent out to the world " go teach the world the same things I taught you"

I will send the Holy Ghost to you when I am at my fathers side in heaven ...and so we have pentocaust , and Peter explains what's going on because Jesus told him I'm going away , but I must because I have to send the Holy Spirit to you"

everything in scripture points to Jesus Christ , his gospel , his death for sin and resurrection for life throug the righteousness of the gospel in those who will hear him and believe his words. He repeated it in the gospel of John , his teachings are mostly in the other three gospels, but John he's shouting I'm the one to listen to , I'm the one Gods word promised , I AM the word of God, I'm speaking his eternal words , those which will forgive your sins , comfort you , teach you , guide you , Love you , in the gospel we learn " God Loves you believe and be his children" live forever , hear me because this is what I'm hear to tell you.

“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.”
    **John‬ *3:14-21‬ *KJV‬‬

imagine those Pharisees knew the scriptures like this

Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people. My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust.”
    **Isaiah‬ *51:4-5‬ *KJV‬‬

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.”
    **Isaiah‬ *42:1, 4-9‬ *KJV‬‬

Yet they were rejecting Jesus who was saying " the time has come repent for the kingdom of God has come" they saw his miracles heard eye witnesses of others, they saw his wisdom, the power of his word to heal, command evil spirits, to calm the sea and stop the winds , ....to raise the dead for he spoke " Lazarus come forth ....and the dead man walked out of the tomb" so Jesus words ...

“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.”
    **Matthew‬ *24:35‬ *KJV‬‬

His words are the wise mans foundation

“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:”
    **Matthew‬ *7:24‬ *KJV‬‬

they are the freedom for those who are in bondage

“Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
    **John‬ *8:31-32‬ *KJV‬‬

they are the light. The truth , the way, the law spirit of life, the doctrine of God eternal, the gospel of his eternal kingdom

Thread Information