Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: covenant relationship

Re: covenant relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Deade View Post
    Very good post randyk, I agree with your assessment. Christ's atonement keeps Satan from giving us a guilt trip thus hindering our walk with Christ. He wants us to dwell on our sin nature, instead of putting it behind us and moving on. Christ's propitiation is sufficient to cover our sins.
    Thank you. Believe me, I know the feeling of dread when I've missed the boat, and am helpless to fix things. Our hearts can truly condemn us, but as John said, "God knows everything." Even when we condemn ourselves, His love is irrepressible.

We often feel that we need to punish ourselves. But in reality, we just have to "suck up" and pay our dues. Sometimes the waiting is indescribably long. And sometimes the "punishment" seems to follow years after we have stopped sinning.

But the big deal is, God *never* stops loving us. And even if we can't restore everything we've destroyed, God continues to heal, bless, and reward.

Cool Re: covenant relationship

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    Thank you. Believe me, I know the feeling of dread when I've missed the boat, and am helpless to fix things. Our hearts can truly condemn us, but as John said, "God knows everything." Even when we condemn ourselves, His love is irrepressible.

We often feel that we need to punish ourselves. But in reality, we just have to "suck up" and pay our dues. Sometimes the waiting is indescribably long. And sometimes the "punishment" seems to follow years after we have stopped sinning.

But the big deal is, God *never* stops loving us. And even if we can't restore everything we've destroyed, God continues to heal, bless, and reward.
    I praise God for your insight. I would like to announce my first published book is available free of charge for everyone. You will find it at yeshuaofisrael.org.
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Re: covenant relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Deade View Post
    I praise God for your insight. I would like to announce my first published book is available free of charge for everyone. You will find it at yeshuaofisrael.org.
    Alright. Congrats!

Thread Information