Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happens to Satan's angels when they are cast out?

Blog Entries

Re: What happens to Satan's angels when they are cast out?

I would like to comment on the 1/3 of the angels and who they may be...……

As pointed out the angels are not part of Satan's army. So then who are they? If they are not demonic they have to be godly and as pointed out I do believe the following does reference this account...

Dan 8
    10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

But let's focus on the word "stars" and we see this reference in Rev 12.

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
    2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
    3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
    4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:

So then the 1/3 would not be of a multitude of angels rather 1/3 of 12! Which of course equals 4.

Now what is the significance of 4 angels? Notice this little horn "stamps" on them. Thus are these the same four angels to be bound in the river Euphrates seen in the 6th trumpet?

Rev 9
    14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
    15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

We see these four angels bring about an army which then are to slay a 1/3 of men. 1/3 um. Now there are references to "four angels" controlling four winds.

Rev 7
    1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Continuing with the thought when do see four winds involved in summoning an army from the dead in EZ 37. Hence is this then a reference the four angels and the army seen in the 6th trumpet? I think so.

EZ 37
    9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
    10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

Rev 9
    15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
    16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Gal 4:26
    But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Also notice the text "which is above" meaning in heaven. Heavenly Jerusalem.
    And? This is NOT speaking of the SAME woman.

Jerusalem , the city is clothed with the sun.

5 For who shall have pity upon thee, O Jerusalem? or who shall bemoan thee? or who shall go aside to ask how thou doest?
    6 Thou hast forsaken me, saith the Lord, thou art gone backward: therefore will I stretch out my hand against thee, and destroy thee; I am weary with repenting.
    7 And I will fan them with a fan in the gates of the land; I will bereave them of children, I will destroy my people since they return not from their ways.
    8 Their widows are increased to me above the sand of the seas: I have brought upon them against the mother of the young men a spoiler at noonday: I have caused him to fall upon it suddenly, and terrors upon the city.
    9 She that hath borne seven languisheth: she hath given up the ghost; her sun is gone down while it was yet day: she hath been ashamed and confounded: and the residue of them will I deliver to the sword before their enemies, saith the Lord.
    Where does this say Jerusalem is clothed in the sun?

If the angels (spirits) were not created in the first week then when were they created?
    We aren't told. At some point before the 1st week probably, or possibly in the 1st day.
    The Creation speaks of our PHYSICAL universe in which we are presently limited.
    It does NOT tell the story of the SPIRITUAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesachpup View Post

One passing question is:
    How could one justify being raptured to heaven, if Satan has not been cast out (yet)?

Blessings
    The PuP
    I think questions like this are worth thinking about, From a pre-trib perspective, I not only see that Satan and his angels are no longer in heaven at the time of the rapture, but all saints that have gone to be with the Lord since the cross enabled them, will not be co habitants with Satan and his angels. I guess I can see a picture of the Lord in heaven at the moment with all the angels worshipping him, saying you alone are worthy of all praise, honor and glory. I guess to me it doesn't make sense for those who are singing and worshipping the resurrected Lord in heaven to one day in the future change their mind and refuse Him!

Thread Information