Thread: Prayer for God to get rid of the demons

Prayer for God to get rid of the demons

God seems to answer other peopleís prayers. But he never answers mine. For years I have been praying for God to get rid of these horrible demons who torment me daily (they just assaulted me over a dozen times when I was resting), but he never does. He tells me I must be perfect, then heíll only get rid of them for a couple of hours or so, but never permanently. Since I cannot possibly live a life without sin, this means Iíll be stuck with my tormentors from hell forever. I wish God would have compassion and realize Iím not perfect, then get rid of the demons permanently. I would like everyone to please pray for me and ask God to permanently get rid of the demons.

Blog Entries

Re: Prayer for God to get rid of the demons

God isn't the one telling you to be perfect and then he will deliver you. That's a message from the devil.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Thanks for the response, jayne. I really wish I could accept the idea that God won’t allow demons to attach onto me if I were to sin (we’re all sinners, after all—that’s why Jesus died for us). Unfortunately, my very really experiences on the matter lead me to believe that this is what God wants from me (that is, not to sin) in order to get rid of the demons. Some Christians who I’ve shared these experiences with tell me I’m not genuinely born again, but I swear that I am. To me, it seems baffling why God would allow this torment to happen to a Christian like me.

Thanks for the response, jayne. I really wish I could accept the idea that God wonít allow demons to attach onto me if I were to sin (weíre all sinners, after allóthatís why Jesus died for us). Unfortunately, my very really experiences on the matter lead me to believe that this is what God wants from me (that is, not to sin) in order to get rid of the demons. Some Christians who Iíve shared these experiences with tell me Iím not genuinely born again, but I swear that I am. To me, it seems baffling why God would allow this torment to happen to a Christian like me.

Today I feel massively duped and cheated by God. I got up early for church and attended. Despite going to worship services, it wasn’t good enough for God to unharden his heart of stone and get rid of the demons. Because I got up so early, I decided to take a nap just recently, but I couldn’t sleep because I was continually assaulted by a demon, perhaps 100 times. I am so angry that I went to church but God still won’t unharden his heart of stone and get rid of the demons who are tormenting me.

Please everyone: pray and ask God to get rid of the demons. Pray and tell God that I cannot possibly get rid of them myself because I cannot possibly be perfect.

If God doesn’t get rid of the demons, then I’ll definitely have to quit attending church. I don’t want to be duped and cheated again.

Today I feel massively duped and cheated by God. I got up early for church and attended. Despite going to worship services, it wasnít good enough for God to unharden his heart of stone and get rid of the demons. Because I got up so early, I decided to take a nap just recently, but I couldnít sleep because I was continually assaulted by a demon, perhaps 100 times. I am so angry that I went to church but God still wonít unharden his heart of stone and get rid of the demons who are tormenting me.

Please everyone: pray and ask God to get rid of the demons. Pray and tell God that I cannot possibly get rid of them myself because I cannot possibly be perfect.

If God doesnít get rid of the demons, then Iíll definitely have to quit attending church. I donít want to be duped and cheated again.

Blog Entries

May I speak candidly?

• You need to tell these things to your church pastor and/or leaders. No excuses.
    • You need to make an appointment and tell these things to your doctor. No excuses.
    • Why would you quit going to church?
    • God does not have a hardened heart to you or any other Christian.
    • Can you tell us here about your salvation experience?
    ".....it's your nickel"

Hello, christianlight. Iím so sorry that you are living in torment; Satan and his demons are very real. Even if it were possible for someone to keep the first 9 commandments, no one can avoid breaking the 10th, because it focuses on our thoughts, rather than our actions. God knows we have an inability to be perfect, so if someone is saying that you must be perfect, you can bank on the fact it isnít God.

Rather than just magically solving your problem for you, maybe God is trying to get the point over to you that you may need a little help. Maybe he is testing you to see if you will do that. Jayneís excellent advice could get the ball rolling for you. Seek your pastorís advice and seek a doctorís advice. And, as she wrote to you, donít make excuses not to do so.
    The Outlaw Bible Student Ė Studies on the Fringe of Christianity

A Different Kind of Christian Website

Thread Information