Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: My coming is like Noah's day.

Blog Entries

Re: My coming is like Noah's day.

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    Darn no editing I meant agree to disagree
    I fixed it for you. You can edit, but it's slightly complicated.

• Go to the very, VERY bottom of the screen on the far left where it says vB4 Default Style.
    • Click on that and switch to Default Mobile Style.
    • It will change the look of the forum.
    • Go back to your post and click on the pencil icon and you can edit somewhat.
    • When finished, go back to the very, VERY bottom of the page in the middle and click on "full site".
    ".....it's your nickel"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post

• Go to the very, VERY bottom of the screen on the far left where it says vB4 Default Style.
    • When finished, go back to the very, VERY bottom of the page in the middle and click on "full site".
    Wow thanks Jayne

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    Of course I have always said that it is the revealing of Jesus Christ and what He has done.
    We can agree to disagree about that but demons are mentioned outside of chapter 12 like the king demon abbadon
    A few things about Abaddon.
    1) He was not one of Satan's demons as far as we know.
    2) This Abaddon is also noted in Exodus, for he is the destroyer, the angel of death that God used to kill the first born of Egypt.
    3) This Abaddon does God's will in Rev 9, and not the will of Satan.

As for the locusts, some think they are demons though we aren't specifically told this. Another view is that these are the angels who fell and Jude notes were placed in the pit, and now are to possibly redeem themselves by following God's commands.

What is KEY though is that any angels under Satan's power - apart from the beast and the false prophet - are not mentioned again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    That's likely because you didn't live during the time of the flood.

The flood was not global so many people who were wicked survived. The point of the flood was to kill off the giants from the angelic invasion of Gen 6.

Lot's wife was wicked and she originally was intended to survive that day but after looking back God killed her. Also, someone who was wicked also was allowed to survive the flood inside the Ark. He later did something awful to Noah. So in both stories there was someone wicked allowed to survive the flood/fire as well as these things were localized events and the outside and distant people of the world were unaffected.
    The fact you didn't provide a single scripture in support makes it impossible for me to take your position as no more than conjecture.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    You are correct - Psalm 104 helps clarify:

Psa 104:5* He set the earth on its foundations, so that it should never be moved.*
    Psa 104:6* You covered it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains.*
    Psa 104:7* At your rebuke they fled; at the sound of your thunder they took to flight.*
    Psa 104:8* The mountains rose, the valleys sank down to the place that you appointed for them.*
    Psa 104:9* You set a boundary that they may not pass, so that they might not again cover the earth.

Seems like the Psalmist understood the WHOLE world, with all the mountains to be covered by the deep (that is water).

Scientifically there is no problem with the WHOLE world being covered by water. I find it strange for people to argue against this as scripture portrays it repeatedly as being so.
    Thanks for your help, FHG. Perhaps, our brother ewq1938 will avail himself from your post instead of his proclivity for fables.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post

I followed this instruction and was able to *edit* a couple of times. But when I tried a third time and clicked on the *pencil icon*, to my shock it DELETED the post completely!

Thread Information