Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: My coming is like Noah's day.

Re: My coming is like Noah's day.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffweeder View Post
    Does the second death have power over you now Bro ?
    Your gonna have to say no , as one should believe that he has already passed from death to life. We are already transferred out of the kingdom of darkness into his light as Jesus now holds the keys of death. This is Johns first resurrection no matter what book he is writing and the time now is.
    And those castles made of sand....fall into the sea......eventually

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    If I become an Apostate it will on judgment day. If I remain faithful, then when I am resurrected it will not have any power over me.
    So as far as you are concerned then the answer to my question is no.?

Originally Posted by jeffweeder

Blog Entries

So as far as you are concerned then the answer to my question is no.?

Originally Posted by jeffweeder
    The second death doesn't have power over anyone yet. When the first group is resurrected then the second death will be powerless over them because they are already judged to life. Then the only people to fear the second death's power is "the rest of the dead", the second resurrection.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

The second death doesn't have power over anyone yet.
    The second death has power over everyone ( dead or alive ) who isn't covered with the blood of Jesus.

Blog Entries

The second death has power over everyone ( dead or alive ) who isn't covered with the blood of Jesus.
    Not until that judgment has been decided. Until then no one is stuck in any certain path.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Not until that judgment has been decided. Until then no one is stuck in any certain path.
    We become unstuck by believing the truth and persevering in the truth while we are alive. We alone are unstuck and have the blessed hope of not coming into judgment....when Jesus comes a second time in the Glory of his Father.

2thess 2
    8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; 9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, 10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. 11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, 12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

Blog Entries

We become unstuck by believing the truth and persevering in the truth while we are alive.
    The nations will be alive when they are cared for during the rod of iron rule.

Rev_12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

"Rule"
    G4165
    p??µa?´??
    poimainoŻ
    poy-mah'ee-no
    From G4166; to tend as a shepherd (or figuratively superviser): - feed (cattle), rule.

The nations will be alive when they are cared for during the rod of iron rule.

Rev_12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

"Rule"
    G4165
    p??µa?´??
    poimainoŻ
    poy-mah'ee-no
    From G4166; to tend as a shepherd (or figuratively superviser): - feed (cattle), rule.
    Yes , its all about feeding those other sheep NOW so Jesus can bring them to himself before he comes again.

Jn 10
    11 “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 12 He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13 He flees because he is a hired hand and is not concerned about the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, 15 even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.

Once the Gospel has gone to every tribe then the END will come.

Blog Entries

Yes , its all about feeding those other sheep NOW so Jesus can bring them to himself before he comes again.
    No, the rule over the nations doesn't begin until he comes back. It's not happening now. Rev 2 and 19 proves that.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

No ruing with the rod of iron happens before this second coming chapter.

No, the rule over the nations doesn't begin until he comes back. It's not happening now. Rev 2 and 19 proves that.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

No ruing with the rod of iron happens before this second coming chapter.

Jn 12
    44 And Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me.
    45 He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me.

46 I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness.

47 If anyone hears My sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.

He has already spoken his words and we do well to keep them before the last day of judgment.

2Thess 2
    But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth.

Blog Entries

He has already spoken his words and we do well to keep them before the last day of judgment.
    All you did in this post is avoid addressing the content of my post that proves your theories wrong on when the rod of iron rule takes place.

Second coming, then the rod of iron rule=correct.

Your theory:

Rod of iron rule, then second coming=false.

All you did in this post is avoid addressing the content of my post that proves your theories wrong on when the rod of iron rule takes place.

Second coming, then the rod of iron rule=correct.

Your theory:

Rod of iron rule, then second coming=false.
    Lol
    Scripture showed you that he has already smite the nations with his word that will lead to their judgment the last day, What extra do you think he will have to say when he comes again.?

Blog Entries

Lol
    Scripture showed you that he has already smite the nations with his word that will lead to their judgment the last day, What extra do you think he will have to say when he comes again.?
    *yawn*...apparently you don't understand that those Rev 19 verses show the second coming, not something done in the past. Preterism is one of many thorns in the Amil universe, and there are many of these thorns.

Preterism is one of many thorns in the Amil universe, and there are many of these thorns.
    The only reason I am Amill is because of those many verses I have quoted to you from the rest of the NT.
    They clearly show you that his coming is like the days of Noah , when only the Elect / righteous / chosen were saved from Gods fixed day of judgment. Today is the day to repent or perish.

Premill paints the opposite picture of the ungodly surviving his coming. They multiply like the sands of the seashore and then are destroyed a 1000 years later.

Jude
    , “Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, 15 to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their ungodly deeds which they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”

16 These are grumblers, finding fault, following after their own lusts; they speak arrogantly, flattering people for the sake of gaining an advantage.

17 But you, beloved, ought to remember the words that were spoken beforehand by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ, 18 that they were saying to you, “In the last time there will be mockers, following after their own ungodly lusts.” 19 These are the ones who cause divisions, worldly-minded, devoid of the Spirit.

20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life.

22 And have mercy on some, who are doubting; 23 save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh.
    24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, 25 to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Blog Entries

The only reason I am Amill is because of those many verses I have quoted to you from the rest of the NT.
    They clearly show you that his coming is like the days of Noah , when only the Elect / righteous / chosen were saved from Gods fixed day of judgment. Today is the day to repent or perish.
    Not today, tomorrow is just as good and that continues a long time. Repentance is available up until the GWTJ, by then it's just too late.

Premill paints the opposite picture of the ungodly surviving his coming.
    Only because the bible says some perish that day and that some do not. It was the same in the examples of Noah and Lot that Christ used to compare to the day he returns. People will die, but not all. As I have shown, Rev 2 and 19, 20 both show the second coming, then people being ruled over for a thousand years so many people are meant to live and be ruled over by Christ and the saints rather than Satan and his demons.

Thread Information