Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 148

Thread: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,822
    Blog Entries
    13

    The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Dan 7:24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise, and another shall arise after them; he shall be different from the former ones, and shall put down three kings.

    Does anyone know who the three kings that will be subdued by the Antichrist might be?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    near Chattanooga
    Posts
    193

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Dan 7:24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise, and another shall arise after them; he shall be different from the former ones, and shall put down three kings.

    Does anyone know who the three kings that will be subdued by the Antichrist might be?
    1) Regarding the historical application as it relates to the Western Roman Empire:
    The Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian elevated the Bishop of Rome to be the head of all the churches.
    When the Arian Christian 10 Germanic tribes invaded the Western Roman Empire,
    They all were "converted" from Arianism to Catholicism except: Visigoths, Vandals, and Ostrogoths.

    "The Visigoths first embraced the gospel as a nation; they were followed by the Ostrogoths; with these the Vandals..."

    Visigoth king, Gesalic was plucked up 508
    Vandal king, Gelimer was plucked up 533
    Ostrogoth king, Witigis was plucked up 538

    2) Regarding the historical application as it relates to the Roman Church and Pope John-Paul II
    Reagan (great orator/lion's mouth Daniel 7 - Revelation 13)
    Bush I (Bear's feet, ibid.)
    Clinton (brass midsection Daniel 2 [his midsection sure got him in trouble] and ibid.)

    3) Regarding the historical application as it relates to the Eastern Roman Empire and America:
    Iraq (Saddam Hussein) plucked up by George Bush II
    Afghanistan (Osama bin ladin) Plucked up by Obama
    Iran (yet to be named) PENDING ( To BE plucked up by President Pence)

    That is my reading of Bible prophecy regarding the three horns that are prophesied to be plucked up

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,950
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Dan 7:24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise, and another shall arise after them; he shall be different from the former ones, and shall put down three kings.

    Does anyone know who the three kings that will be subdued by the Antichrist might be?
    It will be three out of the ten according to verse 8.
    So the question is what are these 10 kings.

    The answer is not found in looking at barbarian tribes who are long gone and who did NOT have the AC arise amongst them. So henrychills view is clearly wrong as an historic fulfillment.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,889
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Dan 7:24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise, and another shall arise after them; he shall be different from the former ones, and shall put down three kings.

    Does anyone know who the three kings that will be subdued by the Antichrist might be?
    Lion, Bear, Leopard.

    12 As concerning the rest of the beasts (Lion, Bear, Leopard) they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.


    The three subdued cannot be part of the ten as all ten are intact until the 2nd coming.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,889
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    It will be three out of the ten according to verse 8.
    So the question is what are these 10 kings.

    The answer is not found in looking at barbarian tribes who are long gone and who did NOT have the AC arise amongst them. So henrychills view is clearly wrong as an historic fulfillment.
    It can't be three of the ten as all ten are intact until the second coming.

    12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:

    The three subdued are the Lion, Bear, Leopard.

    12 As concerning the rest of the beasts (Lion, Bear, Leopard) they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    near Chattanooga
    Posts
    193

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    It will be three out of the ten according to verse 8.
    So the question is what are these 10 kings.

    The answer is not found in looking at barbarian tribes who are long gone and who did NOT have the AC arise amongst them. So henrychills view is clearly wrong as an historic fulfillment.
    What you call barbarian tribes were "Christians" when they carved up the Western Roman Empire.

    In the second partial fulfillment: There are 10 Christian presidents beginning with Truman (who called fire down from heaven) and ending with Clinton.

    And in the final application that focuses on the other leg, the Eastern Roman Empire, the three kings are Islamic.
    As the Western Roman Empire fought religious kings that opposed the prevailing (papal teachings)
    America is opposing Islamic kings and kingdoms that oppose (Protestant dogma).

    There is not much that I can add to what I have already posted.
    My reading of Scripture will be seen as true when President Pence is fighting Iran
    or my reading of the prophecies will be proven wrong.

    I would add that when my reading is confirmed,
    there will not be too much time to unlearn the false teachings and to study the truth

    So it is good that we are looking now, before it is too late to secure our oil supply and trim our lamps.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    near Chattanooga
    Posts
    193

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Lion, Bear, Leopard.

    12 As concerning the rest of the beasts (Lion, Bear, Leopard) they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.


    The three subdued cannot be part of the ten as all ten are intact until the 2nd coming.
    Danie 2 is an outline or overview. The ten toes in Daniel 2 are comparable to the ten horns in Daniel 7 that is expanding and explaining Daniel 2.
    In Daniel 7:20 "And of the ten horns that [were] in his head, and [of] the other which came up,
    and before whom three fell; even [of] that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look [was] more stout than his fellows."

    As the prophecy advances more light is given. Begin with 10 remove 3 so that we are left with 7.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,889
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by henrychills View Post
    Danie 2 is an outline or overview. The ten toes in Daniel 2 are comparable to the ten horns in Daniel 7 that is expanding and explaining Daniel 2.
    In Daniel 7:20 "And of the ten horns that [were] in his head, and [of] the other which came up,
    and before whom three fell; even [of] that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look [was] more stout than his fellows."

    As the prophecy advances more light is given. Begin with 10 remove 3 so that we are left with 7.
    It can't be three of the ten as all ten are intact until the second coming.

    12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    near Chattanooga
    Posts
    193

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    It can't be three of the ten as all ten are intact until the second coming.

    12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:
    Adam was told that in the day he sinned, he would die.
    He died 830 years later.
    David and Peter say that a day is 1000 years to God.

    Adam died in the day that he sinned on a 1000-year scale.

    Jesus asked, "are there not 12 hours in a day?"

    1000 (years) / 12 = 83 years 4 months.

    The hour that you referred to began 14 October 1929 and ended 14 February 2013.
    The ten kings (American Presidents) that link to that hour are: Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I and Clinton.

    Pope John-Paul II spoke great words 31 May 1998 and with his charisma; plucked up Reagan, Bush I and Clinton.

    This won't make sense as a stand alone comment.

    I was impressed to study Daniel and Revelation since 1997.
    Have written extensive Bible studies on this topic and have the supporting documentation.

    Revelation 13 correlates with Daniel 7.
    In Revelation 13 the first beast has 7 heads and 10 horns.

    The 7 headed beast is the papacy that had its wound healed in 1929 (Lateran Treaty).
    The living papacy bonded with 10 American Presidents (Truman - Clinton)

    Reagan is identified as the head of Gold (Daniel 2...Reaganomics...winged lion D7...lions mouth R13)
    Bush I is identified as the silver chest and arms (Dan 2...bear with 3 ribs Iraq, Somalia, Panama D7...bear's features R13)
    Clinton is identified as brass midsection (D2...midsection almost impeached him...leopard features R13)

    Thus of the 10 horns 3 have been plucked up in the hour allotted.

    Revelation 13 has moved from the first (papal beast) to the second earth-beast with the lamblike horns.

    here I stop. A friend told me to beware of how freely I scatter my pearls.

    It is like I am putting the roof on the house before the foundation and walls were laid.

    Human nature as it is will cry and scream "no, no it can't be so" rather than asking for the Bible studies and looking a little deeper.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,889
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by henrychills View Post
    Adam was told that in the day he sinned, he would die.
    He died 830 years later.
    David and Peter say that a day is 1000 years to God.

    Adam died in the day that he sinned on a 1000-year scale.

    Jesus asked, "are there not 12 hours in a day?"

    1000 (years) / 12 = 83 years 4 months.

    The hour that you referred to began 14 October 1929 and ended 14 February 2013.
    The ten kings (American Presidents) that link to that hour are: Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I and Clinton.

    Pope John-Paul II spoke great words 31 May 1998 and with his charisma; plucked up Reagan, Bush I and Clinton.

    This won't make sense as a stand alone comment.

    I was impressed to study Daniel and Revelation since 1997.
    Have written extensive Bible studies on this topic and have the supporting documentation.

    Revelation 13 correlates with Daniel 7.
    In Revelation 13 the first beast has 7 heads and 10 horns.

    The 7 headed beast is the papacy that had its wound healed in 1929 (Lateran Treaty).
    The living papacy bonded with 10 American Presidents (Truman - Clinton)

    Reagan is identified as the head of Gold (Daniel 2...Reaganomics...winged lion D7...lions mouth R13)
    Bush I is identified as the silver chest and arms (Dan 2...bear with 3 ribs Iraq, Somalia, Panama D7...bear's features R13)
    Clinton is identified as brass midsection (D2...midsection almost impeached him...leopard features R13)

    Thus of the 10 horns 3 have been plucked up in the hour allotted.

    Revelation 13 has moved from the first (papal beast) to the second earth-beast with the lamblike horns.

    here I stop. A friend told me to beware of how freely I scatter my pearls.

    It is like I am putting the roof on the house before the foundation and walls were laid.

    Human nature as it is will cry and scream "no, no it can't be so" rather than asking for the Bible studies and looking a little deeper.
    I hope your not serious ...….and hope you are not just posting off the wall comments as a joke.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    near Chattanooga
    Posts
    193

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    I hope your not serious ...….and hope you are not just posting off the wall comments as a joke.
    I wish I were joking or even wrong.
    But I have studied the evidence from Scripture for 25 years
    so much that I am convinced that when Michael Pence is America's President, the time of Trouble will begin.

    The poor church that has awaited a secret rapture will learn too late
    that it was a lie devised by Satan to keep them killing time until it was too late to wake up and get ready.

    I could start a thread that follows prophecy from the fall of Jerusalem until Christ's Advent
    Though we do not know the day and hour,
    we do know that when the bloom comes the fruit follows.
    Any one that has any gardening experience knows that buds go to fruit in a sequence.
    Fig trees bloom and it is not years later that the harvest follows.
    Or when a woman is in labor, she does not put the delivery off for a few years when it might be more convenient.

    In the natural progression of life the bud moves to the fruit and the child is born on its schedule.

    I would like to have my research debunked
    and be assured that Christ is not at the door.
    It would be calming to be sure that we are not in the little Time of trouble that is about to morph into a mega Time of Trouble.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pacific NW, USA
    Posts
    10,687

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Dan 7:24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise, and another shall arise after them; he shall be different from the former ones, and shall put down three kings.

    Does anyone know who the three kings that will be subdued by the Antichrist might be?
    I don't know how anybody can know this? It really depends on who you see the 10 horns as. I personally see the 10 horns, or 10 kings, as 10 nations in Europe. They evolve out of the 4th beast, which I believe to be Rome. Since Rome is based in Europe, I believe the 10 kings to have emerged from Europe, probably being in existence, as such, today.

    Perhaps the 3 strongest, most independent, nations will comprise the 3 kings put down by Antichrist? If so, it could include the UK, which currently is resistant, as a people, to European centralization. There are other strong European powers resistant to the EU, but who knows?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Clanton Alabama
    Posts
    1,026

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Dan 7:24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise, and another shall arise after them; he shall be different from the former ones, and shall put down three kings.

    Does anyone know who the three kings that will be subdued by the Antichrist might be?


    I been reading this for years, and I just got what it means....WOW. God is moving in the last days.....OBSERVE THIS SEQUENCE.....We have been given a great riddle. The Three are not of the 10, the three are in Juxtaposition to the FOURTH BEAST

    Dan. 7:19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; 20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

    So the Fourth Beast is ROME....out of his head comes 10 Horns and the Little Horn, and BEFORE him [Fourth Beast] not the Little Horn Three Fell.

    Well I see below that Ross3421 has already given that answer.....it seems obvious now, Men's Traditions do hamper our thought process.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    146

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    10 horns are 10 kings or kingdoms from the Roman Empire. 2 feet with 10 toes = 5 kings from the West and 5 kings from the East.
    My guess as to the 3 who are put down:

    1)Rome seems to be destroyed in Rev 17:16.

    2)Antichrist takes over Israel in Daniel 11:41.

    3)Antichrist takes over Egypt in Daniel 11:42-43.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,800
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: The subdued 3 Kings of Dan 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Dan 7:24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise, and another shall arise after them; he shall be different from the former ones, and shall put down three kings.

    Does anyone know who the three kings that will be subdued by the Antichrist might be?

    Folks would do well to consider the ‘Historicist’ view which follows the early church interpretation: - the 10 ‘horns’ would arise directly from the Roman Empire, and the 3 ‘horns’ would be manifest shortly after that.

    Unfortunately, historicists often tie this prophecy to the Roman Catholic Church as it developed in the middle ages. The better picture (IMO) is that it speaks of the 3 'horns' displaced by the Islamic Caliphate during the 7th century. Here is a map of Europe during that era:


    "Your name and renown
    is the desire of our hearts."
    (Isaiah 26:8)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Discussion 1 Kings 11
    By matthewhenry in forum Bible Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 27th 2015, 07:09 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 8th 2014, 03:22 PM
  3. Is The WEU The Ten Kings?
    By Ranting in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Jun 24th 2014, 08:03 PM
  4. 10 Kings
    By Saved7 in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jul 25th 2011, 09:37 PM
  5. Three kings subdued
    By Beckrl in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Jul 23rd 2010, 11:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •