Thread: The four horseman (kings) of Rev 6 represent the four beasts (kings) of Dan 7

Blog Entries

The four horseman (kings) of Rev 6 represent the four beasts (kings) of Dan 7

First we need to understand who the four beasts represent. I have tried to show that these four kings and not the same kingdoms in Dan 2 and represent a set of kings which will yet arise together in the future and are part of the 4th kingdom of Dan 2 upon the earth. This 4th kingdom is a beast kingdom and is not of this world but will be hell on earth, Satan's kingdom on earth. So the four beasts, lion, bear, leopard, beast, will be four kings upon the earth each having authority of 1/4th portion of the land at the same time Rev 6. Note the 4th beast will ultimately take control of the kingdom aka little horn as seen in Rev 13.

An interesting clue. God has four beasts in his kingdom which shall also rule over 1/4 of the land in eternity thus Satan has an opposing counterfeit kingdom. Notice that it is these four beasts of God's kingdom who present the first four seals aka the four horseman.....

Seal 1 = Lion

Re 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
    Re 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Seal 2 = Bear

Re 6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
    Re 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Seal 3 = Leopard

Re 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    Re 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Dan 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Seal 4 = Terrible beast

Re 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
    Re 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Notice the 4th beast that "Hell" followed him. I take "death" to represent the fourth beast king and then "Hell" to represent the little horn. Rev 13 then describes this this 4th beast upon the earth for 42 months.

Blog Entries

Re: The four horseman (kings) of Rev 6 represent the four beasts (kings) of Dan 7

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    First we need to understand who the four beasts represent. I have tried to show that these four kings and not the same kingdoms in Dan 2 and represent a set of kings which will yet arise together in the future and are part of the 4th kingdom of Dan 2 upon the earth. This 4th kingdom is a beast kingdom and is not of this world but will be hell on earth, Satan's kingdom on earth. So the four beasts, lion, bear, leopard, beast, will be four kings upon the earth each having authority of 1/4th portion of the land at the same time Rev 6. Note the 4th beast will ultimately take control of the kingdom aka little horn as seen in Rev 13.

An interesting clue. God has four beasts in his kingdom which shall also rule over 1/4 of the land in eternity thus Satan has an opposing counterfeit kingdom. Notice that it is these four beasts of God's kingdom who present the first four seals aka the four horseman.....

Seal 1 = Lion

Re 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
    Re 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Seal 2 = Bear

Re 6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
    Re 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Seal 3 = Leopard

Re 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    Re 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Dan 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Seal 4 = Terrible beast

Re 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
    Re 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Notice the 4th beast that "Hell" followed him. I take "death" to represent the fourth beast king and then "Hell" to represent the little horn. Rev 13 then describes this this 4th beast upon the earth for 42 months.
    Perhaps the link will shed some light into the Four Horsemen of Rev 6.

https://bibleforums.org/showthread.p...men+Apocalypse

Blog Entries

Re: The four horseman (kings) of Rev 6 represent the four beasts (kings) of Dan 7

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Perhaps the link will shed some light into the Four Horsemen of Rev 6.

https://bibleforums.org/showthread.p...men+Apocalypse
    Well you originally start by saying in the OP the first seal is Christ in which you then admit it was an error and you were wrong.

"So many eschatological theories abound about the opening of the seals in Revelation. Some believe they have already been opened while others argue to the contrary.

1. The First Seal [White Horse] Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The rider of the horse obviously is Jesus Christ and his white horse represents righteousness."

"Having taken the time to study seals 1 - 4 thoroughly, I admit that my understanding of seal one is incorrect. You are correct that the white horse rider is the man of sin and since he has not been revealed, it confirms that the seals are yet to be opened."

So what light are you trying to shed?

Blog Entries

Well you originally start by saying in the OP the first seal is Christ in which you then admit it was an error and you were wrong.

"So many eschatological theories abound about the opening of the seals in Revelation. Some believe they have already been opened while others argue to the contrary.

1. The First Seal [White Horse] Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The rider of the horse obviously is Jesus Christ and his white horse represents righteousness."

"Having taken the time to study seals 1 - 4 thoroughly, I admit that my understanding of seal one is incorrect. You are correct that the white horse rider is the man of sin and since he has not been revealed, it confirms that the seals are yet to be opened."

So what light are you trying to shed?
    Maybe I didn't clarify, my bad I provided the link to enable you read through the OP to grasp what the horsemen represent. Not necessarily that the first post is correct.

You're entitled to your speculations, but I see no explicit basis for viewing the 4 Beasts of Dan 7 as the 4 Horsemen. The 4 Beasts, as Daniel portrays them, are Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome.

The only endtime Beast, therefore, is Rome, which in the endtimes is divided up into 10 kings. They area divided kings, or as Dan 2 indicates, a mixture of clay and iron, not mixing well together.

In fact, 3 kings apparently rebel against the other 7 kings, until Antichrist overthrows the 3 kings and assumes power over all 10 kingdoms. He has 7 heads and 10 horns, which are 7 kings and 10 kingdoms.

The 4 Horsemen are, in my judgment, angels who utilize earthly means to weaken, or "soften," the sinful earth. This is in preparation for the Kingdom of God.

The sinful earth opposes the things of God. But God's word renders these opponents weak, or simply destroys them, in order to accomplish His goals, which involves the redemption of mankind.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    You're entitled to your speculations, but I see no explicit basis for viewing the 4 Beasts of Dan 7 as the 4 Horsemen. The 4 Beasts, as Daniel portrays them, are Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome.
    This is where your premise is wrong. The four in Dan 7 are NOT the same as Dan 2. In addition, Rome has nothing to do with it, this is a Hal Linsey, John Anckerberg stance the very ones you say you've disavowed.

Blog Entries

I do see the four horsemen of Revelation 6:1-8 as being loosed in ancient times. Zechariah 1:8-1 & 6:1-8 also refer to these 4.
    The proof of this is the Fifth Seal; Revelation 6:9-11, where it tell how the souls of the martyrs are kept under the heavenly Altar. Matthew 23:35

The facts of how the world has experienced disastrous wars, terrible famines, horrible plagues and devastating economic disasters, all thru the ages, is proof enough of those Seals being opened now.

As Jesus quoted at the commencement of His Ministry from Isaiah 61:1-2a, fulfilled then, so the next prophesied event is the Day of the Lord's vengeance and fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal world changer.

Seal 1 = Lion

Seal 2 = Bear

Seal 3 = Leopard

Seal 4 = Terrible beast

The Day is the Middle of the week, or day 1260, Jesus opens the Seals. He opens the first 4, the 5th and the 6th almost simultaneously, all on day 1260, all within mere moments of each other. There is no reason to wait, the first four seals are all about the Anti-Christ's actions over a 42 month period just ahead.

1. He goes forth to Conquer for 42 Months....White Horse
    2. He takes Peace for 42 Months.....Red Horse
    3. He causes Starvation via is actions of 42 Months....Black Horse.
    4. He cause Death and Sickness via his actions......Pale Green Horse.

5. He Kills/Murders the Brethren for 42 Months.....5th Seal.

6. God then Opens the 6th Seal, NOT WAITING on the first 5 to be fulfilled, they are just opened, hes released to go forth on Mankind for 42 Months. God suddenly announces His Wrath us falling on Mankind, these 6 Seals all are opened at the very same time, Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, BOOM.

Only the 7th Seal is delayed, God gives the 144,000 {the Woman/Israel} time to Flee Judea, he thus holds up on the 7th Seal because it is the 7 Trumpets, and the 7 Trumpets hurth the Earth, Trees ad the Seas.........Rev. 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

God allows Israel to Flee to Petra before He starts raining down the Fire and ice s to speak. Sealing them in the head, means protecting them in Petra/Bozrah.

So the Four Horsemen are all the Anti-Christ.

Blog Entries

Zechariah adds some input on the four horsemen

But I see them as the same time as Matthew 24

This is where your premise is wrong. The four in Dan 7 are NOT the same as Dan 2. In addition, Rome has nothing to do with it, this is a Hal Linsey, John Anckerberg stance the very ones you say you've disavowed.
    I haven't disavowed Hal Lindsey or John Ankerberg. I think they're good men, and I would agree with many of their views, even if I don't agree with all of them. So it's your premise that is wrong, that because I disagree with Hal Lindsey on some issues that I disagree with all of them. Nor are these just Lindsey's positions. So it has more to do with how I view historical interpretations of the passage than with what these particular men believed.

[QUOTE=ross3421;3512118]

The Five are the Same.....the Little Horn is a Beast also. All Four, plus the Little Horn, and Egypt & Assyria. Its clear just looking at history what Nations BEASTED over the Mediterranean Sea Region. Its not even that complicated. Men over complicate it with wild theories.

Go look at a map of each Kingdom I cited. They all were over the Mediterranean Sea Region ad Israel. So will the Anti-Christ be.

Notice, he doesn't just Conquer Israel, he conquers MANY..........BY PEACE.....

In Daniel 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

He BETRAYS MANY......By breaking his Agreements.....

In Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

He Conquers MANY NATIONS.........By force.........

In Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north {Anti-Christ}shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. 42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

THE MANY is a Requirement, he can't just Conquer Israel an be a BEAST over the Mediterranean Sea Region. He must Conquer the WHOLE REGION, just like the other Beasts did.

Thread Information