Page 1 of 17 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Timing of Events

The Timing of Events

144,000 Israelites become Christians before new Roman Empire forms Rev 7:1-3 Compare to Dan 7:1-3

Day 1:
    Peace treaty Dan 9:27
    Animal sacrifice starts on temple mount Dan 9:27
    Roman leader Dan 7:24

Day 1,260:
    Jewish temple has been built Rev 11:1
    Animal sacrifice ceases and a
    bomination of desolation is set up
    Dan 9:27
    Period of Great Tribulation begins Matt 24:15-28
    Assyrian leader has governing authority Rev 13:5, Dan 11:40-45; first trying to kill all Jews, then trying to kill all Christians Rev 12:13-17
    2 witnesses begin ministering with power, bringing plagues on those who war against Jews and Christians Rev 11:3-10

Day 2,520:
    Great tribulation is replaced by time of God's wrath (undetermined length of time to pour out the 7 bowls)
    Earthquake Rev 6:12 Same signs follow this earthquake as follow the great tribulation Matt 24:29
    Same earthquake of Rev 6:12 is in Rev 11:13
    2 witnesses rise into heaven Rev 11:11-12 - God's intervention - raising them from the dead - which keeps world from destroying itself Matt 24:22
    2 witnesses are the 144,000, first fruits of God's harvest Rev 14:4 Only the 2 witnesses have been raised from the dead and have gone to heaven (first fruits)
    7th seal, silence in heaven during rise to heaven of 144,000, elders could not learn the new song of this new event. Rev 14:3
    Heaven is opened for the 144,000, but reclosed until the 7 bowls of wrath are poured out Rev 11:19, Rev 15:5-8
    Assyrian leader loses governing authority to God Rev 11:15-18

Jesus comes down from heaven after the 7th vial has been poured out. He is still coming as a thief when 6 vials have been poured out. Rev 16:15
    As Jesus leaves heaven, he gathers the rest of his harvest Rev 14:14-16. He already gathered the first fruits. Rev 14:1-5

I know some of you will disagree with this order and timing of events.
    Please limit your disagreement to small parts and I will respond.
    I struggle answering to posts like I just made.

Re: The Timing of Events

Quote Originally Posted by 6paths View Post
    144,000 Israelites become Christians before new Roman Empire forms Rev 7:1-3 Compare to Dan 7:1-3

Day 1:
    The 144,000 = All the Jews that Flee Judea, so if its 1/3 it's more like 2-3 million Jews who have accepted Jesus as their Messianic Savior. But it happens in the Middle of the Week, not before the week begins.

Day 1, is more than likely the Rapture, then DAY 1.....

There could be some time between the Rapture and when the Anti-Christ RENEWS the Agreements, I say RENEW because think the European Neighborhood Policy is the 7 year Agreements, they were reuped in 2014 af 7 years and will be reuped again in 2020. This is an Agreement with the MANY spoke of in Dan. 8:25 and 9:27, and is THE COUNTRIES the Anti-Christ overruns in Dan. 11:40-43. The countries covered include Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia.

The EU offers financial assistance to countries within the European Neighbourhood, so long as they meet the strict conditions of government reform, economic reform and other issues surrounding positive transformation. {Carrot and the Stick}, 15.2 Billion Euros Budget. The Entanglements/AGREEMENTS {Covenants} are already in place. He just reups with his own special twist no doubt. These kind of deals takes years {See China and the USA or Mexico and the USA, its been almost 3 years}, so the "FRAMEWORK" is in place. He only Conquers them in the Middle of the week however.

Maybe Animal Sacrifices are restarted, but the Sacrifice and Oblation that is stopped in the middle of the week doesn't have to be an Animal Sacrifice. Daniels Evening Oblation was a PRAYER no doubt unto God.....Dan.9:21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

So a Oblation/TRIBUTE doesn't have to be a meat Sacrifice. If the 1/3 who repent enter the Temple to Worship Jesus {pay tribute the THE SACRIFICE} and then the False Prophet or the High Priest who will become the False Prophet, stops them from Worshiping Jesus, he takes away the Sacrifice and Oblation, doesn't he ?

I think 7:24 is the Anti-Christ, but in 7:24 hes already THE BEAST so its not Day 1 but Day 1260 {Midway Point}.

Sorry about getting ahead of the TIMELINE but it seems to me you conflated some of the timelines.

Day 1,260:
    Assyrian leader has governing authority Rev 13:5, Dan 11:40-45; first trying to kill all Jews, then trying to kill all Christians Rev 12:13-17
    2 witnesses begin ministering with power, bringing plagues on those who war against Jews and Christians Rev 11:3-10
    The 1260 or Middle of the Week.

AoD is set up on the 1290, or 30 days before this day. But it is i the "MIDST" and the Anti-Christ does "CAUSE" it via pressure, like Hitler was welding power before he went to war by promising not to go to war he gained concessions. He demands their High Priest do something bout those Messianic Jews. Matt. 24:15 indeed starts the Greatest Troubles ever, he goes forth Conquering and to Conquer.

The Assyrian of Isaiah 10, is also the Little Horn that comes to power in Dan. 7 via the Fourth Beast {E.U.} and he is born in one of the Four Generals Kingdoms {only Greece is in the E.U. out of the Four Kingdoms of old}. He indeed is seen in Dan. 11:40-43 but LOOK at who he Conquers, not just Israel, but MANY COUNTRIES/Nations.

Dan. 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. 41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. {South Jordan or the Petra/Bozrah area is reserved by God as a "SHEEPFOLD" for the Fleeing Jews.}

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

So basically THE MANY in Dan. 8:24 and Dan. 9:27 are indeed MAY NATIONS, not just Israel. He is after all the Beast of the Mediterranean Sea Region just like all the other Beasts were. That is why he arises out of the Sea in Rev. 13, as the Daniel Beasts do also.

When he Conquers these Nations in the European Neighborhood Policy agreements, what does his nation then look like ? It looks exactly like the Old Roman Empire.

954918050865d37c35d6e2f762917aca.jpg

6e103a8519f3fb4da614250e014cd0db.jpg

So they Match 100 percent. That is why he ARISES out of the Fourth Beasts head. Its not a Islamic Caliphate.

Day 2,520:
    Great tribulation is replaced by time of God's wrath (undetermined length of time to pour out the 7 bowls)
    Earthquake Rev 6:12 Same signs follow this earthquake as follow the great tribulation Matt 24:29
    2 witnesses rise into heaven Rev 11:11-12 - God's intervention - raising them from the dead - which keeps world from destroying itself Matt 24:22
    2 witnesses are the 144,000, first fruits of God's harvest Rev 14:4 Only the 2 witnesses have been raised from the dead and have gone to heaven (first fruits)
    7th seal, silence in heaven during rise to heaven of 144,000, elders could not learn the new song of this new event. Rev 14:3
    Heaven is opened for the 144,000, but reclosed until the 7 bowls of wrath are poured out Rev 11:19, Rev 15:5-8

Jesus comes down from heaven after the 7th vial has been poured out. He is still coming as a thief when 6 vials have been poured out. Rev 16:15
    As Jesus leaves heaven, he gathers the rest of his harvest Rev 14:14-16. He already gathered the first fruits. Rev 14:1-5

Once Jesus comes brother, he speaks victory. So I don't get the further actions per se after the 2520.

Scripture says that the 144,000 are "sealed" so that the mechanisms of the Great Tribulation do not hurt them (see Revelation 9:4 as well). It says nothing of them "becoming Christians". Much more, they are the Israelite Remnant predicted by Moses in Deuteronomy 30:1-5 and Romans 9 and 11.

Day 1:

Day 1,260:

1. I agree with everything up to the the "Assyrian". Could you show this. You had him as a Roman just 1260 days prior, which I agree with.
    2. If the Roman Leader "confirms" or "strengthens" (lit. Heb.) THE Covenant with Israel, why would he want to kill all Jews? As long as they obey and pay obeisance they are safe. In Revelation 12:13-17 he only wants to kill those "who keep the commandments of God" - again, the Jewish Remnant of Deuteronomy 30:1-5.

Blog Entries

Day 1:

Day 1,260:

Day 2,520:

It is more complicated than just '7 years' & in the middle there is a statue. Roughly speaking it is 2 (one could argue 3, maybe 4) sets of 7 year covenants that would be roughly arranged as: 3.5 years, 2nd 3.5 years, 3rd 3.5 years. The 2nd 3.5 years would be the 2nd half of the 1st covenant and also the 1st half of the other/ next covenant. The last/ 3rd set of 3.5 years is 'cut short' to result in 7 years + 7 month (but it's structure is the 3.5, 3.5, 3.5 - with the 2nd 3.5 years being the 2 witnesses, and the last 3.5 being the beast from the earth & sea/ abyss.

The beast that 'was, is not, yet is' is comprised of 2 parts: 1st part of the beast (the 'was' portion) is mostly in the 2nd set of 3.5 years, the beast dies 266 days before the 2 witnesses are killed, then the 'beast that is coming up from the abyss' (sea & earth beast) kills the 2 witnesses and is the 'beast from the sea & earth' of Rev 13 in the 7th Trumpet.

Roughly speaking, rebellious 'Israel' makes a covenant & breaks it, giving the Gentiles access to the holy place (2 witnesses) in the 2nd set of 3.5 years. That covenant has apparently already been made on July 19, 2018. https://www.timesofisrael.com/final-...to-become-law/. Then the Gentile (the Assyrian) dies, then comes back to kill the 2 witnesses, breaking that 2nd covenant. This is the beast from the abyss that is given 1260 days (Rev 13) and this is cut short.

You are using Dan 9:27 to make a 7 year structure, but Dan 9:24 says that it takes all 70 '7's to make the holy place.

Jesus says in Matt 24:15 that the abomination is in the holy place. By your reasoning, the abomination can only then appear at the end of the 7 years! Clearly, it is more complicated than a simple 7 year structure.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17DD...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_4A...ew?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    The 144,000 = All the Jews that Flee Judea, so if its 1/3 it's more like 2-3 million Jews who have accepted Jesus as their Messianic Savior. But it happens in the Middle of the Week, not before the week begins.

Day 1, is more than likely the Rapture, then DAY 1.....
    Dan 7:2-3 "2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
    3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another."

Rev 7:1-4 "And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
    2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
    3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
    4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

To me, these verses teach that the last world empire can not come into existence before the 144,000 become Christians. That is why I have them before day 1.
    I don't see how these verses could have any other meaning. Jews are currently being converted to Christianity in Israel and around the world, possibly fulfilling this prophecy. However this is after the formation of the European Union; therefore the European Union can not be the last empire.

Why do you equate 144,000 with 1/3 of nation? I equate them to the 2 witnesses or 2 candlesticks/churches consisting of 144,000 because both are raised from the dead and go up to heaven.

There could be some time between the Rapture and when the Anti-Christ RENEWS the Agreements, I say RENEW because think the European Neighborhood Policy is the 7 year Agreements, they were reuped in 2014 af 7 years and will be reuped again in 2020. This is an Agreement with the MANY spoke of in Dan. 8:25 and 9:27, and is THE COUNTRIES the Anti-Christ overruns in Dan. 11:40-43. The countries covered include Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia.

The EU offers financial assistance to countries within the European Neighbourhood, so long as they meet the strict conditions of government reform, economic reform and other issues surrounding positive transformation. {Carrot and the Stick}, 15.2 Billion Euros Budget. The Entanglements/AGREEMENTS {Covenants} are already in place. He just reups with his own special twist no doubt. These kind of deals takes years {See China and the USA or Mexico and the USA, its been almost 3 years}, so the "FRAMEWORK" is in place. He only Conquers them in the Middle of the week however.

Maybe Animal Sacrifices are restarted, but the Sacrifice and Oblation that is stopped in the middle of the week doesn't have to be an Animal Sacrifice. Daniels Evening Oblation was a PRAYER no doubt unto God.....Dan.9:21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

So a Oblation/TRIBUTE doesn't have to be a meat Sacrifice. If the 1/3 who repent enter the Temple to Worship Jesus {pay tribute the THE SACRIFICE} and then the False Prophet or the High Priest who will become the False Prophet, stops them from Worshiping Jesus, he takes away the Sacrifice and Oblation, doesn't he ?

I think 7:24 is the Anti-Christ, but in 7:24 hes already THE BEAST so its not Day 1 but Day 1260 {Midway Point}.

Sorry about getting ahead of the TIMELINE but it seems to me you conflated some of the timelines.
    First the new Roman Empire is formed. That is day 1. It would make sense to me that this new Roman Empire would have someone from Rome as its leader.
    However, the Roman Empire will have a western foot and an eastern foot, both with 5 toes or kings. Christianity will try to mix with Islam, but it won't hold.
    At day 1260, antichrist, the king of the north from the kingdom of Greece will take over the new Roman Empire, subduing 3 kings (Dan 7:24) and destroying Rome. (Rev 17:16-17)
    "16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
    17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
    18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

Just as Israel "was, is not, and is to come" from AD 70-1948, I believe Syria (Assyria) will become Seleucia as the king of the north after the 10 nations form 1 kingdom.
    This king/kingdom has power for 5 months during the 5th trumpet and continues for 42 months in Rev 13:5. It comes out of the abyss just as did Israel, back from the dead.

This matches a lot of what you say. The Roman Empire will not be a caliphate because it will be mixed with Christianity or at least Catholicism. At day 1,260 it still won't be Islamic because the king of the north will be worshipped as God.

The 1260 or Middle of the Week.

AoD is set up on the 1290, or 30 days before this day. But it is i the "MIDST" and the Anti-Christ does "CAUSE" it via pressure, like Hitler was welding power before he went to war by promising not to go to war he gained concessions. He demands their High Priest do something bout those Messianic Jews. Matt. 24:15 indeed starts the Greatest Troubles ever, he goes forth Conquering and to Conquer.

The Assyrian of Isaiah 10, is also the Little Horn that comes to power in Dan. 7 via the Fourth Beast {E.U.} and he is born in one of the Four Generals Kingdoms {only Greece is in the E.U. out of the Four Kingdoms of old}. He indeed is seen in Dan. 11:40-43 but LOOK at who he Conquers, not just Israel, but MANY COUNTRIES/Nations.

Dan. 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. 41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. {South Jordan or the Petra/Bozrah area is reserved by God as a "SHEEPFOLD" for the Fleeing Jews.}

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

So basically THE MANY in Dan. 8:24 and Dan. 9:27 are indeed MAY NATIONS, not just Israel. He is after all the Beast of the Mediterranean Sea Region just like all the other Beasts were. That is why he arises out of the Sea in Rev. 13, as the Daniel Beasts do also.

When he Conquers these Nations in the European Neighborhood Policy agreements, what does his nation then look like ? It looks exactly like the Old Roman Empire.

954918050865d37c35d6e2f762917aca.jpg

6e103a8519f3fb4da614250e014cd0db.jpg

So they Match 100 percent. That is why he ARISES out of the Fourth Beasts head. Its not a Islamic Caliphate.
    If AoD is set up on day 1,290, wouldn't that be 30 days after 1,260?

Once Jesus comes brother, he speaks victory. So I don't get the further actions per se after the 2520.[/QUOTE]

Jesus reigns from heaven at day 2,520, but he doesn't come with the clouds to earth until after the bowls of wrath have been poured.
    God intervenes in the great tribulation by causing the 2 witnesses to rise from the dead into heaven. This is the beginning of God's reign and the end of the great tribulation. This is when people realize antichrist is not God. This is when Jews accept Jesus in large numbers. This is when the times of the gentiles are fulfilled and the trampling of Jerusalem ends. Antichrist does not die on this day. He will still gather the nations to Armageddon after this day. The last 7 plagues will have not yet been poured out and Jesus is still coming as a thief after 6 of the last 7 plagues have been accomplished.

Blog Entries

End times sequence:
    A biblically supported and logical series of events as prophesied in our Bibles:

THE PAST AGES, the first 5 seals opened, the 4 horsemen released and persecution started, from the murder of Stephen until the Return. Luke 21:9-11
    1/ The present day, Wars, rumours of wars, natural disasters, economic problems, food shortages, overpopulation, false teaching, etc, etc. Matthew 24:4-8
    But what is worse, is the rejection of a Creator God and our civilization is once again as in the days of Noah. Matthew 24:37-39, 2 Peter 3:1-7
    2/ The great and terrible day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, the Sixth Seal, Revelation 6:12-17, will be a Coronal Mass Ejection, a sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26. Resulting in a worldwide disaster, but the Middle East is completely cleared and cleansed: Psalms 83, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Amos 1, but a small Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13 Many will die elsewhere: Isaiah 17:4-10, but most will survive and eventually re establish the infrastructure. Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10

The Seventh seal is 'about' a 15 to 20 year time gap on earth, from the Sixth Seal until the Return of Jesus.

3/ The Lord’s people: every faithful Christian, gather in the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:4, Revelation 7:9 They live in peace and security and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and preach the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 14:1-6, Isaiah 66:19

4/ A One World Government is formed, led by ten Presidents. Before long three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 7:24-25, Revelation 17:12-14

5/ A Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected land, of great wealth. They will be totally wiped out and it takes seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20
    6/ The strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3˝ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

7/ The world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation of the trumpet and bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- faithful Christians, are taken to a safe place on earth for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14
    8/ The Glorious Return of Jesus. The battle of Armageddon. The final gathering of all the Lord’s people, all those who have kept faithful. Then the 1000 year Millennium reign.

9/ The final attack and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan into the lake of fire.
    The Great White Throne judgement, New Heaven and New Earth. Revelation 21

Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    Scripture says that the 144,000 are "sealed" so that the mechanisms of the Great Tribulation do not hurt them (see Revelation 9:4 as well). It says nothing of them "becoming Christians". Much more, they are the Israelite Remnant predicted by Moses in Deuteronomy 30:1-5 and Romans 9 and 11.
    Becoming sealed is becoming a Christian. Eph 1:13 "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,"

These 144,000 are the 2 candlesticks/churches of Rev 11. If 7 candlesticks are 7 churches, 2 candlesticks are 2 churches. Rev 1:20 "The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches." At a later time they are given power. Rev 11:3 " And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth." These are the 2 churches. Rev 11:4 "These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth."

Both the 2 witnesses and the 144,000 rise from the dead and go to heaven. These are the first fruits of those who will be gathered by Jesus at the full harvest in Rev 14:14-16.
    "14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
    15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
    16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped."

In Revelation 9:4, no Christians are harmed. That would include the 144,000, but not exclusively.
    The 144,000 will be given power as a sign of their leadership just as the apostles of the 1st century.
    Matthew 10:1 "And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease."

In my opinion, the Israelite Remnant comes to be in Rev 11:13, the end of the period of great tribulation.
    "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

Becoming sealed is becoming a Christian. Eph 1:13 "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,"

These 144,000 are the 2 candlesticks/churches of Rev 11. If 7 candlesticks are 7 churches, 2 candlesticks are 2 churches. Rev 1:20 "The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches." At a later time they are given power. Rev 11:3 " And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth." These are the 2 churches. Rev 11:4 "These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth."

Both the 2 witnesses and the 144,000 rise from the dead and go to heaven. These are the first fruits of those who will be gathered by Jesus at the full harvest in Rev 14:14-16.
    "14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
    15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
    16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped."

In Revelation 9:4, no Christians are harmed. That would include the 144,000, but not exclusively.
    The 144,000 will be given power as a sign of their leadership just as the apostles of the 1st century.
    Matthew 10:1 "And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease."

In my opinion, the Israelite Remnant comes to be in Rev 11:13, the end of the period of great tribulation.
    "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."
    The context of Ephesians 1:13 is verses 13-14.

13 "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
    14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession
    , unto the praise of his glory."

1. The Saints at Ephesus, a Church, BELIEVED
    2. The SEAL is the Holy Spirit which they received by FAITH because of a Promise (Jn.7:39)
    3. The Holy Spirit dwells in our human spirits (Jn.3:6)
    4. The SEAL in the "earnest" or "guarantee" in our spirits of the future resurrection of the body by the same Holy Spirit (Rom.8:11)

Let us compare it with Revelation 7:3-4 and 9:4;
    3 "Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
    4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. ...
    4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads."

1. The recipients are Israelites - not a Church
    2. ALL Israel is concluded by God to be in UNBELIEF (Rom.11:32)
    3. The SEAL is on the forehead
    4. The SEAL is so that the mechanisms of the Great Tribulation does not HURT these Israelites

Although both have a SEAL, they are totally different entities.

Concerning the two groups of 144,000 ...
    • The 144,000 of Chapter 7 are Israelites - the 144,000 of Chapter 14 are "redeemed from among men"
    • The 144,000 of 7 have a SEAL in their foreheads - those of 14 the Father's Name
    • Those of 7 are on earth - those of 14 are where the 24 Elders and 4 Beasts are - heaven (see Chapter 4)
    • Israel rejected the Lamb - those of 14 are "with" the Lamb
    • Those of 7 are SEALED to protect them from things on the earth - those of 14 are "redeemed FROM the earth"
    • Those 7 are not firstfruits - those of 14 are. This is a big difference for Christians who are "begotten" only are firstfruits (Jas.1:18)
    • Israel hates and reviles Jesus - those of 14 "have no guile in their mouths"
    • Israel murdered the Prince of Life - those of 14 are "without fault"

Again, these must be two totally different groups. The common number of 144,000 is a compound number indicating a REPRESENTATIVE REMNANT OF GOD'S PEOPLE. 12 is the number of God's People. The 144,000 of Chapter 7 are the Remnant of Israel promised in Deuteronomy 30:1-5 and Romans 9:27 and 11:5. The 144,000 of Chapter 14 are the Overcomers of the Church. One is on earth and faces the Great Tribulation but is sealed to protect them. The other has no need of protection. They are in heaven (after rapture) and miss the Great Tribulation.

A "Candlestick" in Parable is "Testimony of light" (Matt.5:15). The Churches are God's testimony on earth, but if they apostatize themselves then they lose this status (Rev.2:5). The Two Candlesticks are simply Two Witnesses testifying for God in Jerusalem when Israel allow a Gentile king into the Holy of Holies.

Revelation 9:4 does not mention Christians. On the contrary, Revelation 13:7 says that they are overcome in war by the Beast.

Dan 7:2-3 "2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
    3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another."

Rev 7:1-4 "And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
    2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
    3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
    4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

To me, these verses teach that the last world empire can not come into existence before the 144,000 become Christians. That is why I have them before day 1.
    I don't see how these verses could have any other meaning. Jews are currently being converted to Christianity in Israel and around the world, possibly fulfilling this prophecy. However this is after the formation of the European Union; therefore the European Union can not be the last empire.

Why do you equate 144,000 with 1/3 of nation? I equate them to the 2 witnesses or 2 candlesticks/churches consisting of 144,000 because both are raised from the dead and go up to heaven.
    The Anti-Christ makes Agreements (Covenant Dan. 9:27) with MANY Nations and Israel, then in the Middle of the 70th week he reneges or breaches these contractual Agreements, and he then starts CONQUERING (Seal #1 says he goes forth to Conquer). So he a Presidential Leader of the E.U. before he starts Conquering. He only becomes the Beast at the Midway point. The First Four Seals are the Anti-Christs coming reign of terror, the 5th Seal is a testimony of his brute wickedness against the Remnant Church and others, but Seal 5 is only about the Saints/Martyrs.

He can't rule the World until he starts his Conquest, but he can be he E.U. President for years before that, and of course for the first 3.5 years of Peace. He can't be the Beast however but for 42 Months. So he starts ruling as THE BEAST on day 1261, not day one, the Midway point is the fulcrum point, not day one. The 144, 000 or Jews Flee Judea and are protected by God for how long ? 1260 days (42 months). Israel does repent BEFORE the Day of the Lord, which starts with the First Seal. The Jews as a Nation don't repent until the Two-witnesses show up, which is just before the DOTL.

The number 12 represents Fullness, thus 12 x 12,000 = Fullness or ALL ISRAEL. We know only 1/3 repent via Zechariah 13:8-9, but Isaiah says (and Paul quotes him) that ALL Israel will be saved. We know not every Jew however repents, likewise, 144,000 stands for FULLNESS, every Jew who repents = ALL Israel, because the Nation is this preserved, just as God promised Abraham, he would have a perpetual seed forever. There are no lost tribes, the Jews represent every tribe, when the Northern Kingdoms were taken away each tribe had men living in Jerusalem, thus there has always been seed from every tribe, they just all became known as Jews. Remember the TWO STICKS Prophecy by Ezekiel ? God said that his two nations would become one, well they did, a long time ago, no use in looking for lost tribes, the seeds of all 12 were never lost. So the Jews who Flee are the 144,000 or 12 x 12,000, its a Metaphor. NOTICE that God holds up on Breaking the 7th Seal which brings the Trumpet Judgments until AFTER the 144,000 (Fleeing Jews) have been SEALED (make it the protected zone of the Petra/Bozrah area), then God allows the Trumpet Judgments to fall on mankind. That is why it says to hold back from hurting the Earth, Sea and Trees..........that is what the Trumpet Judgments do. See how the Fleeing Jews would fit i right here ?

First the new Roman Empire is formed. That is day 1. It would make sense to me that this new Roman Empire would have someone from Rome as its leader.
    However, the Roman Empire will have a western foot and an eastern foot, both with 5 toes or kings. Christianity will try to mix with Islam, but it won't hold.
    At day 1260, antichrist, the king of the north from the kingdom of Greece will take over the new Roman Empire, subduing 3 kings (Dan 7:24) and destroying Rome. (Rev 17:16-17)
    "16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
    17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
    18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

Just as Israel "was, is not, and is to come" from AD 70-1948, I believe Syria (Assyria) will become Seleucia as the king of the north after the 10 nations form 1 kingdom.
    This king/kingdom has power for 5 months during the 5th trumpet and continues for 42 months in Rev 13:5. It comes out of the abyss just as did Israel, back from the dead.

This matches a lot of what you say. The Roman Empire will not be a caliphate because it will be mixed with Christianity or at least Catholicism. At day 1,260 it still won't be Islamic because the king of the north will be worshipped as God.
    This is he ideas of men, I read them 30 years go, but its just not scriptural brother. The MIXING PART is speaking about how after the Fourth Beast received a Mortal Wound via the Church via the Church Age (gates of hell can not overcome the Church), Satan will try to reconstitute thos flailing kingdom again and again. The Royals (seed of men) tried to intermarry and reunite Europe many times, bt to no avail, I think that is what the SEEDS OF MEN passage means. Satan also tried to reconstitute the Roman Empire vir War, through Charlemagne and Hitler etc. etc., to no avail.

The Anti-Christ will be born in Greece, but he comes to power in the E.U. (Brussels I guess) and thus he starts Conquering the Mediterranean Sea Region, the 10 Kings FREELY GIVE their power unto him, it seems three try to back out. Rev. 17:16 is the 10 Kings in league with the Beast DESTROYING the Harlot. The Harlot = All False Religions, so the Destroy Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. all Religions, after all, this Man will demand to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! No other religions will therefore be allowed to survive, the Harlot is the False Religions that will all be JUDGED by God in Rev. ch. 17.

The Great City he SAW in the vision (verses 4-6) was Babylon stamped on the Harlots head. In days of old Harlots had their name on a headband to announce to their prospective customers whom they were. The HARLOT had four names on her Head of Harlotry, she was associated with ot known by being a 1. Mystery 2. Babylon the Great 3. Mother of Harlots 4. Abominations of the Earth. These DESCRIBED HER, who she was so we can understand who she is, God ha STAMPED A NAME on her forehead, its up to us to figure out who she is via all the clues we are given.

Mystery = Mysticism or Mystery Religions, you know all the false gods came from Babylon they just changed names, they all had the Sun God, Moon God and resurrected Son of God in every one of them, starting with Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz. Babylon is the City assocIated with False Religions (Horoscope etc. etc.), Semiramis was the Mother of Harlotry or False Religions, and of course God sees all worshiping of ANY god but Him as a Abomination. So let's ADD IT ALL UP......................Her name tag on her head stands for All False Religion of ALL TIME !! Its not Rome brother, its False Religion that is Destroyed ad Judged, the Harlot is Judged because God puts it in their hearts to judge, see the very next verse......Rev. 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

The Anti-Christ wants to be God SO BAD he destroys all religions except Beast Worship, which God/Jesus will destroy himself at Armageddon, Amen.

The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION.

The Beast (Scarlet Colored Beast) that WAS......IS NOT.....YET IS.....is Apollyon, the Beast from the Bottomless Pit.

If AoD is set up on day 1,290, wouldn't that be 30 days after 1,260?

Once Jesus comes brother, he speaks victory. So I don't get the further actions per se after the 2520.
    Jesus reigns from heaven at day 2,520, but he doesn't come with the clouds to earth until after the bowls of wrath have been poured.
    God intervenes in the great tribulation by causing the 2 witnesses to rise from the dead into heaven. This is the beginning of God's reign and the end of the great tribulation. This is when people realize antichrist is not God. This is when Jews accept Jesus in large numbers. This is when the times of the gentiles are fulfilled and the trampling of Jerusalem ends. Antichrist does not die on this day. He will still gather the nations to Armageddon after this day. The last 7 plagues will have not yet been poured out and Jesus is still coming as a thief after 6 of the last 7 plagues have been accomplished.[/QUOTE]

All of the NUMBERS in Dan. 12 are a set number of days UNTIL THESE WONDERS END {Second Coming}. Thus they are all reversed from how we have been trained to think. The 1335 comes first, the 1290 next, then the 1260....THINK ABOUT IT...Why would Jesus tell the Jews to Flee 30 days after the Beast Conquers Jerusalem ? He doesn't, Jesus gives them a MARKER/Sign to flee 30 days before the Beast Conquers Jerusalem, the False Prophet {High Priest} places the IMAGE of the Beast in the Temple (Rev. 13). That is the sign to Flee Judea.

1. I agree with everything up to the the "Assyrian". Could you show this. You had him as a Roman just 1260 days prior, which I agree with.
    2. If the Roman Leader "confirms" or "strengthens" (lit. Heb.) THE Covenant with Israel, why would he want to kill all Jews? As long as they obey and pay obeisance they are safe. In Revelation 12:13-17 he only wants to kill those "who keep the commandments of God" - again, the Jewish Remnant of Deuteronomy 30:1-5.
    The Assyrian:
    As I previously stated, First the new Roman Empire is formed. That is day 1. It would make sense to me that this new Roman Empire would have someone from Rome as its leader.

I will refer to the Assyrian as the Seleucian, so he is more readily associated as the king of the north. He is the 8th head that was one of the seven.
    4 empires/beasts, beginning with Babylon and 7 heads/rulers over different segments of the empires.
    4 empires are Babylon, Media-Persia, Greece, and Rome.
    7 heads are king of Babylon, king of Media-Persia, king of Greece, king of Rome.
    2 extra heads are accounted for when Greece split into 4 kingdoms. East and West did not rule Jerusalem. North and South did. Seleucia and Ptolemy.
    1 extra head will be the king of the new Roman Empire, the 1 with the 10 kings.
    The 8th that belongs to the 7 will be the king when Syria is renamed Seleucia.
    In this way, Seleucia will come back from the dead in that same manner that Israel has.

Killing Jews:
    The Roman leader will not kill Jews.
    The Roman leader's replacement, the Seleucian will claim that he is God, he will take away Jewish animal sacrifice, and he will set up the abomination of desolation. Great tribulation begins.
    The 2 witnesses/144,000 will oppose him probably staying in Jerusalem. 2 of the 144,000 will lead a Jewish Remnant to the wilderness to nourish Israel (the woman) for 3.5 years.
    Verse 15 is the same symbolism for Israel escaping Egypt during the Exodus.
    Exodus 15:12 "Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them."
    Failing to exterminate the Jewish Remnant in verses 13-16, the Seleucian next turns to kill all of the Christians in verse 17.
    He is quite successful killing Christians. The dead in Christ from the great tribulation are found in Rev 7:9 "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;"

Rev 12:13-17 "14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
    15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
    16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
    17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by blur1 View Post
    It is more complicated than just '7 years' & in the middle there is a statue. Roughly speaking it is 2 (one could argue 3, maybe 4) sets of 7 year covenants that would be roughly arranged as: 3.5 years, 2nd 3.5 years, 3rd 3.5 years. The 2nd 3.5 years would be the 2nd half of the 1st covenant and also the 1st half of the other/ next covenant. The last/ 3rd set of 3.5 years is 'cut short' to result in 7 years + 7 month (but it's structure is the 3.5, 3.5, 3.5 - with the 2nd 3.5 years being the 2 witnesses, and the last 3.5 being the beast from the earth & sea/ abyss.
    The 3.5 year period of great tribulation starts with the removal of animal sacrifice and the setting up of the abomination of desolation.
    The 3.5 year period of great tribulation is "cut short" or stopped by God who raises the 2 witnesses/144,000 from the dead. If this miracle did not take place, the end of humanity would have resulted.
    The earthquake that occurs when the 2 witnesses are raised from the dead in Rev 11:13 is the same earthquake of Rev 6:12. The end of the 2nd woe, the end of the great tribulation, and the beginning of the 7 bowls of God's wrath, the last plagues of Rev 16. There are 6 separate chronological stories in the Revelation that end when God comes to earth. In 4 of them, the great tribulation is pictured before God comes to earth in wrath. In 2 of them, only God's wrath is pictured.

The beast that 'was, is not, yet is' is comprised of 2 parts: 1st part of the beast (the 'was' portion) is mostly in the 2nd set of 3.5 years, the beast dies 266 days before the 2 witnesses are killed, then the 'beast that is coming up from the abyss' (sea & earth beast) kills the 2 witnesses and is the 'beast from the sea & earth' of Rev 13 in the 7th Trumpet.
    Is the beast a man, a kingdom, or what? I am not following this.

Roughly speaking, rebellious 'Israel' makes a covenant & breaks it, giving the Gentiles access to the holy place (2 witnesses) in the 2nd set of 3.5 years. That covenant has apparently already been made on July 19, 2018. https://www.timesofisrael.com/final-...to-become-law/. Then the Gentile (the Assyrian) dies, then comes back to kill the 2 witnesses, breaking that 2nd covenant. This is the beast from the abyss that is given 1260 days (Rev 13) and this is cut short.
    Israel makes a covenant with 10 nations. What do they do to break it? Where in the Bible is this? Doesn't the Gentile leader take access to the holy place and stop sacrifice. Isn't this the breaking of the covenant? Do you equate the holy place with 2 witnesses? I agree that the Gentile (the Assyrian) kills the 2 witnesses and that this is the beast from the abyss that is given 1,260 days. Do you agree that his time as supreme ruler is cut short when the 2 witnesses are raised from the dead?

You are using Dan 9:27 to make a 7 year structure, but Dan 9:24 says that it takes all 70 '7's to make the holy place.
    I think Dan 9:24 refers to the time when Israel as a nation will finally accept Jesus as their Messiah. This happens when the 2 witnesses are raised from the dead and ascend into heaven.
    The holy place, part of the holy temple has been made (Dan 11:1) before the Gentiles come in. Dan 11:1-2 "And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
    2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Jesus says in Matt 24:15 that the abomination is in the holy place. By your reasoning, the abomination can only then appear at the end of the 7 years! Clearly, it is more complicated than a simple 7 year structure.
    As stated above, the holy place exists before the last 3.5 years of Gentile rule over Israel. What makes you think the holy place will not exist until after the 7 years?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17DD...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_4A...ew?usp=sharing

The Assyrian:
    As I previously stated, First the new Roman Empire is formed. That is day 1. It would make sense to me that this new Roman Empire would have someone from Rome as its leader.

I will refer to the Assyrian as the Seleucian, so he is more readily associated as the king of the north. He is the 8th head that was one of the seven.
    4 empires/beasts, beginning with Babylon and 7 heads/rulers over different segments of the empires.
    4 empires are Babylon, Media-Persia, Greece, and Rome.
    7 heads are king of Babylon, king of Media-Persia, king of Greece, king of Rome.
    2 extra heads are accounted for when Greece split into 4 kingdoms. East and West did not rule Jerusalem. North and South did. Seleucia and Ptolemy.
    1 extra head will be the king of the new Roman Empire, the 1 with the 10 kings.
    The 8th that belongs to the 7 will be the king when Syria is renamed Seleucia.
    In this way, Seleucia will come back from the dead in that same manner that Israel has.

Killing Jews:
    The Roman leader will not kill Jews.
    The Roman leader's replacement, the Seleucian will claim that he is God, he will take away Jewish animal sacrifice, and he will set up the abomination of desolation. Great tribulation begins.
    The 2 witnesses/144,000 will oppose him probably staying in Jerusalem. 2 of the 144,000 will lead a Jewish Remnant to the wilderness to nourish Israel (the woman) for 3.5 years.
    Verse 15 is the same symbolism for Israel escaping Egypt during the Exodus.
    Exodus 15:12 "Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them."
    Failing to exterminate the Jewish Remnant in verses 13-16, the Seleucian next turns to kill all of the Christians in verse 17.
    He is quite successful killing Christians. The dead in Christ from the great tribulation are found in Rev 7:9 "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;"

Rev 12:13-17 "14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
    15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
    16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
    17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
    Thank you for your time and effort to answer. I grant you your view, and will let the reader judge. They can compare my proofs with yours and we can all learn. Is that in order?

Blog Entries

Thank you for your time and effort to answer. I grant you your view, and will let the reader judge. They can compare my proofs with yours and we can all learn. Is that in order?
    Provided people also read post#7, which is supported by 21 scriptures and is a coherent and logical end times scenario.

As 6paths says: First the new Roman Empire is formed...…
    You make no attempt to explain how this could come about. There would have to be some kind of dramatic event to enable this.

Rev man starts with the AC becoming President of the European Union.
    Can you tell us who is the EU President now, without looking it up? I can't, goooled it and there isn't one; just Presidents of five divisions, people with very little power.
    So, again there would have to be a big change for your idea to work.

Why is it so difficult for people like you two and all who read the Bible to see that there is coming a huge event that will set the scene for the establishment of a actual One World Government, all the world divided into ten regions; with ten 'kings', just as prophesied?
    Then why can't you see that the Bible tells us exactly what that event will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Provided people also read post#7, which is supported by 21 scriptures and is a coherent and logical end times scenario.
    Have you noticed that you very often get ignored? I am often ignored too. The reasons can be many. Either we are not coherent, or not logical, or we broach subjects that are unpopular, or we propose something that the others have never considered and so they cannot give an educated answer. So silence ca mean a lot of things, but one thing is for sure; if one has nothing special to say, silence is the best action. You and I have gone head to head often, and you know my point of view. Do you want me to repeat it all over again? To me, this would make you out to be dull. But I don't think that. So, you know my position and you will not necessarily hear it in every thread.

As 6paths says: First the new Roman Empire is formed...…
    You make no attempt to explain how this could come about. There would have to be some kind of dramatic event to enable this.
    How could I? Rome as a political/military world power was established before Christ. In 313 it embraced Christianity but leavened it. Rome still exists today. What "big event" are you talking about. The "big event" is the revealing of the Beast, but the Holy Spirit told the Thessalonians in 2nd Thessalonians Chapter 2 that the Church must apostatize itself first, and then something that withholds this Beast until it is removed. Now THAT ... is a big event. Rome is old hat.

Rev man starts with the AC becoming President of the European Union.
    Can you tell us who is the EU President now, without looking it up? I can't, goooled it and there isn't one; just Presidents of five divisions, people with very little power.
    So, again there would have to be a big change for your idea to work.
    You address what "Rev man" posts and then question why I didn't say what you want.

Why is it so difficult for people like you two and all who read the Bible to see that there is coming a huge event that will set the scene for the establishment of a actual One World Government, all the world divided into ten regions; with ten 'kings', just as prophesied?
    Then why can't you see that the Bible tells us exactly what that event will be?
    Because the Bible tells of ten kings but does not mention a single phrase about ten regions. That is your idea.

If you were a student of history you would have known that most kingdoms are established, not by some single big event, but by the conquering of a few main cities. When Cyrus took Babylon in one night, nobody even knew it for three days. The communist revolution of Russia was completed by just taking three cities. These ten kings of Revelation need not be renowned or well known. I bet you don't even know who the king of Sweden is, but he is a European monarch. Did you know that Charles, YOUR heir-apparent, is a One-Worlder? But even more important is that Rome has a monarch of huge power. No country on earth can ignore the Vatican or the Pope. Your question should be; "what will the reigning Pope say when the beast is revealed?"

And, by the way, I have read through your latest thread carefully and studied the scriptures you advanced. You say nothing new. All your leading scriptures are directed at Israel and I am not an Israeli. I was not born to Abraham or Jacob. My new birth annulled the status of the old, and I am a "New Creature" and a member of Christ's Body in which is neither Jew nor Greek. My big event is when Christ returns and catches away ("harpazo" - Gk.) His Overcomers to the air and the clouds. Like Paul, I hope to "attain" to the PRIZE of the "upward call".

Thread Information