Thread: I don't even know what to say

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

I don't even know what to say

This article tells of the murder of one man by another. It's like reading Cain and Able's story. It's just entirely too coincidental that the victim had the name he had and the killer had the name he had. Its just plain freaky or it's a prophetic sign. I nearly put this in the dreams and visions forum.
    https://wtvbam.com/news/articles/201...n-murder-case/
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Blog Entries

Re: I don't even know what to say

I don't see the connection to Cain and Able...it gave very little information. One was name Ryan and the other Bryan...what am I missing?
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Blog Entries

The victim's last name was Bible.
    The killer's last name was Dangerfield.
    Danger...field.
    Cain was a tiller of the field where he killed Able.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Blog Entries

Ok I didn't catch the victims last name. I guess I was looking for a connection like they were brothers since you brought up Cain and Able. I am old enough to remember Rodney Dangerfield a comedian, so I wasn't seeing it as 'Danger..field', but as a beloved comedian that used to be on TV.
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Blog Entries

Lol yeah I saw it the same way at first too...but as I closed out the article both names ran through my head again so I took another look.

Thread Information