Thread: God reveals the end times

Blog Entries

God reveals the end times

Isaiah 46:8-10 Remember this and abandon hope, consider it well you rebels: Remember all that happened long ago – for I am God and there is none other. From the beginning I reveal the end, from ancient times what is yet to be. I say: My purpose stands, I shall accomplish all that I plan.

Isaiah 46:12-13 Listen to Me, you stubborn of heart, for whom victory is far off; I will bring My victory near and My deliverance will not be delayed. In Zion, I will grant deliverance for Israel, My glory.Isaiah 47:1-5 Come down and sit in the dust, you virgin daughter of Babylon. Never again will you be called beautiful, your shame will be exposed. I shall take vengeance and show clemency to none, says the Holy One of Israel, the Redeemer of His people. Daughter of the ungodly, go into darkness and sit in silence for never again will you be able to lord it over the nations.

Isaiah 47:11-15 Persist in your idol worship and all the sorceries that you have relied upon, maybe they will yet help you? But disaster will come to you, suddenly and unforeseen and you will be unable to conjure it away. So much for your wise people, those who foretell prosperity and safety, they will become as stubble when the fire burns them up. It will not be like a fire to get warm by, but a devastating flame that they cannot escape from. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

from ancient times, I reveal what is to be’, We can know God’s Plans from the prophets. Amos 3:7, Revelation 1:1, Isaiah 45:19 Also what happened to Israel in the past, symbolizes what will happen in the future. 1 Corinthians 10:11

In Zion, Israel will receive deliverance’, The Lord’s people, those who love Him and follow His laws, will live in the holy Land. Psalm 15:1-5, Isaiah 62:1-5 But first the Land must be cleared and cleansed, as the unrighteous cannot remain there. Ezekiel 20:46-48, Jer. 31:1-6

daughter of Babylon – lord over the nations’, In these end times, this may refer to the USA, the worlds richest and most powerful nation. Isaiah 18:1-7, Jeremiah 50:22-25, Jeremiah 51:6-10, Zechariah 2:6-7

I shall take vengeance and show clemency to none’, The whole world will be judged and those who refuse to acknowledge the Lord will be punished. Hebrews 10:26-27, Deuteronomy 32:39-42, 1 Peter 4:17

‘a sudden and unforeseen disaster of a devastating fire’, A coronal mass ejection of unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth, literally fulfilling all the many prophecies about it. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, Jeremiah 4:23-26

Acts 13:41 Look you scoffers, I am doing a deed in your day, a deed that you will not believe when you are told of it. Habakkuk 1:5, 2 Peter 3:3-7

Re: God reveals the end times

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Isaiah 46:8-10 Remember this and abandon hope, consider it well you rebels: Remember all that happened long ago – for I am God and there is none other. From the beginning I reveal the end, from ancient times what is yet to be. I say: My purpose stands, I shall accomplish all that I plan.

Isaiah 46:12-13 Listen to Me, you stubborn of heart, for whom victory is far off; I will bring My victory near and My deliverance will not be delayed. In Zion, I will grant deliverance for Israel, My glory.Isaiah 47:1-5 Come down and sit in the dust, you virgin daughter of Babylon. Never again will you be called beautiful, your shame will be exposed. I shall take vengeance and show clemency to none, says the Holy One of Israel, the Redeemer of His people. Daughter of the ungodly, go into darkness and sit in silence for never again will you be able to lord it over the nations.

Isaiah 47:11-15 Persist in your idol worship and all the sorceries that you have relied upon, maybe they will yet help you? But disaster will come to you, suddenly and unforeseen and you will be unable to conjure it away. So much for your wise people, those who foretell prosperity and safety, they will become as stubble when the fire burns them up. It will not be like a fire to get warm by, but a devastating flame that they cannot escape from. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

from ancient times, I reveal what is to be’, We can know God’s Plans from the prophets. Amos 3:7, Revelation 1:1, Isaiah 45:19 Also what happened to Israel in the past, symbolizes what will happen in the future. 1 Corinthians 10:11

In Zion, Israel will receive deliverance’, The Lord’s people, those who love Him and follow His laws, will live in the holy Land. Psalm 15:1-5, Isaiah 62:1-5 But first the Land must be cleared and cleansed, as the unrighteous cannot remain there. Ezekiel 20:46-48, Jer. 31:1-6

daughter of Babylon – lord over the nations’, In these end times, this may refer to the USA, the worlds richest and most powerful nation. Isaiah 18:1-7, Jeremiah 50:22-25, Jeremiah 51:6-10, Zechariah 2:6-7

I shall take vengeance and show clemency to none’, The whole world will be judged and those who refuse to acknowledge the Lord will be punished. Hebrews 10:26-27, Deuteronomy 32:39-42, 1 Peter 4:17

‘a sudden and unforeseen disaster of a devastating fire’, A coronal mass ejection of unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth, literally fulfilling all the many prophecies about it. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, Jeremiah 4:23-26

Acts 13:41 Look you scoffers, I am doing a deed in your day, a deed that you will not believe when you are told of it. Habakkuk 1:5, 2 Peter 3:3-7
    Yes, the pattern seems to be one of indiscriminate judgment. But in reality, the whole world has a conscience, and has been brought face to face with the righteous demands of God. And the world, in Babylon's day, turned against God. As a result, this great empire was raised up as a hammer of judgment, not showing mercy because none was deserved, with only few exceptions.

This is what's happening in our own day. The whole world has been turning against its own conscience, turning to violence and sin. The Islamic world has turned to violence. And the Christian world has apostacized, and has turned to immorality and covetousness. And God will raise up a hammer of judgment, at the Battle of Armageddon. Only this time the "hammer" will be Christ.

Blog Entries

Do not confuse the great and terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath with Armageddon. Two separate events, several years apart.

Habakkuk 1:5 Look around you among the nations, see there a sight that will utterly astound you, you will not believe it when you are told of what is being done in your days.
    Habakkuk 1:6-11 goes on to say how the Babylonians were appointed to execute judgement against the House of Judah, but the preceding verses
    in Habakkuk 1:1-4 are a general indictment onto peoples and nations whose ‘laws are ineffective and where justice is overruled’. Therefore this threat of action by the Lord applies to our times, as well.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware, then lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom proclaimed by the prophets. Look, you who fail to grasp the truth, be surprised and perish. I am doing a work in your days, something that you will not believe, even though it has been pointed out to you.

This is the parallel passage from the New Testament. Pauls quote, was nothing to do with Jesus and His work on the cross, the message of salvation is not ‘doom’.
    It applies to the end times: ‘your days’, not his days, but our days.
    The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is that Day, still not yet happened.
    It will be the Sixth Seal disaster, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

More than 100 prophecies throughout the Bible describe in vivid detail this forthcoming punishment onto the whole world by devastating fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. This sudden and shocking event will take most people unawares and we are told by Paul, that those who are ‘surprised’; that is unaware and unprepared, then: they may perish.. Ezekiel 21:3-4
    Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes this worldwide devastation and also that it will be ‘the Day the Lord saves His people’. who are all faithful Christians, who truly believe in Jesus and a few Messianic Jews who are protected in Jerusalem. Isaiah 31:5

Therefore it is up to us to take heed of the warnings, Isaiah 24:1, Isaiah 26:20-21 and to be prepared for all the effects of a massive CME sunstrike that will kill about 1/3 of the world’s population and will destroy all of our modern infrastructure. Jeremiah 9:22

Then, for all who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, the Lord is ‘waiting to show His favour’, Isaiah 30:18-20

Do not confuse the great and terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath with Armageddon. Two separate events, several years apart.

Habakkuk 1:5 Look around you among the nations, see there a sight that will utterly astound you, you will not believe it when you are told of what is being done in your days.
    Habakkuk 1:6-11 goes on to say how the Babylonians were appointed to execute judgement against the House of Judah, but the preceding verses
    in Habakkuk 1:1-4 are a general indictment onto peoples and nations whose ‘laws are ineffective and where justice is overruled’. Therefore this threat of action by the Lord applies to our times, as well.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware, then lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom proclaimed by the prophets. Look, you who fail to grasp the truth, be surprised and perish. I am doing a work in your days, something that you will not believe, even though it has been pointed out to you.

This is the parallel passage from the New Testament. Pauls quote, was nothing to do with Jesus and His work on the cross, the message of salvation is not ‘doom’.
    It applies to the end times: ‘your days’, not his days, but our days.
    The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is that Day, still not yet happened.
    It will be the Sixth Seal disaster, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

More than 100 prophecies throughout the Bible describe in vivid detail this forthcoming punishment onto the whole world by devastating fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. This sudden and shocking event will take most people unawares and we are told by Paul, that those who are ‘surprised’; that is unaware and unprepared, then: they may perish.. Ezekiel 21:3-4
    Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes this worldwide devastation and also that it will be ‘the Day the Lord saves His people’. who are all faithful Christians, who truly believe in Jesus and a few Messianic Jews who are protected in Jerusalem. Isaiah 31:5

Therefore it is up to us to take heed of the warnings, Isaiah 24:1, Isaiah 26:20-21 and to be prepared for all the effects of a massive CME sunstrike that will kill about 1/3 of the world’s population and will destroy all of our modern infrastructure. Jeremiah 9:22

Then, for all who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, the Lord is ‘waiting to show His favour’, Isaiah 30:18-20
    As I told you recently, what you call "clear" is *not* clear! The passages have to explicitly say what you claim for them to be proof texts.

I see the main warning in the NT about divine judgment to be about eternal sentencing. That involves the Great White Throne judgment. It is where we will spend eternity. We make a decision for or against Christ, to have him in us or not, to follow him exclusively or not. And the result will determine whether we spend eternity in eternal living with Christ or under eternal wrath from God.

This is the "wrath" we're warned about in the NT--not an eschatology scheme in which we try to figure out when various judgments will take place. It's true that judgments take place before Armageddon. But our focus is to be on righteous living so that we are *not* judged in God's anger during our lifetimes.

I have no problem understanding that there are preliminary judgments in this age before Armageddon. The 70 AD judgment of Jerusalem took place long, long ago. And I believe the vast number of wars in this age have been evidence of the wrath of God pointed towards ungodly peoples who deserved these experiences. If they had turned, as peoples, to God, they could've avoided so many conflicts. And even when conflicts come against righteous nations by ungodly invaders, God is able to deliver those righteous nations, just as he did in Hezekiah's day.

I have no idea why you want to focus on a preliminary Day of Wrath unless it is to simply point out that God's wrath does not wait for Armageddon? This is true. Wars have broken out all through history, and peoples need to be warned about them.

But to assign some eschatological significance to these pre-apocalyptic wars is not the purpose of the Bible, in most cases. They are significant, but they were not eschatological. The focus should not be to draw away from the more important matters of righteous living to focus on the judgment itself. The judgment should not be focusing on itself as much as on the need to repent and to live righteously.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    As I told you recently, what you call "clear" is *not* clear! The passages have to explicitly say what you claim for them to be proof texts.

I see the main warning in the NT about divine judgment to be about eternal sentencing. That involves the Great White Throne judgment. It is where we will spend eternity. We make a decision for or against Christ, to have him in us or not, to follow him exclusively or not. And the result will determine whether we spend eternity in eternal living with Christ or under eternal wrath from God.

This is the "wrath" we're warned about in the NT--not an eschatology scheme in which we try to figure out when various judgments will take place. It's true that judgments take place before Armageddon. But our focus is to be on righteous living so that we are *not* judged in God's anger during our lifetimes.

I have no problem understanding that there are preliminary judgments in this age before Armageddon. The 70 AD judgment of Jerusalem took place long, long ago. And I believe the vast number of wars in this age have been evidence of the wrath of God pointed towards ungodly peoples who deserved these experiences. If they had turned, as peoples, to God, they could've avoided so many conflicts. And even when conflicts come against righteous nations by ungodly invaders, God is able to deliver those righteous nations, just as he did in Hezekiah's day.

I have no idea why you want to focus on a preliminary Day of Wrath unless it is to simply point out that God's wrath does not wait for Armageddon? This is true. Wars have broken out all through history, and peoples need to be warned about them.

But to assign some eschatological significance to these pre-apocalyptic wars is not the purpose of the Bible, in most cases. They are significant, but they were not eschatological. The focus should not be to draw away from the more important matters of righteous living to focus on the judgment itself. The judgment should not be focusing on itself as much as on the need to repent and to live righteously.
    Thank you, Randyk. Your comments are good.

'Clear', is when there is no other explanation for the literal fulfilment of a prophecy. If people want to spiritualize them or shoehorn them into history, that is their prerogative. But if what is described can literally happen and such a thing is not recorded in history, then we can expect it to happen sometime in the future.
    If not, then the Bible is unreliable and cannot be trusted for anything.

I do focus on the forthcoming Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, because it is ignored by the Church and even by people who come to forums like this one.
    We can and should know God's plans for His people. Paul says that we Christians should not be in the dark about end times events.

Repenting and living righteously isn't so hard for us in todays open society. But 1 Peter 4:12 *clearly* states that we will face trials and testing. Is the Church ready for It? Will the pew warmers stand firm in their faith, when disaster strikes?
    Being aware of the fact that disaster WILL strike the world, goes a long way toward keeping your faith and those who want God to rapture them outta here, may have a much more difficult time of it.
    The Lord is about to winnow the earth with fire. Matthew 3:12 Isaiah 61:2b

Thank you, Randyk. Your comments are good.

'Clear', is when there is no other explanation for the literal fulfilment of a prophecy. If people want to spiritualize them or shoehorn them into history, that is their prerogative. But if what is described can literally happen and such a thing is not recorded in history, then we can expect it to happen sometime in the future.
    If not, then the Bible is unreliable and cannot be trusted for anything.

I do focus on the forthcoming Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, because it is ignored by the Church and even by people who come to forums like this one.
    We can and should know God's plans for His people. Paul says that we Christians should not be in the dark about end times events.

Repenting and living righteously isn't so hard for us in todays open society. But 1 Peter 4:12 *clearly* states that we will face trials and testing. Is the Church ready for It? Will the pew warmers stand firm in their faith, when disaster strikes?
    Being aware of the fact that disaster WILL strike the world, goes a long way toward keeping your faith and those who want God to rapture them outta here, may have a much more difficult time of it.
    The Lord is about to winnow the earth with fire. Matthew 3:12 Isaiah 61:2b
    I have no problem with the message that we have to "toughen up." We're soldiers, but not mercenaries. We fight for the right cause, and we don't just sign a petition--that's too easy. When we sign up for Christ's Kingdom, it's real, and it costs something--it costs a lot. You're right about that.

I've not found life easy at all. But I can understand how you view Western Civilization as partying while the enemy is outside breaking down the gates. We're in agreement there.

When the Scriptures say that Christ is standing at the door, I think it's a warning of imminent judgment. I raised my daughter up with this warning: don't let the smaller mistakes get you down--we're going to make them. Just don't make the big mistakes, if you can at all help it!

The price of neglecting God's word is very serious, and if we do, we will pay in both this lifetime and in the next. Even if we don't go to Hell, do you really want to face others in the Kingdom of God, knowing you could've helped them more?

Blog Entries

2 Thessalonians 2:11… God puts those who do not open their minds to the love of the truth under a compelling delusion, which makes them believe what is false. Then in Isaiah 29:9-14, talking to us, that is: the Christian peoples, the Laodicean Church of today: we are…. pitiful wretches, we attend ‘church’ but our hearts are far from the Lord. Our worship is by rote and made up of rules taught from men. Therefore once more the Lord will astound His people, shock and amaze us. Most of us won’t know His plans, because the wisdom of the wise will be removed and the discernment of the intelligent will be lost. Matthew 11:25

The Day is coming; When the wicked and godless will vanish and all who love evil will be cut down. Isaiah 29:20-21, Isaiah 66:15-17, Psalm 83, Rev. 6:12-17
    Then: In that Day; the deaf will hear the words of scripture and the blinded will see through the impenetrable darkness. Isaiah 29:18 & 24 The lowly will once again rejoice in the Lord, as the Holy Land is regenerated into a fruitful garden Land. Ezekiel 36:8, Amos 9:13-15, Isaiah 35
    That Day of fire and tempest, Malachi 4:1-3, is not a Day for all who believe in the Lord to panic or be frightened, for Righteousness will rise among them, as the Lord heals the wounds [of spiritual and physical exile, Ezekiel 37] inflicted upon His people. Isaiah 30:25-28, Zephaniah 3:8-10, Revelation 7:9-17

This is what we look forward to, our great hope for the future:
    Ezekiel 34:11-16 Now, [that is: soon after the Day of the Lord’s wrath against the nations] I, Myself will search for and gather My people, I will rescue them for wherever they are scattered after that Day of cloud and darkness. I shall lead them out of the nations, Micah 2:12-13, Psalms 107, and bring them home to their own country. I shall make a Covenant with them to ensure peace and prosperity and they will have good leaders. Ezekiel 34:23-31, Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

After they are settled, Jeremiah 30 & 31, the Lord will summon Gog to come down from the north and invade the Land recently restored from ruin, whose people are gathered from many nations and are now settled and prosperous. Ezekiel 38:8 This is in order for the Lord, through His people, to show Himself great and holy to the nations. Ezekiel 38:16

Later, the Leader of the One World Government, a ten region confederation, Daniel 7:24, Rev 17:12-13, will come to the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, and make a seven year treaty of peace with them. Daniel 9:27, He will break it at the mid-point and invade Beulah. Zechariah 14:1-2 But this will trigger the Great Tribulation trumpet and bowl punishments. 1260 days later, the Lord Jesus will Return, destroy those attackers of Jerusalem, bind up Satan and commence His Millennial reign.

Blog Entries

God destroyed an early civilization by the means of a great flood.
    Jesus prophesied that in the time of the end it will again be ‘as in the days of Noah’. We can’t know how bad that civilization was, but it seems they just got on with life much the same as we do today. From God’s point of view, their problem was they failed to acknowledge Him or respect His Laws, so their Creator simply wiped them out and virtually started over again, just like anything made that turns out defective is remoulded, or with breeding; try a new bloodline. Isaiah 64:8, Jeremiah 18:6-7, Romans 9:20-21
    So are the world’s people today as bad as those in Noah’s day? It seems likely, as evidenced by the decline in moral standards and the widespread disbelief in the Creator God. Jeremiah 6:18-19, Psalms 10:13, Ezekiel 20:39

Several Bible verses tell us that God the Creator takes a keen interest in what is happening on earth. Revelation 2:23b, Job 34:21-22, Proverbs 15:3, Psalms 11:4-5, Jer. 32:18-19 In our perfectly balanced and organized universe, He is playing out a drama, a set piece carefully orchestrated and arranged so that each player can choose their own role. Each person is given a conscience; a moral intuition to be aware of what is right and what is wrong, so we all make our choices as to how we live our lives.

Today, the whole world is in a precarious state, with a population of over 7 billion. There is the capacity to produce enough food and provide a reasonable lifestyle for that many, but not the altruistic desire to do so and human mismanagement exacerbates the problems. Therefore the situation deteriorates, life is difficult and short for most and only relatively few live a good and fulfilling life, while all mostly do not acknowledge the one true God or keep His Laws. Over 100 Bible prophesies say how God will judge the nations and punish His enemies, to once again ‘reset civilization’. Deuteronomy 32:35, Psalms 18:7-15, Isaiah 2:12, Isaiah 30:25-28, Habakkuk 3:12, Zephaniah 3:8, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Thess. 1:8, Jeremiah 23:19-20, Revelation 14:17-20
    Note that most of the prophesies about the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, which is the next prophesied event we can expect: being the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12, Rev. 6:12-17, state that this time He will use fire to ‘set the heavens ablaze, the earth will be enveloped in flames and all that is in it will be brought to judgement’. 2 Peter 3:7, Isaiah 30:25-28, Malachi 4:1, Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 3:8

But the Lord’s people have a Powerful Advocate, He promises to protect and save His righteous people. Jer. 50:33-34, Isa. 51:16, Nahum 1:7, Psalm 60:4-5, Zech. 9:15-16
    Psalms 30:1-5 I shall exalt You Lord, for You have lifted me up and not let enemies prevail. I cried out to You and You healed me, You saved my life as I was sinking into the abyss. Sing praises to the Lord, all you His loyal servants, give thanks to His holy name. In His anger there is punishment, but in His favor there is life. There may be distress at nightfall, but the morning will bring rejoicing.

The identities of the ten kings who hand their power and authority over to the beast from the abyss (Rev 17: 8, 12-13, 16-17) are impossible, for now, to name.

The beast from the earth exercises all the authority of the beast whose deadly wound was healed (Rev.13:3,12), but the ten kings hand over all their power and authority to it. . They also destroy the harlot (Rev.17:16-17).

"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth." (Rev. 17:18)

I used to think the best candidate was the seat of Papal power, but the Revelation only calls heavenly Jerusalem and earthly Jerusalem the great city or that great city:

Heavenly Jerusalem:

" And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.
    And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
    (Rev. 21:9-10)

"And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: (Rev. 17:1)

"Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother." (Gal.4:25-26)

"And the woman [harlot] which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth." (Rev. 17:18)

The harlot called that great city again in Rev.18:10, 16, 19, 21 and the mighty city in verse 18.

Jerusalem called the great city or that great city in Rev.11:7-8, "where our Lord was crucified".

"How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgement; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers." (Isa.1:21)

"Do you not know that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them the members of a harlot? Let it not be!" (1 Cor.6:15)

Can you imagine Christians worshiping at a 4rd temple in Jerusalem? Can you imagine it being regarded by Israel as "a house of prayer for all nations"?

Of all the kingdoms of the world which were conquered, can you imagine just one kingdom that once received a mortal wound to one of its heads, and its mortal wound becoming healed? Can you imagine it being marveled over if the kingdom's mortal wound begun to be healed 1,878 years later and continues to heal?

Daniels vision had one Greek kingdom having four heads (Dan.7:6) - the four kingdoms of ancient Greece which it split into following the death of Alexander the Great.
    Was the kingdom of the Jews ever a "head" of the Roman "beast"? Was the kingdom of the Jews (Judea) ever a province of Rome?

The Rabbis are always trying to reconcile the two pictures of the messiah they say is still coming, and whom they say the scriptures depict as "messiah ben Yosef" and "messiah ben David", with the former being the religious leader and the latter the political leader. Some rabbis say there will be two messiahs.

Can you imagine a beast rising from the earth with two horns like a lamb (Rev.13:11)? The Revelation calls Jesus both a lamb and ithe lamb. No other horns could be horns like a lamb unless they were pretend messiahs. Or am I wrong?

I used to think the 7 heads of the beast rising from the sea were the traditional interpretation: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, and ...#7.

But they were all different empires, different kingdoms, and from Babylon onward, each described as one beast (each) by Daniel.

The beast from the sea is one beast with seven heads, and the beast had characteristics like a lion, bear and leopard (like the empires of Babylon, Persia and Greece Dan7:4-6), yet it must be linked to Rome (the ten toes of Nebuchadnezzar's image, Dan.2:41-45) - so the ten kings must be linked to Rome.

Yes, I'm speculating - because that's all we can do until we see for sure who these ten kings are or will be - but there is only one kingdom in the world of which it can be said had received a mortal wound to the head, and its mortal wound was healed - and it has happened twice in its history: The kingdom of the Jews.

That "image" which the beast builds could very well be the third temple - and its envisaged measurements for its walls and entrance is 6X6X6, according to a YouTube video which, if memory serves me correctly, was produced by the Temple Institute.

BUT I'm speculating and my speculation has moved me away from any Gentile beast being the healed "head" (as a possibility).

That city, Great Babylon, will have to grow mighty and rule over the kings of the earth, if she wants to qualify. Rome no longer does, and she has grown old and unattractive of doing the job of seducing the kings of the earth very well.

I've never thought of the USA except in terms of New York, the present seat of the U.N, being a mighty trading city. However, some rich and powerful Israelis have ambitions to have the seat of the U.N shifted to Jerusalem and a 70 nation council reporting to the Sanhedrin during the 3rd temple period when their messiah is reigning in a messianic age and all nations are going up to worship their gods at the house of prayer for all nations.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by m'lo goy View Post
    The identities of the ten kings who hand their power and authority over to the beast from the abyss (Rev 17: 8, 12-13, 16-17) are impossible, for now, to name.

I've never thought of the USA except in terms of New York, the present seat of the U.N, being a mighty trading city. However, some rich and powerful Israelis have ambitions to have the seat of the U.N shifted to Jerusalem and a 70 nation council reporting to the Sanhedrin during the 3rd temple period when their messiah is reigning in a messianic age and all nations are going up to worship their gods at the house of prayer for all nations.
    Right; we will only know who the ten rulers, the Governors or Presidents of each of the ten world regions, are: when the OWG is established, soon after the world changer of the Sixth Seal event. Then, after a year or so; the one who will rise to become dictator, will become known. He will be a powerful and charismatic man, who will initially be seen as a good leader.
    There will be peace and he will sign a peace treaty with the new nation in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5, Daniel 9:27 Who will not be a part of the OWG.
    But he will break it and conquer Christian Beulah after 3 1/2 years. Then he will sit in the new Temple and declare himself to be god. 2 Thessalonians 2:4 Positive proof there WILL be a new Temple. As per Ezekiel 40 - 46

The Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls will take place in that final 3 1/2 year period, culminating in the glorious Return of Jesus.
    The extra 75 days that Daniel 12:12 mentions, is the time required to cleanse the Temple, from the Return until Hanukkah.

Right; we will only know who the ten rulers, the Governors or Presidents of each of the ten world regions, are: when the OWG is established, soon after the world changer of the Sixth Seal event. Then, after a year or so; the one who will rise to become dictator, will become known. He will be a powerful and charismatic man, who will initially be seen as a good leader.
    There will be peace and he will sign a peace treaty with the new nation in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5, Daniel 9:27 Who will not be a part of the OWG.
    But he will break it and conquer Christian Beulah after 3 1/2 years. Then he will sit in the new Temple and declare himself to be god. 2 Thessalonians 2:4 Positive proof there WILL be a new Temple. As per Ezekiel 40 - 46

The Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls will take place in that final 3 1/2 year period, culminating in the glorious Return of Jesus.
    The extra 75 days that Daniel 12:12 mentions, is the time required to cleanse the Temple, from the Return until Hanukkah.
    The timing for the judgment of Pharaoh and his armies ("the beast" and his armies) is the same as the timing for the deliverance of God's people. "The great tribulation" (megas thlipsis in the Greek) was mentioned only by Jesus and John: By Jesus, twice: at the time of the Olivet Discourse (same sermon recorded in Matthew, Mark and Luke), and when He warned the church at Thyatira that if they did not repent, he would throw them into great tribulation; and by John when he saw the multitudes who had come out from the great tribulation

Hopefully we will have Elijah to tell us

Attachment 13757

Blog Entries

Isaiah 66:15-16 See: the Lord is coming in fire, His chariots are like a whirlwind, bringing retribution with His furious anger and His rebuke with flaming fire. The Lord will judge with fire and sword, He will test all mankind and many will be killed by Him.
    The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath – the next prophetic event. This fire judgement upon all the earth, will be by a Coronal Mass Ejection explosion of the sun, that is the only thing that will literally fulfil all the detailed prophesies about that Day. It will affect all the earth, but will specifically devastate the Middle East. Isaiah 30:26-30, Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17, Jeremiah 12:14, Psalms 18:7-15, Isaiah 24:1-6, Malachi 4:1
    Isaiah 66:17:18a All those who practice magic rites and divination, those who eat unclean foods – all will meet their end, for I know their thoughts and deeds.
    Witchcraft, occultism, false religion, disobedience to God’s Laws, etc., all who do these things will die. Isaiah 48:22, Jeremiah 30:23-24, Revelation 22:15. Micah 5:12

Isaiah 66:18b-19 I am going to gather people of every tongue, they will come to see My glory. I shall put a sign on them and some of these survivors I will send out to the nations, to proclaim My Gospel among them. They will go to distant places that have not heard of My glory. Irrefutable proof that this happens before the Return, as then: everyone will see Him then. Revelation 1:7
    The Lord’s people, all faithful Christians, are gathered from all parts of the earth. 12,000 are selected from each of the 12 assigned groups and sent out to proclaim the good news of the coming Kingdom of God. Revelation 7:3-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 49:6.

Isaiah 66:20-21 From every nation, your people will be brought, on every kind of conveyance, coming as an offering to the Lord on His holy mountain. They will come to Jerusalem, just as the ancient Israelites brought their grain offerings. The Lord will select some of them to be His priests. Psalms 107:1-43, Rev 5:10

Soon after the Lord’s Day of vengeance, all the Lord’s people, will be motivated to emigrate to the holy Land. Ezekiel 36:10-12, Ezekiel 39:25-29, Isaiah35:1-10, Jeremiah 30:10-14. They will live there in great prosperity and peace for several years, until the Anti-Christ comes to power. He will break his 7 year treaty of peace with Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, and take control of the country, sitting in the Temple. This will start the 3½ year Tribulation period. The faithful Christians will be taken to a place of safety during this time. Zechariah 14:2b, Revelation 12:14.
    Then Jesus Christ will Return in His glory, to reign for 1000 years.

Isaiah 66:22-23 As the new heavens and earth, which I am making will endure before Me, so will your name and descendants endure. Every new moon and Sabbath, all mankind will come to bow before Me.
    Isaiah 66:24 As they go out, they will see the bodies of those who rebelled against Me, where the devouring worm never dies and the fire is not quenched. All mankind will view them with horror. Zechariah 14:12. Ref: REB, NIV. Verses abridged.

Thread Information