Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sea turns to Blood....

The Sea turns to Blood....

When we were in grade school long ago, one of the teachers took us out to the ocean in his boat, and showed us a strange phenomenon, red tide. He told us this is what will happen when the sea turns to blood, I brushed it off at the time, but now when we have both coasts of Florida with red tide killing everything in the sea and the canals have filled with green gunk to a level I have never seen in all my years....I am wondering, what is happening..?

Revelation 16:3

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLV27fEPdHY Florida's toxic red tide is a perfect storm for the Gulf Coast.

Re: The Sea turns to Blood....

Quote Originally Posted by hobie View Post
    When we were in grade school long ago, one of the teachers took us out to the ocean in his boat, and showed us a strange phenomenon, red tide. He told us this is what will happen when the sea turns to blood, I brushed it off at the time, but now when we have both coasts of Florida with red tide killing everything in the sea and the canals have filled with green gunk to a level I have never seen in all my years....I am wondering, what is happening..?

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLV27fEPdHY Florida's toxic red tide is a perfect storm for the Gulf Coast.
    My thoughts are that the red tide doesn't really match up with the idea of the sea, as a whole, getting polluted in this way. I don't believe there's any way the entire ocean could be polluted by a red tide, or a toxic spill, or any number of natural or human-made catastrophes.

So my thought is that this is symbolic of human death in the ocean. In ancient Egypt, the waters really did turn red by some sort of phenomenon--certainly God-designed. But in the endtimes the context is not one of warning to let God's People go, but rather, a judgment upon the Beast system.

Blog Entries

Dead men don't have red colored blood. The lack of oxygen will cause blood to darken to dark brown or black. Also, when it says the sun stops shining and the moon is the color of blood, it also means dark not red.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

The sea will turn "literally" to blood, why do we know this to be the case?

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
    4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
    5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
    6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

Because if you bother to read the third vial (which appears no one here has) you see due to the shedding of blood of the saints God in turn gives them blood to drink.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
    4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
    5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
    6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

Because if you bother to read the third vial (which appears no one here has) you see due to the shedding of blood of the saints God in turn gives them blood to drink.
    People don't drink sea water so drinking blood here is unrelated to the sea turning to blood plus it's not about turning dark not becoming the blood of a dead man which is black anyways.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    People don't drink sea water so drinking blood here is unrelated to the sea turning to blood plus it's not about turning dark not becoming the blood of a dead man which is black anyways.
    They do turn to the fountains and rivers to drink. Check the parallel to the corresponding trumpets. Trumpets are 1/3 the vials 2/3.

Third trumpet

9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
    10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
    11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Bitter to the men because they are drinking the waters. Note rivers and fountains are not salt water.

Third vial

During this time there are not grocery stores on every corner selling water. There is ONE grocery store on earth. Babylon.

Blog Entries

During this time there are not grocery stores on every corner selling water. There is ONE grocery store on earth. Babylon.
    The vials are poured after the GT is over so Babylon is also over. Even if there was a lack of fresh water sources, it doesn't even matter at this point.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    The vials are poured after the GT is over so Babylon is also over. Even if there was a lack of fresh water sources, it doesn't even matter at this point.
    Babylon is destroyed in the 2nd trumpet.

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Thus come the third trumpet people turn to the fountains and waters for drink but they have now been turned to blood. Note after the 2nd trumpet there are still many days left as in the 5th trumpet alone onward there are 150 days. So it does matter.

Also understand Babylon is set up like holy Jerusalem with river(s) and fountains. These literal waters to drink are to represent the river of life and living fountains however they are but a counterfeit.

Holy Jerusalem

Rev 7:17
    For the (true) Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Rev 22:2
    In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

The counterfeit waters being contaminated

Rev 16:4
    And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

Rev16:12
    And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Rev 14
    20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

That's false. I've read all of this. I painted this (not an artist) back in about 1972--a picture of a vial pouring out blood into the sea. As I looked at the picture, and meditated on it, I realized that this is obviously a symbol of God pouring out human death into the oceans--perhaps sea battles. People "drinking it" is a metaphorical way of saying that men are experiencing a great loss of life on the seas.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    That's false. I've read all of this. I painted this (not an artist) back in about 1972--a picture of a vial pouring out blood into the sea. As I looked at the picture, and meditated on it, I realized that this is obviously a symbol of God pouring out human death into the oceans--perhaps sea battles. People "drinking it" is a metaphorical way of saying that men are experiencing a great loss of life on the seas.
    So in your opinion then do the inhabitants of the KOG literally drink from a river of life and or fountains of water?

Rev 7
    For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Rev 22
    And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
    In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
    And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life free

Note if not then what is the water supply for the people of the kingdom? (note scriptures says the fruits are for literal food)

So what is trying to be stated is that the people of the KOG will literally eat and drink from the river and the tress thereof. Likewise the people of Babylon masquerading as this kingdom from it's rivers and fountains.. Hence God turns their supposed river and fountains of life into death!!!!

Blog Entries

I believe it will happen as God said it would, albeit temporarily - to showcase God's power upon Christ-rejecting earth.

Blog Entries

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Thus come the third trumpet people turn to the fountains and waters for drink but they have now been turned to blood. Note after the 2nd trumpet there are still many days left as in the 5th trumpet alone onward there are 150 days. So it does matter.

Also understand Babylon is set up like holy Jerusalem with river(s) and fountains. These literal waters to drink are to represent the river of life and living fountains however they are but a counterfeit.

Holy Jerusalem

Rev 7:17
    For the (true) Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Rev 22:2

The counterfeit waters being contaminated

Rev 16:4
    And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

Rev16:12
    And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Rev 14
    20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
    Hope you remember that physical Babylon will remain in ruins as prophecied (Isaiah 13)? So all references to Babylon in Revelation is symbolical of something else.

So in your opinion then do the inhabitants of the KOG literally drink from a river of life and or fountains of water?
    I think it's all symbolic of something real. People do not drink blood--they metaphorically "drink blood" when they find they've contaminated the oceans with naval adventurism and violence.

The result is these violent men have degraded the oceans upon which they do commerce, and suffer the same violence that they've spread. This is, in a sense, "drinking blood."

After all, we "drink Christ's blood" not literally, but through a symbolic demonstration that we ingest Christ spiritually.
    These things were obviously meant to be taken symbolically.

The same is true of drinking from the water of life. There is no physical river that brings life. But in the process of obeying God we may partake of some real kind of metaphorical "river" and obtain the benefits of obedience, which is eternal life. It is the fulfillment of the "tree of life," which if Man had obeyed God he would've received eternal life from it. That was a choice to ingest God to make living in the Spirit the source of their life and deeds.

Please recognize that I'm not discounting the reality behind these apparent metaphors! We will, in fact, obtain eternal blessings in the Kingdom of God.

The use of symbols are meant to be understood as symbols, and this is how metaphors are used in literature. Symbolic language is meant to be *obviously symbolic.*

In this case I find this language to be *obviously symbolic* because men do not obtain life from trees, nor from rivers, nor do they "drink blood." But the act of obedience does enable us to draw upon the specific resources that will in fact be in the Kingdom of God.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    In this case I find this language to be *obviously symbolic* because men do not obtain life from trees, nor from rivers, nor do they "drink blood." But the act of obedience does enable us to draw upon the specific resources that will in fact be in the Kingdom of God.
    Concerning the blood, it's not like they are going to actually drink it but God turns it to literal blood so they cant drink it and symbolic for death not life.

In eternity I do believe the fruit of the trees are eaten and the leaves are for medicine. And that the river of life will actually be drunken.

Blog Entries

No, Babylon is unharmed until after the 7th trump. That's when the vials are poured and Babylon will be targeted for wrath after the 6th vial:

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
    Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
    Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
    Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
    Rev 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
    Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
    Rev 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
    Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Thread Information