Thread: Books on overcoming homosexuality being banned on Amazon

Blog Entries

Books on overcoming homosexuality being banned on Amazon

I know this might seems odd to post this on end times chat but it does say any breaking news having to do with the end times is allowed and while this may not make news headlines, it does need to be known. I subscribe to Joe Dallas and got this in my email the other day about one of his books being banned on Amazon: "On July 8 my publisher informed me that my book Desires in Conflict, along with a number of other books on overcoming homosexuality by different authors, has been pulled off the Amazon.com catalogue. A gay activist worked for months to convince Amazon to take this action and, bolstered by 80,000 signatures on a petition, his wish was granted. (See here)

Before venting, I’ll admit to some admiration for any guy who gets 80,000 people to support a cause, then persuades a corporate giant like Amazon to seal the deal.

Regardless, the purge is on, and only the most na´ve will expect it to stop with us.

Folks like me who profess homosexuality need not be a life sentence will be among the first to feel the ax of cultural banishment, that Yellow Star imposed before the horror really kicks off. Look for more of our books to be burned and for more of us to be muzzled.

But don’t kid yourself into thinking the mob will stop there. Heck, we’re just the appetizer.

The California State Assembly and Senate will soon vote on, and probably pass, a resolution advising pastors throughout the State how they should address homosexuality. Bans against counseling teenagers who may want to “go straight” carry the force of law in 18 states as of this writing. A Canadian father who refused to call his transgender daughter by the male name she prefers was found guilty of “family violence” and threatened with arrest. Given the direction the winds are blowing, and assuming they stay the course, it’s certain that anyone publicly expressing the traditional definition of marriage and gender (be he pastor or laity) will eventually find his expressions banned, his livelihood threatened, and his safety uncertain."

You can read the rest here: https://joedallas.com/2019/07/18/banned-by-amazon/ Scroll down to "Because we said so".

For those that don't know Joe Dallas he is an ex-homosexual that got out of that life style in the 80's through the Saving Grace of God. He is married and has several children. All he wants is to let people know they do have a choice, just like he did and how. I image this censorship will be getting worse. Its not like anyone is being forced to buy and read these books...

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Blog Entries

Re: Books on overcoming homosexuality being banned on Amazon

I signed the petition to unban the books ! Here is the link mentioned in the article . https://www.change.org/p/amazon-com-...ty?signed=true

Cool Re: Books on overcoming homosexuality being banned on Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by hawkman View Post
    I signed the petition to unban the books ! Here is the link mentioned in the article . https://www.change.org/p/amazon-com-...ty?signed=true
    I signed it too hawkman & moonglow. I have two books at Amazon and they both speak against gays. You can get the names of them on my profile by going to my website.
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Blog Entries

Thanks. I signed it too.

Thanks. I signed it too.
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deade View Post
    I signed it too hawkman & moonglow. I have two books at Amazon and they both speak against gays. You can get the names of them on my profile by going to my website.
    Hope yours don't get banned too. Thanks for signing the petition.

Yes, we live in a post-Christian civilization. The former "Christian West" will be, as Israel was long ago--relegated to "relic" status as "God's Chosen People." And the judgment will be the same. God anticipated this since the time of ancient Israel. But God's plan to fill the earth with people marches on until Judgment Day.

Thread Information