Thread: Tyson

Tyson

This is a copy from a post in my Calvary Chapel prayer group on facebook

I have no words that can explain how Iím feeling. My baby girl and her husband are facing the hardest battle of their lives. As most of my friends know Tyson was born having suffered a stroke in the womb. For the last two and a half years they have worked with him, taken him to physical, speech and occupational therapy, Shriners visits, fittings for braces, etc. The last month he started showing a setback that pretty much ended with him not hardly walking, standing, struggling to swallow, drooling, trouble with the words he learned, pickup of seizure activity and crazy eyes. He went to his neurologist and they scheduled a mri a couple of weeks away. Meantime he was getting worse. Maggie took him to Scottish Rite and they admitted him Monday night. They scheduled the mri for Tuesday morning. Colt had driven early Tuesday morning when he got off work so he could be there in time. They did it and when they got the results, they were in shock as we all were. Our precious Tyson has brain cancer as in an aggressive tumor on the brain stem. Itís as bad as it can be. Very rare under the age of five and only 300 cases a year. We need everyone to please, please reach out to everyone they know for prayers, prayers and prayers. Prayer chains, anything there is. He will be starting radiation some time next week. You can follow Tysonís journey on his page Team Tyson. They have links to a go fund me account, T-shirtís and decals if anyone wants to help. But the most we need are prayers

Blog Entries

Re: Tyson

Yes , I will be praying for the family and Tyson .

Blog Entries

Oh how sad. I'm glad they didn't wait on the MRI though so sorry the news is so bad. I will be keeping him and the family in my prayers.
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Blog Entries

I am so sorry to hear that. Praying for the child and the family.....
    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Praying! Please keep us updated
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Thread Information