Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Great Second Exodus

Blog Entries

Re: The Great Second Exodus

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Timm View Post
    Been reading through many of these threads, and it is for certain their is much confusion on the prophecies with respect to God's promises for the Nation of Israel in general. Chapter 37, concerning the dry bones seems to be of interest to many.

I strongly recommend for those interested in understanding this subject more clearly go to the enclosed link. The study has several half hr. segments. But profoundly educational.

Blessing All,

https://youtu.be/JuudrYAfizQ
    I listened to that video.
    Larry Wilson doesn't clarify the identity of Israel and Judah, the two Houses; today. That Ezekiel 37 remains unfulfilled is plain from many aspects, mainly: Where is King David?

Re the 'dry bones', they are a allegory for our spiritual condition, as Christians we do receive varying degrees of the Blessings of the holy Spirit, but not to the extent described in Ezekiel 37 and Joel 2:28-29.
    In no way has the rejoining of the two Houses taken place as yet, the Jews know this, but the Christians; the Israelites of God, fail to understand their destiny.

Jeremiah 12:14-16 These are the Words of the Lord: I am against all those evil neighbors who have encroached onto the Land that My Israelite people will inherit. Take note; I will pluck them out from where they are now and also I will pluck out the House of Judah as well. After I have removed them, I will Return and have compassion on them, bringing them back to their heritage, if they will diligently learn the way of My people, to only swear by My Name: the Living God. But if they refuse, then I will completely remove and destroy them.

This Bible passage is extremely informative, it gives the Lord’s plans for three groups of people.
    1/ The evil neighbors; The Islamic nations and entities surrounding Israel. Soon to be cleared out of the entire Middle East region by the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath by fire from the sun. Psalms 83:1-18, Isaiah 30:25-30, Amos 1:1-11, 2:1-5
    2/ The House of Judah, the Jewish people, currently inhabiting a part of the holy Land. The same fate as the neighbors, but a remnant will be saved. Isaiah 6:11-13, Zechariah 13:8-9, Romans 9:27
    3/ My people; the true Israelites of God, every Christian believer; individuals from every tribe, race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10, 1 Peter 2:9-10

The story described here, is clear and concise: The Lord is about to solve all the Middle East problems, to a similar degree as how He reset civilization in Noah’s time. All the holy land will be depopulated, Jeremiah 10:18, excepting a small remnant of Messianic Jews who will shelter in bunkers in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:4
    This will allow the gathering and settling of His righteous Christian people into their heritage, Ephesians 3:6, Romans 8:16-18, where they will, at last be the people He always wanted there; a people who will be His witnesses and display His light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    If you want to believe that Israel and Judah have rejoined, then you must allegorize the spiritual blessings that they will receive in Ezekiel 37. Physically, the Jewish State of Israel has prospered, but they don't acknowledge God's help in this, or in their wars.

They now face Judgment and punishment; here is some scriptures that you 'don't know':

Ezekiel 21:2-7 Son of man, set your face toward Jerusalem and prophesy against the Land of Israel. My sword will be drawn against everyone from the Negev to the North, it will kill both the righteous and wicked alike. All courage will fail – it will surely take place.
    Ezekiel 21:10-14 My sword is sharpened to kill, even the scepter of My Royal Son. Testing will surely come and what if the scepter of Judah, which the sword despises, does not continue? Swing the sword three times, the great sword of slaughter. [1st time – 585BC, 2nd time - 69/70AD, 3rd time- to come]

Jeremiah 8:5-12 Judah has no remorse or repentance, How can you say: We have the Law, when your scribes have falsified it? For all, high and low are out for ill-gotten gain, your prophets and rabbis are frauds, every one of them. This wicked race would rather die than live. They say: All is well; no, nothing is well, they will all fall with a great crash on the Day of Reckoning. You will be as dung spread on the ground. Then, I will give the Land to new owners.
    Ezekiel 16:35-63 Listen you harlot: Because of your brazen excesses...I shall bring you to trial for adultery and murder...You must bear the consequences of your lewd and abominable conduct, I shall treat you as you deserve, because you violated an oath and made light of a covenant.
    You will remember and be so ashamed and humiliated that you will never open your mouth again. [after the Lord’s punishment and pardon]

Amos 2:4-5 For the crimes of Judah, there will be no reprieve, they have spurned the Law of the Lord and have not observed His decrees. They have followed false gods. Therefore I shall send fire on Judah, fire will consume them.
    Hosea 8:14And for you, Judah, a harvest of reckoning will come, I will send fire onto your cities
    Zephaniah 1:4-6 Judah will be judged and those who have neither sought the Lord, nor enquired of Him, will be wiped out.
    Obadiah 1:15-16 The Day of the Lord is at hand for all the nations....you too will drink the cup of wrath that My people, Judah, must drink on My Holy mountain.
    Jeremiah 19:11 I shall smash this people, as a clay jar is smashed beyond repair. There will be no room left to bury them all.
    Jeremiah 21:11-14 To the Royal House of Judah....I shall punish you as you deserve. I shall set fire to your scrubland, it will consume everything around about.
    Ezekiel 20:46-47...I am about to kindle a fire in the Negev....it will scorch everyone in the Land.
    Zechariah 13:8-9 It will happen throughout the Land, that 2/3 of the people will die. The 1/3 left will pass through the refining fire. Those who survive will call on Me and I will answer them.... Only a remnant will survive. Romans 9:27

Isaiah 9:18-19 Wicked men have been set ablaze. The Land is scorched and the people are fuel for the fire.
    Jeremiah 13:19 The towns in the Negev are besieged, no one can relieve them. Judah has been swept clean away.
    Isaiah 4:3-4 The remnant of Judah will be called holy when the Lord cleanses Zion by a Spirit of judgement burning like fire. Isaiah 22:14, Jeremiah 10:18

Luke 19:27 As for those enemies of Mine, who did not want Me for their King, bring them here and slaughter them
    Matthew 27:25 His blood be upon us and our children.
    Matthew 21:41-43 The King will bring those criminals to justice and destroy them. Therefore the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will bear its fruit.
    Reference: REB. NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged
    As usual, you quote a lot of scriptures whose meanings are invariably at odds with your position. I have read Jeremiah 8:5-12 and couldn't reconcile what you said from what the texts say in my Bible. It may be possible that you mistakenly quoted the wrong texts and attributed them to Jer 8:5-12? Please check again.

Again, I see nothing the scriptures you cited that proves that Israel and Judah remain divided or that the doom and destruction in these passages have not been fulfilled. The next major scriptural attack against Israel that will decimate their city and slaughter their people is the attack by the AC in Zech 14:2.

I am therefore unable to accept your version and interpretation of the scriptures that Israel will be wiped out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    As usual, you quote a lot of scriptures whose meanings are invariably at odds with your position. I have read Jeremiah 8:5-12 and couldn't reconcile what you said from what the texts say in my Bible. It may be possible that you mistakenly quoted the wrong texts and attributed them to Jer 8:5-12? Please check again.

Again, I see nothing the scriptures you cited that proves that Israel and Judah remain divided or that the doom and destruction in these passages have not been fulfilled. The next major scriptural attack against Israel that will decimate their city and slaughter their people is the attack by the AC in Zech 14:2.

I am therefore unable to accept your version and interpretation of the scriptures that Israel will be wiped out.
    The meaning of the Prophetic Word is at odds with what you believe.

Jeremiah 8:1-15 plainly is a prophecy against Judah, now the Jewish State of Israel. In my post, I have condensed that passage and placed the all important statement in verse 10, that the Land will be given to new owners. last.
    There are other prophesies that you obviously prefer to ignore. Amos 2:4-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 10:18, Romans 1:18, + They all tell of a virtual wipe out of the Jews. Who are not true Jews at all, anyway. Romans 1:29 They belong to the synagogue of Satan; Revelation 3:9, and their fate is sure. Isaiah 22:14
    Only a holy Seed of Judah will survive. Isaiah 6:11-13

Blog Entries

The meaning of the Prophetic Word is at odds with what you believe.

Jeremiah 8:1-15 plainly is a prophecy against Judah, now the Jewish State of Israel. In my post, I have condensed that passage and placed the all important statement in verse 10, that the Land will be given to new owners. last.
    There are other prophesies that you obviously prefer to ignore. Amos 2:4-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 10:18, Romans 1:18, + They all tell of a virtual wipe out of the Jews. Who are not true Jews at all, anyway. Romans 1:29 They belong to the synagogue of Satan; Revelation 3:9, and their fate is sure. Isaiah 22:14
    Only a holy Seed of Judah will survive. Isaiah 6:11-13
    What makes you believe these prophecies were not referring to the Babylonian and Assyrian captivities?

Blog Entries

What makes you believe these prophecies were not referring to the Babylonian and Assyrian captivities?
    They simply do not fit.
    The main difference is the cosmic effects prophesied. The Lord used other peoples to punish Israel in ancient times. Now, we are plainly told; He will use the sun; a huge CME that will literally cause all the effects graphically described.

Blog Entries

They simply do not fit.
    The main difference is the cosmic effects prophesied. The Lord used other peoples to punish Israel in ancient times. Now, we are plainly told; He will use the sun; a huge CME that will literally cause all the effects graphically described.
    If you say so....

Blog Entries

If you say so....
    The Bible Prophets say so: 2 Peter 3:7, Romans 1:18, Hebrews 12:20, Revelation 6:12-17 and over 70 OT prophesies tell us all about the forthcoming Lord's Day of fiery wrath.

It puzzle's me as to why a person like yourself dismisses the clear warnings that God has given us of what He intends to do. Especially as we can now see things approaching a climax in the Middle East.

Blog Entries

The great Second Exodus of God's people to the holy Land, is hard for those who have another belief about what they want God to do in the end times.
    Not knowing just who God's people are today, thinking the Jews still are the 'chosen' people, is the great error of many.
    WE Christians are the Israelites of God, His Victorious ones and the Promises of God to His Israelite Overcomers for Him, pertain to us. 2 Corinthians 1:20

The many prophesies that tell about the gathering of His people into all of the holy Land, soon after the Lord has cleared and cleansed that entire area, do mostly mention Israel or Israelites, which confuses people who wrongly think the Jewish State of Israel is the only Israel.
    But prophesies like Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, do not mention Israel, they DO support the truth that every faithful Christian will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land during the end times. Also Romans 9:24-26 clearly states that Christians will be called the sons of the Living God, in the same place as ancient Israel was rejected. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 5:9-10

Scriptural proofs that God’s holy people, the faithful Christians are living in the holy Land before Jesus Returns:
    Revelation 13:7 He was allowed to wage war on Gods people and to defeat them....
    Described in Zechariah 14:1-2 A day is coming that the Lord will gather armies to make war on Jerusalem and it will be conquered. Half of the people will leave and half must remain.
    These two groups of the Christian peoples are shown again in Daniel 11:32 and Revelation 12:14 and 17

Daniel 7:25 ....the holy people will be delivered into his power for 3½ years. Referring to the Anti-Christ leader of the One World Govt.
    Daniel 11:27 and 2 Thessalonians 2:4 show that this must take place in the holy Land.

Blog Entries

In over forty Bible passages, it is prophesied that the Lord will gather His people: all righteous believers, and settle them into the holy Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Psalms 107:1-43

In this second exodus, the descendants of Jacob, plus all those people grafted in and deemed to be the Lord’s people by their Christian faith, will come from all parts of the earth and assemble in a place called “the wilderness of the people”. Ezekiel 20:34-38 describes this event very well. Those judged unrighteous will not enter the Land.
    The gathering of the Lord’s people into the Promised Land, must happen before Ezekiel 38:8 & 12– because the Northern army of Gog comes to invade “a land recently recovered from war, whose people are gathered from many nations, now living in peace and prosperity”. This attack by Gog, happens a few years after all the Lord’s true believers have settled into the Land – “in the very center of the world – the towns restored from ruin”. The attackers are annihilated by the Lord.
    This must occur some time before the Return of Jesus, as then He destroys the worldwide army of the Anti-Christ, who have conquered the holy Land. Daniel 7:25
    Although Persia [Iran] is mentioned as a member of Gog’s host, most are from “the far recesses of the North”. The current enemies of the State of Israel, the Arab nations are not included. The reason for this, is that all the nations surrounding Israel, including Israel as well, will be devastated by the next prophesied event: Psalms 83:1-18, which is the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. The Lord will act at the moment His enemies make the mistake of attacking Israel. Deuteronomy 32:34-35, Psalms 7:15

This judgement will not be in the form of a nuclear exchange, as that would pollute the Land, but what fits the many prophesied descriptions of this Day, is a huge Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun. Isaiah 30:26 This will affect the entire world, but mostly, the Middle East area. Ezekiel 30:2-5 The Land of Greater Israel will be burnt and devastated, all the population killed or evacuated. Jeremiah 10:18

THEN: Ezekiel 36:8-12 You Land of Israel: put forth your branches and bear fruit, for the homecoming of My people is near. The towns will again be inhabited and the ruined places rebuilt, more prosperous and populous than in ancient times.
    This great Second Exodus of the Lord’s people will then take place. There are many prophecies about it: Ezekiel 34:11-31…I will search for My sheep and gather them to the Land of Israel, from wherever they were scattered on My Day of wrath…. they will be the flock I feed and I will be their God.

Isaiah 66:18b-19 I am coming to gather peoples of every tongue, they will come to see My glory. I shall put a sign on them and some I will send out to the nations who have never heard of Me. They will proclaim My Gospel to all peoples.
    “I shall put a sign on them and will send some out to the nations”, some of them; must be the 144,000, as described in Revelation 7:3-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 49:6
    Luke 10:1-12 is a precursor of these missionaries, who will “proclaim My Gospel” to ALL the world. This is the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of God – the coming Millennium reign of Jesus. This makes these verses irrefutable proof that the second Exodus of all the Lord’s holy people, must happen some years before the Return of Jesus.

Blog Entries

Entering the Promised Land:
    Isaiah 62:10 Hoist a signal to the peoples, clear a road, go out you people of Zion.
    Isaiah 49:11-12 I shall make a highway for My people, they come from every direction.
    Isaiah 40:1-4 Comfort My people, their penalty is paid. Prepare a highway through the waste lands, make smooth the way.
    Isaiah 11:11-12 On that Day, the Lord will recover the remnant of His people from the four corners of the world.

Micah 2:12 I shall assemble the whole House of Jacob and gather you like sheep into a sheep yard, the Lord will lead the way. The same as before: 1 Corinthians 10:4
    Ezekiel 34:11-12 Now I will search for My sheep...where they are scattered on the Day of wrath.
    Hosea 8:10 I will now round up My people....
    Zechariah 8:7-8 I am about to rescue My people, from all the countries they are in and bring them back to live in Zion. They will be My people and I will be their God.

Isaiah 60:1-9 Jerusalem, your Light will shine on you, your sons and daughters are coming back to you. Vessels assemble to bring your children from far away.
    Jeremiah 16:15-16 I shall hunt for My people from wherever they are now dispersed and bring them back to the Land that I gave to their forefathers.
    Zechariah 10:8-10 I shall whistle to call in My people, for I have delivered them and they will be as many as they used to be. Though dispersed among the nations, they will remember Me. I will lead them into the Land until there is no more room for them.
    Isaiah 52:11-12 Go out of Babylon, [the ungodly nations] keep yourselves pure, you will not leave like fugitives or in urgent haste. The Lord will go before you, to guide and guard you.
    Isaiah 66:20 From every nation you will be brought, on every kind of transport...
    Isaiah 35:8-10 A highway will appear, the Way of Holiness, by that way all those the Lord has redeemed will enter Zion, with shouts of triumph and great joy.
    Isaiah 49:9-13 I will lead My people along paths beside streams, they will neither hunger or thirst, nor will scorching heat affect them. They come, some from far away, in every direction, on level highways, for the Lord comforts them in their distress.

Jeremiah 31:8-9 See how I bring My people from every part of the earth, the blind, lame and pregnant women among them. They are a vast company, weeping as they come home, but I shall comfort them and lead them on smooth paths.
    Isaiah 30:21 A voice from behind you will tell you the right path to follow.
    Isaiah 58:11-12 The Lord will be your guide and will satisfy your needs in the desert. You will rebuild the ruins, you will be called the restorers of the Land.
    Ezekiel 39:25-29 I will show compassion and restore all Israel, they will live once more in their homeland, free from their enemies. I will leave none of them behind.
    Ezekiel 20:42 You will know that I am the Lord, [not present as yet, before the Return of Jesus] when I bring you home to the Land of Israel. The Land I swore to give to your ancestors.
    Psalm 68:7-10 Lord, You go before Your people, marching through the barren wastelands. When Your Land languishes You restore it. You send rain and there Your people settle. In Your goodness, You provide for the needy.
    Hosea 2:14-23 Now, I shall woo them and lead them into the wilderness, I will restore them ......they will be My new sowing in the Land. I will say: ‘You are My people’ and they will say: ‘ You are our God’. [The Lord is not seen – the same as the 1st Exodus]

Micah 7:11-12 The Day the people return to the Land will be a Day to extend your boundaries.
    Ezekiel 36:8-12 The Land will become fruitful and the whole House of Israel will settle there, [every faithful Christian] they will increase, more prosperous then in ancient days.
    Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Thread Information