Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Second beast Rev 13 will claim to be a decendent of David from the tribe of Judah

Blog Entries

Re: Second beast Rev 13 will claim to be a decendent of David from the tribe of Judah

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    The beast man is the 8th head (king). the second beast of rev 13.
    Probably why I previously said, "Only the second beast, one that had lambs horns and spoke like a dragon is a man."

However you had claimed the first beast with the 7 heads and ten horns was the beast-man.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

Re: Second beast Rev 13 will claim to be a decendent of David from the tribe of Judah

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    Probably why I previously said, "Only the second beast, one that had lambs horns and spoke like a dragon is a man."

However you had claimed the first beast with the 7 heads and ten horns was the beast-man.
    I never had, always have claimed the first beast is the kingdom. The first beast is "like" God (kingdom), the second "like" the son of God (man).

The first beast is Satan (kingdom), the second beast is the son of Satan (man/perdition)

Blog Entries

I never had, always have claimed the first beast is the kingdom.
    You claimed it here:

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The beast (man) is scarlet coloured.
    The beast in that verse is the kingdom beast not the man beast. The man beast is not scarlet colored.

I never had, always have claimed the first beast is the kingdom.
    You claimed it here:

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The beast (man) is scarlet coloured.
    The beast in that verse is the kingdom beast not the man beast. The man beast is not scarlet colored.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    You claimed it here:

Both beasts of rev 13 are in view in this verse. The main support John explains that what he saw was the woman with the 8th head (king) which is the man beast.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
    9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

In addition, the beast being "scarlet" color is not the "red" dragon rather the vesture of this man beast. Scarlet is the color of kings attire.

28 And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.
    29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

So we have a progression from Rev 13 to Rev 17. Rev 13 we see the two beasts arise, Rev 17 we see the two beasts with the woman.

Blog Entries

Both beasts of rev 13 are in view in this verse.

No, only the first beast (kingdom) is in view here. Only the kingdom beast is the beast with 7 heads and ten horns which symbolizes the entire kingdom of mountains and lesser kingdoms and kings within the larger global kingdom beast.

The main support John explains that what he saw was the woman with the 8th head (king) which is the man beast.
    No where does John say the man beast is pictured in verse 3. You have decided that the man beast should be related to the color red so you have taken the kingdom beast description and forced it also upon the man beast. This is known as Eisegesis.

Eisegesis is the process of interpreting a text or portion of text in such a way that the process introduces one's own presuppositions, agendas, or biases into and onto the text.

In addition, the beast being "scarlet" color is not the "red" dragon rather the vesture of this man beast. Scarlet is the color of kings attire.
    No, it's the color of the kingdom beast and that color originated from Satan and an earlier version of the kingdom beast:

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev 17 we see the two beasts with the woman.
    Except only the kingdom beast is described as being with the woman in that chapter. The 8th king later mentioned is not with the woman and kingdom beast and is never said to be red or scarlet in any way.

I cannot disagree with you that one of the Beasts could be Judas as you say. But here is what we need to unlock this beastly mess. Satan does not only oppose God he counterfeits Him. There are those who claim antichrist will come from the Old Roman Empire. We are talking about a being Scripture tells us could almost deceive the Elect. How many of us would line up to meet the Messiah from anywhere other than Israel would be ridiculous. But this gets so much better. Satan is a trinity but a trinity of evil. Counterfeiting the Holy Trinity. Both trinities consist of Father, Son and Spirit. We are told that Satan stands before the Father accusing the brethren day and night. This is God the Father and Satan the father. Recall if you will that Scripture tells us that Satan is the father of the Lie just as God is the Father of the Truth. One son is antiChrist and the other Son is the Christ. Of antiChrist we are told that "he once was, now is not and will be again." In order for us to be able to understand what this means we are told of the Christ, "He was, is and will be again."The Lord was in the world and so was antiChrist, Judas anyone? Now the Lord is still in the world being God He is omnipresent. AntiChrist now is not in the world because being a created angel he does not have the attributes only God has. So where is antiChrist? Anti-Christ is held prisoner during this age in the prison of the Abyss the opening to the Lake of Fire. Lastly we are told of Christ and antiChrist will be again. Both of them are coming back as antiChrist will counterfeit the Lord's return in a magnificent way but hold that for a moment. Two of the biggest counterfeits are as follows first the Beast is seen coming out of the Land and the Land when spoken of in this way signifies Israel. He will as the Lord is born a Jewish man. And how do the Christ and the anti-Christ return? The Lord told us that He saw Satan fall from heaven like lightening and we know the Christ returns as Lightening from the East all the way to the West. Lightening just fashionable? No, the lightening is put in place of something that is indescribable in this case the Shekinah Glory. The Lord comes in the true Shekinah and antiChrist as a counterfeit. This is the only lying sign and wonder identified as being done by the Beast who will be the false prophet but could just as easily named the unholy spirit and he we are told is at work in the world now just as the Holy Spirit is in the world performing His ministry. One testifies of the Christ, the Holy Spirit, and one testifies of the false Christ. The unholy spirit/ false prophet also denies the Christ. No to regress just a bit. I mentioned to big counterfeits and only mention the lightening or Shekinah Glory. The other biggie is death and resurrection. We know when the Lord died as our sacrifice and was Resurrected. We are also told that the Beast will suffer a fatal head wound and when he seems to be resurrected, he won't be its another lying sign and wonder but all whose names are not written in the Lamb's Book of Life will marvel after the Beast. The great delusion that could almost deceive the Elect if we had not been told before hand.

Now how can I claim that none of these beings will be ordinary men. Scripture tells us that hell was made for Satan and his angels. No ordinary man is thrown into the Lake of Fire until after the GWTJ. But we are told antiChrist and the false prophet are thrown in at the end of the 70th Week of Years, The Tribulation, ends with Christ's return and these satanic masterpieces thrown in the Lake of Fire. Now Satan the father is brought down from heaven and placed in the same prison of the Abyss. There he will stay for a thousand years, the Millennial Kingdom, before he is loosed for a short time where he gathers the nations, Gog and Magog, not just Russia to come to destroy the millennial Jerusalem but he will be destroyed and thrown into the lake of fire where antiChrist and the falseprophet have been for a thousand years.

Two hopefully quick points you may find interesting. First there will be no 200,000,000 million man Chinese army. The reality is much more horrendous to understand. When the pit, the Abyss, is opened and antiChrist comes out of it we are shown his army it is fallen angels. The Lord said as in the Days of Noah and we know that is when fallen angels abandoned their rightful place for the world and its women. Yes angels can look like men and some have entertained angels without knowing it. From these unions between fallen angels and human women came the so-called super type men and the myths found in every culture. These things the coming of anti-Christ will be on the first Passover of the Last Week of Years and the Christ comes on the Passover that ends the 7 year week of years.

Cool Re: Second beast Rev 13 will claim to be a decendent of David from the tribe of Judah

I never had, always have claimed the first beast is the kingdom. The first beast is "like" God (kingdom), the second "like" the son of God (man).

The first beast is Satan (kingdom), the second beast is the son of Satan (man/perdition)
    The Second Beast

Rev. 13:11-18 "And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like unto a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the authority of the first beast in his sight. And he maketh the earth and them that dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose death-stroke was healed.

And he [Beast 2] doeth great signs, that he should even make fire to come down out of heaven upon the earth in the sight of men. And he [Beast 2] deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by reason of the signs which it was given him to do in the sight of the [Beast 1] beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast [Beast 1], who hath the stroke of the sword, and lived.

And it was given unto him [Beast 2] to give breath to it, even to the image of the beast [Beast 1], that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as should not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

And he [Beast 2] causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead; and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast [Beast 2] or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast [Beast 2]; for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred and sixty and six."

So, you see the last two references could well be the name and number of Antichrist assigned to Beast 2.
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Very interesting thread. I believe the following is going to happen. A man will appear who seems to be the Prophet Elijah but he is actual the false prophet who has come and is counterfeiting the prophet Elijah. The import of this counterfeit cannot be overstated. This being travels all through the land proclaiming the coming of Messiah. This man is not just talking the talk he is walking the walk. The prophet is doing all types of lying signs and wonders but to the people they appear to be real signs and wonders nd with each passing day the Prophet seems more and more to be Elijah and the time for Messiah about to come true. The false Elijah begins to challenge the religions of the world to come to the temple mount for a chance to prove who has the one true religion.

The temple mount has all kinds of people trying to show their religion is the true God. All the news organizations are there they even have their new theme song introduced the latest catastrophe or major event. As each religion steps forward the music plays and we are introduced to each team and they are given the chance to bring fire down from heaven. Each team does their best with prayers offered, music offered and outright begging for their god to prove he is the upside of English. Everyone has gone through their one attempt and now they are negotiating their second time when a large and loud commotion takes place and the new covenant. The false Elijah has challenged all those who believe their religion hold tgr

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by breathoflife View Post
    Very interesting thread. I believe the following is going to happen. A man will appear who seems to be the Prophet Elijah but he is actual the false prophet who has come and is counterfeiting the prophet Elijah.
    Jesus was both the Christ and a prophet. The Antichrist will also be both christ and prophet but will be a liar on both accounts. John wrote about an Antichrist that would come. In Revelation he uses a different terminology for this same person calling him a false prophet but he is the same person he called the Antichrist. This person has many names in scripture.

Daniel - ten horned beast arises, little horn comes next and is the person of authority and power over the ten horned beast. Little horn is the antichrist.
    Revelation - ten horned beast arises, false prophet comes next and is the person of authority and power over the ten horned beast. False prophet is the antichrist.

Same ten horned beast in both books and it is always a large Empire composed of Kings and kingdoms with 1 singular person ruling over it all and that person is the same person in both books called the little horn and false prophet.

If there is no Antichrist here, "Daniel - ten horned beast arises." then it is the same for Revelation.
    No Antichrist in this ten horned beast either, "Revelation - ten horned beast arises"

The Antichrist is always the singular person that is introduced after the ten horned beast:

Daniel - ten horned beast arises, little horn
    Revelation - ten horned beast arises, false prophet

Same order of introduction. Neither book uses the term "Antichrist" but he is mentioned nonetheless.

The names of the one we normally call the Antichrist:

1st and 2nd John -antichrist
    2 Thessalonians -man of sin
    2 Thessalonians -that Wicked
    2 Thessalonians -the son of perdition
    Daniel -little horn
    Revelation -false prophet

Many names but he is still the same person.

Nice piece.

You are right Christ has many offices, Christ, King and Prophet are just a few and anti-christ will seek to counterfeit those same offices.

Zechariah 11 shows us the End Times. We see the Lord, Good Shepherd and anti-christ the Evil Shepherd. Apostate Israel is there and the Lord is going to do something that is almost to overwhelmingly unexpected that it is hard to believe. There are two shepherds staffs. One is called “Favor” and it is a covenant the Lord entered into with the Gentile nations that they would never completely destroy apostate Israel. Isaiah 5 shows this as a hedge the Lord placed around Israel. The hedge has been trampled down over the years and with each
    attack Apostate Israel did not turn to the Lord instead she builds a wall and with each wall she builds it is showing us that the hedge is almost gone. When the favor Israel comes closer to the second Staff being broken the staff of “Union.” The nation of Israel will become the divided in two the southern kingdom of two tribes and the northern kingdom which is unique it has in its kingdom 10 kings. If there being 10 heads wasn’t enough we are told 3 of the heads are plucked up leaving 7 of the 10 heads left. This kingdom is the fourth kingdom that arises with 10 crowns and 7 heads. This northern kingdom is where anti-christ, the little horn, will come out of. The idea of a Gentile Messiah is ridiculous. How fooled would you be for Za Russian messiah or one born in the E. U. If you know the Bible you know the prophecies he will have to fulfill. If any of this sounds like you would like to discuss more please let me know.

Help. How do I get it to notify me when there are new messages. Thanks. God bless

Nice piece.

You are right Christ has many offices, Christ, King and Prophet are just a few and anti-christ will seek to counterfeit those same offices.

Zechariah 11 shows us the End Times. We see the Lord, Good Shepherd and anti-christ the Evil Shepherd. Apostate Israel is there and the Lord is going to do something that is almost to overwhelmingly unexpected that it is hard to believe. There are two shepherds staffs. One is called “Favor” and it is a covenant the Lord entered into with the Gentile nations that they would never completely destroy apostate Israel. Isaiah 5 shows this as a hedge the Lord placed around Israel. The hedge has been trampled down over the years and with each
    attack Apostate Israel did not turn to the Lord instead she builds a wall and with each wall she builds it is showing us that the hedge is almost gone. When the favor Israel comes closer to the second Staff being broken the staff of “Union.” The nation of Israel will become the divided in two the southern kingdom of two tribes and the northern kingdom which is unique it has in its kingdom 10 kings. If there being 10 heads wasn’t enough we are told 3 of the heads are plucked up leaving 7 of the 10 heads left. This kingdom is the fourth kingdom that arises with 10 crowns and 7 heads. This northern kingdom is where anti-christ, the little horn, will come out of. The idea of a Gentile Messiah is ridiculous. How fooled would you be for Za Russian messiah or one born in the E. U. If you know the Bible you know the prophecies he will have to fulfill. If any of this sounds like you would like to discuss more please let me know.

Help. How do I get it to notify me when there are new messages. Thanks. God bless

Blog Entries

If there being 10 heads wasn’t enough we are told 3 of the heads are plucked up leaving 7 of the 10 heads left.
    Daiel talked about 3 horns being plucked up not heads. In Rev we do not see any horns plucked up at all, and of course again none of the heads are plucked up.

This kingdom is the fourth kingdom that arises with 10 crowns and 7 heads. This northern kingdom is where anti-christ, the little horn, will come out of. The idea of a Gentile Messiah is ridiculous. How fooled would you be for Za Russian messiah or one born in the E. U. If you know the Bible you know the prophecies he will have to fulfill. If any of this sounds like you would like to discuss more please let me know.
    My view is that satan will be the AC, kinda like an acting role where he pretends to be something he isn't. I also believe he will be pretending to be Jesus Christ so that will fool a lot of people which is known as the falling away or Apostasy.

At the top right of the page is SETTINGS, click on that and you will see any threads that have new messages but you have to click and located the last one you read so you can see the new ones.

As for e-mail notifications, in the same SETTINGS area look to the left side for GENERAL SETTINGS, then scroll down to "Default Thread Subscription Mode:" and choose the e-mail settings you want.

We are shown them plucked up in zec. 11e it is the time for the Evil Shepherd, Antichrist, to take the flock marked for slaughter, apostate Israel. Horns and heads are interchangeable in this instance

What would you say to Satan being a trinity of evil? Scripture tells us the Satan (the father) is in heaven at the present time accusing the brethren day and night before God the Father. Antichrist is presently in the Abyss/Bottomless pit waiting to come with his army of fallen angels who will come up out of the Abyss with him. This is antichrist. The false prophet is presently at work in the world opposing and counterfeiting the Holy Spirit. One day the false prophet will come to Israel as the Prophet Elijah who prepares the way for antichrist. His counterfeiting of Elijah will be so perfect that he will appear to bring fire down from heaven. This will be antichrist coming as the Christ in the Shekinah Glory. With this act he will convince the apostate portion of Israel he is Elijah. That he has brought the Messiah preparing the way for him. But his greatest delusion will be the fire from heaven without the fire from heaven there can be no temple service. The Lord commanded that there be
    “No strange fire.’ Thank you for helping a computer illiterate the notification process. God bless

We are shown them plucked up in zec. 11e it is the time for the Evil Shepherd, Antichrist, to take the flock marked for slaughter, apostate Israel. Horns and heads are interchangeable in this instance

What would you say to Satan being a trinity of evil? Scripture tells us the Satan (the father) is in heaven at the present time accusing the brethren day and night before God the Father. Antichrist is presently in the Abyss/Bottomless pit waiting to come with his army of fallen angels who will come up out of the Abyss with him. This is antichrist. The false prophet is presently at work in the world opposing and counterfeiting the Holy Spirit. One day the false prophet will come to Israel as the Prophet Elijah who prepares the way for antichrist. His counterfeiting of Elijah will be so perfect that he will appear to bring fire down from heaven. This will be antichrist coming as the Christ in the Shekinah Glory. With this act he will convince the apostate portion of Israel he is Elijah. That he has brought the Messiah preparing the way for him. But his greatest delusion will be the fire from heaven without the fire from heaven there can be no temple service. The Lord commanded that there be
    “No strange fire.’ Thank you for helping a computer illiterate the notification process. God bless

Blog Entries

In Rev they are not interchangeable. They represent very different things. Horns are kings that have kingdoms, heads are mountains and a mountain isn't just a big mountain like we think of. The word means land that rises up so it can be basically any land sticking out of the waters...think continents as mountains. That way 7 horns/kingdoms can be found in 7 mountains or areas of land. I think the 7 mountains represents the worlds 7 continents, a global empire. No empire has conquered the entire planet. Many have tried, Nazi's, Napoleon, Rome...I think England ruled more of the planet than anyone else had but that still wasn't the whole planet. What's coming, the AC and his empire will be global in my opinion. The beasts in Daniel and the former fallen kingdoms in Rev 17 all are kingdoms that were large and powerful but none conquered the entire world. The last one will be the most powerful, led by someone who not only claims to be God but will be able to perform miracles that will back up his claims. The whole world, all religions and Atheists will fall to their knees to worship what they will absolutely believe to be a real God.

What would you say to Satan being a trinity of evil?
    The closest would be in Rev where we see Satan, the false prophet and beast cast out evil spirits....those three working together to stand against God.

Rev 16:13* And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Satan is not said to be a father, nor have a son per se' so there is no direct copy of the true Trinity of Father, Son and HS.

Scripture tells us the Satan (the father) is in heaven at the present time accusing the brethren day and night before God the Father. Antichrist is presently in the Abyss/Bottomless pit waiting to come with his army of fallen angels who will come up out of the Abyss with him. This is antichrist. The false prophet is presently at work in the world opposing and counterfeiting the Holy Spirit. One day the false prophet will come to Israel as the Prophet Elijah who prepares the way for antichrist. His counterfeiting of Elijah will be so perfect that he will appear to bring fire down from heaven. This will be antichrist coming as the Christ in the Shekinah Glory. With this act he will convince the apostate portion of Israel he is Elijah. That he has brought the Messiah preparing the way for him. But his greatest delusion will be the fire from heaven without the fire from heaven there can be no temple service. The Lord commanded that there be
    “No strange fire.’
    The Antichrist is called the false prophet in the book of Rev. They aren't two different people.

Thank you for helping a computer illiterate the notification process. God bless
    Any time you have a computer issue let me know.

In Rev they are not interchangeable. They represent very different things. Horns are kings that have kingdoms, heads are mountains and a mountain isn't just a big mountain like we think of. The word means land that rises up so it can be basically any land sticking out of the waters...think continents as mountains. That way 7 horns/kingdoms can be found in 7 mountains or areas of land. I think the 7 mountains represents the worlds 7 continents, a global empire. No empire has conquered the entire planet. Many have tried, Nazi's, Napoleon, Rome...I think England ruled more of the planet than anyone else had but that still wasn't the whole planet. What's coming, the AC and his empire will be global in my opinion. The beasts in Daniel and the former fallen kingdoms in Rev 17 all are kingdoms that were large and powerful but none conquered the entire world. The last one will be the most powerful, led by someone who not only claims to be God but will be able to perform miracles that will back up his claims. The whole world, all religions and Atheists will fall to their knees to worship what they will absolutely believe to be a real God.

What would you say to Satan being a trinity of evil?
    The closest would be in Rev where we see Satan, the false prophet and beast cast out evil spirits....those three working together to stand against God.

Rev 16:13* And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Satan is not said to be a father, nor have a son per se' so there is no direct copy of the true Trinity of Father, Son and HS.

Scripture tells us the Satan (the father) is in heaven at the present time accusing the brethren day and night before God the Father. Antichrist is presently in the Abyss/Bottomless pit waiting to come with his army of fallen angels who will come up out of the Abyss with him. This is antichrist. The false prophet is presently at work in the world opposing and counterfeiting the Holy Spirit. One day the false prophet will come to Israel as the Prophet Elijah who prepares the way for antichrist. His counterfeiting of Elijah will be so perfect that he will appear to bring fire down from heaven. This will be antichrist coming as the Christ in the Shekinah Glory. With this act he will convince the apostate portion of Israel he is Elijah. That he has brought the Messiah preparing the way for him. But his greatest delusion will be the fire from heaven without the fire from heaven there can be no temple service. The Lord commanded that there be
    “No strange fire.’
    The Antichrist is called the false prophet in the book of Rev. They aren't two different people.

Thank you for helping a computer illiterate the notification process. God bless
    Any time you have a computer issue let me know.

If you would cite your anti-christ false prophet statement please. The problem comes when anti-christ and the false prophet are defeated. They are thrown into the Lake of Fire. They stay there the entire millennial reign. At the time those two are thrown in the lake of fire Satan is brought down from heaven in unbreakable chains and placed in the Abyss for the thousand years. Like you said we are shown the trinity of evil coming out of the evil spirit showing them in thsrt passage as one but three three but one.think about the trinity of evil out of the way for the 1,000 years unable to exert evil on men and men will still sin.

You Nebuchadnezzar are that head of gold. The fact that the heads are missing but the crowns still there show they were the rulers in this ten kingdom.

Satan is said to be The father of the lie.’ Just as God the Father is Father to the Truth Jesus Christ Satan is the father of the lie antichrist.

If you would cite your anti-christ false prophet statement please. The problem comes when anti-christ and the false prophet are defeated. They are thrown into the Lake of Fire. They stay there the entire millennial reign. At the time those two are thrown in the lake of fire Satan is brought down from heaven in unbreakable chains and placed in the Abyss for the thousand years. Like you said we are shown the trinity of evil coming out of the evil spirit showing them in thsrt passage as one but three three but one.think about the trinity of evil out of the way for the 1,000 years unable to exert evil on men and men will still sin.

You Nebuchadnezzar are that head of gold. The fact that the heads are missing but the crowns still there show they were the rulers in this ten kingdom.

Satan is said to be The father of the lie.’ Just as God the Father is Father to the Truth Jesus Christ Satan is the father of the lie antichrist.

Why are my posts doubling up? I send it quick reply should I hit another icon instead / thanks for your help.

Thread Information