Studying the winepress and what it represents. I did see on a website that someone suggested it was the valley created wherein the armies of the world gathered at we killed. Good thought but even he acknowledge that those in the valley are killed in another manner. So what is the winepress? I believe it is the temple wherein those will worship the beast in the last days as God turns it into a killing machine wherein there will be those slaughter upon the alter.

Rev 14
18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

The winepress was trodden without the city. I believe this is a parallel to Rev 11 and infers to the temple. The temple being outside the city.

Rev 11
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not;

Scarlet Garment

Now for as the scarlet colored garments of kings and what it represents. I get the sense that the red (blood) color is actually a symbol of victory over your enemies. I might be wrong. However now we get to the reason why the vesture of Christ and the beast for that matter is of scarlet color. Here we see the beast himself dressed in scarlet upon victory over his enemies and claiming king of kings.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Here too we see Christ's vesture dipped in blood.

Rev 19
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Now originally I understood the blood coming from believers in which Christ's white robe cleansed the believers. However now I am thinking that the blood is actually the blood of unbelievers in which Christ had trampled in the winepress. But then of course I need to show Christ coming alone to the winepress prior to coming with his armies. But perhaps we are missing parts of the Day of the Lord. Perhaps the Lord himself during this time does come and applies wrath more than once and the killing the armies at Armageddon.

Is 63:3
I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Thoughts?