Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Change is Coming

Re: Change is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Some help for me to understand here please ?

I have never found any biblical reference to a fig tree as representing Israel, ever yet.
    Although I do see many, many biblical references for olive trees representing Israel.

The only fig tree outside of prophecy that I have ever found is the cursed unproductive fig tree, and that to me only references unproductive christians if it is taken in the context of the pre and post verses where that short story is found in the NT gospels.
    Matt 24.32, in my view, does equate the fig tree with Israel, but not in the sense of it becoming a modern state in 1948. Rather, it has to do with the idea that Israel *should have* produced good fruit at the coming of their Messiah, but instead developed leaves, indicated by Jesus' early following, and then failed to produce fruit for the most part.

There are clear Scriptures indicating the "fig tree" is symbolic of Israel at times: Hos 9; Jer 24; Luk 13, for example.

Thank you @ randyk
    I will chew harder on those scriptures that you offered.

God bless.

Thank you @ randyk
    I will chew harder on those scriptures that you offered.

God bless.
    You're of course welcome. Happy to serve!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Follower1977 View Post
    Good post bro....yes the rapture has been badly misconstrued Jules himself says daily life will be going on like in Noah's day , then suddenly like a thief in the night without warning , unless were really watching , there are so many warnings in the old and New Testament of a terrible day of wrath , and even more an eternal place of fore and judgement upon those who will not prepare for the bridegroom...
    When Jesus was talking about the days of Noah He wasn’t talking about the rapture He was talking about being taken in judgement

Mt Ch 24:36-39
    36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark

39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Notice the words say the flood came and took them away not the flood came and killed them. They were judged. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of man. (Judgment)

Mt Ch 24:40-41
    40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

This is also one of the most misunderstood verses in scripture. This is not the rapture, this is judgment. Notice the word used in these two verses taken. Just like the words took them away in verse 39. In Noah’s day It was better to be left like Noah than to of be taken away.

Jesus tells us we’re they will be taken when He was asked in

Luke 17:30-37
    30 “It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31 On that day no one who is on the housetop, with possessions inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. 32 Remember Lot’s wife! 33 Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.” [36] [e]

37 “Where, Lord?” they asked.

He replied, “Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather.”

Thus they were taken in judgement

So the sixth seal. The scene is the kings of the earth, great and rich men all wanting the mountains and rocks to fall on them and cover them from the wrath of the Lamb. That is to all rich men alright, who rule in this world. Before this Jesus showed how this judgement of Christ came on Israel, who needed to weep for themselves and not for Jesus who also say to the moutnains, fall on us and cover us. The rich men have already had this wrath and judgement told in all the world, and how they have heaped treasure together for the last days as a witness against them...

James 5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
    2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
    3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Revelation 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
    16 And said to the mountains and rocks, FALL ON US, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
    17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Luke 23:28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
    29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
    30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, FALL ON US; and to the hills, Cover us.
    31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

What was the day of the Lords wrath ? Is it yet to come, or this is done ?

His wrath came to destroy the sinners out of the earth, as He set judgement in the earth..Isaiah 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Psalm 110:5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

Isaiah 13:9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

The day of the Lord shook the earth when He spoke to Moses on the mount, and then the time Jesus spoke from Heaven shook not only the earth but Heaven also. We received the Kingdom that cannot be removed. God spoke from Heaven, it is not yet to come, this was done, but many have missed it, and are missing it now at this last chance. The great day of the Lords wrath is not something the world has not seen, it has been done, as we see in every prophecy that spoke of Christ before He came to earth and fulfilled it all, and there was a bridle in the mouth of the people of Israel, they were blinded to not see or hear..John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them...

Isaiah 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Hebrews 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
    26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
    27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
    28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Acts 3:2 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
    23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

Zephaniah 1:14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
    15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

Isaiah 30:27 Behold, the name of the Lord cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
    28 And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.

Isaiah 49: Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
    2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

Acts 2 sounds like something from Revelation 6 also, blood and fire and smoke, the sun turned into darkness and the moon into blood, but this was that great and notable day of the Lord, the sacrifice Christ made of Himself and it is all done and yet nobody saw any moon with blood, but that shows how God does everything, with all power and terrifying descriptions yet invisible to all...

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
    51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
    52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

Acts 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
    19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
    20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

Is that wrath of God yet to be revealed, or we are told otherwise ? Ho the wrath of God is revealed already from Heaven, yes that same judgement Christ set in the earth, that same wrath He came with and fulfilled all, and that day of wrath is the revelation of the righteous judgement of God through Christ, rendering to every man according to their deeds, indignation and wrath to the contentious who do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness(the truth is obedience of righteousness) where there is no wrath but eternal life, meekness and temperance has no law against it, and the law works wrath and is against the exalted and the lustful, for the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God..

Romans 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
    Galatians 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
    24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
    James 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Romans 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
    6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
    7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
    8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

More on the wrath in Revelation 6/sixth seal.

Justified by the shed blood of Christ saves us from the wrath. God showed His wrath already, which is longsuffering the wicked who are the vessels of wrath made/fitted for that destruction as described in all Revelation. Because of whoremongery, abominable, unclean, idolaters and coveteous, is why the wrath, eaually described in Revelation 21 and Ephesians 5,( as described below, coveteousness IS IDOLATRY)..

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Romans 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
    6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Described yet again in the two places, Revelation 22 and Colossians 3, why does the wrath of God come on the disobedient ? For coveteous idolatry, for whoremonger /fornication, uncleanness, murdering, lying or sorcdery done by the many false teacher/pretend prophets saying they speak for Christ..

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
    6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

We read plainly, we are delivered from the wrath to come, as Christ already got the victory. The wrath of God has already come 2000 years ago on the sinful, the great day of His wrath came, if they pray always to be accounted worthy they are told they would stand..Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. The millenial rule, which is the time of judgement, the thousand years is a day with the Lord of course..2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day....Babylon and this lustful fornicating world is judged, nothing to be seen, that judgement was set in this earth, why would God play out something new when Christ already destroyed the devil who had power over death..

1 Thessalonians 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1 Thessalonians 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Revelation 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
    15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
    56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
    57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Reasons to lose the soul, as told by Jesus about how the end came, and how all the world perished in the flood.

Noah was the preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly..

2 Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
    39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So they did not hear the righteous preaching, they were too busy living this life, eating and drinking and marrying.

Now the same remains, they that have wives will be as if they had none. This is for they who use this world, and the fashion of this world passes away. That is the judgement, it is already done judged and sentenced.

1 Corinthians 7:29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
    30 And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;
    31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.

Mercy rejoices against this judgement of the Lord, James 2:13, and of course we see the very way out of the judgement of the people of the flood all busy eating, drinking and marrying, is seen by the Holy Apostles of the Lord, leaving houses and families, and wives and lands for the sake of Christ and the gospels, to have lost their life already so they find it again..

Mark 10:28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
    29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
    30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

30 “It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31 On that day no one who is on the housetop, with possessions inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. 32 Remember Lot’s wife! 33 Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left

Matthew 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Matthew 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Matthew 19:29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Mark 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Luke 9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

John 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

BTW, in regard to this threads title: the change has already came, long ago.
    Between Jesus's burial and Pentecost, is when change came, not coming, but has already came in regard to prophecy.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to this change that is yet to come , but is the Christian hope....well after pentocaust

“But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night

; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.”
    **2 Peter‬ *3:10-14‬ *KJV‬‬

receiving the Holy Ghost , is meant to change the person , to make them new ...because the change is coming , he's making new people through his spirit .....to inhabit the promise for which we all hope...a new world apart from sin and death...after this world is finished and laid waste as the gospel declared , those new people being redeemed from this ending world will fill the new

Originally Posted by Follower1977
    I'm pretty sure he's referring to this change that is yet to come , but is the Christian hope....well after pentocaust

Okay, I can accept that, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    When Jesus was talking about the days of Noah He wasn’t talking about the rapture He was talking about being taken in judgement

Mt Ch 24:36-39
    36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark

39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Notice the words say the flood came and took them away not the flood came and killed them. They were judged. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of man. (Judgment)

Mt Ch 24:40-41
    40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

This is also one of the most misunderstood verses in scripture. This is not the rapture, this is judgment. Notice the word used in these two verses taken. Just like the words took them away in verse 39. In Noah’s day It was better to be left like Noah than to of be taken away.

Jesus tells us we’re they will be taken when He was asked in

30 “It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31 On that day no one who is on the housetop, with possessions inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. 32 Remember Lot’s wife! 33 Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.” [36] [e]

37 “Where, Lord?” they asked.

He replied, “Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather.”

Thus they were taken in judgement

....there is no rapture as it's commonly taught friend . There's only 1 day of jidgement , there's not many. Jews and Gentiles are the same in Gods eyes , Jesus is talking about the day he returns ....the world will be going on like it is now bro, think of the world as a whole look at the chaos . There are wars and rumors of wars everywhere you look , murder every minute somewhere in the world , rapes . Lies , deceit, abuse , violence , mass famines , more earthquakes than we have ever known are happening these days ...

there is no rapture where those left behind get seven years ...ect...the actual " rapture " happens when someone turns tomjesus Christ in faith , they then are by the spirit raptured into his coming promises ....where we wait until the day when things are made new. To be " raptured" is here

“And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.”
    **Ephesians‬ *2:6-7‬ *KJV‬‬

We are raptured up with him , when we hear and accept his true and everlasting gospel . So then the days of Noah , God decides to destroy the earth and man , but he gives Noah grace . Noah's warning is not to see the flood coming , his only warning is what God tells him " I'm going to destroy the earth with a great flood , but you Noah make an ark ( gives him instructions) and then a promise of a covenant with Noah ...

Noah believes Gods word about the coming destruction , and acts because he believes it ....and Noah then is saved and his house. The trumpets are blowing already , the gospel has already been sent out across the heavens and the earth , to be raptured is to believe the true gospel , wherein you are included in Christ who is seated now in the heavens before the throne, and by the spirit so are we .

so then what was Jesus saying just consider his words first brother

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.”
    **Matthew‬ *24:35-39, 44-47‬ *KJV‬‬

there's just one way one offer the same to every man ...that's why this is required because it's the only path of salvation

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
    **Matthew‬ *24:14‬ *KJV‬‬

Try understanding revelation through the scriptures beforehand .....the seven year rapture doctrine is not true it's created because people don't first see what Jesus the lord of all the authority of both heaven and earth has said about his return ....which is what all Christians are waiting for ....the one sudden day when he appears in glory and those who wait for him , with him.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night

; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

We do not look at the earth to be burned up, as all you do not see is eternal. We already sit together with Christ in those Heavenly places, meaning, this is in Christ Jesus, and of course this is where you look for Christ Jesus from, from Heaven now, (Spiritually) as our conversation is in Heaven now, and He, the Word never passes away, whose Spirit dwells in us, Life and the Kingdom of God/Heaven) and this is what quickens our mortal bodies, nothing else to look for as this is Spiritual, only the flesh looks for things, but the flesh also profits nothing and those who look for change do not know all is new and all old is passed away..

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

God bless and thank you for the brotherly spirit and being open to scripture , the lord bless you in great abundance

Quote Originally Posted by gordon777 View Post
    But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

We do not look at the earth to be burned up, as all you do not see is eternal. We already sit together with Christ in those Heavenly places, meaning, this is in Christ Jesus, and of course this is where you look for Christ Jesus from, from Heaven now, (Spiritually) as our conversation is in Heaven now, and He, the Word never passes away, whose Spirit dwells in us, Life and the Kingdom of God/Heaven) and this is what quickens our mortal bodies, nothing else to look for as this is Spiritual, only the flesh looks for things, but the flesh also profits nothing and those who look for change do not know all is new and all old is passed away..

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

he is redeeming the man first bro, were in the condemned world , it will absolutely be destroyed its doctrine from Isaiah forward probably 50 times . Salvation is from this truth all things will be destroyed utterly. First God sent Jesus to redeem believers from this coming end , he's redeeming us not to put us back in this place , he first is creating new people through Christ and the gospel , then when all have heard the wotness , Jesus will return , and bring in the new world .....it's just what's there ,

"he is redeeming the man first bro, were in the condemned world , it will absolutely be destroyed its doctrine from Isaiah forward probably 50 times . Salvation is from this truth all things will be destroyed utterly. First God sent Jesus to redeem believers from this coming end , he's redeeming us not to put us back in this place , he first is creating new people through Christ and the gospel , then when all have heard the wotness , Jesus will return , and bring in the new world .....it's just what's there ,"

We may be in the condemned world, but Christ dwells in us, where there is no condemnation.

All has been destroyed that matters already, the flesh is zero, but the spirit is not, and the devil god of this world was overcome by Christ, for us, not for Himself..

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

1 John 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

1 John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

1 Peter 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

The god of this world was overcome, Christ overcame the world. We also through faith overcome this world. We have overcome the wicked one and why ? Because greater is He that is in us(Christ in us now) than he( the devil that is in this world. The god of this world has blinded the minds of them which do not believe truly, lest this light of the glorious gospel of Christ should shine to them..

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Thread Information