Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Change is Coming

Re: Change is Coming

There is no end time chat, there is workers of iniquity coming to a full only, flourishing in this world, as Christ questioned when the Son of man returns shall He finds faith on earth ? I can say no, love is not worlds and talking, it is doing, love has vanished off the earth, talk is all people do, it's not what I will be doing for long again. Why would people talk when thy need to learn themselves ? Why some teach and others learn from them, when that is the role the false prophets always fulfilled, and God has ceased that, as we learn of the Father with no need any man to teach us ? Why people are so easily moved by every weight of doctrine and by the cunning craftiness of men lying in wait to deceive them ?

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness,
    whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

1 John 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
    27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Ephesians 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ;
    21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Isaiah 2:22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?

Quote Originally Posted by gordon777 View Post
    "he is redeeming the man first bro, were in the condemned world , it will absolutely be destroyed its doctrine from Isaiah forward probably 50 times . Salvation is from this truth all things will be destroyed utterly. First God sent Jesus to redeem believers from this coming end , he's redeeming us not to put us back in this place , he first is creating new people through Christ and the gospel , then when all have heard the wotness , Jesus will return , and bring in the new world .....it's just what's there ,"

We may be in the condemned world, but Christ dwells in us, where there is no condemnation.

All has been destroyed that matters already, the flesh is zero, but the spirit is not, and the devil god of this world was overcome by Christ, for us, not for Himself..

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

1 John 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

1 John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

1 Peter 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

I'm yes that's sort of what I'm also saying , Jesus is like the ark was in the days of Noah , when we're baptized into Christ , it's like we're getting into the ark .....because we believe the words of God is warning that we need salvation from the coming end which is the lake of fire , this world were in now Peter says is reserved by Gods word for the punishment of the ungodly ....to come into Christ in faith according to his gospel , is to walk into the door of the ark God has built for all men , and then sent the invitation of the gospel out that whoever will believe and walk in the door , again the way he said ....

that's a concept of " the rapture" it's not a physical thing were saved by our spirit first, it's why our flesh still does like the world will this entire creation is under certain condemnation ...the people , the earth , the sea ...everything God created in the beginning , he has declared by his same word of creation , that it will surely end in fire and destruction of all evil and sin which is what caused all of this ...Gods design was for man not to sin and die and lead the world into the curse ...but he gave us dominion and we did all that he forbid ..

in Christ were in the ark , and like Noah eventually , the waters will recede that have been declared , or rather for spe in this case ...and we who believe will get out of the ark and all things will be new and forever ....no more death , sorrow , no war, no ginger ....it will be what God designed for man before we sinned and died in Eden .....

I'm yes that's sort of what I'm also saying , Jesus is like the ark was in the days of Noah , when we're baptized into Christ , it's like we're getting into the ark .....because we believe the words of God is warning that we need salvation from the coming end which is the lake of fire , this world were in now Peter says is reserved by Gods word for the punishment of the ungodly ....to come into Christ in faith according to his gospel , is to walk into the door of the ark God has built for all men , and then sent the invitation of the gospel out that whoever will believe and walk in the door , again the way he said ....

that's a concept of " the rapture" it's not a physical thing were saved by our spirit first, it's why our flesh still does like the world will this entire creation is under certain condemnation ...the people , the earth , the sea ...everything God created in the beginning , he has declared by his same word of creation , that it will surely end in fire and destruction of all evil and sin which is what caused all of this ...Gods design was for man not to sin and die and lead the world into the curse ...but he gave us dominion and we did all that he forbid ..

in Christ were in the ark , and like Noah eventually , the waters will recede that have been declared , or rather for spe in this case ...and we who believe will get out of the ark and all things will be new and forever ....no more death , sorrow , no war, no ginger ....it will be what God designed for man before we sinned and died in Eden .....

Speaking of the ark, it is the ark of His testament, this temple of God once opened, this ark, and we made a pillar in that temple, and unlike you say how we come out of the ark, we never go out again is testified..

Revelation 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Overcoming is keeping His works to the end, and so those of the flesh do as this world, not those of the Spirit, they obey and keep the ways of the Lord Jesus Christ..

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Christ overcame by being without sin,this is the way to overcome even as He overcame, not to suggest we do the ways of the world, that is blasphemy..

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
    Hebrews 7:26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
    Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Overcoming is to do His commanments, it is the sign of not overcoming when we do not keep all of His commandments to sin not, but to love and love works no ill to your neighbour..

Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
    9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

No more death already, didnt you hear:

John 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

John 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Luke 20:37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
    38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

I will say again, there is no change ever, the world began by satan deceiving in the garden, it continued with the false prophets until Israel was exiled for hearing choosing them, the Pharisees then made by God to receive guilt for all the righteous blood shed on earth(all the prophets of the Lord sent to warn Israel) Last of all they killed the Son, so what was left to be done ? After Apostle Paul departed, the wolves entered in not sparing the flock, until this latter rain ending of the world, but faith did not suddenly appear, the world only hears the false teachers now, and everybody prefers to have their ears itched, that is what is told, that is what is done. As for change, change came when Christ died for our sins, it changed where there was no hope, and no justice on earth, if we lay our lives down for our brothers we know change, when we do not we know no change.

2 Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
    2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
    3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

satan spoke without truth without honesty, people teach making up private interpretations they are not allowed to do, but people hear these people anyway, and why not hear God who is the Word instead ?

Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
    4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
    5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God:
    6 Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Follower1977 View Post
    ....there is no rapture as it's commonly taught friend . There's only 1 day of jidgement , there's not many. Jews and Gentiles are the same in Gods eyes , Jesus is talking about the day he returns ....the world will be going on like it is now bro, think of the world as a whole look at the chaos . There are wars and rumors of wars everywhere you look , murder every minute somewhere in the world , rapes . Lies , deceit, abuse , violence , mass famines , more earthquakes than we have ever known are happening these days ...

there is no rapture where those left behind get seven years ...ect...the actual " rapture " happens when someone turns tomjesus Christ in faith , they then are by the spirit raptured into his coming promises ....where we wait until the day when things are made new. To be " raptured" is here

ďAnd hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.Ē
    **Ephesians‬ *2:6-7‬ *KJV‬‬

We are raptured up with him , when we hear and accept his true and everlasting gospel . So then the days of Noah , God decides to destroy the earth and man , but he gives Noah grace . Noah's warning is not to see the flood coming , his only warning is what God tells him " I'm going to destroy the earth with a great flood , but you Noah make an ark ( gives him instructions) and then a promise of a covenant with Noah ...

Noah believes Gods word about the coming destruction , and acts because he believes it ....and Noah then is saved and his house. The trumpets are blowing already , the gospel has already been sent out across the heavens and the earth , to be raptured is to believe the true gospel , wherein you are included in Christ who is seated now in the heavens before the throne, and by the spirit so are we .

so then what was Jesus saying just consider his words first brother

ďHeaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.Ē
    **Matthew‬ *24:35-39, 44-47‬ *KJV‬‬

there's just one way one offer the same to every man ...that's why this is required because it's the only path of salvation

ďAnd this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.Ē
    **Matthew‬ *24:14‬ *KJV‬‬

Try understanding revelation through the scriptures beforehand .....the seven year rapture doctrine is not true it's created because people don't first see what Jesus the lord of all the authority of both heaven and earth has said about his return ....which is what all Christians are waiting for ....the one sudden day when he appears in glory and those who wait for him , with him.
    Iím not sure why you think that I believe in a rapture seven years prior to the end of the world I donít and have never said so

I believe as Paul taught the rapture is for the changing of our bodies so that we can enter heaven at the last trumpet at the end of our world. The rapture will pull us to meet Jesus in the air moments before he destroys the world with fire

There is different days of judgement like the flood or the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD but there will be one final judgment day the day of the lord at the end of our world

"I believe as Paul taught the rapture is for the changing of our bodies so that we can enter heaven at the last trumpet at the end of our world. The rapture will pull us to meet Jesus in the air moments before he destroys the world with fire "

Maybe the changing of our bodies has occured already, just look at the words for one time, sown in corruption, raised incorruption... born again of incorruptible seed, not corruptible a meek and quiet Spirit, (of Christ in us) sown in dishonour raised in glory, whom He called He glorified(Glorified by Christ in us now) sown in weakness raised in power.. we are weak in Him but live now by the power of God, natural body and spiritual body, that which is Spirit is Spirit(now) flesh is flesh now too for the non born again, the last Adam a quickening Spirit, we are quickened together with Christ now, we know no man after the flesh any more now, only after the Spirit now, the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit and it is the afterwards now for the Spirit or you are still that natural man as all in the world are, that first man then is of the earth earthly, and that wisdom decends not from above but is earthly, devilish, if you do not know the second man in you now is the Lord from Heaven..

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
    43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
    44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
    45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
    46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
    47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

2 Corinthians 13:4 For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 Peter 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
    John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

James 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Blog Entries

"I believe as Paul taught the rapture is for the changing of our bodies so that we can enter heaven at the last trumpet at the end of our world. The rapture will pull us to meet Jesus in the air moments before he destroys the world with fire "

Maybe the changing of our bodies has occured already, just look at the words for one time, sown in corruption, raised incorruption... born again of incorruptible seed, not corruptible a meek and quiet Spirit, (of Christ in us) sown in dishonour raised in glory, whom He called He glorified(Glorified by Christ in us now) sown in weakness raised in power.. we are weak in Him but live now by the power of God, natural body and spiritual body, that which is Spirit is Spirit(now) flesh is flesh now too for the non born again, the last Adam a quickening Spirit, we are quickened together with Christ now, we know no man after the flesh any more now, only after the Spirit now, the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit and it is the afterwards now for the Spirit or you are still that natural man as all in the world are, that first man then is of the earth earthly, and that wisdom decends not from above but is earthly, devilish, if you do not know the second man in you now is the Lord from Heaven..

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
    43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
    44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
    45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
    46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
    47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

2 Corinthians 13:4 For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

James 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
    Not we are still in our sinful bodies and we will physically die because of sin the changing of the world was our minds donít forget Paul was talking about the changing of our splender our bodies and this happens at the last trumpet Paul said that it was in his future

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    I’m not sure why you think that I believe in a rapture seven years prior to the end of the world I don’t and have never said so

I believe as Paul taught the rapture is for the changing of our bodies so that we can enter heaven at the last trumpet at the end of our world. The rapture will pull us to meet Jesus in the air moments before he destroys the world with fire

There is different days of judgement like the flood or the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD but there will be one final judgment day the day of the lord at the end of our world

right , you didn't say that I appologize , it's the common doctrine when one says the rapture , so,I assumed . Sincere appology.

so what you mean by rapture is the return of Jesus Christ ? Yes our spirits are raptured up when our bodies die , they are at rest with Jesus in paradise . Our bodies now are part of the first , condemned creation . Redemption comes first by our salvation through the gospel , the redemption of our souls , and as you are saying , upon his return when the heavens reside and mountains flee everything is laid waiste ...we will receive new bodies , which our saved spirits will then inhabit. I think I agree with ya...

"Not we are still in our sinful bodies and we will physically die because of sin the changing of the world was our minds don’t forget Paul was talking about the changing of our splender our bodies and this happens at the last trumpet Paul said that it was in his future"

Changed at the last trump is not dying, it is just being changed.

The body we have now is changed, it has to be holy to have the Lord in us.

1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

The body also is dead to sin..

Romans 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Romans 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Yea I definately disagree now that I better understand your positions.....

God bless

You two people who agree with each other of course, both say by your own words only, that we die, but that is not the word at all, change is what occurs, but everybody can see you borh ignore the change that the scriptures sow we have already made, which is every change that counts, we know Christ after the Spirit now as we are Spirit now, otherwise we are just flesh we have concluded for ourselves, and the way we will be is not known yet, but we will be as Christ is, and that is all anyone needs to know, as we are to walk like Him on earth without sin now..

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
    3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
    4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
    5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
    6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
    7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
    8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
    9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
    10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Follower1977 View Post
    right , you didn't say that I appologize , it's the common doctrine when one says the rapture , so,I assumed . Sincere appology.

so what you mean by rapture is the return of Jesus Christ ? Yes our spirits are raptured up when our bodies die , they are at rest with Jesus in paradise . Our bodies now are part of the first , condemned creation . Redemption comes first by our salvation through the gospel , the redemption of our souls , and as you are saying , upon his return when the heavens reside and mountains flee everything is laid waiste ...we will receive new bodies , which our saved spirits will then inhabit. I think I agree with ya...
    No worries apologie accepted thanks

Yes at the last trumpet the saints will be raptured up to heaven to receive our new bodies as Jesus destroys the current world just as Paul taught

Heaven is in us now, or satan is in us instead.

The Lord is with us already.

We meet him in the air as we receive nothing, we join with the Lord as He is, which is Spirit, no longer we know Him or anyone ever again after the flesh.

These bodys have to be dead to sin, and as alive from the dead to righteousness now, looking forward is not looking that this is the rebirth right now, not afterwards.

All the details people share that is not scriptural, reveals how people are interested in change to come, instead of change now, it has all proven why this topic and why people who agree, why they actually do, with having zero interest in the verses that show the changes were all now.

Blog Entries

Heaven is in us now, or satan is in us instead.

The Lord is with us already.

We meet him in the air as we receive nothing, we join with the Lord as He is, which is Spirit, no longer we know Him or anyone ever again after the flesh.

These bodys have to be dead to sin, and as alive from the dead to righteousness now, looking forward is not looking that this is the rebirth right now, not afterwards.

All the details people share that is not scriptural, reveals how people are interested in change to come, instead of change now, it has all proven why this topic and why people who agree, why they actually do, with having zero interest in the verses that show the changes were all now.
    Here is scripture showing that Jesus disagrees with you

Revelation 22:12
    12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.

We receive our reward living eternally in his presence

You have missed the condemnation upon mankind beforehand , do you know anyone who never died bro? Besides a reference to Enoch? All flesh is condemned it's been so always from evens curse .were in fact already dead by Gids decree in the mosaic law , it's a done deal , and also consider the resurrection of creation which , again just consider that Gid was always speaking forth of the new Inge to come...but everyone doesn't hear and accept it

I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.”
    **Isaiah‬ *42:8-9‬ *KJV‬

"Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.”
    **Isaiah‬ *24:1, 3-6, 17, 19-20‬ *KJV

and so salvation begins the new creation in Christ long before when God was speaking forth ...

I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them. They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.”
    **Isaiah‬ *48:5-7‬ *KJV

" For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.”
    **Isaiah‬ *65:17-19‬ *KJV‬‬

For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.”
    **Isaiah‬ *66:22-23‬ *KJV‬‬

but for this new world promised by the creator....he needs new people with a new heart , made after the image of his son , who is the image of God, for this he needs a new covenant not those who are worthy , those who he recreates as worthy note...

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
    **Jeremiah‬ *31:31-34‬ *KJV‬‬

this new covenant would be this way ...

“For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.”
    **Ezekiel‬ *36:24-27‬ *KJV‬‬

and so then in Christ and the gospel we have these very promises spoken and taught by Jesus , and throug which we receive his spirit ....we have a new hope not what is seen but the things which are promised that some will not believe...

"This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

(the lake of fire...)

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;”
    **2 Peter‬ *3:1-2, 5-7, 9-15‬ *KJV‬‬

we are looking forward to the new home were promised this world has been defiled because of man from the beginning.....men are made new in the gospel by Christ Gods word. They are redeemed into a hope , not this fading place covered with the shadow of death, Gods promises are far beyond...in the end you have the promise for which Christians hope....seen of a glimpse in revelation 21 and I saw a new heaven and new earth , and the old had passed away and was no longer remembered.....eternal life in his kingdom the new things he has always promised

Thread Information