Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Change is Coming

Re: Change is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    No worries apologie accepted thanks

Yes at the last trumpet the saints will be raptured up to heaven to receive our new bodies as Jesus destroys the current world just as Paul taught

amen and just as Jesus taught before him, and as Peter taught , and John shows in revelation..it's all one message from the Holy Ghost whether Jesus Christ , Paul, Peter, John , James.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Follower1977 View Post
    You have missed the condemnation upon mankind beforehand , do you know anyone who never died bro? Besides a reference to Enoch? All flesh is condemned it's been so always from evens curse .were in fact already dead by Gids decree in the mosaic law , it's a done deal , and also consider the resurrection of creation which , again just consider that Gid was always speaking forth of the new Inge to come...but everyone doesn't hear and accept it

I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.”
    **Isaiah‬ *42:8-9‬ *KJV‬

"Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.”
    **Isaiah‬ *24:1, 3-6, 17, 19-20‬ *KJV

and so salvation begins the new creation in Christ long before when God was speaking forth ...

I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them. They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.”
    **Isaiah‬ *48:5-7‬ *KJV

" For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.”
    **Isaiah‬ *65:17-19‬ *KJV‬‬

For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.”
    **Isaiah‬ *66:22-23‬ *KJV‬‬

but for this new world promised by the creator....he needs new people with a new heart , made after the image of his son , who is the image of God, for this he needs a new covenant not those who are worthy , those who he recreates as worthy note...

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
    **Jeremiah‬ *31:31-34‬ *KJV‬‬

this new covenant would be this way ...

“For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.”
    **Ezekiel‬ *36:24-27‬ *KJV‬‬

and so then in Christ and the gospel we have these very promises spoken and taught by Jesus , and throug which we receive his spirit ....we have a new hope not what is seen but the things which are promised that some will not believe...

"This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

(the lake of fire...)

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;”
    **2 Peter‬ *3:1-2, 5-7, 9-15‬ *KJV‬‬

we are looking forward to the new home were promised this world has been defiled because of man from the beginning.....men are made new in the gospel by Christ Gods word. They are redeemed into a hope , not this fading place covered with the shadow of death, Gods promises are far beyond...in the end you have the promise for which Christians hope....seen of a glimpse in revelation 21 and I saw a new heaven and new earth , and the old had passed away and was no longer remembered.....eternal life in his kingdom the new things he has always promised

You confuse me and I’m not quite sure what you are saying

When we become saved we are made new in our spirit through the holy sprit but not our bodies they will die or be changed a instantly in a twinkling of the eye at the last trumpet

Where are those who have already died on Christ now ?

Where are those who have already died on Christ now ?

I mean like all the apostles and all the members and believers in Christ throughout the ages ....even Abraham where the promises began ? We know that our body does die yes everyone who's born will die we agree. But what is it that happens at death? Between the flesh and spirit ....the spirit of a man is the life in him ...where does it go when the body dies?

Blog Entries

I mean like all the apostles and all the members and believers in Christ throughout the ages ....even Abraham where the promises began ? We know that our body does die yes everyone who's born will die we agree. But what is it that happens at death? Between the flesh and spirit ....the spirit of a man is the life in him ...where does it go when the body dies?
    We are immediately with god in the spirit when we die but our resurrected body will come later on

Blog Entries

What Comes Next:

Habakkuk 1:5 Look around you among the nations, see there a sight that will utterly astound you, you will not believe it when you are told of what is being done in your days.
    Habakkuk 1:6-11 goes on to say how the Babylonians were appointed to execute judgement against the House of Judah, but the preceding verses in Habakkuk 1:1-4 are a general indictment onto peoples and nations whose ‘laws are ineffective and where justice is overruled’. Therefore this threat of action by the Lord applies to our times, as well.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware, then lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom proclaimed by the prophets. Look, you who fail to grasp the truth, be surprised and perish. I am doing a work in your days, something that you will not believe, even though it has been pointed out to you.

This is the parallel passage from the New Testament. Pauls quote, was nothing to do with Jesus and His work on the cross, the message of salvation is not ‘doom’.
    It applies to the end times: ‘your days’, not his days, but our days.
    The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened. It will be the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

More than 100 prophecies throughout the Bible describe in vivid detail this forthcoming punishment onto the whole world by devastating fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. This sudden and shocking event will take most people unawares and we are told by Paul, that those who are ‘surprised’; that is unaware and unprepared, then: they may perish.. Ezekiel 21:3-4
    Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes this worldwide devastation and also that it will be ‘the Day the Lord saves His people’. who are all faithful Christians, who truly believe in Jesus and a few Messianic Jews who are protected in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:4

Therefore it is up to us to take heed of the warnings, Isaiah 24:1, Isaiah 26:20-21 and to be prepared for all the effects of a massive CME sunstrike that will kill about 1/3 of the world’s population and will destroy all of our modern infrastructure. Jeremiah 9:22

Then, for all who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, the Lord is ‘waiting to show His favour’, Isaiah 30:18-20

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    We are immediately with god in the spirit when we die but our resurrected body will come later on

amen , with Jesus Who is before the throne .

“After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.”
    **Revelation‬ *7:9-17‬ *KJV‬‬

would you say this represents those from the gospel forward when it was sent our from Jerusalem ? All those from then when John saw , u til now when we pass away do you think that represents those of the gospel .... ....there we are with those who've gone before ? Being we now while we live in this body we serve the lord because his spirit is in us his temp,e now , but when we pass into eternity we will then see in truth and be present fully having shed the veil of our flesh as Jesus did ???

sorry bro I'm really considering and just asking what you think about this stuff or if you have any thoughts along those lines...

and then like you are saying , our flesh will be restored when Jesus returns to reconcile wrath already declared upon sin and death on the day of the lord ?

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    What Comes Next:

Habakkuk 1:5 Look around you among the nations, see there a sight that will utterly astound you, you will not believe it when you are told of what is being done in your days.
    Habakkuk 1:6-11 goes on to say how the Babylonians were appointed to execute judgement against the House of Judah, but the preceding verses in Habakkuk 1:1-4 are a general indictment onto peoples and nations whose ‘laws are ineffective and where justice is overruled’. Therefore this threat of action by the Lord applies to our times, as well.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware, then lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom proclaimed by the prophets. Look, you who fail to grasp the truth, be surprised and perish. I am doing a work in your days, something that you will not believe, even though it has been pointed out to you.

This is the parallel passage from the New Testament. Pauls quote, was nothing to do with Jesus and His work on the cross, the message of salvation is not ‘doom’.
    It applies to the end times: ‘your days’, not his days, but our days.
    The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened. It will be the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

More than 100 prophecies throughout the Bible describe in vivid detail this forthcoming punishment onto the whole world by devastating fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. This sudden and shocking event will take most people unawares and we are told by Paul, that those who are ‘surprised’; that is unaware and unprepared, then: they may perish.. Ezekiel 21:3-4
    Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes this worldwide devastation and also that it will be ‘the Day the Lord saves His people’. who are all faithful Christians, who truly believe in Jesus and a few Messianic Jews who are protected in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:4

Therefore it is up to us to take heed of the warnings, Isaiah 24:1, Isaiah 26:20-21 and to be prepared for all the effects of a massive CME sunstrike that will kill about 1/3 of the world’s population and will destroy all of our modern infrastructure. Jeremiah 9:22

Then, for all who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, the Lord is ‘waiting to show His favour’, Isaiah 30:18-20

yes I fully agree .

I have one question . Are his commandments those of Moses ....or Jesus ? The commandments of eternal life and the kingdom?

Blog Entries

yes I fully agree .

I have one question . Are his commandments those of Moses ....or Jesus ? The commandments of eternal life and the kingdom?
    Thanks.
    Of course, you mean the Promises of the Kingdom and of eventual immortality. Jesus made those Promises, fund in the Gospels and in Revelation.
    These Promises are for those who believe in God and have freely accepted Jesus NOW. Their names are Written in the Book of Life.

"We receive our reward living eternally in his presence"

His reward is with Him to give every man as they work. Revelation shows what was done already.

Christ left earth to prepare a place for us. He came again to receive us to Himself, to be where He was(in Heaven)

The comforter then is given to abide with us forever, and they knew Christ the Spirit of truth, as He dwelled with them then on earth, and afterwards when Christ rose form the dead was in them from then on. Christ said plainly, I will come to you, and He did of course.

This is eternal life, to know Christ NOW

Eating the flesh of Christ has eternal life inside of them already.

Seeing Christ is seeing that eternal life

God has given to us eternal life, which is in His Son who is given into us.

The ones believing in the Son of God have that eternal life already in them, as the life is Christ.

The true God and eternal life has come and given us understanding to know Him that is true and we are in Him(who is in Heaven)

Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

John 14 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
    17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
    18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 John 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us

1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

"do you know anyone who never died bro? Besides a reference to Enoch? All flesh is condemned it's been so always from evens curse .were in fact already dead by Gids decree in the mosaic law , it's a done deal , and also consider the resurrection of creation which , again just consider that Gid was always speaking forth of the new Inge to come...but everyone doesn't hear and accept it"

Jesus Christ was not possible to be held in death, that is never dying. Christ in us, is us never seeing death also...Acts 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

The mosiac law is vanished and waxed old, the condemnation is when people choose that darkness and not the light, and then the condemnation is over...Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away....John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life...John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

The things to come are Christ, all scriptures testify of Him, He is the life, that is exactly why, when the heavens and earth pass away, He the Word abides forever...John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me....Luke 21:33Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

"we are looking forward to the new home were promised this world has been defiled because of man from the beginning.....men are made new in the gospel by Christ Gods word. They are redeemed into a hope , not this fading place covered with the shadow of death, Gods promises are far beyond...in the end you have the promise for which Christians hope....seen of a glimpse in revelation 21 and I saw a new heaven and new earth , and the old had passed away and was no longer remembered.....eternal life in his kingdom the new things he has always promised"

Those in Christ are not defiled...Revelation 3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
    Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb...Psalm 119:1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord...Hebrews 7:26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

This world has shadow of death, but we are not of the world, your reasoning forgets that...

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

When we die, our spirit returns to the Lord who gave it, but that is the end of us and we never see life again.

Other way is from Christ and if the Spirit of Christ dwells in us, that same Spirit of Christ raises us up, it cant leave then come back, that is no sense, Christ remains in us and is with us always. Even to the end of the world..

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: AND, LO, I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS, EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD. AMEN.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Ecclesiastes 3:19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
    20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
    21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Psalm 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Ecclesiastes 9:3 This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead.
    4 For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
    6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Blog Entries

The Reset of Civilization
    The Word of God [the Bible] tells us that He is the Creator of all things. He has the ability to do anything that he chooses. He made the earth and set humans upon it.
    It’s been nearly 2000 years since the last time we were given Divine instructions, that is: as written in the Bible. Since then, people have mostly pursued their own interests, worshipping false gods, promoting evolution and denying the existence of their Creator.

We are told that thousands of years ago people were in a similar situation, having degenerated into apostasy and sin. Only one righteous man and his family were kept alive as God destroyed all the rest by a worldwide flood. Jesus predicted that ‘once again it will be as in the days of Noah’ and when He instigates His terrible Day of fiery wrath, we should be prepared. Matthew 24:37-44

The Creator God ‘reset civilization’ in Noah’s day and now we are facing the same judgement. God promised after the Flood, to never again use water or wipe out life so completely. Genesis 9:11
    But in Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35, He tells us of a terrible fire punishment stored up for His enemies, on their Day of Doom. Isaiah 54:9-10
    There are many descriptions in the prophesies of this sudden and devastating worldwide Day of fire and earthquakes, most are either ignored or allegorized because people cannot see any literal fulfilment. The biggest difficulty that most have, is realizing the difference between the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath and the Return of Jesus in His glory.

Isaiah 13:9-13 The Day of the Lord is coming, that cruel Day of wrath and fierce anger, to reduce the earth to desolation and to destroy the wicked there. The sun, moon and stars will give no light. Humans will become scarce, as rare as fine gold and the earth will quake at the wrath of God on the Day of His blazing anger.
    This and many other prophesies cannot be reconciled with the glorious Return of Jesus, when ‘every eye will see Him’. It is clearly stated that on the Day of wrath, He will not be seen. Psalms 18:11, Habakkuk 3:4, Psalms 11:4-6

We are told in Revelation 6:17, that the Sixth Seal judgement is the Day of the Lord’s wrath and then the Seventh Seal is an ‘about a 20 year’ time gap when the world recovers, enabling righteous Israel, that is; every faithful Christian, from every race, nation and language, Revelation 5:9-10, to return to the holy Land and the rise of a One World government. Then, after most of the rest of the prophesies are fulfilled, Jesus will Return and commence His Millennial reign.

The main reason that most people fail to get what the Bible tells us, is that the Lord has placed on us a spirit of misunderstanding and ‘If you confuse yourself, then you will stay confused’ Isaiah 29:9-12. Only in the last days, before this shocking event, will a few finally understand what the Lord has planned. Daniel 12:9-10

Thread Information