Thread: Ezekiel's Temple is the Image to/of the Beast

Blog Entries

Ezekiel's Temple is the Image to/of the Beast

First we need to understand that the "image" built by the people of the earth to the Beast is a temple. As they believe God is in their midst, as times in past, those who follow build a temple where he may reside and be worshipped. We see the same scenario playing out in Rev 13. We see one who arises on the scene followed by an image built (temple) and then worship.

Fire called down from heaven

Rev 13
    13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

This is not just some magic trick. This fire which comes down from above then goes into this temple whereby then an audible voice will speak from the alter holy of hollies. Sound familiar.

2 CHRON 7
    1 Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the Lord filled the house.
    2 And the priests could not enter into the house of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord had filled the Lord's house.
    3 And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the Lord upon the house, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

Same thing happens in Rev 13 however as deception. Fire comes down into the temple (image) then speaks from the throne and all the world worships the beast whom they think is the almighty God. And then the beast gives out his MARK as God will do the same.

Ezekiel's Temple

I don't think God wasted 8 chapters to describe a "what if". Rather he gave the blueprints in amazing detail for the construction of this temple. You might ask why would God give the detail for a temple wherein the ungodly will trodden and worship a false God? For prophecy to be fulfilled. You see God had to give the detail for this temple to be used for the building of the temple wherein the final days will come for the AOD needs to occur in this temple of God per scriptures. In addition, the temple needs to be present for those who chose to worship this false God and to receive his mark. The temple along with all other events taking place at this time invoke the "strong delusion" taking place. It must be.

Dan 9
    27 and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Dan 12
    11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Matt 24:15
    15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Rev 11
    1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
    2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Rev 13
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
    15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Re: Ezekiel's Temple is the Image to/of the Beast

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    First we need to understand that the "image" built by the people of the earth to the Beast is a temple. As they believe God is in their midst, as times in past, those who follow build a temple where he may reside and be worshipped. We see the same scenario playing out in Rev 13. We see one who arises on the scene followed by an image built (temple) and then worship.

Rev 13
    13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

This is not just some magic trick. This fire which comes down from above then goes into this temple whereby then an audible voice will speak from the alter holy of hollies. Sound familiar.

2 CHRON 7
    1 Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the Lord filled the house.
    2 And the priests could not enter into the house of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord had filled the Lord's house.
    3 And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the Lord upon the house, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

Same thing happens in Rev 13 however as deception. Fire comes down into the temple (image) then speaks from the throne and all the world worships the beast whom they think is the almighty God. And then the beast gives out his MARK as God will do the same.

Ezekiel's Temple

I don't think God wasted 8 chapters to describe a "what if". Rather he gave the blueprints in amazing detail for the construction of this temple. You might ask why would God give the detail for a temple wherein the ungodly will trodden and worship a false God? For prophecy to be fulfilled. You see God had to give the detail for this temple to be used for the building of the temple wherein the final days will come for the AOD needs to occur in this temple of God per scriptures. In addition, the temple needs to be present for those who chose to worship this false God and to receive his mark. The temple along with all other events taking place at this time invoke the "strong delusion" taking place. It must be.

Dan 9
    27 and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Dan 12
    11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Rev 11
    1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
    2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Rev 13
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
    15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
    I disagree.

The subject of the blasphemy by the man with the deadly head wound is the opposite of the rebuke in Rev 13:10, to wit: "Those that kill with the sword must be killed with the sword," which is the rebuke, so, the blasphemy must be "Those that murder with a weapon must not be opposed by men with weapons."

Or, "self defense is no reason to have a gun."

So, the AC will be all about weapons control, and I think you may be living through this part of the Bible right now.
    JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
    JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post

Rev 13

2 CHRON 7

Ezekiel's Temple

Dan 9

Dan 12

Rev 11

Rev 13
    When one can understand that the judgment of the breast whore of Rev 17, is the complete and utter destruction of Jerusalem by the 10 kings of the beast of Rev 13, and his utter demise, which results in the beast rising from the bottomless pit (with 42 months of desolation to come upon Jerusalem), the temple of the beast will not be in Jerusalem.
    Furthermore, Dan 2;35,44 says that the everlasting kingdom of God will be set up (at the 7th trumpet) and that,
    1. The iron, clay, brass, silver, and gold (kingdoms) will be broken to pieces TOGETHER,
    2. The KOG will not be left to others,
    3. The kingdom of the iron/ clay of the 10 toes, according to Daniel 7, is the kingdom of the beast,
    4. The saints shall consume the kingdom of the beast, THAT
    There will be no temple of God in Jerusalem, and that this temple of the prince (of Eze 44) must lie somewhere outside of Jerusalem. Because the kingdom of the beast and/ or the man of sin, only exists during these 42 months that Jerusalem lies desolate, the temple of the beast will be somewhere besides in Jerusalem. For further reading, I would recommend Jer 25:15ff to see that the desolation of Jerusalem is a judgment upon her for being the mother of all false religions.
    I think we agree that the vision that Ezekiel had of the temple is vision of the temple of the beast because,
    1. Ezekiel had this vision while dwelling in (old) Babylon, and
    2. The eastern gate of this temple is reserved for the "prince to sit in, Eze 44)" because the Lord God of Israel has previously walked through it.

Do you have any numerical reasoning from Ezekiel that connects it to his mark, 666?

Be Blessed
    The PuP

Blog Entries

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesachpup View Post
    There will be no temple of God in Jerusalem, and that this temple of the prince (of Eze 44) must lie somewhere outside of Jerusalem. Because the kingdom of the beast and/ or the man of sin, only exists during these 42 months that Jerusalem lies desolate, the temple of the beast will be somewhere besides in Jerusalem. For further reading, I would recommend Jer 25:15ff to see that the desolation of Jerusalem is a judgment upon her for being the mother of all false religions.
    The temple is never in the city proper but outside the city in the northern parts.

EZ 48
    21 And the residue shall be for the prince, on the one side and on the other of the holy oblation, and of the possession of the city, over against the five and twenty thousand of the oblation toward the east border, and westward over against the five and twenty thousand toward the west border, over against the portions for the prince: and it shall be the holy oblation; and the sanctuary of the house shall be in the midst thereof.
    22 Moreover from the possession of the Levites, and from the possession of the city, being in the midst of that which is the prince's, between the border of Judah and the border of Benjamin, shall be for the prince.

We see this confirmed as Lucifer will sit on the "sides of the north".

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Do you have any numerical reasoning from Ezekiel that connects it to his mark, 666?
    Well the measurements of the temple. The temple door is 60 cubits by 6 cubits (same size as the statue of Nebuchadnezzar). The length of the temple is a 100 cubits making the "narrow way" to the holy of holies 100 cubits by 6 cubits. This has not yet got me to the name of the beast, thoughts?

The identity of 666 remains elusive to me. Some of my musings are:
    1. We are told to count the # (666) of his name. I believe that counting 666 days provides a clue to his identity. The problem is we don't know where to count FROM or TO a particular date. My chief suspicion revolves around Zech 7. There we read of 2 "men" coming to the "house of the Lord of hosts", Regemmelech & Sherezer. Their names mean, King of heaps/ piles and Prince of fires. A king and a prince. From the 4th of Kislev (when they arrive) unto the 21st of Tishri (End of tabernacle) is, you guessed it, 666 days. I think this (imo) alludes to the revealing of the man of sin. Also, the name "Lord of hosts" is a coded name for Jesus in the old testament [King of Jacob/ Israel and The Redeemer]. With that being said, I believe that the "house of the Lord of hosts" in Zech 7:4 is referring to His Temple.
    2. The "number of his name" probably also refers to some type of coded name.
    3. I believe that his kingdom will involve the soon to appear kingdom of the medes/ Persians. [See Isa 13, Jer 25 and 50-51, Dan 2,7,8, et al, for an endtimes role of the Medes]. Some documents that I have seen, reveal that the royal seal of the ancient Persians looks like a 666.

Be Blessed
    The PuP

Thread Information