Thread: Why is the Trump administration not charging employers who knowingly hire illegals?

Why is the Trump administration not charging employers who knowingly hire illegals?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...?noredirect=on

Does this show Trump is not a serious about cracking down on illegal immigration as he would have us believe?

Re: Why is the Trump administration not charging employers who knowingly hire illegal

Kind of surprised nobody responded to this after 239 views.

Re: Why is the Trump administration not charging employers who knowingly hire illegal

It seems to me that there is a "plan" being played out by the Republicans. I get most of my intel from independent media outlets that are not paid off and present the information as-is, allowing the viewer to arrive at their own conclusion. I think Trump needs to continue to drain the swamp more before diving into issues that do need to be addressed. I appreciate you bringing this up. I bet it'll be dealt with leading up to the 2020 election or shortly thereafter (assuming he wins). The Dems have put out their neck on the impeach thing and the dust needs to settle on it - either for or against them.

I think a lot of Trump's problems stem from the fact that there are so many haters who seem bent on keeping him mired in controversy. If there's a big question mark out there about his suitability for the office he can't get the support he would otherwise. I'm still waiting for shoes made in the USA to hit Walmart, but I have a feeling I'm in for a long one.

Thread Information