View Poll Results: Whats your best answer?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real ID is not the mark, so I will take one

2 100.00%
  • Real ID is not the mark, but I still won't take it

0 0%
  • Real ID is the mark -- and so I won't take it

0 0%
  • Real ID is the mark -- but I will take it since I can't help

0 0%

Thread: Real ID

Real ID

So are you planning on getting real ID? And do you think real ID is the mark of the beast or is it only one of the leading up things?

Re: Real ID

Quote Originally Posted by Subriemannian View Post
    So are you planning on getting real ID? And do you think real ID is the mark of the beast or is it only one of the leading up things?
    If you're talking about driver's licences under the Real ID Act, they are not the mark of the beast, and they have nothing to do with the mark of the beast.

Blog Entries

Real ID is not the mark. It’s not leading to the mark. And I have Real ID already.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Some folks wear metallic, wooden or synthetic crosses as a method of identifying/mark themselves or testifying of their support toward chistianity.

Some folks wear sport's jerseys as a method of identifying/marking themselves or testifying of their support toward their chosen sport's team.

Some folks purposely wear red-ball-caps as a method of identifying/marking themselves or testifying of their support toward their leader.

These are decisions of individuals to identify/mark themselves with a particular thing, person or group.

The same will be what men will do to identify/mark/associate themselves with the beast, to publicly testify their support and agreement with the man of sin.
    It will be and is even now/today a willful act of individuals.
    It will not be nor is it today something that individuals will be tricked into doing.
    It will be a willful decision, an informed choice or decision.

Blog Entries

The mark is not literal or physical there are many bible verses including John 3:16 which promise salvation to whoever repents

Mark of the beast is about control. A few having so much control of the many so that when the economy crashes most people can die without interrupting their new dystopian system. Thatīs why they want your guns.

Well, Tennessee driver licenses already qualify and since I have a TN license, I guess I have real ID already.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

In Missouri, they have been pushing for the last year or so to make it a law that Missouri residents must have a passport in order to travel domestically, but now it looks like having a Real ID will be sufficient.
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Blog Entries

Since when was the United States of America, all of the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    They push both biometric passports as well as microchipped drivers licence all across Europe too.

Speaking of that, when I look at Russian or Ukrainian sources, they all seem to think that biometric passport is the mark of the beast -- yet when I asked that question to Americans they don't seem to think thats the case. Also, there were a bunch of elders in Grece who likewise think that biometric passport is the mark of the beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    They push both biometric passports as well as microchipped drivers licence all across Europe too.

Speaking of that, when I look at Russian or Ukrainian sources, they all seem to think that biometric passport is the mark of the beast -- yet when I asked that question to Americans they don't seem to think thats the case. Also, there were a bunch of elders in Grece who likewise think that biometric passport is the mark of the beast.

Blog Entries

See post #5".............

Thread Information