Thread: Mark of the beast - China starts ranking people. Social credit score.

Mark of the beast - China starts ranking people. Social credit score.

Hey everyone!

Guess nothing is closer to the mark than this right now on a global scale. The purpose of the mark is so that a few can control many. This economic debt system can not continue forever. We can see the cracks.
    They want us unarmed and defenseless. An easy target like the Chinese. They donīt need billions of people in their dystopian police state. We are just a risk.

I think itīs our obligation to wake up as many as possible to this threat. It's not about China against the United States. Their plan is to conquer the world and humanity.
    And we need also to explain that there is an alternative to a crash and mass death.
    I am no financial expert but i suppose most of the debt can simply be cancelled IF enough governments joint effort to take control of the markets. Then we can have a great future.

Re: Mark of the beast - China starts ranking people. Social credit score.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.

Thread Information