Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grace through faith

Re: Grace through faith

Quote Originally Posted by gordon777 View Post
    "Folowwer1977..but Paul's correct . If Jesus is your lord ...you surely will be saved but that means you are obligated to come into obedience , knowing its for your repentance and salvation. You don't have to be perfect , but you need to acknowledge your sins , and the truth of repentance and that you have a lord , he paid the price for your soul , and also has given the eternal commandments of God meant for eternal life , and sent them to all nations, all people who will receive and believe them ...."

The new covenant is God writing HIs laws into our heart, placing HIs fear into us, you do not come to these things, they are written into us through Christ..

Jeremiah 32:40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
    Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Need to be as God says to be, which is..

Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

1 John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

2 Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

Colossians 4:12 Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

Need to aknowledge and forsake the sins..

Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.
    1 Peter 4:Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
    2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

"Glorious.. Faith does not save us. Grace does! Rather, faith gives us good things and makes us please God.

Faith precedes the grace of God. Whosoever believes God receives grace that is in His name. Because faith precedes grace, a believer (receiver of grace) is deemed/seen to have already obtained the faith of God. And, because righteousness is the work element in faith, the believer is automatically credited with righteousness.

Not every faithful person is a believer. Only a person who has been elevated to receive the grace of God is seen as a believer. God raises a faithful person (who is also humble) into being a believer by supplying him/her with grace."

Our faith saves us. Grace works through faith which saves us, all of it is the gift of God, including the faith, we have nothing ourselves, we are justified by faith(saved) we receive the promise of the Spirit(saved) through faith, faith works by love, and the grace of our Lord is abundant with faith and love,(all included together as one) we are able to be wise to this salvation grace through faith which is in Christ Jesus..

Luke 7:50 And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

There are/where no faithful people, not one., not one seeketh after God(no faith).

Romans 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
    12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
    13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
    14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
    15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
    16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
    17 And the way of peace have they not known:
    18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

lol can I ask you do you think what Jesus said is not what God said ? Why would you say it has to be as God said , ....then go grab a bunch of scattered single verses plucked from thier context and explain everything ?

do you not understand that Jesus was anointed from the beginning to speak Gods way of salvation ? And that all who would believe him would be saved ? So then instead of ignoring the actual gospel which Jesus Christ preached and then sent out to the ends of the earth for people to believe or reject with their own path of salvation , you should forget what the glorious grace best seller has taught you , and go learn from Jesus ...what God said about salvation .....is found in Matthew , mark , Luke and John .....it was spoken by the one and only savior , and with him see you don't have to find a sentance in one paragraph , and add another from a different paragraph.....you can just believe what he teaches and have salvation....but the first thing is to know what Jesus said , is what Gid said , not what Paul Ellis or Joseph Prince sell in thier books for profit .....but the true gospel of the kingdom of God , spoken by the one and only savior of mankind ,,,who himself continually says " believe me trust me , follow me , don't reject my word , keep it , follow me , on and on ..

but I mean .....if you want to be saved a different way from Gods offer , that's your decision and everything ....I trust Jesus because God sent him to save mankind who would believe him ....the word of God ....so believers don't get duped by sewn together patches removing the gospel ......

"Folowwer1977..but Paul's correct . If Jesus is your lord ...you surely will be saved but that means you are obligated to come into obedience , knowing its for your repentance and salvation. You don't have to be perfect , but you need to acknowledge your sins , and the truth of repentance and that you have a lord , he paid the price for your soul , and also has given the eternal commandments of God meant for eternal life , and sent them to all nations, all people who will receive and believe them ...."

The new covenant is God writing HIs laws into our heart, placing HIs fear into us, you do not come to these things, they are written into us through Christ..

Jeremiah 32:40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
    Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Need to be as God says to be, which is..

Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

1 John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

2 Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

Colossians 4:12 Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

Need to aknowledge and forsake the sins..

Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.
    1 Peter 4:Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
    2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

"Glorious.. Faith does not save us. Grace does! Rather, faith gives us good things and makes us please God.

Faith precedes the grace of God. Whosoever believes God receives grace that is in His name. Because faith precedes grace, a believer (receiver of grace) is deemed/seen to have already obtained the faith of God. And, because righteousness is the work element in faith, the believer is automatically credited with righteousness.

Not every faithful person is a believer. Only a person who has been elevated to receive the grace of God is seen as a believer. God raises a faithful person (who is also humble) into being a believer by supplying him/her with grace."

Our faith saves us. Grace works through faith which saves us, all of it is the gift of God, including the faith, we have nothing ourselves, we are justified by faith(saved) we receive the promise of the Spirit(saved) through faith, faith works by love, and the grace of our Lord is abundant with faith and love,(all included together as one) we are able to be wise to this salvation grace through faith which is in Christ Jesus..

Luke 7:50 And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

There are/where no faithful people, not one., not one seeketh after God(no faith).

Romans 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
    12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
    13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
    14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
    15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
    16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
    17 And the way of peace have they not known:
    18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

bro try reading and considering entire chapters and paragraphs , the one verse thing always seems to change the meaning . The epistles are letters , the verses were only later individualized and labeled . So lie if someone wrote you a letter , explaining something you didn't know about .....you wouldn't just focuse on what one sentance says , and then go to a different page of the letter and see what another sentance said ...one leads to another and another in the context , so then you see " what's being said " rather than what a sentance can be used to say .....

Gods word from Eden has been life for man , and death for man if we do not believe what he said .

he told Adam don't eat the fruit , when you do you will surely die "

the enemy said " surely that's not right , you will not die the fruit will make you wise like gods"

if man believes Gid they live . If they believe the enemy ...they die .

it's about what word a believer believes , Jesus Christ is the word of eternal life , everything Jesus taught supersedes everything else for any person, Jew , gentile , 1500 years ago or now . The same gospel Jesus preached is salvation for those who will accept and follow after him , it's infallibly and eternally true .

salvation is in what Gid has said , this is salvation. Nothing else will save us but what Jesus Christ the savior , the authority of both heaven and earth , the creator of all things by the power of his word says Paul ....the word of the gospe, is salvation there's nothing that will change . The apostles all preached the same kingdom , and even thier epistles bear out this truth , they were sent to share the gospel , and all who will accept the gospel which began after johns imprisonment , being preached forth in full by Jesus , who then she'd his blood to seal his words as the eternal covenant for mankind....

it is after all the words of the covenant were spoken , then the blood is shed according to his words .....it's the same Moses did with the first covenant , he spoke all the entire law of Moses to the people , then he slaughtered the animals and sprinkled the blood according to the covenant he spoke .....the gospel is the new covenant , Jesus taught it , then she'd his blood for remission of sins , and all according to his words of the eternal covenant

there's nothing for us to change about it it is like it is by faith for a reason . salvation is to believe the things God has said to man . Jesus was sent to speak his words , and anyone who will believe will be saved .....it's not about how well we can do and then maybe Jesus will save us . Someone who's a decent guy who doesn't believe Jesus Christ has no hope.. But a sinner a failure , someone men see as a loser .....they can be saved when they accept Jesus Christ ....his way the a
    Way he says you accept me , his life given for sins ...and his words given for righteousness ......we , we believe and follow from that belief ...

What God has said through the messiah .....is his word above and before all

I would just say in brotherly love truth ....consider Jesus way of salvation and believe what he says about eternal life and eternal damnation....it will always be true , it's not Moses law , it's the gospel, promised always for mans salvation to come at the appointed time , and be preached by Christ the son of God....

The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.”
    **Luke‬ *16:16‬ *KJV‬‬

“For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.”
    **Matthew‬ *11:13‬ *KJV‬‬

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not....

...But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,full of grace and truth.

And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”
    **John‬ *1:1-5, 9, 12-14, 17-18‬ *KJV‬

"Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
    **Mark‬ *1:14-15‬ *KJV‬‬

“Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

...: he that cometh from heaven is above all. And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; .... He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
    **John‬ *3:5-6, 13-18, 31-36‬ *KJV‬‬

“But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.”
    **John‬ *4:23-26‬ *KJV‬‬

“For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
    **John‬ *5:21-24‬ *KJV‬‬

"When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not. ..."
    John‬ *6:53-58, 60-64‬ *KJV

"Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
    John‬ *7:16-17,KJV‬‬

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

I am from above: ...I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God......Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.”
    **John‬ *8:12, 23-26, 28, 31-32, 34-36‬ *47, 51 kjv

“Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.”
    **John‬ *10:7-9, 11, 14-16, 27-29‬ *KJV‬‬

“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?”
    **John‬ *11:25-26‬ *KJV‬‬

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”
    **John‬ *12:48-50‬ *KJV‬‬

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.”
    **Matthew‬ *7:21-27‬ *KJV‬‬

‬‬"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

...If ye love me, keep my commandments.

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth
    ; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him:

but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me:
    and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
    **John‬ *14:1, 6, 15-17, 20-21, 23-26‬ *KJ V‬‬

“Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

These things I command you, that ye love one another.”
    **John‬ *15:3-4, 7-10, 12-14, 17‬ *KJV‬‬

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
    **Matthew‬ *28:18-20‬ *KJV‬‬

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.”
    **Mark‬ *16:15-16, 19-20‬ *KJV‬‬

“As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.”
    **John‬ *17:2-3, 5-6, 8, 13-14, 17, 20-21, 23-25‬ *KJV‬‬

the church is flourishing and growing mightily throughout the regions by the preaching of the one gospel Jesus anointed and commissioned and then Stephen gives a speech Proclaiming the gospel and is stoned by the Jewish leaders including a young man named Saul ...who later becomes our wonderful apostle Paul who is an unbelieving Pharisee at this point in the story , and is leading a great persecution against the church ...
    ‬‬
    "As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison. Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word.”
    **Acts‬ *8:3-4‬ *KJV‬‬

“And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him, Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.”
    **Acts‬ *28:30-31‬ *KJV‬‬

do you see the message ?that is where the true message of the gospel is and will remain forever it's found in Christ alone. It is where a believer is promised eternal life ....no one else can offer the promise of,Christ but he ...his way. Salvation becomes as Jesus said when he preached the gospel of the kingdom ...that is salvation....the word of the King of heaven and earth ....doctrine doesn't need to be built , but believed....

“Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Parable of the field ...
    ....He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world;

the good seed are the children of the kingdom;

but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil;

the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.”
    **Matthew‬ *13:18-23, 37-44‬ *KJV‬‬

It's about the one gospel of the kingdom it's worth more than anything available in the world because it's offer is eternal life can't have salvation any other way.....it's just the truth though many refuse it , in favor of contrary doctrines which force omission of the true gospel ......regarding eternal life or damnation....

remember the deception in Eden it didn't sound wrong or all that bad ....but God said one thing it was true and is true ....the enemy said another after that, omitting the truth " you will surely die...and offering another path for the woman to believe and follow...

well Jesus has spoken and made Gods offer of salvation ....the enemy is going to then try to steal it from the heart and offer a better way ....it's up to us to receive or reject.....God bless

"with him see you don't have to find a sentance in one paragraph , and add another from a different paragraph"

"the word of God ....so believers don't get duped by sewn together patches removing the gospel ......"

Isaiah 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Isaiah 28:13 But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

"salvation is to believe the things God has said to man . Jesus was sent to speak his words , and anyone who will believe will be saved .....it's not about how well we can do and then maybe Jesus will save us . Someone who's a decent guy who doesn't believe Jesus Christ has no hope.. But a sinner a failure , someone men see as a loser .....they can be saved when they accept Jesus Christ ....his way the a
    Way he says you accept me , his life given for sins ...and his words given for righteousness ......we , we believe and follow from that belief ..."

Anyone who will believe, and also anyone who can believe.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

That is the grace of God, it is His calling, His choosing, eternal life as told(you cant dismiss the scriptures shared just because they do not agree to your own theories which contained no scriptures, as all scripture is for instruction in righteousness) is knowing Jesus Christ the only true God...2 Timothy 3:16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

People do evil, thinking they believe in God, but they never knew God and to judge the cause of the poor is knowing the Lord, no man is possible to approach to the Lord, only who He chooses and causes to approach to Him, no man can go to Him, unless the Father draws him, and no one has seen God, only they who He chooses to be of God, and many disciples believed falsely, but Jesus shows them and all of us, no man can go to Christ, unless given to them of His Father..

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
    3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Jeremiah 22:16 He judged the cause of the poor and needy; then it was well with him: was not this to know me? saith the Lord.

1 Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Psalm 65:4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
    45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

John 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
    65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
    66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

The Gospel message is one message, what Jesus knows and is(eternal life and the Kingdom of God) He declares to this world, but the world knows Him not. No man can receive His testimony, but only the ones He gives power to become the sons of God, no man has seen God nor known HIm at any time, the Son declares Him but man still never can see Him..

John 3:32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

...But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,full of grace and truth.

And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
    11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

"Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
    **Mark‬ *1:14-15‬ *KJV‬‬

While you have light, believe in the light, but they could not believe, he hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart, that they should not see nor understand with their heart..

John 12:36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.
    37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
    38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
    39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
    40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Men loved darkness than light, their deeds are evil.

Every one who does evil(all men on earth) hate the light and neither come to the light, only those who do truth, only those He chooses for that..

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
    20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
    21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

We do not choose, Christ chooses. Christ ordains HIs own, the devil ordains his to condemnation, as many as were ordained to eternal life believed..

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

He who believes the Son has everlasting life, but wrath is on all who are bnot given by Christ to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, and they see and hear but do not understand..

For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
    **John‬ *3:5-6, 13-18, 31-36‬ *KJV‬‬

Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

“For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

The Son quickeneth who He wills, who He wants, not those who want it, when they do not honour the Son they dishonour the Father also, and only those He calls He glorifies, only those God wants to have mercy on, it is not of any man that has any choice..

Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
    16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
    17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
    18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not. ..."
    John‬ *6:53-58, 60-64‬ *KJV

Some believe not. This is because even the ones who believed, did not know the truth(as we need to know the Father) to be set free from sin(knowing the devil) His word had no place in them and because of that they are enemies to God seeking to kill Him..

John 8:30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
    31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
    32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
    33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
    34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
    35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
    36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
    37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

"Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
    John‬ *7:16-17,KJV‬‬

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
    Luke 8:21 And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

How do we hear the word of the Lord(this is HIs will) unless we have our ears opened by the Lord to hear ?

Acts 16:14 And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

They understood not that He spoke to them of the Father, understanding needs to be given..

Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

John 8: 26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.
    27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God......Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.”
    **John‬ *8:12, 23-26, 28, 31-32, 34-36‬ *47, 51 kjv

They are not of God, because they are of their father the devil. NO truth in the devil or in them, and only because God tells us the truth, this is why they are unable to believe..

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
    45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.”
    **John‬ *10:7-9, 11, 14-16, 27-29‬ *KJV‬‬

Christ always knew HIs sheep, they do not become HIs sheep, they know HIs voice also. The other fold hear HIs voice, there is not some hearing and some not, they 100 percent hear, every one who is a sheep of the Lord. Others believe not and why ? Because they are not His sheep as He said unto them.

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

“He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”
    **John‬ *12:48-50‬ *KJV‬‬

Do you notice you constantly left out the crucial information on every single thing you shared ?

They could not believe, blinded eyes. Many did believe among the chief rulers, but they loved the praise of men more than God, this is because no man is able to sincerely believe, unless His heart is moved by God..

John 12:39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
    40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
    41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.
    42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
    43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

‬‬"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

To the Apostles of the Lord(His chosen) they are our examplke of knowing the way and going to the Father by the Son, they were given to know Him and that is seeing Him. Unless the understanding is opened for us by Christ, this shows why follower777 has not got what he shows here..

John 14:14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
    2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
    3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
    4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
    5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
    6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Luke 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him:

but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

The world does not see the Lord nor can receive Him. The world cannot know God, nobody can. They need to be chosen out of the world, exampled in these Apostles, thy need to have the commandments written into their heart, they need to be given that soft heart by God or cannot receive them, James 2:5..

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
    1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
    27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
    **Matthew‬ *28:18-20‬ *KJV‬‬

Jesus is with us even to the end of the world, which is forever, always, He remains in us and with us and never leaves us, our spirit goes nowhere if we die, we are alive in HIm and with HIm. All power was given to Christ, we need power given to us too, to be able to believe..

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

The Gospel is preached, but if they have not had faith given, they cannot believe..

Mark 8:18 Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?

Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

Hebrews 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

1 Corinthians 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

The Father gave the Apostles to the Son, they were chosen, they received HIs words, given to them to understand, this is believing when enabled, they are chosen out of the world to be same as Christ, they are chosen also to be sent into the world the same as the Father sent the Son into the world, all is chosen by the Lord..

John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

John 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

"Follower777...do you see the message ?that is where the true message of the gospel is and will remain forever it's found in Christ alone. It is where a believer is promised eternal life ....no one else can offer the promise of,Christ but he ...his way. Salvation becomes as Jesus said when he preached the gospel of the kingdom ...that is salvation....the word of the King of heaven and earth ....doctrine doesn't need to be built , but believed..."

Do you understand what you are teaching and affirming, you believe your own way, everybody does on earth, but nobody believes the way of the Lord.

Drawing near in belief with the mouth is nothing, as told by our Lord Jesus Christ, you have helped to show all of this today, thanks for your part so far, if we teach that we cant stop sinning(as you seem to teach) that is not abiding in the doctrine of Christ, and if you do not bring that doctrine, yours is not of the Lord no matter how you insist it is..If I am incorrect, then can you confess that those born of God sin not, do not commit sins , but instead obey only righteousness of Christ ?

1 Timothy 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

Matthew 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
    9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

2 John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

2 John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Yes they need to be able to hear and able to understand, you claim man can do that, but God says man cannot, God gives us that ability to understand, or we never can have it. They were chosen and prdained by Christ to bewar fruit, they are the planting odf the Lord, the devil has his own tares, and only the wheat bewar fruit, ther tares cannot ever..

Matthew 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Matthew 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

"remember the deception in Eden it didn't sound wrong or all that bad ....but God said one thing it was true and is true ....the enemy said another after that, omitting the truth " you will surely die...and offering another path for the woman to believe and follow...

well Jesus has spoken and made Gods offer of salvation ....the enemy is going to then try to steal it from the heart and offer a better way ....it's up to us to receive or reject.....God bless"

Yes remember everyone, the devil sounds right, but is the liar. These days they give the fair speeches and deceive the simple, I am not that simple. But if we rebuke the deceivers the simple beware, and it is not up to us to receive or reject, none of your post contained anything like that, but maybe you saw it that way somehow, regarding God bless also..

Psalm 62:4 They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.

Jeremiah 12:6 For even thy brethren, and the house of thy father, even they have dealt treacherously with thee; yea, they have called a multitude after thee: BELIEVE THEM NOT, THOUGH THEY SPEAK FAIR WORDS UNTO THEE.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
    18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and BY GOOD WORDS AND FAIR SPEECHES DECEIVE THE HEARTS OF THE SIMPLE.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and THE SIMPLE WILL BEWARE: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Follower1977 View Post
    simply , are you saying there's a different way to be saved ...than what Jesus Christ said is the way to be saved ?
    Not so simply, where did I say that ?

RE:
    If your are referencing faith as in faith in Jesus Christ, then maybe I am just misunderstanding your many words and references offered here ?

Because I see that faith is our vehicle, our catalyst to humility, faith is not our currency to obtain grace.
    Humility demonstrated to God is our currency to receive God's grace(no other way found in our bibles).
    A quick practical lesson teaching this is found in a very very short story beginning in Luk 18:10<---link

God has also said in many other various places in OT & NT that He gives grace to the humble(not related to faith).
    That along with the mentioned short story beginning in Luke 18:10 tells me that we cannot generate grace through our faith, nor through Christ's faith on our behalf.
    Nor can we generate grace by our humility demonstrated to our fellow man.
    It is given to us by God, but only when we humble ourselves to Him, exclusively.

After grace is given to us by our humility demonstrated to God, then we can demonstrate meekness to our fellow man through that grace given to us.

Many of us confuse meekness with humility, and may be why we associate grace coming from our faith, but it is not so:
    ....meekness toward our fellow man comes from the grace that God gives us when we demonstrate humility toward Him.
    ....and humility toward our God is how to obtain the grace which enables use to be meek toward our fellow man.

It is a beautiful cycle, and why we need to be refilled with His Spirit more often than we suppose.

"Humility demonstrated to God is our currency to receive God's grace(no other way found in our bibles).

Luke 18:10 tells me that we cannot generate grace through our faith, nor through Christ's faith on our behalf.

Nor can we generate grace by our humility demonstrated to our fellow man.

It is given to us by God, but only when we humble ourselves to Him, exclusively.

....meekness toward our fellow man comes from the grace that God gives us when we demonstrate humility toward Him.

....and humility toward our God is how to obtain the grace which enables use to be meek toward our fellow man.

The parables of the Kingdom of Heaven are hidden to all in this world, what they mean, and because man is selfish greedy, evil, merciless, prideful, he believes that these ways of the Lord God can be turned to any direction he chooses.

Just one question then.

The man who turns to God in humility, obtains grace from the Lord?

Another question though. Where did that man gain his humility from ?

If it was from Himself, the grace from Christ is not neccesary.

If we know all the world has become guilty before God, and there was no man, we know His own right arm saved us, only Christ worthy to open the book of life, only Christ who humbled Himself to death, to reveal the way of humility to us, as we never knew the way before Christ, as only He is the way ?

Luke 18:9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
    10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
    11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
    12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
    13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
    14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Do you recognise any similarity in the above parables end summing up, with the following only about our Lord Jesus Christ in Philippians 2:8-9? Do you recognise the very words, every one that exalts themselves will be abased. That of course is not Jesus Christ, that is all men on earth. Now recognise the word for Christ, it is ONLY HE, who HUMBLED HIMSELF, became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross, and BECAUSE of THAT SACRIFICE of the HOLY ONE, God has highly EXALTED HIM, Jesus Christ the Highest to the highest in Heaven, so all is below Him, and NOTICE, the answer of a good conscience to God(humbling ourselves to the Lord) is ONLY by the RESURRECTION Of JESUS CHRIST, ( it is not by any man managing to humble himself as the parable seems to say, UNTIL Christ dies and resurrects giving the Holy Spirit to us to have that humility and good conscience)

Philippians 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, HE HUMBLED HIMSELF, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
    9 Wherefore God also hath HIGHLY EXALTED HIM, and given him a name which is above every name:
    10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

1 Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
    22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Revelation 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
    10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
    11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

Isaiah 59:16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.

One intercessor, it is no man, no man can know the way, only one knows it and He is the way..

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Hebrews 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

We receive that grace of Christ, the Spirit, after He is risen, it is for obedience to the faith, and only who the Lord reveals Him to,(AS DECLARED)

Romans 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

"salvation is to believe the things God has said to man . Jesus was sent to speak his words , and anyone who will believe will be saved .....it's not about how well we can do and then maybe Jesus will save us . Someone who's a decent guy who doesn't believe Jesus Christ has no hope.. But a sinner a failure , someone men see as a loser .....they can be saved when they accept Jesus Christ ....his way the a
    Way he says you accept me , his life given for sins ...and his words given for righteousness ......we , we believe and follow from that belief ..."

Anyone who will believe, and also anyone who can believe.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

That is the grace of God, it is His calling, His choosing, eternal life as told(you cant dismiss the scriptures shared just because they do not agree to your own theories which contained no scriptures, as all scripture is for instruction in righteousness) is knowing Jesus Christ the only true God...2 Timothy 3:16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

People do evil, thinking they believe in God, but they never knew God and to judge the cause of the poor is knowing the Lord, no man is possible to approach to the Lord, only who He chooses and causes to approach to Him, no man can go to Him, unless the Father draws him, and no one has seen God, only they who He chooses to be of God, and many disciples believed falsely, but Jesus shows them and all of us, no man can go to Christ, unless given to them of His Father..

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
    3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Jeremiah 22:16 He judged the cause of the poor and needy; then it was well with him: was not this to know me? saith the Lord.

1 Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Psalm 65:4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
    45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

John 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
    65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
    66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

if it isn't a choice for us to make brother ....then why does God send his word out for people to believe and be saved ?

why do any of what he's done if he's going to already save who he's going to save and damn who he's going to damn .....what's the bible explaining ? Why did God do all the terrible things to man ....who has no choice either way ????

it's an offer of salvation one can either accept Jesus Christ , or one can deny him. When people are in hell , they aren't going to be saying God did this to me "

they will know God gave the life of his son to save them , and they refused to believe and be saved ....therefore they have condemned themselves . It's not a complex thing , in the very beginning God gave man freedom to choose life by believing his word and not eating the fruit ......or he could believe a lie and certainly die ....God didn't force Adam to eat the fruit . nor does he force a man to be saved . It's about who we choose to serve whether we will live , or die . It's not God forcing people to serve sin , and he doesn't force men to serve righteousness....man makes the choice and Gods word of life and death is forever true .

if one will believe his word and follow his word , they will be saved by thier faith , like Noah was saved by believing what God said to him. Noah could have said " I don't believe the world is about to be flooded" if so he would not have built the ark as commanded and been saved.....faith comes from Jesus Christ the living word of the gospel , grace is what sent Jesus to save us ....Jesus is the savior not grace, grace is why he came to teach men truth in order that we know salvation rather than sin and death. Notice here it's a matter of who we choose to serve that determines either life or death. God words in us , only because we believe his word , that's our only need . His word is the power in faith . But he will not force anyone to do anything , we will if we believe , we won't if we don't believe ...it's faith .

“For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.”
    **Romans‬ *6:14-18, 20-22‬ *KJV‬‬

its about who we serve ...either Jesus who died for us which will lead to eater all life , if we yield oursleves to him, if we obey his doctrine of the heart see John 8:31-35 to understand what doctrine gives freedom from sin if we obey it ......

grace isn't anything without Jesus Christ the savior , and we're not saved unless we surrender to the word of God ...notice it's the one who sees to the spirit who reaps eternal life ...

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”
    **Galatians‬ *6:7-9‬ *KJV‬‬

Notice it's something we'll have if we continue , if we

notice again it's what we do that determines eternal life or damnation

“But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
    **Romans‬ *2:5-10‬ *KJV‬‬

just a tiny sample , remember this is in the same letters Paul writes about grace .....

grace brought Jesus Christ the savior and offers him to all men ........salvation is for those who will accept him. I'm not willing to believe anyone can't be saved or that it's Gods fault people don't believe we are blinded by Satan the " God of this world " BECAUSE we refuse to believe the truth ....it's not that we can't believe it , but that we love sin more than Gid , so Satan is able to blind us to truth because we won't believe it .....because we know when we see it , it will require removal of our sins .....

the god of this world has blinded the mind of unbelievers , who reject the truth ....

“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”
    **2 Corinthians‬ *4:3-4‬ *KJV‬‬

God didn't blind people so they can't believe , Satan blinds sinners to the truth so they can't be saved ....because and only because they won't believe the light , having thier hearts abiding in darkness and they choose to remain there ...were condemned by our refusal of his word ...even since Adam who refused Gods word ...and perished as Gid said he would ....we can believe him now , and be saved as Christians are

one cannot be saved without faith .....grace sent the truth in Christ , the truth saves...in grace .

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”
    **Hebrews‬ *11:1, 3, 6‬ *KJV

our righteousness comes the same way the worlds were framed , by his word and our faith in him ,

Our righteousness comes as the same way the worlds were made he spoke into darkness and light became ...he speaks into our hearts through Christ and the light shines Gods word can create the worlds , the light m the heavens , the earth ect....and this is faith and how he calls righteousness out of darkness in us

this is the darkness in man

“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”
    **Mark‬ *7:21-23‬ *KJV‬‬

And God has done this....

“For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.”
    **2 Corinthians‬ *4:5-6‬ *KJV‬‬

the effect of this light in the heart and on the man who stands in the light

“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
    **2 Corinthians‬ *3:18‬ *KJV‬‬

Gods word creates sinners into the children of God because we believe , we don't come to the gospel knowing everything , we him ke oursleves and learn from the good teacher ...and faith comes from Jesus teachings because we believe

it's not a foriegn thing ...you want to become a doctor , you have to learn the knowledge of a doctor ....we want to be children of Gid , we believe and learn and follow the knowledge of His only son...

in the end we can argue grace is everything , but the truth is Jesus is everything and he gives grace to the humble who call him Lord , in sincerity meaning master and commander....

“For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth? This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.”
    **Galatians‬ *5:5-8‬ *KJV‬‬

Remember he created all that is , from things that weren't there ...light from darkness ...

“Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.

Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.”
    **Romans‬ *4:16-25‬ *KJV‬‬

so this is how we are made righteous , through belief in Gods word Jesus Christ......he calls sinners from the mire , into righteousness and glory....calling those things that are not , calling them forth with the power of his word , to be what they were not ...sinners into children of light . By his word the same power of his word which creates , creates his children through Christ , our salvation is here in its simplicity...

I would declare with confidence if anyone will truly accept this , they will be saved

“At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
    **Matthew‬ *11:25-30‬ *KJV‬‬

I'm confident in that because I believe it and have learned this

“All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.”
    **John‬ *6:37-40, 44-45‬ *KJV‬‬

salvation is as easy as Jesus oresents it to be , no more no less , and unchanging forever ....when we call Jesus lord , that is inherently meaning he is our ultimate authority , his words are our law , he is our king and ruler , Our commander and leader....when Paul says confess him as lord , we have to know what it means the term lord is important in that confession , it is significant of submission , obedience .....those things are part of salvation....we learn them from Jesus in a way that we can keep inwardly , after learning the inward heart is the issue , we then can fix the issue of the law of sin in our hearts ...through following his doctrine which is focused on the heart and. Intents that cause our sinful behaviors

we need to simply take Jesus words into our heart and accept them as Gods word , it is , obviously the word was made flesh and offers the truth of salvation and eternal life to anyone who will believe ....

"then why does God send his word out for people to believe and be saved ?

why do any of what he's done if he's going to already save who he's going to save and damn who he's going to damn .....what's the bible explaining ? Why did God do all the terrible things to man ....who has no choice either way ????"

Faith comes by hearing the word of God, they are planted by the Lord into good ground and they grow from a tiniest seed to a great tree. When others hear the word of the kingdom, they are not planted in good ground and they produce no fruit, yes all is told straight forward..

All God did is understood by those who God gives understanding to, the people in the flood had no feelings of righteousness form the preaching of Noah, who was speaking with the Spirit of Christ in him..(NOAH CHOSEN FROM BIRTH..

2 Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Genesis 5:29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed.

1 Peter 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
    11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

"it's an offer of salvation one can either accept Jesus Christ , or one can deny him. When people are in hell , they aren't going to be saying God did this to me "

When people die, they receive everlasting destruction, they know nothing in hell..

2 Thessalonians 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

"they will know God gave the life of his son to save them , and they refused to believe and be saved ....therefore they have condemned themselves "

Condemnation comes as MEN, ALL MEN love darkness than light..

Look at the time of the flood and know it did not change as your wrong ideas want to say...

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

"in the very beginning God gave man freedom to choose life by believing his word and not eating the fruit ......or he could believe a lie and certainly die"

They had no faith to believe, that is why all in adam die, learn something?

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
    46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
    47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

"if one will believe his word and follow his word , they will be saved by thier faith , like Noah was saved by believing what God said to him. Noah could have said " I don't believe the world is about to be flooded" if so he would not have built the ark as commanded and been saved"

Noah was predestined, Genesis shows this.

"Jesus is the savior not grace, grace is why he came to teach men truth in order that we know salvation rather than sin and death"

Men cannot be taught truth, truth is a Spirit, we need toe Spirit to understand..

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

"Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness."

The doctrine was delivered to them, not them getting it for themselves. IF THE SON SHALL MAKE YOU FREE, because you cannot believe yourself it has to be made for you..

John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
    32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
    35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
    36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

"Notice it's something we'll have if we continue"

“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”
    **Galatians‬ *6:7-9‬ *KJV‬‬

Need to be given the Holy Spirit/charity, which endures all things, man can continue nothing, notice above in John 8, if you continue in my word, is only if the Son makes them free from the bondage of sin to be in His word in Spirit..

Gods love/charity believes all things, bears all thigngs, man believes and bears nothing..

1 Corinthians 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

"if we notice again it's what we do that determines eternal life or damnation"

“But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

Yes notice the words just one time in your existance, hardness and impenitent heart...

Every man has this, and cannot change his own heart, also they cannot repent, it is a gift of the Lord..

Ezekiel 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
    2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

"the god of this world has blinded the mind of unbelievers , who reject the truth ...."

People are blind before they see the truth, and deaf, that is why they need God to open their eyes, as satan had already blinded everybody on earth..

Isaiah 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Isaiah 35:5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

Isaiah 42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

"Our righteousness comes as the same way the worlds were made he spoke into darkness and light became ...he speaks into our hearts through Christ and the light shines Gods word can create the worlds , the light m the heavens , the earth ect....and this is faith and how he calls righteousness out of darkness in us

this is the darkness in man "

“For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.”
    **2 Corinthians‬ *4:5-6‬ *KJV‬‬

No Holy Ghost given, is no light shining, because the love of God is shed into our hearts. All is done by God shining , but the darkness does not comprehend it, how many times you have to be shown it..

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

"the effect of this light in the heart and on the man who stands in the light "

“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
    **2 Corinthians‬ *3:18‬ *KJV‬‬

No man can stand in the light, or approach to it, how many times you have to be retold ?

"in the end we can argue grace is everything , but the truth is Jesus is everything and he gives grace to the humble who call him Lord , in sincerity meaning master and commander...."

but the truth is only what is told by God, which again contrary to your ideas is, no man can call Jesus Lord but by the Holy Spirit, they need to be chosen to do so, no person can humble themselves or Christs humility is not needed for them as they only run and attempt to humble themselves for corruption, but look there is no other way up..

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Philippians 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
    9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
    John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

“For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth? This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.”
    **Galatians‬ *5:5-8‬ *KJV‬‬

1 Corinthians 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
    26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
    27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

“Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

"so this is how we are made righteous , through belief in Gods word Jesus Christ......he calls sinners from the mire , into righteousness and glory....calling those things that are not , calling them forth with the power of his word , to be what they were not ...sinners into children of light . By his word the same power of his word which creates , creates his children through Christ , our salvation is here in its simplicity..."

Yes through faith, all had a good report in faith, but ours is better..

Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
    9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
    10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
    11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
    12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
    13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

Hebrews 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
    40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

They all did not receive this promise of Christ in us, as God provided the better for us, to be made perfect.

Also every one who were these prophets of the Lord, only had faith because they had the Spirit inside of them, nobody ever had faith without it..

2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

"i'm confident in that because I believe it and have learned this"

“All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Your own words are we can go to Christ, but the word of God only says, He gives us to Himself(the Father giving us to the Son) the sheep who He calls, they know His voice, the others hear strangers and thieves and robbers..

John 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
    4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
    5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

John 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

You say confess Him as Lord, He says you cannot without the Holy Spirit first given..

1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Uhggg....

which comes first ? The chicken or the egg?

without Gods word , which is offered to everyone for salvation .....there is no such thing as salvation . We are cursed by his word in the mosaic law , because we have all sinned , all is lost ...

we would never know that , in,ess we believed what Gods word says first....

all is lost because of our sins .....

God sent his son Jesus to die for our sins .....we would never know that unless Gods word said it first and we believed it ....

we cannot be saved unless it is how God said we can be saved ....

simple .....this is what you apparently can't accept or don't get what I'm saying " Go into all the world and preach THE GOSPEL whoever believes and is baptized SHALL BE SAVED .....whoever doesn't believe THE GOSPEL shall be damned ...

it's very simple . What then is the gospel we either believe and are saved ? Or reject and are condemned ? Isn't it what Jesus Christ the savior said it was ??????????

brother , slow down and read my replies and then decide if you disagree ....I'm not following you at all , I apologize if I'm just not sort of on your plain of great understanding .....but it seems much simpler ....to just believe Jesus Christ like he says ...seems to be the right message ...but then my faith is securely in him alone so I could be in a different position from you I'm not sure , but I know myself , and my advice to anyone .....is to believe what the lord said and be saved ....that's kind of what I'm saying

God bless you

Thread Information