Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grace through faith

Re: Grace through faith

No man can stand in the light, or approach to it, how many times you have to be retold ?

umm well just once ....how about yourself ? How many times

If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.”
    **1 John‬ *1:6-10‬ *KJV‬‬

come into the light ....Jesus will teach you the light if you seek him in prayer ....but you have to not correct him when you learn in the gospel ...gotta accept his light in you ....or we can remain in darkness...

“And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.”
    **John‬ *3:19-21‬ *KJV‬‬

go learn from Jesus is my message to you brother , in godly hope , God bless

do you sort of see that quoting several scriptures doesn't offer any understanding ? But looking at Jesus saying " he that does evil will not come into the light , because he's afraid that his deeds will be reproved ???? But the one who does truth comes into the light so his deeds may be manifest and created in God ?

in gonna just let you rant bro , I don't see any fruit in arguing again and again , you should consider what Jesus Christ explains of all the doctrine you are inking of ....it's sort of opposite a lot .

his word Jesus Christ is the light , were called to follow the light , we in CHRIST are in the light , if we abide in his doctrine ....like I guess you ar saying is impossible ?

See how Jesus is saying sin keeps one from the light ? It's why we need Jesus to die for our sins , why we need to believe they are remitted sinners have always withdrawn and hid from the light this is why no one approaches the light , but those who come to Christ through the gospel

And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

...And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.”
    **Genesis‬ *2:15-17, 25‬ *KJV‬‬

they were unashamed in the light ....

After Adam and his wife sin following the deception....the lie.

“And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.”
    **Genesis‬ *3:8-10‬ *KJV‬‬

God who had been communing with them who has blessed. Them only , who made them in his image and gave them dominion upon the earth , to rule over all forms of,life on earth , to be blessed and multiply in his image and walking in his ways ...now all the sudden they know I have done what God has said is death.....so then there is fear, which causes a sinner to withdraw from his presence when we hear his word ....so then we see the nature of Adams children manifest clearly in the receiving of the mosaic law.

"And God spake all these words, saying, I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage....

( he speaks the Ten Commandments watch now the response and recognize this is why sinners reject Gods word, it condemns the sin in is if we believe it .....)

...And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking:

and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.”
    **Exodus‬ *20:1-2, 18-19, 21‬ *KJV‬‬

so the law then is seen by condemned sinners all of us ....

“Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:”
    **Romans‬ *5:12‬ *KJV‬‬

so then all is condemned by the law of Moses , it is Gods answer to the people not willing to hear his words ...

For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest, And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard entreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more: (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart: And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake
    **Hebrews‬ *12:18-21‬ *KJV‬‬

that is the view of Gods word , and Gods presence under the curse of the law , which is if you have sinned , you are condemned to death. All have sinned and his law is death like the first commandment , it's meant for man to obey and love , but were sinners and we sinned and the law says , death to sin. All is condemned by sin.

“But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
    **Galatians‬ *3:22KJV‬‬

So then ........the promise of faith , is given to those who BELIEVE the gospel the word of God concerning his son...and that brings obedience.

Those of us born into the gospel through faith ...

we have come to Jesus who also sat upon a mount and taught Gods word ...only he wasn't hidden in a cloud of darkness , he came as one of us , humble and contrite, wise and heroic . Came to teach us life , who are all in death beforehand. Jesusndodnt tell the people stand far away and don't touch the mountain or you must be stoned ...Jesus didn't command death if one came near him ....he stood and invited with a loud cry all to come to him and to take his yoke upon us, to,learn from him he is gentle and humble .....Jesus embraced and healed and forgave sinners ....we can't see God unless we're looking at Jesus and the gospel

“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”
    **1 John‬ *5:19-20‬ *KJV‬‬

How do we have confidence we know him then ?

“By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.”
    **1 John‬ *5:2-4‬ *KJV‬‬

so what doctrine do we believe then ?

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:”
    **2 John‬ *1:9-10‬ *KJV‬‬

It seems as if they sort of all are saying the gospel is salvation believe the doctrine of Jesus Christ ...abide there ....believe, grow , follow learn , trust Jesus and he presented himself the savior and lord in Matthew , mark Luke and John.....find out about the salvation he offered its salvation

"come into the light ....Jesus will teach you the light if you seek him in prayer ....but you have to not correct him when you learn in the gospel ...gotta accept his light in you ....or we can remain in darkness..."

Come into the light follower says, God says..

1 Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, DWELLING IN THE LIGHT WHICH NO MAN CAN APPROACH unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Jesus teaches if we seek in prayer.

God says..Proverbs 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Also, the light of this world causes us to not stumble, but man has no light in him, they know not at what they stumble..

John 11:9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
    John 11:10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

Proverbs 4:19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

The light cant be prayed for, or asked for, it needs to be manifested, as He manifested Himself to the Apostles, as He chose them, they DID NOT choose Him, or pray to Him, nobody ever did in the bible..

1 John 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us

1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
    6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
    7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Ephesians 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Cannot choose yourself, many are called, but we see, only few are chosen by God, as they could not get to God only He brings them as He says...I HAVE CHOSEN YOU?

Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

"See how Jesus is saying sin keeps one from the light ? It's why we need Jesus to die for our sins , why we need to believe they are remitted sinners have always withdrawn and hid from the light this is why no one approaches the light , but those who come to Christ through the gospel"

I see you keep trying to teach without giving even one valid point ever.

The word does not say what keep us from approaching the light, the word says no man can approach.

If the Son makes us free, then we are free. Free in a righteous heart to believe in righteousness, until then we approach falsely. This is because no man has the Lords word abiding in them, they do what they have seen with their own father..

John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
    35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
    36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
    37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
    38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

“But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
    **Galatians‬ *3:22KJV‬‬

"So then ........the promise of faith , is given to those who BELIEVE the gospel the word of God concerning his son...and that brings obedience."

Believing does bring obedience, but man are the children of disobedience, and only obedience is in Christ, so man cant believe or go to the light, only the light beljeves and brings us to Him..

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Colossians 3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

"we have come to Jesus who also sat upon a mount and taught Gods word ...only he wasn't hidden in a cloud of darkness , he came as one of us , humble and contrite, wise and heroic . Came to teach us life , who are all in death beforehand. Jesusndodnt tell the people stand far away and don't touch the mountain or you must be stoned ...Jesus didn't command death if one came near him ....he stood and invited with a loud cry all to come to him and to take his yoke upon us, to,learn from him he is gentle and humble .....Jesus embraced and healed and forgave sinners ....we can't see God unless we're looking at Jesus and the gospel "

“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”
    **1 John‬ *5:19-20‬ *KJV‬‬

Given an understanding to know Him, you do not pray for it and receive, He has given it, as He chose, read the verses you share at least ?

He invited the heavy burdened only, He chose the lowest poor only..

James 2:5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

He gave them their faith ALSO

Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath DEALT TO EVERY MAN THE MEASURE OF FAITH....Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through FAITH; and THAT NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God:

1 Corinthians 12:9 TO ANOTHER FAITH BY THE SAME SPIRIT; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having THE SAME SPIRIT OF FAITH, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

1 Corinthians 4:7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and WHAT HAST THOU THAT THOU DIDST NOT RECEIVE? now if thou didst receive it, WHY DOST THOU GLORY, AS IF THOU DIDST NOT RECEIVE IT?

1 Corinthians 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Hidden from wise the marvellous work ?

Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Thread Information