Thread: The living word of God

The living word of God

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.”
    **Hebrews‬ *11:3‬ *KJV‬‬

consider salvation according to the word beginning after man had condemned the first creation and we with it....after mankind has been lead away from the beginning into sin and death by not believing what God said and instead choosing a lie that sounded better to the flesh . ....after the flood came because of mans evil produced by the forbidden knowledge, after the promise of the gospel to Abraham, after the law of Moses was given at Sinai. This then was the state of mankind.

The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.”
    **Psalms‬ *14:2-3‬ *

“For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.”
    **Jeremiah‬ *4:22-23‬ *KJV‬‬

“How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.”
    **Psalms‬ *82:2-5, 8‬ *KJV‬‬

Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.”
    **Isaiah‬ *24:1, 3-6, 17, 19-20‬ *KJV‬‬

“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.”
    **Isaiah‬ *60:2-3‬ *KJV‬‬

...the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations. The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

...For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.”

**Isaiah‬ *9:1-2, 6-8‬ *KJV‬‬

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.”
    **1 John‬ *5:7‬ *KJV‬‬

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.”
    **John‬ *1:1-4‬ *KJV‬‬

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”
    **John‬ *1:14, 18‬ *KJV‬‬

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.”
    **Hebrews‬ *4:12-13‬ *KJV‬‬

“And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.”
    **Luke‬ *1:26, 30-33‬ *KJV‬‬

“This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.”
    **1 John‬ *5:6‬ *KJV‬‬

“And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. ....: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

And this is the record, ( 3 bear record in heaven) that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, ( he Hath declared him) that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”
    **1 John‬ *5:8-13, 20‬ *KJV‬‬

now go see what the word made flesh said ....see eternal life is found in the gospel, the teachings and understandings , the sayings , the words of Jesus Christ in the gospel of the kingdom of God he preached and also died to ransom us who were dead already because of our sins, it was Gods plan for salvation to simply do this with faith ....

“At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
    **Matthew‬ *11:25-30‬ *KJV‬‬

we find it all written before he came as a promise so when he came , men would believe ...see the comments at a later time ....to say I believe in Jesus , but I reject the things he said ...is not faith it can never produce faith, faith comes from hearing what he said ,ma out his sacrifice and resurrection , about his miracles , about his mercy in forgiving all the sinners he met in his life...ect but we do not , can not ever let anything convince us that his own words are not the words of life for Christian believers...consider its where we learn about eternal,life and his promise from his words, it's where we learn of jidgement , where we learn the right judgement I mean by that , the jidgement God said men had darkened within us before he sent Christ Jesus to redeem us ....

We are given eternal life through the gospel , the understanding the son has given of the father to us who knew not , and understood not way back when he was saying it beforehand in the prophets...for the purpose of redeeming mankind Jesus came to bear witness to the truth of God ...he is the Word of salvation for mankind from our sins which brought the end of all things , yet to come....this first creation is doomed both earth and heaven ...but we can be saved into our hope ....the new creation where the righteousness of Christ and eternal life is the law, rather than the bonds of sin and death Jesus is the way ...

God bless you in the things of Jesus Christ your Lord , your savior ... your teacher, your shepherd, your comforter , your king, your friend , your brother , your ultimate judge of eternal things , your leader all things that the bible makes crystal clear to anyone who will believe what Jesus and his disciples taught ...

Re: The living word of God

So let's look at the beginning to see what happened that God decides well after the law and prophets had began to speak Gods word , that the earth will be destroyed, how darkness came upon creation and mankinds hearts having thier understanding darkened due to thier sin and lack of repentance....again according to the word by which we believe and build faith ...

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.”
    **2 Peter‬ *1:19-21‬ *KJV‬‬

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?”
    **John‬ *5:39-40, 46-47‬ *KJV‬‬

note the overlap of Genesis 1-2

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."..

God finishes creation then...

....And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over .... all the earth...So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion ... over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. .....
    ....Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.....These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,”
    **Genesis‬ 1:1-3, 26-28, 31‬ *,2:1, 4‬ *KJV‬‬

so it was all very good in his sight in the beginning , man has dominion all is well. But what happened then that in the o.p. He is speaking forth a certain curse upon this whole creation he made and calls very good .....

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

...And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.”
    **Genesis‬ *2:7, 15-17, 25‬ *KJV‬‬

This , is Gods will for mankind . It's why he made mankind , for this purpose to be blessed and have fellowship ... this is Gods will in the beginning , before mankind disbelieved Gods word , then followed a lie and sinned through deception ....being led astray through the knowledge of evil.

Note man is not meant to die here , Gods commandment forbids mans death....if it is obeyed and , the commandment gives man freedom to eat of the tree of life which is in the garden as well. Note the relationship between God and man during this time...in truth the only reason man dies is because

if you do , what the commandment has forbidden you will surely die ..the commandment is life if it is kept..." But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: "....if I then eat of it all that's left is the commandment " you will surely die" and so came death upon man ....Causing man to see death in Gids presence and word...when it was life when spoken. They believed the lie and thus disbelieved Gods word of truth about the fruit....

for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

But then...Satan offers a lie telling them this is not true , another contrary word to believe ....they will not die ....they believe the enemies words rather than Gods true word , bringing the curse of death to mankind , everything has now changed ....they died by faith built upon the contrary word and not Gods which is life .the nature of man is not Gods nature now because the knowledge of evil has infiltrated us through a deception...God is light and in him is no darkness at all. so then ten generations of mankind later ....

"And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Genesis‬ *6:3, 5-7, 11-13, 17‬ *KJV‬‬

Later in prophecy after the flood , and the law has been given through Moses to Israel , and Israel had then broken and defiled it numerous times over rejecting Gods true words of cursing upon the earth if they rejected his words...so then we see a shadow of an end he's speaking forth due to mans following evil and rejecting his true word ....

" For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge. I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.” <<<< find this reference in revelation...
    **Jeremiah‬ *4:22-26‬ *KJV

“Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.”
    **Isaiah‬ *24:1, 3-6, 17, 19-20‬ *KJV

plenty of this is in scripture just like this one above ...You see tht man ruined the creation by denying and refusing Gids word , his ways ....but also we find hope for the things we have in Christ ....a promised land springs forth a new one...an eternal one...

“I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them. Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them. They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.”
    **Isaiah‬ *48:5-7‬ *KJV

so then he begins speaking forth the new things the eternal things to come in Christ ....new heaven a and new earth is promised , a world without death and sorrow , without sin, ...the new Jerusalem he promises as Capitol of the new creation, new people he promises to make by writing his words upon thier hearts and minds , pouring his spirit into these people he will create in the new promised covenant to come .....ect.

Regarding the new people

When the Lord shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory. He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer. This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the Lord. For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the Lord behold the earth;

To declare the name of the Lord in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem; When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the Lord.

They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end. The children of thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before thee.”
    **Psalms‬ *102:16-19, 21-22, 26-28‬ *KJV‬‬

I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King....

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?

I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. .....: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel. Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. .....: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.

I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified. Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me. Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches.”
    **Isaiah‬ *43:15, 18-28‬ *KJV‬‬

Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.

Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might. The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil; He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure. Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.
    **Isaiah‬ *33:10, 13-17‬ *KJV‬‬

this is the land we look and see very far off ... Like those of faith in hebeprews 11 knowing we're strangers and aliens here on this earth we look afar and see the promises of faith the promised land....

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.”
    **Isaiah‬ *65:17-19‬ *KJV‬‬

“For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.”
    **Isaiah‬ *66:22-23‬ *KJV‬‬

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.”
    **Colossians‬ *3:1-4‬ *KJV‬‬

regarding a new covenant ....

“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;

After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
    **Jeremiah‬ *31:31-34‬ *KJV‬‬

on and on , the bible is about two creations , one that was. Related in Genesis , handed over to mankind , they were led astray and cursed it through defying Gods warnings and consequences he set forth . He then declares this creation will be utterly destroyed and all things with it ...then he offers salvation when he begins speaking forth the new creation , which he has handed again to the son of man , Jesus Christ ....the kingdom of God is within you , if you will believe the word of God

Notice in the first creation God made the heavens and earth first ....but in the new they appear last after the people have been redeemed....and in the first the man is made last , after the creation to rule over it ....while in the new the first thing is the children of God are made through the preaching of the gospel , beginning with Jesus Christ . The new covenant produces the new people who are sanctified inwardly , being reproved of sin and rather by faith having his word written upon our hearts and flowing in our minds . In this way we are led through our conscience, being fully aware that when we receive the Holy Ghost in our hearts , God is with us in the pew on Sunday, but also wherever we are on Friday night ....even if we're not wanting anyone to know ....God is with you by his living word , when you come to Jesus Christ ....if you refuse to believe it however .....the reproof will never come ...if you have things you know are not pleasing to God in your life now ......don't be afraid to believe the truth , hold it up as light in you and accept the reproof of the deeds which will condemn ....

It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
    Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life..........

...It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not. ..

Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.”
    **John‬ *6:45-47, 63-64, 68-69‬ *KJV‬‬

“For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”
    **John‬ *12:49-50‬ *KJV‬‬

“But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire.”
    **Hebrews‬ *12:22-25, 27-29‬ *KJV‬‬

so you have the people of the new creation the kingdom before the throne...

“After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

.... These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.”
    **Revelation‬ *7:9-12, 14-17‬ *KJV‬‬

Then Later you have the desolation of the earth left a lake of eternal fire for the punishment of the ungodly who refuse to repent and accept the gospel then after the jidgement which Jesus preached in the gospel ....the new creation in Christ fully comes forth which is our great hope to which we press towards the prize of our high calling into the kingdom of God who himself is among us and sits upon the throne , and the subjects of his kingdom redeemed through the gospel " washing thier robes and making them white in the blood of the lamb and keeping his word " this is happening even now for those who seek him in his word....they then will inhabit and cross into the true promised land we see afar...

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;

and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things
    are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.”
    **Revelation‬ *21:1-7‬ *KJV‬‬

Remember that's the promises from the gospel ...and the overcoming were taught in the gospel ...the inheritance is for the sons of the kingdom of God ....it is within you if you will accept and believe his promises and hear his words...

but consider this Abraham the man of faith . God tells Abraham on a clear night look up Abraham into the stars , count them and number them , I will bless you and make you the father of many nations , your children will be as the stars , as the sands on the earth your children will number....he tells Abraham to imagine the vast numbers and look into the wonders of a night sky from an earth before electricity....he's putting a concept for Abraham to hope in....something fR away ... A promise of God , which is only received if we understand it's true , he's God and he really said it....

And he said of the lands of what would be Israel , look upon all this land further than you can see I will give it to your descendants for a possession forever....Abraham died before any of this came to pass. Isaac and Ishmael were his only sons he received in this life .....consider that God has something far greater than we could imagine or conceive and Abraham was looking afar off for a land and city who's builder and maker was God ...something more like the stars God showed him ...

By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.”
    **Hebrews‬ *11:9-10, 13-14, 16‬ *KJV‬‬

look up believers there is so much in his promises that are well beyond anything we can ever find in this world look for the city which God has prepared , look for the mansions in his fathers house ...that place we can not go unless he brings us with him...seek first the kingdom said our king , and all other things will be added unto us ....but look into the kingdom of God the eternal promises for which we are saved

faith is about what God says will come and whether we are willing to believe it....

So what then does the word say

Things Jesus said about his words during his ministry

“Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”
    **John‬ *18:37‬ *KJV‬

“Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.”
    **John‬ *7:16-17‬ *KJV‬‬

“Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
    **John‬ *14:23-24, 26‬ *KJV‬‬

“He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”
    **John‬ *12:48-50‬ *KJV‬‬

what John the Baptist said of Jesus ministry where it came from, where he came from and what he was sent to do

“He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all. And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony. He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true. For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
    **John‬ *3:31-36‬ *KJV‬‬

these things are all a fulfillment of what God said to Moses long before further showing the importance ofmjesus specific ministry and authority consider John 12:49-50 and this

The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; According to all that thou desiredst of the Lord thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.”
    **Deuteronomy‬ *18:15-19‬ *KJV‬‬

when God came to them they were terrified he appeared as thunder fire loud trumpets the mountains shook ect. They asked for God not to speak anymore to them after he gave them the Ten Commandments from the mountain. To this he replied I'll raise up a prophet from among them and put all my words in his mouth, what he says will be my judgement my eternal word. But even in the law itself Moses was already telling them Jesus words are the auority when he comes...

we know for sure this is Jesus he is talking of because Peter explains this

“For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
    **Acts‬ *3:22-26‬ *KJV‬‬

Jesus was sent not only to die for our sins, but to speak forth the new covenant also, like Moses spoke the first. And promised Jesus would eventually come with the word of life and account. Jesus is God speaking to man not as a terrible fire and thunder, but as a humble man, a king by birth, who willingly dies for all of his people, ....and what he says is without a view of being terrified of him. It is what God always had planned to say through his son, even speaking of it as far back as Moses.........it's all about the lord jesus hear him and believe ...

Examples of the authority of his word...

“Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Spirits are subject his word....

....And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him.

the corrupt flesh is subject to his word...

And there came a leper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean. And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed.”
    **Mark‬ *1:14-15, 17-18, 25-26, 40-42‬ *KJV‬‬

note the amazing love Jesus shows in touching a leper, something no one was to do. This man who no doubt was a scourge of society being separated by law from among the people having a terrible contagious disease which all feared...but ....Jesus Christ is different look closely at your savior behold the Lord in truth he loves us...

I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house. And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.”
    **Mark‬ *2:11-12‬ *KJV‬‬

the elements are subject to his word....

And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?”
    **Mark‬ *4:39, 41‬ *KJV‬‬

Life and death are subject to his word...

While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further? As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise. And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment.”
    **Mark‬ *5:35-36, 41-42‬ *KJV‬‬

an example of one who walked by the power of faith in his word...note Peter asks Jesus to speak it before he moves....

But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.

And he said, Come.

And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.

And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased. Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.”
    **Matthew‬ *14:26-33‬ *KJV‬‬

notice your savior as peters faith fails him after a bit , but wow...he walked for a moment , because he sees the Winds boisterous loses focus on Jesus ability to keep him upright , but Jesus doesn't fail Peter when Peter calls out Lord save me! ...to become a disciple of Jesus , a Christian ...Jesus doesn't let those walking in faith , drown consider this deeply...only Peter had the faith in his word to step out of the boat....his faith failed ...but Jesus didn't fail Peter .

“..... And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.”
    **Acts‬ *11:26‬ *KJV

Can you see that we are presently living in a world that will one day like in Noah's time , one regular day all will be suddenly destroyed? Even the current heavenly places , and hell will be destroyed in the second death , the lake of eternal fire. And then The promises God has made to anyone who will believe him , like Noah , like Abraham , like Isaac, like Jacob....like Moses ...like Elijah ...like David ....like like Daniel...like job....like Zechariah ...like Mary and Joseph.....who all believed Gids word of what would come to,pass, and so thier sincere belief moved them to action...so then this is obedience of faith .

we don't believe God and obey gratefully because we believe and know he will utterly crush us if we fail at any point.....we believe in and Love God , we want to know this Lord of glory who shed his throne and became like me, died in my place for all my sins , rose up as he said he would , welove God because of what he has done in sending Jesus Christ to die in our place , for our transgressions. We understand because he sent his son to save us ....his will is not that we be crushed for,our sins , he sent Jesus to die to atone for them , so we can be forgiven and have clear conscience for our sins behind us , and come into the light rather than see it as certain condemnation , fearing it like Adam after he sinned...like the children of,Israel when God spoke to,them ...

." Please speak no more or we will surely die" they begged...but see it was because God was holding thier sins to account in the law , the sacrifices in tha law were for the whole assembly , but individual sinners received the justice of the law , as hard as the stone it was carved into. " commit adultery and the others must put you to death" " rebel against your parents ? This was the law

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree: His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God ) that thy land be not defiled, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.”
    **Deuteronomy‬ *21:18-23‬ *KJV‬‬

do you see that once the sinner is executed , the law of Moses is concluded upon the person? There's no punishment past death ? So then this is How much Jesus Christ who is not guilty of sin Loves YOUand all your loved ones , and me , and all my peeps....and so on...

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;”
    **1 Corinthians‬ *15:3‬ *KJV‬‬

“For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:”
    **Galatians‬ *3:10-13‬ *KJV‬‬

So we are then baptized into his death in order that this can be true

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.”
    **Romans‬ *7:1-4‬ *KJV‬‬

and of course fruit in the gospel comes from the word of Jesus Christ the gospel of the kingdom,.....

Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart.

This is he which received seed by the way side.

But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit,
    and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”
    **Matthew‬ *13:18-23‬ *KJV‬‬

It's about what Jesus said its about its about the gospel he preached ....it's the salvation of God...

So then understanding the gospel ....

we follow Jesus and the gospel , the spirits doctrine of life....but you see this doctrine , not the old things but the things Jesus is saying are eternal life , consider that he is showing us what kind of people we are to be rather than specific wort ten commands look at " the spirit of the gospel , the high goal that is meant to produce this mind in you

“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.”
    **Philippians‬ *3:8-16‬ *KJV‬

Note why Paul didn't consider himself perfect but he was following after the high goal...the ultimate goal of perfect mercy and harmlessness...the goal of perfection is based on everything he's saying....

"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: .... but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”
    **Matthew‬ *5:21-22, 25-29, 31-34, 37-48‬ *KJV‬‬

now ask yourself am I perfect? ?..do I know anyone who would measure up to this ? ?..we all STILL need mercy every day ....Just looking at a small section of one of Jesus sermons? There is sooo much more like this ..but you see here a glimpse of the spirit ....would you be perfect by these commands and standards? ...Or would you better have the mindset of Paul about following after perfection....and first understand ...I need mercy too , I need forgiveness too ...just like the ones I am looking at thinking they need to get right .......remember it's Jesus Christ and his word that is eternal ......

see if I turn my focus inward and don't allow lust , hate , anger to fester, grudges to form, I don't have to worry about breaking the commandments ...I'll have no motive anymore ....if I am generous , and not greedy, if I don't love money like the Pharisees ...if I'm not ready to take equal revenge , but rather give grace and let it go..."turn the other cheek " if we pray for those who do us wrong , if we don't just love and care for our family and children but also the needy and poor among us....so then do we look at our own selves in light of the gospel ? Will we stand in this light that reproves sin and death?....this word he promises is salvation? ...consider the gospel . We all are following after Jesus brethren , and he is able to save us whether we bear 30 times , 60 or 90 times what is sown of the word in us....take heart he already knows we've fallen short it's why he came

And so then when we measure ourselves against the oerfect law , we find a governing ordinance as we walk with Jesus in his words...as we ponder and consider that he's teaching us how God loves and how Gods love is ...he looked upon sinners like he's teaching us to look upon other sinners...there is yet a oerfect man I've ever met according to Jesus Christ's doctrine , were meant to abide in and grow ...even to our last day in this present body in this present world....we may not measure up...but remember alllll of the forgiveness, mercy, long suffering , comfort assurance that if you fail while following Jesus Christ , he's with you and will always reach out when you call out " lord save me"

in Christ we learn from the judge himself " forgive and you will be forgiven , judge not and you will not be judged, condemn not and you will not be condemned , be merciful and you will receive mercy.....

So then the result is this changing of our nature through the knowledge in the gospel spoken and taught by Jesus Christ and because we believe the savior and lord formwhatbje said and refuse to let fables that spread through men , omit the eternal word of life which no one can change ...

“Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ: Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.”
    **2 Peter‬ *1:1-11‬ *KJV‬‬

do you see that through the knowledge of Jesus Christ , the gospel , he has given us all things pertaining to life and virtue ? And has made us partakers of the divine nature???? See , there are many ...many fables that have gone out into the world , saying " this is the real gospel " but , there's o key one real Gospel it was ordained of God , for Jesus Christ to begin preaching , then send out his disciples all who would believe him , to go into all the world preaching to every man the one Gospel .

there's a reason we have four accounts of the gospel the ministry of Jesus , his life , death , resurrection, his miracles , his power and authority , ...every matter is to be established by two or three eye witnesses ....well the four accounts of the gospel , are four eye witness accounts , Luke's being made of many witness accounts , ....notice there's no other subject in the bible that's repeated 4 times with differing accounts of the same things .

there's a reason the four gospels are called " the gospel according to Matthew" the gospel according to mark" the gospel according to Luke , and the gospel according to John " it's because that is the gospel , the one and only gospel that Jesus Christ was anointed to preach , then he anointed disciples to go preach the same gospel to all people....the spotless of Paul , are so very misconstrued , mis used and peters warning of Paul's letters becomes really clear because today many people try without any evidence or merit , to exalt Paul over Jesus and pretend Paul started the church , Paul preached a different gospel than Jesus ...Paul is somehow the important name in salvation ,

people use many many arguments to try to get people's faith away from the gospe, Jesus spoke ....just like the enemy always seeks to get people away from what God has said ....there should be no doubt in a Christians mind " whatever my lord and savior has said , is the word of eternal life and my only hope of salvation.

when people explain. How the gospel is not really the gospel Jesus taught , and lived and died for .....know immediately it's not God who is explaining this to you , but it is an obvious attempt of the enemy who has always and can only be subtle , and give believers something else to believe that sounds good ...but it's goal is to turn your belief from the word of God .

it's always his plot , learn it and render him defenseless. Jesus is the eternal word of God , whatever he said of salvation , is salvation for hose who will believe him, those who offer a contrary salvation are leading whoever will believe them ....astray . Be careful who you believe , if you first go learn what Jesus actually said in his own word .....you then know the truth , so when the enemy comes and says " did Jesus really say you need to repent ? Surely he died for your sins ...why then do you need to repent and believe his gospel ? Your already saved , don't think his word applies to you friend ...look at this sentance I pulled out of Paul's letter ....this random sentance with no context ....this omits all the rest everything Jesus said was before the Cross ...Paul's the savior of Gentiles .....ect...ect...

the only goal is to get you to disbelieve Jesus Christ and his eternal , Unchangeable , word of life because the enemy ...doesn't want you to have salvation that he is separated from.....there's only 1 path to eternal life , and God has not made the path hidden , he's not made the path a mystery he has shouted beginning at Jerusalem when Jesus began to preach , he has cried out and shown us the way the truth and life , he has then caused four accounts of the gospel to be written and preserved for nearly 2 thousand years , so that you can have a full true account of what Jesus Christ the only savior taught thier who would believe him .....those things that are forever unchanged and will forever be true ....

be not deceived brothers ....be not blind to the truth of the enemies wiles and devices , carry the sword of the spirit and see him flee in frustration , keep the word and he cannot touch you , omit the word and like Adam , you are deceived

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.”
    **Romans‬ *7:4, 6‬ *KJV‬‬

“Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
    What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace?

God forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
    See John 8:31-35

For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
    **Romans‬ *6:11-12, 14-18, 20-23‬ *KJV‬‬

that's Paul explaining what you do whether serving sin or righteousness determines your destiny in Christ ....
    Notice this

"shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness."

“For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.”
    **John‬ *1:17‬ *KJV‬‬

Moses mediated the first covenant which gave the law. Jesus came with grace and truth speaking the new covenant the gospel for salvation.....because sinners and a holy law based upon the sinners performance according to holy standards ended up bringing this sure day to come of eternal judgement according to men's deeds....we've all sinned and will be judged by our deeds ....so we need salvation from this....

This day when all sin will be punished and righteousness will have eternal life. Grace and truth is the way to be saved from is judgement upon all because all have sinned. We're saved from what sin brought upon mankind , were called through the gospel to repentance being dead to Moses law , and made alive through abiding in Christ and his gospel .....it's spirit and life , not letter and death .

It's for salvation of man , not condemnation. Faith is required that is built upon a solid foundation of Jesus words for eternal life , by declaration of God through all the prophets , and all the apostles including Paul......to hear , believe and then follow after the light of the gospel , which will always go before you just out of perfects grasp ...but you will find rest when your mind and heart surrender to the truth of salvation spoken into your believing heart , by your savior , and mine....and he will lead you home , by your side as you follow after the light ...

his mercy did not end with the cross , he is gracious and merciful to all who take up thier cross and follow his word....it's the doorway into internal life go in and then follow him from the tomb when you accept his living and enduring , immutable , word of power to create you in the image man was intended to be "....resulting in never catching the light fully but always walking in the path it lights before us as we surrender and have faith to follow the light that shines in darkness , the word of the son the savior , who himself says "come and learn from me , I will never drive you away , no one will take you from my hand , I am filled with compassion and grace to forgive you , and I am the wisdom of God sent to teach you salvation...."

God is able to save us because we believe and refuse to omit...

a summary of course but what he said indeed so clearly . Believe in me , come to me Look up to the cross I gave my life to forgive you , hear my word and live , follow me out of the shadow ...believe my words and follow me , trust in me I'm able to make you right before the father... follow me heed my call ......hear me...

the gospel is Jesus crying out to believers saying these things ...he's not saying " I came to crush you stay away or die ....he's saying come close to me I love you , I know your worst sins , I know the good and bad of all your life , your heart, your thoughts and intents ....and I still love you though you are naked and bare before my eyes ...the beauty and the ashes I see you .....

and I love you so much I suffered humiliation and shame , I was willingly made a scapegoat for your sins that held you to death "........here me , I'm not trying to lead you astray , come , hear and follow me , and you will surely live ......the gospel is life the moment you seek him and dare to believe....and let the redeemer do his work in you...

come, the end is coming come and live with us forever with my father and I with the angels singing and all those who went before in the faith of the lord crying " salvation to our God and to the lamb at his right hand , who with his blood has purchased us as a people for God....those people who find delight in his words and freedom from the things of this world that seek to steal a persons heart....

“I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. ( the word made flesh) I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof:

but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.”
    **1 John‬ *2:14-17‬ *KJV‬‬

“Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.”
    **John‬ *7:16-17‬ *KJV‬‬

“For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”
    **John‬ *12:49-50‬ *KJV‬‬

so then thy word our lord is a light in darkness.....a traveler and a pilgrim following the light is what we are in this place we will be made finished in the end when all things are new , until then we see , believe in and then pursue the light that shines yet brighter and brighter such as this ...

I hear and believe....."God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him shall have everlasting life "

and I believe is in my heart I am a new born babe , no less saved than a man of ages who's nearing this journey's end .....but then I am taught by the father to open my eyes and ears because I believe...

and so then I hear come into me and take upon me my yoke , learn from me , all things have been given to me , I'm your lord hear me and I will give you everlasting life .... And because my faith is in him, I believe and I seek and hear and listen and consider his word...and I am no less saved than a man who's been through the fires of reproof.....

I persevere and see things I know seem so hard for me to follow , it even seems like Jesus is criticizing my life's work he's talking about things like this

“For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompence be made thee. But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.”
    **Luke‬ *14:11-14‬ *KJV‬‬

or maybe more personally I've been divorced and remarried so then I see

“But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.”
    **Matthew‬ *5:32‬ *KJV‬‬

and I'm just trying to survive life and be happy , support my family ...it's just too much it has to be the dreaded law of Moses.....but then you see grace and truth , you remember Jesus had an adulterer cast before him , caught in the act , the law said she must be stoned .......Jesus forgives her and then tells her ...now go and leave your life of sin ....look where it led you.....repent the end is coming be saved....

so you then realize Jesus died for my sins , yes his word says a divorced person who marries is committing adultery.."..Jesus died to release you from that condemnation ,to forgive the things you've done and didn't know or things you did even knowing ....you can have that record erased that's what atonement is for ...but you then also need his words for life eternal... and equally he is telling you , now repent and be faithful to your spouse , the things you've done , it's as if you have died now for your sins , you are starting here and now .....love me because of what I've done to save you and leave your life of sin that has you under a sentance of condemnation of eternal proportions....

but what if she lef and then took it as I'll just go on in adultery, no one condemned me.....in the end she will be right back before the judge who spared her first and then warned her to repent ...even taught her that lust in her heart is the issue , won't ponder and think of lustful plans and ideas and you will actually be able to repent and move on with life...following the lord....if we refuse salvation through his grace and truth ofmGids word that requires repentance ....were condemning ourselves and insulting the spirit of grace for salvation....it's like saying " thanks for forgiving me lord , but I'm gonna just do what I want anyways ....you then if jesusnis speaking to us telling us this is how you can be saved by me .....we can't then say well it's his fault if I go to hell so he'll never allow that I said I believe before I'm saved....it's a lie if we don't accept the truth ...he spoke the knowledge of salvation it's there for us all...to hear , accept and believe.

salvation is what Jesus has said and done , but part of this is his word his teachings and commands his reproof of our hearts flaws and sinful desires ....we have to keep those things or we'll never really repent and then be able to obey righteousness being born as his children doing it naturally just like when we were sinners at heart not knowing these things...we naturally followed sin from ignorance it wasn't difficult for us to sin we were sinners having no understanding of the spirit within our hearts being the core issue...., though it appears as condemnation , he taught us life eternal believe and trust in his words ...consider the wisdom of Jesus Christ....if for no other reason because he died to save you from sin , and he said to look into and believe his words and live...

Consider what Paul is saying concerning this transforming power of the gospel of Jesus Christ believers believe

"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us."

2 Corinthians 5

“Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

...Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
    **2 Corinthians‬ *3:6, 17-18‬ *KJV‬‬

the gospel reveals Jesus to us , his words and teachings reveal his knowledge to us who will believe . Those teachings are spirit and life to a believer that will guide the heart and mind to Christ....the idea is to let our faith in Jesus Christ , be more than our doubt in him....suppose I'm the kind of person who I'm a decent guy but if you cross me then ...your my enemy and I don't just forgive people who do me wrong , rather I look for revenge , payback ...an eye for an eye.

so I hear the gospel about Jesus dying for my sins , and raising up to life , and it was to forgive. Me and save me ect...I believe it so then I think wow this is amazing I want to know this savior who laid down his life , to save mine...this son of God who raised up from the dead , I actually believe this to be true ...so I think I want to know more about him...

so then somehow I come across this , I hear it , or read it while I'm seeking to know this savior who loved me so much

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”
    **John‬ *3:16-17‬ *KJV‬‬

wow I believe and I have even more assurance is is really great Ive been forgiven and goven eternal life even though I'm a sinner...by this savior this Jesus Christ I've always heard his name it seems... so then I grow just a bit considering this thing I heard and believe and I seek after this man who loved me i believe ...

As I read or listen to a preacher talk I hear a scripture that seems to stick out in what they're saying

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
    **John‬ *5:24‬ *KJV‬‬

wow that really sinks in with me ...to hear this savior who laid down his life for my sins , to listen to what he's got to say , he says I won't come into condemnation wow he rose from the dead after all I do believe it , I ink his words are true also , I feel so good as I'm learning about this savior...and so now because I believe him ...I begin looking at his words more carefully ...this day as the day I first believed ...I am confident I will be saved , I've read so much that really sunk in like this

“For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”
    **John‬ *6:38, 40‬ *KJV‬‬

my faith is beginning to really take root in me , I'm starting to ponder things like heaven and hell, right and wrong , my own accountability to God for my life , the glory of Jesus death for my sins....I am beginning to think just a bit differently these days after spending some time in that story about my lord Jesus ....I press on and I seek after him , because I truly believe this story I'm learning each day ....

in time I see things that confront me and cause me to move in faith , act in spirit ... Remember I'm. It a real forgiving person...so then

“For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”
    **Matthew‬ *6:14-15‬ *KJV‬‬

ok woah , woah , now he's saying I need to start forgiving people ? ....at this point we can turn back , or we can persevere believing ...so then we see this and begin to understand first

“And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”
    **Mark‬ *11:25‬ *KJV‬‬

Ok so , i can do that when I'm praying I can forgive them in prayer between me and the lord ....and as I persevere...he opens my eyes again he teaches me because I believe with wisdom of the kingdom

“Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven. Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents. But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.

But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest. And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.

So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done. Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.”
    **Matthew‬ *18:21-35‬ *KJV‬‬

and so I understand the laws of mercy that triumph over judgement, I see here so clearly how perfect it is that the merciful deserve mercy because all have sinned ....it makes sense here and I grow a bit more and the confidence in my faith is flourishing because I believe and seek the lord

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you;

good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall be given into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
    **Luke‬ *6:36-38‬ *KJV‬‬

And because I believe that Jesus truly is the Lord of heaven and earth ....I press on in my growth I press on seeking after this light that's always just ahead , and so I reach and grow....but I've never not been " saved" from when I believed I knew he was going to save me because I believed as his words came into my mind and heart ,mi believed if I believed in Jesus , gods son I would not perish but have eternal life ...I knew it and believed but then I saw his words ....I saw him calling ect...

this of course is an example and not a testimonial of my own self , but the idea is consider a tree that sprouts from a seed Gods word is what changes us it is him working in us because we believe ....and he will not fail

Jesus doctrine is spirit he himself says this , he also says the hoy,spirit will always remind us of his words , teachings ect..so what this practically means is for instance you see all the things he says about caring for the needy the many things he teaches in the gospel about clothing the naked ,feeding the hungry , helping the hurting like the Good Samaritan ....these things are teaching us the Holy Spirit , sort of a guide in us because we believe .

it's the spirit of his teachings we need , so we see how much he cares for the lowly and meek , the needy of the world ,many by this spirit of his love we form in us a sort of compass by which he leads us according to the gospel the law of the spirit of life , the transforming of the mind .

he says " eat my flesh and drink my blood or you have no place with me " ...of course it's spirit he's teaching us to focus on him , live by our savior and example , follow after him.

he says " a good tree doesn't bear bad fruit " but we know it's spirit , he's speaking of a good heart doesn't produce wicked deeds ...and a good man with a good heart doesn't do wicked things ....

or he says " if you have lusted after another in your heart then you have already committed adultery in your heart...cut off your hand if it offends you it's better than going to hell ....this is a spiritual teaching , showing us the seriousness of accepting and harboring lustful intents and thoughts about others in our hearts ...not literal commands to be canibals , or as if we're real trees ...or that we chop off our hands and gouge out our eyes ...the issue we learn is those things we think and embrace in the heart and mind and carry around ...those things are why we sin.

do you see how his commandments his words are spirit and they quicken us inside ? John 6:63 ....but we have to believe what he says and seek after him that's faith , we seek him by hearing , believing and doing the things he's teaching like confronting the lust in our hearts and minds , which gives freedom in perseverance from sins of lust...if so that is our issue ...

They redeem us from the sinful intents and issues we bear , even those we don't want to let go of ....if we believe Jesus will bring freedom from kings that condem we need the spirit of life in his teachings ....the knowledge of Gods children is in his Son. His knowledge if we believe will create a new heart and fill it with the spirit ofmGod ....but we need to understand it is to be our guide and compass in daily life ... Because I learn of his care for the needy and instructions to me to help them ....in faith I am reproved and it becomes more difficult for me not to help if I'm able , because I believe in Jesus and I'm willing to hear his message of brotherly love for his people ....

so then as I love his word guides me in my life I know to be forgiving not hold things against others , because God has forgiven me and offered me repentance and life by his word....I know Jesus the judge has said forgive and you will be forgiven .. Condemn not and you will not be condemned ...and I equally know he's said " why do you call me lord lord and do not what I say ? .....only those who keep and do Gods will I'm teaching you will inherit the kingdom ....don't just hear but hear me believe me and follow me .......we grow in faith and so bear more fruit ....it's by taking into our minds and hearts , the gospel and believing as Jesus taught us to believe ...there's comfort assurance forgiveness , guidance , reproof , correction , even rebuke , there is warning , instruction , encouragement .....all spoken and sent into all the world for anyone who believes to take personally and believe the message God has shouted to the ends of the universe about his son and eternal life in his kingdom ....

let the spirit of the gospel be your guide , the living and powerful , transforming word that breaks bonds within us , which we could not break before .....if we are honest between ourselves and God , looking at his standards in the law , not only the Ten Commandments but his law in the book of Moses ....we have all been deemed a sinner. If we will offer up in repentance our worst deeds and not hide them from the lord , but bring them up in prayer .....we can be forgiven and then set free through the gospel of we will only believe the words of Jesus Christ and follow where he leads

God bless and keep you brethren

Thread Information