Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Grand Bay, AL
    Posts
    122

    What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    I am trying to figure out the true meaning of "do not cast your pearls before swine".
    Specifically I am talking about a hypothetical situation at work.
    Suppose someone were to get me involved in a conversation about homosexuality at work.
    If I know that a person who is homosexual is present or listening, then how am I to respond??
    I know the Bible says we are to tell the truth, the Gospel, but are we not also to exercise wisdom in some cases?
    I would not want to risk losing my job due to that specific circumstance.
    I know that if a person is lost then we cannot judge them for God is already doing that. But if a person claims to be a Christian then we can judge is my understanding.
    I am looking for some input either way on this thing.

  2. #2

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyB View Post
    I am trying to figure out the true meaning of "do not cast your pearls before swine".
    Specifically I am talking about a hypothetical situation at work.
    Suppose someone were to get me involved in a conversation about homosexuality at work.
    If I know that a person who is homosexual is present or listening, then how am I to respond??
    I know the Bible says we are to tell the truth, the Gospel, but are we not also to exercise wisdom in some cases?
    I would not want to risk losing my job due to that specific circumstance.
    I know that if a person is lost then we cannot judge them for God is already doing that. But if a person claims to be a Christian then we can judge is my understanding.
    I am looking for some input either way on this thing.

    would you cast something precious into a pig pen?

    "Homosexuality" is a temptation, like any other temptation it feels right to the flesh , to follow this temptation and act upon it then becomes sin, sin then becomes death. Speak the truth in love it's sin, but if we first accept it is sin, then turn tomjesus in repetnance he will wash it away like any othe sin....

    it's no worse than a liar , a thief, an adulterer, or the many other sinful things men are tempted by , and then follow after...Jesus is about forgiveness but we also can't approve of continuing sin , and certain,y cannot condone something God has forbidden ....when I'm asked of homosexuality ...I sort of just share Jesus as I would concerning any sinful thing..repent and believe the gospel and one will be saved..

    we're no ones judge but we also have Gods word of sin and righteousness...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Earth, still.
    Posts
    115

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    This has always been a troubling scripture for me.
    Until recently, I have lived a life of a pig-ish prodigal son's life (a dog), a life coming to and fro in and out of obedience to Jesus's life lived example of obedience.
    I was living a Blood-trampling life, all the while thinking that I was not.

    Anyway, what I want to share is my most recent take or understanding of that scripture of "casting our pearls before swine"
    Recently my life is more than ever in obedience and discipleship to my Master Jesus Christ, I may still (in ignorance) trespass into trampling upon that Blood again, but as the earlier post has already noted "I can confess (and repent) of that trespass" once I become aware that I was doing such evil.
    ...Recently I became aware of one word in that scripture of "casting our pearls before swine".
    That word was our pearls in that scripture.
    What I mean is, The Gospel is indeed a pearl, but not our pearl, the Gospel was and still is His pearl that He cast before us to shared with us.
    (and He was rend and even killed for it)
    I was ignoring the word "our" and supposing it to be "His" but it clearly says "our".

    My new take after becoming aware of my personal misinterpretation of that scripture was amplified to me after I began to be honest at God's throne when I approach it, not editing my thoughts and words before Him at His Throne.
    When I began to do that, He began giving me pearls, "my" pearls. Those pearls were in the form of answers or solutions to things that I was bringing to Him personally at His throne, personal things that I saw as obstructing my new and refreshed walk toward obedient discipleship to Jesus's life lived example for us to follow.
    What I mean is, the answers and or solutions that He pointed out to me when I approached His Throne honestly with un-edited thoughts and words, those answers and solutions were "my" pearls, those are the pearls that I now think that casting warning is: I should be most careful of before casting those personal Throne brought revelations before swine.
    .... I no longer believe that casting the gospel before swine is the warning.
    Jesus Christ and His hand-picked disciples both cast the gospel before countless swine, and they were rend for it, not only rend for it but some even put to death for it.
    Yet, we are commanded as disciples to do just that; to continue to cast the pearl of the gospel befoe swine(and every other creature under the sun) until His return to claim what He purchased on the cross.

    I do not mean I will not cast "my" personal pearls to share with folks, I just mean I should be careful and thoughtful and extremely selective before I do.
    Where as I am not commanded to be selective nor careful to whom I cast "His" pearl of the Gospel to, whether the who is swine who will reject it or prepared hearts who will receive it, I am commanded to cast "His" pearl to them.
    But not commanded to cast "my" pearls to them.

    PS: I am never positive about my new reborn take or understanding of things that I previously thought I was sure about, but am just taking this opportunity to share it with the question that the OP presented.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pacific NW, USA
    Posts
    11,472

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyB View Post
    I am trying to figure out the true meaning of "do not cast your pearls before swine".
    Specifically I am talking about a hypothetical situation at work.
    Suppose someone were to get me involved in a conversation about homosexuality at work.
    If I know that a person who is homosexual is present or listening, then how am I to respond??
    I know the Bible says we are to tell the truth, the Gospel, but are we not also to exercise wisdom in some cases?
    I would not want to risk losing my job due to that specific circumstance.
    I know that if a person is lost then we cannot judge them for God is already doing that. But if a person claims to be a Christian then we can judge is my understanding.
    I am looking for some input either way on this thing.
    That's a great question. I agree that you need the "wisdom of Solomon" at work. In Western countries it is now a "sin" to badmouth a gay person. So what you need to do is not initiate the conversation, as if you have an agenda, but rather, respond to what is asked of you in the express acknowledgement that your "opinion" is not meant to break the rules. You are a Christian, and find homosexuality to be a sin, bibically. If necessary you can balance this by declaring God's love and your love for gay people, despite the concern over "sinful behavior." And you can then acknowledge that your view is distinct from your recognition of work or state policy.

  5. #5

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    one cannot do harm in sharing the gospel , one may bring harm upon themeselves it seems if we're looking to make a determination of who is the " swine" and who has the pearls ?

    do you know what I mean ? I myself once was among swine in the same mud , eating and feeding on the same slop. If someone hadn't thrown a pearl my way , instead of all the slop I was used to ....id still be oinkin and wallowing just like any sinner before we learn from Jesus Christ " you are a child of the most high God , you are not a swine, you are not made to wallow with , but to wash and get dressed in the family robe and then offer whatever pearls helped me realize ...I'm not a swine ...that was a life from my enemy , and I was duped into thinking , my home was in the mire....

    " Let he that hath my word , speak my word faithfully, whether they hear or whether they do not hear , the witness of the gospel must be preached as it was sent forth to all whether one would identify them as " a swine" but then ....a pot that's been washed and re conditioned shouldn't think the master potter can't clean the others we call " black" I think casting a pearl before a swine is a message , don't take what is precious and wallow in the mud yourself with it. The gospel is kept within us , so if the pearls are cast before the swine ...that means we're wallowing also.....and if we're wallowing with the hogs telling them " we're not really swine , there's something better " ....but then if that's true ....why am I here wallowing with the pearls? ......pearls are more meant for a wedding banquet ....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Earth, still.
    Posts
    115

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Follower1977 View Post
    one cannot do harm in sharing the gospel , one may bring harm upon themeselves it seems if we're looking to make a determination of who is the " swine" and who has the pearls ?

    do you know what I mean ?
    For me anyway, your question is kind of ambiguous, could you elaborate please ? ....if your question is directed at me, that is.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    232

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    Give not that which is holy to the dogs, for without are dogs, and ye shall be holy men unto me, neither eat what is torn, ye shall cast it to the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend you, speak not in the ears of a fool:for he will despise the wisdom of thy words, his heart is not with thee, desire not his dainty meats:the morsel you have eaten thou shalt vomit up, and lose thy sweet words. The adder and the dragon thou shalt trample under feet. Because he has set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him.

    Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

    Exodus 22:31 And ye shall be holy men unto me: neither shall ye eat any flesh that is torn of beasts in the field; ye shall cast it to the dogs.

    Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

    Proverbs 23:1 When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee:
    2 And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite.
    3 Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat.
    4 Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom.
    5 Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.
    6 Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats:
    7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
    8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.
    9 Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

    Psalm 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
    14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.


    All is of one's love and depth for God, and when you have found that one pearl of great price you went and sold all you had to buy it, it is not something you value lightly, you learn what it means from God saying we are to be holy men unto Him, and you know others need to find their own pearl or they will just crush pearls under their feet, those people have in life what they desire, there is nothing to give them, neither can you desire all they have in this life, if you desire their sweet life then you lose the sweet words you had, with Christ you tread on all the enemy, the devils are subject and satan as lightening as serpents and scorpions has you tread on their head, these who hath trodden under foot the Son of God despise unto the Spirit of grace, so these very much are all people, but especially the ones who do this evil to Christ, which is the many who say Lord, Lord to Christ, but do not do as He says and whom work iniquity..

    Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

    Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
    18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
    19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Earth, still.
    Posts
    115

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    Quote Originally Posted by gordon777 View Post
    Give not that which is holy to the dogs, for without are dogs, and ye shall be holy men unto me, neither eat what is torn, ye shall cast it to the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend you, speak not in the ears of a fool:for he will despise the wisdom of thy words, his heart is not with thee, desire not his dainty meats:the morsel you have eaten thou shalt vomit up, and lose thy sweet words. The adder and the dragon thou shalt trample under feet. Because he has set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him.

    Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

    Exodus 22:31 And ye shall be holy men unto me: neither shall ye eat any flesh that is torn of beasts in the field; ye shall cast it to the dogs.

    Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

    Proverbs 23:1 When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee:
    2 And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite.
    3 Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat.
    4 Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom.
    5 Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.
    6 Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats:
    7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
    8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.
    9 Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

    Psalm 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
    14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.


    All is of one's love and depth for God, and when you have found that one pearl of great price you went and sold all you had to buy it, it is not something you value lightly, you learn what it means from God saying we are to be holy men unto Him, and you know others need to find their own pearl or they will just crush pearls under their feet, those people have in life what they desire, there is nothing to give them, neither can you desire all they have in this life, if you desire their sweet life then you lose the sweet words you had, with Christ you tread on all the enemy, the devils are subject and satan as lightening as serpents and scorpions has you tread on their head, these who hath trodden under foot the Son of God despise unto the Spirit of grace, so these very much are all people, but especially the ones who do this evil to Christ, which is the many who say Lord, Lord to Christ, but do not do as He says and whom work iniquity..

    Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

    Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
    18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
    19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
    Amen !

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Grand Bay, AL
    Posts
    122

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    Thank you all for your responses!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pacific NW, USA
    Posts
    11,472

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Follower1977 View Post
    one cannot do harm in sharing the gospel , one may bring harm upon themeselves it seems if we're looking to make a determination of who is the " swine" and who has the pearls ?
    Excellent point! It is not always the *belief* that homosexuality is a sin that unnerves others. They may not care what you "believe!"

    But when you consign them to the Pit, that's where it becomes personal. In their heart of hearts they may not want to go to the Pit, and feel chained to their ungodly lifestyle. If we see their lifestyle as a sin that is a choice, then there stands the possibility those chains can be broken, and the person will not have to go to the Pit.

    Judge the sin, and not the sinner, right? Actually, we can judge the sinner--just not before their choice is final. We need to give all men the opportunity to repent in their own time.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    232

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    Not quite the spiritual meaning of pearls before swine, or casting what is holy to the dogs.

    If a person is homosexual or non homosexual, its nothing to do with pearls or swine, if we offend in any part of the law, we are guilty of all, as everything and every sin man does, is equal to every other.



    James 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
    9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
    10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
    11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
    12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

    First to realise, is we also are to be judged by the law of liberty.

    Next to acknowledge(which nobody here acknowledges yet) is that only if the Lord gives repentance, can anyone repent, which proves how much any of the talkers in this forum can do, nothin at all, and have no idea of these facts...

    2 Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
    25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
    26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pacific NW, USA
    Posts
    11,472

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    Quote Originally Posted by gordon777 View Post
    Not quite the spiritual meaning of pearls before swine, or casting what is holy to the dogs.

    If a person is homosexual or non homosexual, its nothing to do with pearls or swine, if we offend in any part of the law, we are guilty of all, as everything and every sin man does, is equal to every other.



    James 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
    9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
    10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
    11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
    12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

    First to realise, is we also are to be judged by the law of liberty.

    Next to acknowledge(which nobody here acknowledges yet) is that only if the Lord gives repentance, can anyone repent, which proves how much any of the talkers in this forum can do, nothin at all, and have no idea of these facts...

    2 Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
    25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
    26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
    You're way off, brother! This does not have to do with the fact all men are sinners, or with the idea that all Christians sin. Rather, this has to do with godly Christians who wish to help ungodly, recalcitrant men. If they are not sincere in wanting to be helped, we shouldn't help them.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    232

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    You're way off, brother! This does not have to do with the fact all men are sinners, or with the idea that all Christians sin. Rather, this has to do with godly Christians who wish to help ungodly, recalcitrant men. If they are not sincere in wanting to be helped, we shouldn't help them.
    Anyone who is godly cant be satanly at the same time, and the only ones who can see clearly, can take the mote out of somebody's eye.

    People did not want to be helped by God, you forget the testimony, there is none that seek there is none that understands.

    I know how to help people, because it is the Lord that moves us to help anyone, who He is calling to be helped.

    The teaching for pears and for what is holy not to the dogs, is understood in the Spirit, because they would rend you, but we have to be in this life.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pacific NW, USA
    Posts
    11,472

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    Quote Originally Posted by gordon777 View Post
    Anyone who is godly cant be satanly at the same time, and the only ones who can see clearly, can take the mote out of somebody's eye.
    You can't take the mote out of somebody's eye if they reject Christian help. That's why we're not to throw pearls before swine.

    Quote Originally Posted by gordon
    People did not want to be helped by God, you forget the testimony, there is none that seek there is none that understands.
    Yes, the problem is that some people don't want to be helped. The thing Paul quotes here refers to times when all Israel has succumbs to backsliding and apostasy, and to the pagan world in general. It indicates that we are all susceptible to sin--not that all men are living in a present state of apostasy. We are to help those open to be helped.

    Quote Originally Posted by gordon
    I know how to help people, because it is the Lord that moves us to help anyone, who He is calling to be helped.

    The teaching for pears and for what is holy not to the dogs, is understood in the Spirit, because they would rend you, but we have to be in this life.
    Nobody is talking about understanding anything outside of the Spirit! Why would you think biblical truths are understood in some kind of "carnal" way?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    232

    Re: What is the true meaning of not casting our pearls before swine?

    Cant avoid the offences, Christ and Apostle Paul constantly preached to the mockers, it is no faith at all to think you do not help the ones who will turn and rend you, when Christ was turned against to His death and all the Apostles of the Lord for the testimony they held..

    John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
    21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
    22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
    23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
    24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

    Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.



    Matthew 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

    Luke 17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

    These last times, there is no faith on earth, many follow the deceivers, and none endure sound doctrine, private interprete all you like, the Gospel defends itself adequately.

    Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
    8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

    The elect crying are ll dead in Christ, if you did not know what was told there..

    Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
    10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
    11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

    2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
    2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

    2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

    2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
    2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
    3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
    4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
    5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pearls Before Swine
    By Translucent1 in forum Growing in Christ
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jun 28th 2017, 03:05 AM
  2. IMPORTANT Cards true meaning
    By Jesusdiedforme in forum Christian Fellowship
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Nov 21st 2014, 07:29 AM
  3. Pearls
    By ewq1938 in forum Poetry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Dec 11th 2013, 05:43 AM
  4. Testing & Proving The True Meaning of 2 Corinthians 3:6
    By poorinspirit in forum Bible Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sep 11th 2012, 04:35 PM
  5. The True Meaning of Easter
    By asinner in forum Christian Fellowship
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Apr 6th 2009, 08:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •