Thread: Let there be light ....

Let there be light ....

After man had been condemned by the law , because all sinned .....

" Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people. My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people;

the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust. Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.”
    **Isaiah‬ *51:4-6‬ *KJV‬‬

The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

....For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.”
    **Isaiah‬ *9:2, 6-8‬ *KJV‬‬

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life."
    John‬ *5:39-40KJV‬‬

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,.. full of grace and truth.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”
    **John‬ *1:1-2, 4, 9-10, 12-14, 17-18‬ *KJV‬‬

“At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
    **Matthew‬ *11:25-30‬ *KJV‬‬

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true. Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

He that is of God heareth God's words:.....

Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.”
    **John‬ *8:12-14, 17-19, 21, 23-29, 31-32, 42-43, 47, 51‬ *KJV‬‬

" While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.”
    **John‬ *12:36‬ *KJV‬‬

“Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”
    **John‬ *18:37‬ *KJV‬‬

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life.

This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

...It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
    **John‬ *6:35, 37-41, 44-48, 50-51, 63‬ *KJV‬‬

“But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.”
    **John‬ *4:23-26‬ *KJV‬‬

was common knowledge from prophecy Christ's word would suoercede every word...the word of salvation and everlasting life....

“For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”
    **John‬ *12:49-50‬ *KJV‬‬

“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
    **Matthew‬ *28:18-20‬ *KJV‬‬

"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.”
    **1 John‬ *1:7-10‬ *KJV‬‬

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:”
    **Ephesians‬ *1:3, 6-10‬ *KJV

Believe in and follow the light ... God bless

Re: Let there be light ....

So then to worship in spirit and truth , is not to simply obey the rule " thou shalt not commit adultery" thou shalt not kill " ect this doesn't and can't make one holy or make one like God , it only means a sinner is restraining themselves from doing what they want to do .

the spirit comes because we believe the word of God through Christ , the light . See you only commit adultery , anyone w,ho does it , because they fist allow and nurture lust in the mind until it roots in the heart , then the action comes from the inner motivation....sin comes from our hearts , we don't commit a sexual sin , u less we have lust hiding within us ....so Jesus doctrine is about the spirit , because that's the issue that causes us to serve sin rather than God . He teaches things like " you heard long ago , do not commit adultery ....but I tell you , anyone who looks with lust at someone else they have already committed adultery in thier heart"

the effect of this form of doctrine reproves the heart and mind , only because we believe thatn Jesus is the promised messiah who would deliver the gospel of salvation. So then his words become powerful in us by faith . The knowledge he gives is able to force a removal of the lust for instance within because he says " keep and follow my teachings ...we believe in Jesus with all our hearts , we know he promised to lead us home to God , so then his teachings are saying " the issue is in your minds and hearts , the sinful thoughts are leading you to bear sinful fruit in your actions ...somewhat like a tree . An apple tree will produce apples , a cherry tree , will produce cherries ...

a good heart reproved and taught by, the gospel of the spirit of life , as we persevere in this doctrine there comes a freedom from things that we always found ourselves bound to . Because Jesus is teaching us truth , Gods true word that will redeem a sinner and call one to true repentance within that leads to a nature that simply acts in right things , the same way we used to act in sinful things..

lust caused that sinful action and the purification of the heart and mind through Jesus causes the right actions whether lust, pride, hate, Unforgiveness, greed ..or whatever the sinful spirit in us happens to,be...Christ is able to circumsize our inner sinfulness and the outer things are produced in this way it's the good news of the gospel we just have to want salvation because we really do believe Jesus and what he says of eternal,life....

Thread Information