Thread: End times "chat" OR repent and do the first works ?

End times "chat" OR repent and do the first works ?

Revelation 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

At the end perilous times come, not by satan attacking, but because men are lovers of their own selves, they talk the bible, but they do not know we are commanded to not love in word or tongue, but in deed ? If these false prophets do not fulfil this right now, then I guess it never would be, but it is well fulfilled..

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
    2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
    3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
    4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
    5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
    6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
    7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
    8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
    9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

The first to hit your mind is, let no man deceive you ?

This is because, now at this ending, many deceivers come claiming to speak for Christ, and they deceive many..

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
    4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN DECEIVE YOU.
    5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and SHALL DECEIVE MANY.

Many are betrayers, hate one another, as love is no longer given on earth, charity is strained to endure all things in this environment of faithlessness, with only devils in the teachers of God, speaking only flattery and with false seducing reasons for every word they proclaim is for God, but the simple Gospel of the Kingdom is preached in all this world, only for a witness, then the end shall come..

Matthew 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
    14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

During this witness preaching (which is now) there is great tribulation, no pre trip or rapture, no interpretations at all by anyone, the prophecy's are not of any private interpretation...2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation...

It is just one big problem as Jesus constantly has pointed out to us, if anyone wishes to see the words that are told, it is just one problem, the false Christs and false prophets, they say here is Christ in their speech, but believe it not is commanded. They try to show great signs, great teachings, so that they almost could deceive the very elect of the Lord, so imagine how much a weaker believer must be on guard ? Go not forth and believe it not, how many times did Jesus have to wan us and yet we did not and do not hear the only thing to become aware of and beware of ?

Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
    23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    25 Behold, I have told you before.
    26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

No matter what the false prophet/teachers present, thy know nothing, they can predict zero, but the word has predicted, what these false prophets accomplish is so we be not ready, they give topics and imaginations that will not be being ready obeying the commandments of Christ to lay our lives down in this life, but instead will have us considering their imaginations and things that they say will be for us. Their ability as told, is if possible to deceive the elect, they are masters and experts at their mis leading, and the book of Revelation is a last chance warning from God, for everything that the bible already taught us, not to be part taker of her sins(this worlds ways)..Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

Matthew 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
    43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
    44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Blog Entries

Re: End times "chat" OR repent and do the first works ?

Quote Originally Posted by gordon777 View Post
    Revelation 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

At the end perilous times come, not by satan attacking, but because men are lovers of their own selves, they talk the bible, but they do not know we are commanded to not love in word or tongue, but in deed ? If these false prophets do not fulfil this right now, then I guess it never would be, but it is well fulfilled..

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
    2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
    3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
    4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
    5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
    6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
    7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
    8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
    9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

The first to hit your mind is, let no man deceive you ?

This is because, now at this ending, many deceivers come claiming to speak for Christ, and they deceive many..

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
    4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN DECEIVE YOU.
    5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and SHALL DECEIVE MANY.

Many are betrayers, hate one another, as love is no longer given on earth, charity is strained to endure all things in this environment of faithlessness, with only devils in the teachers of God, speaking only flattery and with false seducing reasons for every word they proclaim is for God, but the simple Gospel of the Kingdom is preached in all this world, only for a witness, then the end shall come..

Matthew 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
    14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

During this witness preaching (which is now) there is great tribulation, no pre trip or rapture, no interpretations at all by anyone, the prophecy's are not of any private interpretation...2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation...

It is just one big problem as Jesus constantly has pointed out to us, if anyone wishes to see the words that are told, it is just one problem, the false Christs and false prophets, they say here is Christ in their speech, but believe it not is commanded. They try to show great signs, great teachings, so that they almost could deceive the very elect of the Lord, so imagine how much a weaker believer must be on guard ? Go not forth and believe it not, how many times did Jesus have to wan us and yet we did not and do not hear the only thing to become aware of and beware of ?

Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
    23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    25 Behold, I have told you before.
    26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

No matter what the false prophet/teachers present, thy know nothing, they can predict zero, but the word has predicted, what these false prophets accomplish is so we be not ready, they give topics and imaginations that will not be being ready obeying the commandments of Christ to lay our lives down in this life, but instead will have us considering their imaginations and things that they say will be for us. Their ability as told, is if possible to deceive the elect, they are masters and experts at their mis leading, and the book of Revelation is a last chance warning from God, for everything that the bible already taught us, not to be part taker of her sins(this worlds ways)..Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

Matthew 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
    43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
    44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
    Although i think most of what you said happened in the first century between Jesus, time and 70AD you’re theory is correct and what you stated here is exactly what led to the flood and will be the reason for the second coming in the future

Re: End times "chat" OR repent and do the first works ?

The bible tells us one thing, Christ sent from Heaven as the devil was already here from hell, and many follow those pernicious ways, by whom the way of truth is evil spoken of.

Anyone who does not follow that doctrine of Christ causes offences and divisions, serving their own belly and not Christ, they deceive the hearts of the simple, by good words and fair speeches, and if we do not see them following the living doctrine , to cease talking and do that walking with Christ, we know whose obedience comes abroad, and we see their disobedience by being wise to what is good and simple concerning evil.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
    18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
    19 For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.
    20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
    2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
    3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Thread Information