Thread: Word of light ...and life....

Word of light ...and life....

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not....

...But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,full of grace and truth.

And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”
    **John‬ *1:1-5, 9, 12-14, 17-18‬ *KJV‬

“And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”
    **1 John‬ *5:20‬ *KJV‬‬

"That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us)

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.”
    **1 John‬ *1:1-10‬ *KJV‬‬

“And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.”
    **John‬ *3:19-21‬ *KJV‬‬

"I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake. I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning.

I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.”
    **1 John‬ *2:15-17‬ *KJV‬‬

"Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”
    **John‬ *12:23-26, 31-33, 35-36, 44-50‬ *KJV‬‬

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.”
    **John‬ *14:6-7, 10-11‬ *KJV‬‬

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

but we believe Jesus , not like the oh arises we believe his record....and so then we have highlights of a prayer that includes you if you believe ....

“And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do....For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.”
    **John‬ *17:3-4, 8, 13-14, 20-21, 23-26‬ *KJV

Notice how important what we believe is to Jesus ???? That the world may believe that you have sent me ..... Consider believing in the one God sent and abiding in his light ....he's worthy of our trust because he shed his blood for our sins ....atonement .

God loves you so he sent jesusnchrist his only begotten son , to teach you the light of life and the knowledge ofmGods children , so you can believe and be his child and dwell with him in his eternal world which he has promised ....

Re: Word of light ...and life....

So then see , when you read Paul knowing all this sort of thing , know Paul is not teaching a different light or anything but look how it fits right in with the gospel

Paul preaching from the doctrine of light and darkness on the gospel....

"But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.”
    **Ephesians‬ *5:3-17‬ *KJV‬‬

his will is for us to go believe in Jesus from the scriptures he's sent out and sealed for salvation to the ends of the earth for anyone who will believe the words he has sent out things like

Jesus died for,your sins , because sinners are condemned by the law , in order that you could be reconciled to God rather than put to death bybGods word ....he sent Jesus Christ to die in your place , he suffered for your wrongs and even flaws ....so that your death sentance is paid for in the sight of God by His word made flesh , his son Jesus Christ .

But we forget after we believe he died for,our sins , his blood purchased us from death wherin we were held by sin, having no acceptable sacrifice , bound by sin and death when a covenant is given the process is first the mediator like Moses did in the covenant made at Sinai, tells all of the chosen people for the covenant , all of the words of the covenant . In the case of Sinai it is the book Moses went and wrote everything God told him in, when he approached God in the dark cloud where he was hidden ...

he then came down and told the people everything God said and the people said in reply " we will do everything he has said " Moses then sheds the blood of the covenant ect...

“And Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the Lord hath said will we do. And Moses wrote all the words of the Lord, and rose up early in the morning, and builded an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel.

And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basins; and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar. And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the Lord hath said will we do, and be obedient. And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the Lord hath made with you concerning all these words.

Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them. And Moses rose up, and his minister Joshua: and Moses went up into the mount of God.

And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount. And the glory of the Lord abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud. And the sight of the glory of the Lord was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel. And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.
    **Exodus‬ *24:3-4, 6-10, 12-13, 15-18‬ *KJV‬‬

That's how a covenant is given first God speaks his law , then it is given to the people by a mediator, Moses is the mediator of the law , the one between God and men. We see here how this works so then consider that Jesus first preached the gospel of the kingdom , then he said again and again the words I'm teaching you are those of God , I'm the true light follow,me ...hear my words and live , accept me as your lord and savior , I'm. It come to condemn you for your sins , I came to save you from them ...come to me you weary and burdened and I will give you rest ....ect...some his disciples believed and followed after him , others like the Pharisees those educated in the law of Moses constantly derided and scoffed at the only savior and his doctrine .

Don't be among those who refuse to believe Jesus words ....because like Moses he spoke first all the words of the covenant when he preached the gospel , then he made clear that he is the authority over heaven and earth ,mthe son of God , then he shed the blood of the covenant. For remission of sins according to the law of Moses which is condemnation because were sinners and the mosaic law condemns sinners....the gospel forgives sinners by the sacrifice of,Jesus Christ ....and leads those who will hear and believe this savior we love so much , home to God the father .....

and he himself says he's the way , no other way to the father but through the son , and he then teaches us as we believe....remission of our sins through the death of Christ .....is so that were no longer like Adam and afraid to come into the presence of God ....when a sinner is guilty of sin , his words condemn us because thier holy and were guilty of sin , so our conscience withdraws like Adam and Eve ...like the people in the desert when they heard Gods word...they were terrified because of thier sinful hearts they couldn't bear to hear the commandments ...

but we don't come to God through Moses mediation of the law , or by the blood of goats and calves which only remind a person of sins , rather than offering atonement ,me don't come to God with a law that tells us to take revenge , an eye for an eye , do not kill each other ...do,not lie and cheat and commit fornication and incest and things" ...the law came for this type of heart and people

“Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;”
    **1 Timothy‬ *1:9-10‬ *KJV‬‬

so they reacted in terror of His presence and his word...as people still do in the world often looking at the law of Moses it's terrifying if your a sinner and honest about it ....it condemns your life , holds you guilty by Gids word and sentances you to a violent death and exclusion from his people ....I know that's uncomfortable to,acknowledge but the law of Moses is not for salvation , but for the knowledge of sin , and to hold the world guilty ....and prove the need for the saviors intercession. So we are not come to the testament according to the 12 tribes of Jacob.

“For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest, And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard entreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more: (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart: And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake)

if you look at exodus 20 or so ....you will see that this is the giving of the law at Sinai, mediated by Moses and governed by his law from the darkness of the cloud...

we are of the light , the born again, we are of those who died and so the law of death to a sinner has been fulfilled in Christ , but we belong now to the new covenant ,magic his mediated by Jesus Christ , the son of God who spoke all of Gods words of the eternal covenant , then taught believers to keep,the words , and then she'd his blood of the covenant ....

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:”
    **Hebrews‬ *12:18-25, 28‬ *KJV‬‬

We know who it is who spoke from heaven

“And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
    **John‬ *8:23-26, 28-29, 31-32‬ *KJV‬‬

Jesus won't condemn us if we believe ....but we have to accept his word so our faith is correct . It's where our faith comes from ...follow the light of life

listen to the lords cry

“Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.”
    **John‬ *8:42-43, 45, 51‬ *KJV‬‬

the promise he makes is worth it ....but again only if we are willing to believe his word and forget the many teachers ....if you pray , he will always give understanding if we seek him in the word he has presented for us ....God loves you

all he says about his teachings And his teachings themselves should convince any believer that there is just one path , and Jesus has spoken it for us so we can know and be saved ....but if we refuse Jesus and reject his words we can't be saved....this is his own words which say it again and again ...if we reject Jesus were rejecting the salvation God offers ...like rejecting the ark

so then you see Pauls gems come forth understanding he's a believer in Jesus and the gospel....

“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.”
    **2 Corinthians‬ *4:3-7‬ *KJV‬‬

and back to John .....I'm convinced that what mankind does is tries to figure out what it all means ....rather than believing what is there and creating our thinking by his word....

“Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth. He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

“Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.”
    **1 John‬ *3:16-19, 23-24‬ *KJV

So why is it so important to let the anointed one of God teach a believer about salvation ? The light , The anointed one being Jesus and his words he sent out to the ends of the earth , the gospel of the kingdom until the end of the world ? Because we've seen Jesus is the word of God made flesh . So then we look at this very important , all important actually truth about Gods word...

this is so important to realize God is the creator , whatever exists whether mankind, the heavens or earth exists because God said ...let there be , and there was. A believer you see " hopes for what God has promised in his word if we believe it it creates that hope in us. We have to hear Gods word before we can believe it though....can't believe anything unless you have heard it as it is offered and presented by the one who offers the covenant....

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen....Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

...But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”
    **Hebrews‬ *11:1, 3, 6‬ *KJV‬‬

so , examples of this truth that is the most consistent thing you find in scripture , what God has said will come to pass , will come to pass as he spoke it forth . First the nature of Gods word we must accept

Consider in prayer....

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
    **Romans‬ *10:17‬ *KJV‬‬

look at the truth of Gods word...in the beginning...

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.”
    **Genesis‬ *1:3‬ *KJV‬‬

“And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.”
    **Genesis‬ *1:9, 11‬ *KJV‬‬

Now watch the same principle work by faith in a man who is willing to just believe God and not out think his word is man who believes what God says will come to pass....if I believe his command , I will stretch forth my hand and his word is infallibly true ...that is faith .

"And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.

....And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.”
    **Exodus‬ *10:12-14, 21-23‬ *KJV‬‬

"And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.

( the unseen power when he speaks) And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:<<<

And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.

And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.”

**Exodus‬ *14:15-16, 19, 21-22‬ *KJV‬‬

do you see how Gods word always comes to pass ? Believing this truth is faith , and if you believe it this seed will sprout roots and cause you to move in his things because it will always be true and come to pass if one first hears and accepts and understands and believes it....they will follow thier savior into salvation . Faith is something that grows from hearing and believing . Now see how Jesus is when he speaks ....

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not....

...But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,full of grace and truth.

And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”
    **John‬ *1:1-5, 9, 12-14, 17-18‬ *KJV‬

Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."

now watch the power in Jesus words, who's words are those of God forever to his children born in Jesus days on earth , or born today if you will believe the gospel as it is presented in the holy scriptures which many distort and label truth , Jesus promises come with this power

he commands the spirits...

....And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him.

he is compassionate to those who believe and come to him in faith with his words of power and full authority ...this leper has much more faith than any of the teachers of the law and its keepers...because he believes in Jesus and they don't no matter how rich and righteous they appear....thier rejecting Jesus. Who is salvation. Look at this good mans heart....

And there came a leper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean. And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed.”
    **Mark‬ *1:14-15, 17-18, 25-26, 40-42‬ *KJV‬‬

By the word of his power, he commands a believer into freedom if they will believe...

I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.

And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.”
    **Mark‬ *2:11-12‬ *KJV‬‬

because he beleived Gods word more than anything else even his own intellect and doubt....

He who is from the beginning ' Gods word that created the elements .....commands them through Jesus Christ the light of the world...still...

"And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still.

And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?”
    **Mark‬ *4:39, 41‬ *KJV‬‬

And fear that power mankind should so that we live.in Jesus Christ and the gospel we see in truth the power of his word to save us from the coming wrath .... but we see his compassion and patience his complete forgiveness , his mercy willing for us to repent and come home as the prodigal, and so he sent in Christ and his gospel the call into eternal life , but the key is .....we need to hear it and believe what Jesus actually said and promised those who believe ...we can't let the Pharisees and priests of the world scoff and convince us that "Jesus word isn't for you ...listen to me instead ." The enemy does it because Gods word is salvation to a believer...it has power in you who will believe to change your heart , minds and life....but belief is required , not of me or anyone else but of Jesus and the true everlasting gospel....
    available to anyone where a bible exists ....

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.”
    **Hebrews‬ *4:12-14‬ *KJV‬‬

Death and life are in his words power and activity in a believer to change things even bring the dead to life....he's able to Chang etchings inside a believer , through truth , because the issue was caused by a lie long ago , and still the war is between the truth of Christ , Gods word ......and the other messages seeking to enter his kingdom apart from the Kings everlasting decree sent out as a oerfect echoe into all the earth an offer of the gift of Jesus Christ the light of the world ...

While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further? As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.

And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment.”
    **Mark‬ *5:35-36, 41-42‬ *KJV‬‬

brothers be astonished by the power of our savior to heal and save the soul of man , and keep his promises concerning his words those he will always remain faithful to...what if I fail when I walk in this faith and begin to seek the lord in his own words ? Then am I lost ....

does Jesus abo can those who's faith may fail and sink in the ocean of the world ? The one who hears and follows ?

"But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.

And he said, Come.

And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased. Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.”
    **Matthew‬ *14:26-33‬ *KJV‬‬

Jesus is telling us like Peter " be not afraid it is I " we know him through his words and actions like we know anyone we see all his power and authority on full display here .....but then so your debt to the law according to sin could be paid , which is death ,....he put himself to death for you , so that you can avoid the second death.....eternal damnation of the eternal soul. But Gods offer won't change its not what he said upon Sinai , but what he said through Jesus Christ that is salvation and light ....

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace;

not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.”
    **Hebrews‬ *13:5-6, 8-9‬ *KJV

our hearts are established when we accept the message of the cross which is foolishness to some , but to others it is the power of God . The message " God has sent Jesus Christ to die for all our sins , forgiving our debts according to the law , so that we can simply accept the gospel and have the Kings only the gospel promises .

eternal life , the resurrection , the kingdom of God , a new heaven and new earth , where death is no more to man , where no one steals and lies and cheats you or your loved ones , where no one has diseases , no one is lonely or abandoned , no nations war against the others , no nations starve while others wax fat.....the perfect world is the promise in Christ for which we hope......and he is the way Truth and life .........believe Jesus , you will find his teachings in Matthew , mark , Luke and John ....johns gospel being the one I would begin with ......because Gods love for you is expressed unequivocally , and confidence in Jesus Christ is shed forth abundantly through the gospe, of John and his epistles which focus on the light in the darkness which is not always accepted and understood......let the light of Christ into your life because there is a lot of darkness trying to get in....

T'was the night of His coming, and quiet as a mouse
    Not a word spoke of Jesus, not one in the house.

No stories, nor scripture, not one thankful Prayer....
    as My Bible lay dusty , on the shelf without care.......

The Children were sleeping all snug in thier beds.....
    While mother and daddy had laid down thier heads.

The house was all locked tight , the windows and door.
    With puppy and kitten , asleep on the floor.

And there i lay resting my wife in her gown.....
    when suddenly outside a deafening sound.

Came Trumpets and lightning , a thunderous clatter
    I sprang to my feet, to see what whas the matter.

Away to the window , i flew like a flash....
    The earth quaked, i trembled and tore off the sash..

When what to my wondering eyes did appear..
    But Jesus with angels, i stood stricken with fear.

I remembered the stories id heard long ago...
    but never i thought, that He ever would show...

So i ran for my Bible to show Him i care...
    Incase i can trick Him ! this Just isnt fair...

and so I went running , To him right away....
    all along planning the things I would say....

When sudden his light shined , I bowed on my knees
    And all of my strength failed, my body did freeze.

and there in my terror I know that its true.
    He says "get away now, I never knew you"...

and my heart sank to sorrow for now i could tell.
    My failure to hear him had left me Not well.......

to those who will listen to those who yet care .
    to those who believe him, this warning I share .

And for sure its a spoof up ....of one you all know.
    But Jesus is coming, .....just thought you should know ��

Message in a bottle"

The one who finds this message, my words cast onto the sea.
    ......as you read them know ive loved you so, please turn your eyes to me.

I know waves will toss this bottle , as the winds begin to blow.
    ......Though it shifts and it may tumble, it will reach your hearts I know.

Do you know that here I'm waiting? Do you know your place is here? .....Do you know of all my plans for us , that day when I come near?

This message speaks of longing , from my heart i've called your name. ....The breezes bring me whispers, that you're lost in sin and shame....

Do you lift your eyes unto stars and wish that You were there? .....Can you hear me serenading you? My songs drift in the air.

Cross the seas my words will travel , till they reach your waiting heart. ....My hopes will press them on to you, as long as we're apart.

Will you wait for me child ? Hope for me? Reach out and take my hand? ....will you find this shiny bottle, buried just beneath the sand?

If you notice faded letters , just my tears where each one fell.....as my son laid down his life for you , to save your lives from hell....

this message reaches forth to you , this truth that comes from me.....but now Ill wait and watch for you, ............until there is no sea....

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
    **Matthew‬ *24:14‬ *

“The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”
    **2 Peter‬ *3:9‬ *KJV‬‬

“God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands.........hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: For in him we live, and move, and have our being; ..
    Acts‬ *17:24, 26-28‬ *KJV‬‬

The promise.....of him on the throne...and what his will is for us who believe ....

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.”
    **Revelation‬ *21:1, 3-5‬ *KJV‬‬

have faith it's simply found in the name of the one you believe...

Ultimately when we go to Jesus , to learn , believing in our hearts who he is and what he is saying to us ....this imparting of righteousness by faith becomes a message of the everlasting kingdom

“Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall
    :

For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.”
    **2 Peter‬ *1:1-11‬ *KJV‬‬

see how it's the knowledge Jesus gives which makes us partakers of the divine nature ? Wow huh...

"through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust."

this happens because of the renewing of " the spirit of the mind" because of Jesus teachings and our faith ...

"If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.”
    **Ephesians‬ *4:21-24‬ *KJV‬‬

be Ye transformed by the renewing of your mind ......

faith does this it renews or transforms our minds when we hear and believe his words...we know that our minds are renewed , by his knowledge in the gospel , it's why Jesus made such a big deal about his words and hearing and keeping them , believing him...his teachings cleanse and purify the heart...and bring forth good fruit of the kingdom ...

“Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.”
    **1 Peter‬ *1:22-23, 25‬ *KJV‬‬

See here Paul repeats this in Romans

“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
    **Romans‬ *12:1-2‬ *KJV‬‬

Do you see how this word of life and light , this word of truth , this gospel of the kingdom Jesus taught his followers ....changes our minds and hearts because we believe in Jesus Christ as the word oresents him ??? By renewing our minds , through the word of truth were able to transform inside from sinners who hide in the shadows , to repentant sinners who stand in his light , in his word and let the living and active word of God , do his work in us so that we can understand the immense importance of this truth which no one should miss

“Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
    **Galatians‬ *1:3-5‬ *KJV‬‬

Then a message like " being born agin" makes sense if you realize it's about our minds and hearts what we think, should come from jesusm the son of God , we should conform our inner man to,his words his will for,us,is found within...and his power works in his words ...because we're believers who walk by faith in what he said , even though we can't see it manifest yet ...we know his suffering paid our debt to,sin

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, ( word made flesh) Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.....But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.”
    **1 Peter‬ *1:18-23, 25‬ *KJV‬‬

be born again by the word of the lord which abides forever those of Jesus Christ which he spoke in the world , and then shed his blood for the words of the covenant just As Moses had done according to the law....Moses sacrificed animals blood, Jesus his own precious blood...his blood speaks according to his words ....much better than the accusations of the animal blood of the law , his blood speaks of remission of our sins...

“Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
    **Mark‬ *1:14-15‬ *KJV‬‬

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.”
    **Matthew‬ *24:35‬ *KJV‬‬

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
    **Matthew‬ *24:14‬ *KJV‬‬

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
    **Mark‬ *16:15-16‬ *KJV‬‬

“Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.”
    **Isaiah‬ *66:1-2‬ *KJV‬‬

“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
    **Matthew‬ *28:18-20‬ *KJV‬‬

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.”
    **Psalms‬ *2:6-12‬ *KJV‬‬

trust in Jesus ....

“At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
    **Matthew‬ *11:25-30‬ *KJV‬‬

That invitation is salvation of you will receive it...because

“For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
    **John‬ *5:22-24‬ *KJV‬‬

“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?”
    **John‬ *11:25-26‬ *KJV‬‬

Let the good shepherd be your guide and protector, he loved you long before you heard his name and call ...

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.”
    **John‬ *10:1-5, 7-9, 11, 14-16, 27-30‬ *KJV‬‬

can you see the love for those who hear him and follow ? Those who recognize the voice of the shepherd who loves them that he laid down his life ? The assurance of a father , for those sheep which hear his voice and follow him ....those who will never perish ....eternal life , though we die in this flesh the soul of man is eternal ....the good shepherd came to offer us salvation from the destination of a sinners soul , eternal damnation where no one ceases to exist , but exists in torment , Gods will is that we recieve the one offer he has made for all forever , to be saved from the certain wrath which is the same as the promises ...

eternity is coming there is eternity with God in his promise of an eternal perfect world of light and life....or in his sure warnings of the second death his words are sure we know, can we look into the unseen because he said it is so ? This then is the matter at stake ...eternity

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
    **Revelation‬ *21:1, 3-8‬ *KJV‬‬

remember " the lamb at the center of the throne shall lead them ..feed them ....give them the waters of life ....that's what he's done in the word of Christ Jesus our savior and lord ....

it's about salvation brothers and sisters...everything he said is certain, eternal life in the new things of faith those things he spoke and we this believe , his promises and warnings sure to come after the veil of deaths shadow passes over our flesh , we will see in truth , and know in full ....our hope is ordained by Gods word and will be manifest when the kingdom is full. Hear the invitation of the gospel and see in the light....our promise from God. What is eternal life in a perfect world with God dwelling among us worth ? Is lust or greed or pride worth more than his promise? Is anything in this temporary place not worth exchanging with Jesus for the better and more he offers? And so we believe his word and faith forms a hope which propels us , because the power is what God has declared , it will be, our salvation is to believe it , and condemnation is to. Reject it...it's written for all equally ...if hope is firmly in his promises and not in deception there is certain life in the light step forth and reveal the darkness that it is cleansed by the glorious gospel the good news of Christ the savior....

To grasp that there's always been a better place even from the beginnings , a better place with God .....consider the man Enoch. He walked with God for 365 years on earth ...he never died , but Gid translated him and on earth the word declares " he was no more " we find out later in Hebrews that he did not see death, and he was translated into the kingdom of God.

or consider Abram and Abraham . To Abram is promised the land of Israel for his descendants , he will make them a great nation ...he's told look at the land I'm giving you , walk in the land , touch it I'm giving it to your descendants ....the promised land of the first testament ...

but then he tells Abraham to look up into the heavens, imagine the number of stars and then says I will make you the father of many nations if you can count the stars of heaven and number them so will your seed be " and then he gives the promise of Isaac....which is a promise of faith because Abram is 99, Sarai is barren and past age....but Gid promises it anyways .

when he does this promise to offer faith , Abram believes when he looks in the stars what God is saying , even though it's impossible for Abram to produce of himself this promise , he believes in Gods ability , to do what he says he will do ....the unseen and improbable things , the unknown like after the first death of our body ....he believes the promise of the heavens the things only God can bring to pass...

when Christians are looking into the promise of a new world without death and sorrow and shame and hunger and suffering and war.....ect...no more tears shed unless they are from joy in expressable .....that is most assuredly the promise in Christ , a perfect world of life and light forever ............the question is will you believe Gods promises when he calls you to look up into the stars , into the universe beyond us , the things that make us seem so small and in significant , the things which Gid framed and brought to pass by his word, and the power of faith within.....he speaks forth faith , that all who believe him receive faith to save and redeem

And the Lord said unto Abram, .... Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever. And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered. Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.”
    **Genesis‬ *13:14-17‬ *KJV‬‬

so you have the promised land to the flesh according to what Abram can see and walk upon and touch , things already created a promise of things seen....

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”
    **Hebrews‬ *11:1‬ *KJV‬‬

Somthen you have another promise of faith according to the heavens ....corresponding to Isaac the son of promise. this promise is spoken to Abram the Hebrew but begats faith in him by creating the hope of " many nations" innumerable as the stars born looking into the brilliance and wonders of a clear night sky , Abram is looking now into things he cannot possibly touch or really understand ...

...but he's looking into the wonders of Gods ability to create and deliver on his promise , he believes God rewards obedience and hearing Gods instruction and also resulting promise.... This is a birthing of faith by Gods word ...consider first was the promise to the flesh according to this earth , the works of a servant.

but then after that there is this better promise based on Isaac , the son of promise who's birth is physically impossible..but consider where God lifts Abrams eyes he is hearing the promise looking into infinity ....which he cannot walk upon , or touch , but he sees its beauty from afar....and receives the promise of the son ....

“After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

And Abram said, Lord God, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus? And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.

And, behold, the word of the Lord came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness.”
    **Genesis‬ *15:1-6‬ *KJV‬‬

do you see the difference ? One seed is according to the dust , the other according to the heavens . One according to things already made , things seen , the other is a promise of things un reachable, Inge only existing in Gids promise....one is faith .

Faith comes o to our hearts because we believe the promise of our God , and know his ability to bring all things to pass. Noah believed gods warning of the end, and believed his instructions to build an ark for his salvation....he believed the word of God , therefore he acted upon it and was saved....with a hope of a covenant to come between God and Noah....notice when Abraham is goven the second promise according to the stars ...his name is changed from Abram the Hebrew.....to "Abraham the father of many nations "

even Abram was called not according to the flesh , but according. To faith , Abrams promise for the flesh descendants and the land of Israel.....Abrahams promise looking into the great unknown being required to believe Gods promises that seem too much ....remember Abraham Isaac and Jacob .....will be in the kingdom also according to Jesus ....

Do you truly believe that God sent his only begotten son , so that those who believe in him can be forgiven and saved from the coming eternal wrath upon all evil and its servants whether a lie , or something we consider to be far worse ?

do you believe that Jesus Christ laid down his life for you because you were condemned by your sins by Gods unbreakable eternal words in the law? That you must die according to the law through the body of Christ ...and be raised up in the righteousness which is given by his word in the gospel ?

Do you really know that Jesus loves you , and would never lead you astray by his word? That he came to save those who would believe him ,many those who refuse him are left to condemnation? Do you believe what Jesus says ? That he is the o my way to the father ?

do you really believe that his words are true ? Do you believe the words of his chosen witnesses who taught all these things ?

do you believe that the church , has to be based on what God has said ? That he purposed the gospel to be written down so it couldn't be forgotten and altered and twisted ? That he caused it to be sent out into every area of the world ?

see here's the thing , you have to first make the decision to believe Gods word and the way he set forth for eternal salvation, through Jesus Christ or you will never really seek after him and learn what to believe ....because we were forewarned that many would offer distorted doctrines after the beginning of the true gospel , but that it would be sent out to all the world for a witness until his great return to usher in the kingdom of heaven and earth eternal, the promises of our faith .

but he is always providing because all believers basically would agree , the information in the scriptures is true , so then what does it say and are we willing to believe the word and let him guide us into everlasting life in his kingdom which is now a promise to believe , but will come to pass as he has spoken it most assuredly God does no lie.

it's about hearing and seeing through Jesus , and receiving the things he has promised . We don't get to decide who's saved or not , but we can point to the one judge of all men and his jidgement given for salvation to those who will accept him as lord in truth . If we look through Moses veil , we don't really see Gods will and ways , but if we come to the messiah Jesus , he's there to save us from our sins , remit them and teach us the ways of eternal life in his kingdom and glory of the children of the most high God, the believers from many nations in Jesus Christ through the gospel which was sent out almost 2 thousand years ago and has reached nearly every island and corner of the world ....

the offer is valid until the sudden return , could be tomorrow or a thousand years ....but if you will commit your mind and heart to the one who suffered and died , then rose up having preached the gospel in full,mans being seated in the heavens until he comes with the new things promised.....you will not be left to the other destination of men who deny the salvation the Only Lord God has offered his creation...

God is Love , he's good , merciful and all those things are true ....but there is a set day as for all things when all things will come to pass , both the glory and the torments of eternity are truth ....but Gid has given a way to those who would dare to believe the way and the truth and the life , Jesus Christ who has proven already his love for us "sinners "who were lost without him....

we don't have to pretend we're not a sinner anymore , we have one who's here to save us and heal us from those things .....unless we refuse to let the light shines upon our own lives and hearts within , many come to that obstacle of self righteousness ," I am better than the other sinner , so,I'm able to judge them , I'm saved and they need to repent.."

ultimately we have not heard the saviors words nor the law of mercy which is salvation

“And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.”
    **Luke‬ *18:9-14‬ *KJV‬‬

in the end when we don't think we need Gods mercy every day of our lives , just like the others we look upon with judgement , it is blindness in our own eyes , and were standing in the shadows looking at everyone else who's seeking the lights glory and salvation ....

Jesus the king set forth the law of mercy towards man , because man was consumned by Gids holy jidgement beforehand .

" for if you forgive me. When the trespass against you , your father in heaven will forgive you your trespasses"

this is the law in Christ and the new covenant regarding forgiveness of sins , he taught it thouroughly .

when we pretend to be righteous and our serpcret places within are full of greed , or,pride , or Unforgiveness , any ill will towards others ...we're not where we think we are , we have to look into the gospel as a mirror , it's meant to change us through teaching us the judgements of Gods children of eternal life to come forth with Jesus ....if we're looking at our own lives and thoughts and attitudes , according to the true law of the gospel , I'm confident no one is going to imagine themselves righteous and perfect....

when we do wrong we have to acknowledge its wrong before the lord , we can't excuse ourselves based on the cross , we have to believe the gospel teachings of Christ , the mediator of the eternal covenant. Of God to all men

So then

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.”
    **John‬ *3:19-21‬ *KJV‬‬

“This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

..But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.”

**1 John‬ *1:5- 2:1-2, 5‬ *KJV

do you see the purpose of the light ? When you step into a dark room with no light shining , you cannot see the mess on the floor or the furniture out of place , or the dirt on the walls. But when you turn the light on , everything becomes visible, so you can see the mess. Whether it's really messy or just a little unkept the light shines in this dark room

“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”
    **Mark‬ *7:21-23‬ *KJV‬‬

so why do people not come into the light ?

“Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.”
    **Matthew‬ *5:27-28, 38-45‬ *KJV‬‬

do you see it ? That is light that shines in you to reveal your heart and mind in Christ , it's a reproval for a believer , can you look at just those two examples and then consider yourself innocent ? Or does it sort of show you you need to work out the issues in yourself and doesn't it sort of exclaim " we all need mercy no matter how righteous we might have thought we were...

can you see how this light within manifests what lies in the darkness hidden until the light shines ? It shines in our hearts that have been darkened by the nature of good and evil to change us from within where the issue is , we don't commit adultery , but for the lust we allow and embrace, we don't commit sins of greed , but for the greed we allow and embrace within, we don't commit violence , but for the hate , Unforgiveness, issues between brethren we allow and embrace, we don't steal but for the covetousness we allow and embrace...were called to embrace and believe the gospel of the kingdom

So then the effect

“For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.”
    **Ephesians‬ *5:8-14‬ *KJV‬‬

ultimately we see the transforming power of the gospels light working in us , if we will embrace and believe in the light ...

“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.”
    **2 Corinthians‬ *4:3-6‬ *KJV‬‬

“. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
    **2 Corinthians‬ *3:17-18‬ *KJV‬‬

so you have the workings of this statement

“For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”
    **Romans‬ *8:29‬ *KJV‬‬

the conformation , the transformation happens through the gospel , the light in which were called to stand and be reproved and healed by the blood ofmjesus Christ , and sanctified through his word of light and life...but if we pretend we're not obligated to obey the king, or if we deny our own sins according to Jesus Christ and his word , were only deceiving our own selves . Be Ye transformed by the renewing of your mind .....that's why we need to learn and believe the gospel ....to transform our darkened minds in light for salvation .....pass it on

Jesus isnt about pretending to be righteous and showing up to church on Sunday morning , he's about being stripped bare in front of the lord , in all our shame , completely forgiven and accepted , loved immeasurably in spite of all our sins before ...and being healed by the great physician who works through his word......We can never repent , until we stand in the light , and acknowledge our sins before the Lord who came to save us, it's not about pretending but believing the truth of Christ Jesus his words are life to the dead

the light is about being reproved and corrected , the difficulty is we won't acknowledge the light because it will surely shine the light on our own deeds and thoughts .....and it's easier to ignore that part , and look at the Ten Commandments and point at others ....." Who need to repent and obey the law of Moses "

that's not the gospel however , the gospel is about Jesus Christ the savior , and the sinners who know they need him for salvation. He's able to change us , if we do not fear the light , because we love our sins

sinners love lust , pride , greed, evil imaginations , vanity , wealth and riches ..........and is keeps them from the light , not seeing the value of eternal life, thier home is chosen in the darkness because the light reproves thier self righteousness , and corrects thier own law they have imagined while rejecting the law of the spirit of life that saves those lost in darkness ...

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;”
    **Ephesians‬ *6:10-18‬

so then the sword of the spirit, the word of God...

where this sword is made of use ....

“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”
    **Mark‬ *7:21-23‬ *KJV‬‬

so the " sword" is accepted in among the heart of one who will believe the gospel Jesus preached and taught and died for...

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.”
    **Hebrews‬ *4:12-13‬ *KJV‬‬

the effect of faith in the word upon our minds and heart where those strongholds exist ....if we do not reject Jesus gospel...

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds)

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;”

**2 Corinthians‬ *10:3-5‬ *KJV‬‬

do you see how the word we believe becomes the leader and builder of our thoughts ? The word we believe changes those issues in our hearts , circumcision get those things from our hearts and minds , because that's why we sin , it's the only reason we sin , because we have both good and evil in our hearts and nature ...we're both spirit which can't be tempted , and flesh which can be tempted.

and the shield of faith with which we extinguish the arrows of evil...

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
    **Romans‬ *10:17‬ *KJV‬‬

The breastplate of righteousness and helmet of salvation...

“For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night....

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.”
    **1 Thessalonians‬ *5:2-6, 8-11‬ *KJV‬‬

When you want to be a doctor , you have to learn and believe the information in the medical books and let it become your thoughts , so then when you are a doctor later afterwards ....you don't need to carry the manual , because the information has become part of your mind, the way you process things has been altered ...because of the knowledge you accepted as truth ...

The Gospel is the knowledge of God for salvation for all who will accept and believe it , but we have to believe it the way Jesus preached it and not o it things we don't want to hear ....there is truly power in trusting in the lord Jesus and his word of life and light ....

Thread Information