Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I and my Father are one

I and my Father are one

Revelation 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

The second woe is the two witnesses, 2nd as in two.

They (two witnesses) prophecy, but what is prophecy ? It is the testimony of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of prophecy..

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Two olive trees before the Lord ( the Lord is Spirit) John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
    4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
    5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
    6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
    7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
    8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
    9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
    10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
    11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
    12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
    13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The beast (prince of this worlds darkness) kills them...

Luke 22:53 When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

They are the two olive trees before the Lord (who is Spirit ) emptying the life out of themselves..

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Zechariah 4:11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
    12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
    13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
    14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Three and a half days they are dead until they rise again..

Luke 13:32 And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

Hosea 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Matthew 20:19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again.

Luke 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Acts 10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

God layed His life down for us(God the Father) giving us HIs Son as sacrifice for our sins, the Father has life in Himself and the Son has life in Himself..

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

Then ascended to Heaven..

Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
    6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
    7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
    8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

These two witnesses are the Son and the Father, and these two are one. Seeing the Son is also seeing the Father, there is one Lord and one God, who did all things for us..

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

John 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

1 Corinthians 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

The testimony of men. People say the two witnesses are only men.

For Christ, He receives not testimony from John (from no men) who came in the spirit and power of Elias..Elisha/Elijahs power he received..

John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
    18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
    19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
    32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
    33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.
    34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
    35 He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
    36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
    37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
    38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

Why do we suppose it is told plainly to us also in Revelation, Jesus Christ is the faithful witness, He is that begotten of the dead, of course the two witnesses are the Father and the Son, He also is the AMEN, the faithful and true witness, surely people can understand there is no other witness faithful and true ?

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Luke 1:16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.
    17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

2 Kings 2:15 And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.

Moses as the faithful one for a witness, for God it is our High Priest Jesus Christ, so hear this testimony/witness, Christ over His own house..

Hebrews 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
    2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
    3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
    4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
    5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for A TESTIMONY of those THINGS WHICH WERE TO BE SPOKE AFTER;
    6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

Re: I and my Father are one

I and the Father are one. One what gordon?

IN GOD THE SON,
    maverick

Revelation 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Christ came to earth, and smote the earth with a curse. The sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood before the great and terrible day of the Lord came. Christ also was the plagues for death, for the grave, for all of this earth and world. Do people not understand, that when the two witnesses torment those on earth with plagues as often ass they will, that is death that is now tormented with plagues and the earth in graves that has destruction ?

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Malachi 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

Turning waters to blood. Christ came with his foal and the donkey colt, washing his garments in wine, His clothes in the blood of grape, and turned water into wine, the blood of grapes..

Genesis 49:11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:

John 4:46 So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum.

God told is already, come out from them and be separate, this is this work, the god of this work and those spirit power of darkness, that is judged, has been judged, no judgement remained to be done, it was all done by Christ completely,

2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. and then the devil being judged which is this world and babylon, do not and can not repent of their evil, this is why and how we see the judgement already, cant people see, that, that which is told for the future, is showing how everything was already done and fulfilled and cant be changed, cant be repented cant be known ?

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Revelation 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Regarding the 1260 days, they are the first half of the 3 days and a half of the time the witnesses are in the heart of the earth, of 7 days...

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

IN the middle of the week, the sacrifice of Israelites ceased, as Christ was sacrificed as a sacrifice forever for one time. For three days asnd half He is in the heart of the earth, untol rose again, this is who rose from the dead, the first begotton snd only one..

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Revelation 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two PROPHETS tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
    11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
    12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Jesus Christ was foretold to be that prophet the Lord sent, and all who do not hear that prophet will be destroyed from among the people..

Acts 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

Acts 7:37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

David nor anyone else ascended to Heaven, the Son descended and ascended, you can read and see for yourselves in Ephesians 4:9...WHO IS IT THAT ASCENDED? It IS HE THAT FIRST DESCENDED FIRST NOT THE LOWER PARTS OF THE EARTH

Acts 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Proverbs 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Ephesians 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Ephesians 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

The witnesses had the spirit, the ghost depart from them, Christ yielded up the ghost, to be that three days and half in the earth then the spirit returns to the witnesses..

Mark 15:37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

1260 days is three and a half times, 1260 days three and a half years, 2520 years is the seven times, or the week in which the Lord gives the covenant to us, and half way the sacrifice of the Messiah, and he has given us each day for a year, the seven years is then the seven days..

Ezekiel 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Quote Originally Posted by gordon777 View Post
    Revelation 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Christ came to earth, and smote the earth with a curse. The sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood before the great and terrible day of the Lord came. Christ also was the plagues for death, for the grave, for all of this earth and world. Do people not understand, that when the two witnesses torment those on earth with plagues as often ass they will, that is death that is now tormented with plagues and the earth in graves that has destruction ?

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Malachi 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

Turning waters to blood. Christ came with his foal and the donkey colt, washing his garments in wine, His clothes in the blood of grape, and turned water into wine, the blood of grapes..

Genesis 49:11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:

John 4:46 So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum.

God told is already, come out from them and be separate, this is this work, the god of this work and those spirit power of darkness, that is judged, has been judged, no judgement remained to be done, it was all done by Christ completely,

2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. and then the devil being judged which is this world and babylon, do not and can not repent of their evil, this is why and how we see the judgement already, cant people see, that, that which is told for the future, is showing how everything was already done and fulfilled and cant be changed, cant be repented cant be known ?

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Revelation 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Regarding the 1260 days, they are the first half of the 3 days and a half of the time the witnesses are in the heart of the earth, of 7 days...

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

IN the middle of the week, the sacrifice of Israelites ceased, as Christ was sacrificed as a sacrifice forever for one time. For three days asnd half He is in the heart of the earth, untol rose again, this is who rose from the dead, the first begotton snd only one..

Revelation 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two PROPHETS tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Jesus Christ was foretold to be that prophet the Lord sent, and all who do not hear that prophet will be destroyed from among the people..

Acts 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

Acts 7:37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

David nor anyone else ascended to Heaven, the Son descended and ascended, you can read and see for yourselves in Ephesians 4:9...WHO IS IT THAT ASCENDED? It IS HE THAT FIRST DESCENDED FIRST NOT THE LOWER PARTS OF THE EARTH

Acts 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Proverbs 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Ephesians 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Ephesians 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

The witnesses had the spirit, the ghost depart from them, Christ yielded up the ghost, to be that three days and half in the earth then the spirit returns to the witnesses..

Mark 15:37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

1260 days is three and a half times, 1260 days three and a half years, 2520 years is the seven times, or the week in which the Lord gives the covenant to us, and half way the sacrifice of the Messiah, and he has given us each day for a year, the seven years is then the seven days..

Ezekiel 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
    I and the Father are one. One what gordon?

IN GOD THE SON,
    maverick

Blog Entries

Revelation 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

The second woe is the two witnesses, 2nd as in two.
    No, the second woe is the second of three woe trumpets. The 2w are not a woe trumpet but they do conduct their ministry within the second woe trumpet.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

The New Testament writers, dozens of times, tell us by how they quote the Old Testament, that Jesus is YHWH.

Accepting their witness and testimony that Jesus is YHWH, explains Jesusí verse declaring He and the Father are One; as well as His other declarations that He is the I AM that I AM.

Any lesser created Jesus who is not YHWH and not the I AM, is a false Jesus who cannot save.

"No, the second woe is the second of three woe trumpets. The 2w are not a woe trumpet but they do conduct their ministry within the second woe trumpet."

Yes, and the wrath of the fornication with whom the kings of the earth have commited fornication with her and all nations drank that wine of the wrath of her fornication..

Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

It is woe, woe, woe, to all nations of the earth..

Revelation 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

The Lord caused Jerusalem(of whom is all the bible for the world) to know her abominations. (same as her of babylon.)

Ezekiel 16:2 Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,
    3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.

Jerusalem played the harlot..

Ezekiel 16:15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
    16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
    17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,

The Lord testified for all of us in this world, of Jerusalem's wickedness,(because the Lords Holy name is there) WOE, WOE, unto them, increased their whoredom's to the Egyptians and everybody, provoking the Lord to anger, (and judgement)

Ezekiel 16:23 And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the Lord God
    24 That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street.
    25 Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.
    26 Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke me to anger.

All the lover are gathered to see the judgement(same as all the lovers of whore of Babylon)..

Ezekiel 16:35 Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the Lord:
    36 Thus saith the Lord God; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;
    37 Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.

But the Lord gave the everlasting covenant also, to place shame and humility intro the hearts of all the Lord calls writing His laws in their hearts..

Ezekiel 16:60 Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.
    61 Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt receive thy sisters, thine elder and thy younger: and I will give them unto thee for daughters, but not by thy covenant.
    62 And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord:
    63 That thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord God.

That is the second woe, of Christ judging this whole world, who kills Him,(Father and Son) but is alive again to bring this new covenant of life to all people..(shows 7000 repent as a spiritual significance..

Romans 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
    5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Revelation 11:11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
    13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Then the last end times, now, and the devil at full power to gather(spiritually) all of His followers against Christ.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

"No, the second woe is the second of three woe trumpets. The 2w are not a woe trumpet but they do conduct their ministry within the second woe trumpet."

Yes, and the wrath of the fornication with whom the kings of the earth have commited fornication with her and all nations drank that wine of the wrath of her fornication..

Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Revelation 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

The Lord caused Jerusalem(of whom is all the bible for the world) to know her abominations. (same as her of babylon.)

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.

Ezekiel 16:15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
    16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
    17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,

The Lord testified for all of us in this world, of Jerusalem's wickedness,(because the Lords Holy name is there) WOE, WOE, unto them, increased their whoredom's to the Egyptians and everybody, provoking the Lord to anger, (and judgement)

Ezekiel 16:23 And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the Lord God
    24 That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street.
    25 Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.
    26 Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke me to anger.

All the lover are gathered to see the judgement(same as all the lovers of whore of Babylon)..

36 Thus saith the Lord God; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;
    37 Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.

But the Lord gave the everlasting covenant also, to place shame and humility intro the hearts of all the Lord calls writing His laws in their hearts..

Ezekiel 16:60 Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.
    61 Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt receive thy sisters, thine elder and thy younger: and I will give them unto thee for daughters, but not by thy covenant.
    62 And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord:
    63 That thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord God.

That is the second woe, of Christ judging this whole world, who kills Him,(Father and Son) but is alive again to bring this new covenant of life to all people..(shows 7000 repent as a spiritual significance..

Romans 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
    5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Revelation 11:11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Then the last end times, now, and the devil at full power to gather(spiritually) all of His followers against Christ.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Bumped for gordon, "One What?" What is John 10:30 teaching?

IN HIM,
    maverick

Bumped for gordon, "One What?" What is John 10:30 teaching?

IN HIM,
    maverick

Teaching to know that to honour the Son as they honour the Father is the same.

John 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

There also is one Lord of all..

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 Corinthians 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Timothy 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
    16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
    5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Ephesians 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
    21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
    22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
    23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and HIS servants shall serve him His, is God and the Lamb)

Teaching to know that to honour the Son as they honour the Father is the same.

There also is one Lord of all..

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 Timothy 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
    16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
    5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Ephesians 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
    21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
    22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
    23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and HIS servants shall serve him His, is God and the Lamb)
    Bzzz! That is not the point Jesus was making at John 10:30 that there is one Lord or one God. Don't you ever read the context of the surrounding verses? And now that I think of it how is it that your (or anyone for that matter) allowed to "spam" the boards with all these newly started topics? Some of the Christian sites I've been on allowes you to start a new topic two times in a day. Maybe I'll start posting new threads on an assortment of issues if this is allowed.

Now, getting back to John 10:30 the verse literally says, "I and the Father, we are one." So again, one what? Here's a big hint. Look at the reaction of the Jews at John 10:31, "The Jews took up stones AGAIN to stone Him." Why gordon?

IN GOD THE SON,
    maverick

There is one Son, and one Father, which offended the Jewish people, of Jesus being a man made Himself God.

Jesus answers, how the Lord said you, people are gods.

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
    35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
    36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

The answer tells how it should be no offence that Jesus said He is the Son of God.

Also God came to judge among the gods, people consider they are a god, and have offence against the true God.

Man is made in the image of God, but they shall die like men..

Psalm 82:God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
    2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
    3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
    4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
    5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
    6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
    7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

I and the Father then, are the living God, not to die like men, having life in themselves, which separates men who are death, from God who is life..

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

maverick, it is interesting you complain about making too many new threads.

I noticed you have a wrong opinion about Jesus Christ, my new topic , sinner, is about you and your wrong claims, if you care to talk about it

maverick, it is interesting you complain about making too many new threads.

I noticed you have a wrong opinion about Jesus Christ, my new topic , sinner, is about you and your wrong claims, if you care to talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by David Taylor View Post
    The New Testament writers, dozens of times, tell us by how they quote the Old Testament, that Jesus is YHWH.

Accepting their witness and testimony that Jesus is YHWH, explains Jesus’ verse declaring He and the Father are One; as well as His other declarations that He is the I AM that I AM.

Any lesser created Jesus who is not YHWH and not the I AM, is a false Jesus who cannot save.
    Amen and well said!

Quote Originally Posted by David Taylor View Post

Accepting their witness and testimony that Jesus is YHWH, explains Jesusí verse declaring He and the Father are One; as well as His other declarations that He is the I AM that I AM.

Amen and well said!
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
    20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
    21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
    22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
    23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
    24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
    25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
    26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

There is one Son, and one Father, which offended the Jewish people, of Jesus being a man made Himself God.

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
    35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
    36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

The answer tells how it should be no offence that Jesus said He is the Son of God.

Also God came to judge among the gods, people consider they are a god, and have offence against the true God.

Psalm 82:God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
    5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

I and the Father then, are the living God, not to die like men, having life in themselves, which separates men who are death, from God who is life..

This is not a matter of there being one Son and one Father, it goes deeper than that. The literally reading of John 10:30 is "I and the Father, We are one." Jesus used the plural verb "are" denoting "we are" one in their unity of ESSENCE OR NATURE. Plus these words separate the persons within the Godhead. Look at John 10:24 where the Jews ask Him plainly, "Are you the Christ/Messiah? Can you tell me why Jesus Christ did not just come out and say to the Jews, "I am God?"

The question to ask yourself is "What did Jesus say" that so upset the Jews that they wanted to kill Him? Look what He says at John 5:17,18, "But He answered them, "My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working." Vs18, For this cause therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, (why) because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God."

And what about John 8:58,59, "Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham sprang into existence I am." Vs59, "Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him etc." Getting back to John 10 the reason Jesus brought up Psalm 82:6 was to show that the Jews were being inconsistent. If Scripture was not in error calling mortals "gods", the neither is there error in calling the one whom God consecrated and sent into the world "the Son of God."

Notice the Jews never ask Jesus if He was God. Also notice that Jesus often times referred to Himself as the "Son of God" and as the "Son of Man." At the trial of Jesus Christ the high priest ask Jesus Christ two questions? Matthew 26:63, "But Jesus kept silent, And the high priest said to Him, I adjure you (swear to us) whether your are (1) Christ/Messiah and (2) the Son of God." At luke 22:70 Jesus says, "Yes, I am." Then at Matthew 26:65 the high priest Caiaphas said, "He has blasphemed! What further need do we have of witnesses? Behold you have now heard the blasphemy."

So in closing John 10:30 is NOT talking about Jesus and His Father are one in unity, which is already a given, but rather they are one in nature. This is the last statement you made in your post, "John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;" Actually Jesus had life in Himself according to John 1:4. The point of John 5:26 is the Father is giving affirmation that the Son was commissioned to execute His office. The affirmation does not concer the Son's deity, only His office. And yes, I read your other thread "sinner" and will give it its due diligence.

IN GOD THE SON,
    maverick

This is not a matter of there being one Son and one Father, it goes deeper than that. The literally reading of John 10:30 is "I and the Father, We are one." Jesus used the plural verb "are" denoting "we are" one in their unity of ESSENCE OR NATURE. Plus these words separate the persons within the Godhead. Look at John 10:24 where the Jews ask Him plainly, "Are you the Christ/Messiah? Can you tell me why Jesus Christ did not just come out and say to the Jews, "I am God?"

The question to ask yourself is "What did Jesus say" that so upset the Jews that they wanted to kill Him? Look what He says at John 5:17,18, "But He answered them, "My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working." Vs18, For this cause therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, (why) because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God."

And what about John 8:58,59, "Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham sprang into existence I am." Vs59, "Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him etc." Getting back to John 10 the reason Jesus brought up Psalm 82:6 was to show that the Jews were being inconsistent. If Scripture was not in error calling mortals "gods", the neither is there error in calling the one whom God consecrated and sent into the world "the Son of God."

Notice the Jews never ask Jesus if He was God. Also notice that Jesus often times referred to Himself as the "Son of God" and as the "Son of Man." At the trial of Jesus Christ the high priest ask Jesus Christ two questions? Matthew 26:63, "But Jesus kept silent, And the high priest said to Him, I adjure you (swear to us) whether your are (1) Christ/Messiah and (2) the Son of God." At luke 22:70 Jesus says, "Yes, I am." Then at Matthew 26:65 the high priest Caiaphas said, "He has blasphemed! What further need do we have of witnesses? Behold you have now heard the blasphemy."

So in closing John 10:30 is NOT talking about Jesus and His Father are one in unity, which is already a given, but rather they are one in nature. This is the last statement you made in your post, "John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;" Actually Jesus had life in Himself according to John 1:4. The point of John 5:26 is the Father is giving affirmation that the Son was commissioned to execute His office. The affirmation does not concer the Son's deity, only His office. And yes, I read your other thread "sinner" and will give it its due diligence.

IN GOD THE SON,
    maverick

Thread Information