Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Temple

  1. #1

    Temple

    I am looking for a book that deals with the design etc of the Temple in Jerusalem as Ezekiel saw with the Spirit guide around chapter 40-45.
    Is there such a book?A comprehensive write on the Temple and its design.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Earth, still.
    Posts
    202

    Re: Temple

    If you do not get any answers here that fill your question, you will definitely get multiple answers by typing a boiled down version of the same question into google or any other search engine on the internet.

    God bless your inquiry.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pacific NW, USA
    Posts
    11,658

    Re: Temple

    Quote Originally Posted by az331 View Post
    I am looking for a book that deals with the design etc of the Temple in Jerusalem as Ezekiel saw with the Spirit guide around chapter 40-45.
    Is there such a book?A comprehensive write on the Temple and its design.
    I've read a couple of books on the temple. The best one on the Tabernacle, and the most enjoyable one, I ever read is too old and likely not available anymore. It was written by Canadian Maureen Gaglardi, The Path of the Just The Tabernacle of Moses. I read it back in 1972, I believe. It's written from a Pentecostal perspective. Very unique perspective.

    I don't know of anything on the Temple of Ezekiel. It has to be difficult for anyone, since it utilizes the language of the Law to speak of a time that will be fulfilled in the Age to Come, when the Law will no longer be functioning. And get this: it was to be used in the time in which Ezekiel lived! Good luck with this one!

  4. #4

    Re: Temple

    Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    I've read a couple of books on the temple. The best one on the Tabernacle, and the most enjoyable one, I ever read is too old and likely not available anymore. It was written by Canadian Maureen Gaglardi, The Path of the Just The Tabernacle of Moses. I read it back in 1972, I believe. It's written from a Pentecostal perspective. Very unique perspective.

    I don't know of anything on the Temple of Ezekiel. It has to be difficult for anyone, since it utilizes the language of the Law to speak of a time that will be fulfilled in the Age to Come, when the Law will no longer be functioning. And get this: it was to be used in the time in which Ezekiel lived! Good luck with this one!

    ezekeil sees the earthly temple in ch 10, he's taken up in the spirit ti the same temple John speaks of in revelation

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pacific NW, USA
    Posts
    11,658

    Re: Temple

    Quote Originally Posted by Follower1977 View Post
    ezekeil sees the earthly temple in ch 10, he's taken up in the spirit ti the same temple John speaks of in revelation
    That's not how I see it, but that's certainly how some may see it. I do see a relationship between Ezekiel's temple in 40-48 and Rev 21, but I don't see a relationship between the temple in ch. 10 and the others.

    The temple in the earlier part of Ezekiel had to do, I think, with the temple of Solomon, which was destroyed by the Babylonians. By contrast, Ezekiel's temple in chs. 40-48 was designed to expose the flaws that had existed in the temple that was destroyed. And it symbolically spoke of Israel's future hope--a time when the Law and its language would no longer be in play.

    Thus, for me, Ezekiel's temple in 40-48 was a symbolic figure, and not literal. It represented Israel's hope for a future Age.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Earth, still.
    Posts
    202

    Re: Temple

    @ az331
    Just do an online search from google.

    God bless.

  7. #7

    Re: Temple

    truly...............

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. A new temple
    By matthewhenry in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Sep 20th 2017, 03:06 PM
  2. The 3rd Temple
    By David Taylor in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Apr 18th 2012, 04:23 AM
  3. The third temple....
    By Truthinlove in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: Jul 28th 2010, 01:33 PM
  4. The Third Temple
    By Beckrl in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: Jan 14th 2010, 09:18 PM
  5. Another Temple
    By Beckrl in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Oct 26th 2009, 04:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •