Thread: A people of no understanding: therefore he that made them will not have mercy on them

A people of no understanding: therefore he that made them will not have mercy on them

God made everybody, as He is the creator of all.

Satan then takes over, being the god of this world, and then everybody of the flesh(those without the Spirit of Christ in them born of the Spirit) follows satan perfectly, they obey him in ll things with only sins, and without any of the righteousness of Christ at all.

Romans 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

People either then understand the judgement of the Lord, or they just have no spiritual understanding.

None of the wicked understand, evil men are incapable of understanding judgment, Christ shows we all are evil, so man is never gong to understand and then be able to believe.

We are people of no understanding, that is why it has been proven to this world, THERE I NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH OR SEEKETH..

Romans 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

It is not only opposite to the false prophets teaching, to simply pray and be on your knees humble, it is told everywhere, our hearts are hide from understanding.

Isaiah 27:11 When the boughs thereof are withered, they shall be broken off: the women come, and set them on fire: for it is a people of no understanding: therefore he that made them will not have mercy on them, and he that formed them will shew them no favour.

Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the Lord understand all things.

Job 17:4 For thou hast hid their heart from understanding: therefore shalt thou not exalt them.

Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Luke 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

The words say, the Lord gives good gifts, which is the Holy spirit, to those who ask Him.

Liars say ask him praying, but God does not say what they say, see for ourselves, it says to those who ask in FAITH..

James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Their whole deceitful teaching hangs on the word of faith.

We already know nobody in this world understands or seeks the Lord as testified regarding the whole world.

We know the Lord said, and confirmed, you have not chosen me, but I have chosen you.

Exactly where do they claim they have this faith from then ?

It either is given by the Lord and is completely by undeserved mercy, or their way to say they are able to have that faith, to be able to believe and understand, to know how to humble, and they deny that it is ONLY Jesus Christ who humbled Himself to the death of the cross for us, and then we know why they deny the true way as told and they conjur up a new untold way, because they turn the grace of Christ into self seeking lust..

The false teachers Jesus testified for this end of the world of course are ordained then, chosen by the Lord to fulfill this deceit, to teach condemnation pretending they speak for Christ and the world of iniquity workers are to believe them , all as told..

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Re: A people of no understanding: therefore he that made them will not have mercy on

Would I be wrong if I walked away having learned or summed-up from your message here in two words: strange fire vs Holy Spirit.
    One having a sweet fragrance being acceptable to God, the other an abomination in Gods eyes and putrid to His nostrils.

In the case of the ten virgins in our NT purchased oil as compared to Holy Spirit's deposited oil.
    Holy Spirit's oil did not burn out, where as purchased oil however burns out, and quickly.

Or, Strange fire in our OT found in Exodus as compared to the burning bush also found in Exodus's same story.
    Strange fire of the idolaters in that story consumes and then snuffs-out, as compared to the burning bush not even consuming the bush as fuel.

Or when Simon in the NT wanted to purchase the Holy Spirit's power from John and Peter as compared to freely receiving and giving it.

Re: A people of no understanding: therefore he that made them will not have mercy on

Jude*1:7*Even*as*Sodom*and*Gomorrha,*and*the*citie s*about*them*in*like*manner,*giving*themselves*ove r*to*fornication,*and*going*after*strange*flesh,*a re*set*forth*for*an*example,*suffering*the*vengean ce*of*eternal*fire.

Looks*like*I*can*agree*with*you*a*little.

They*offered*strange*fire*as*you*highlighted,*the* same*as*sodom*went*after*strange*flesh,*and*their* example*then*shows*they*receive*the*vengeance*of*e ternal*fire.*That*eternal*fire*is*the*Lored*who*is *a*consuming*fire,*who*devoured*them*in*fire,*beca use*the*Lord*said,*all*who*come*to*Him*will*be*hol y*and*glorify*the*Lord..

Leviticus*10:*And*Nadab*and*Abihu,*the*sons*of*Aar on,*took*either*of*them*his*censer,*and*put*fire*t herein,*and*put*incense*thereon,*and*offered*stran ge*fire*before*the*Lord,*which*he*commanded*them*n ot.
    2*And*there*went*out*fire*from*the*Lord,*and*devou red*them,*and*they*died*before*the*Lord.
    3*Then*Moses*said*unto*Aaron,*This*is*it*that*the* Lord*spake,*saying,*I*will*be*sanctified*in*them*t hat*come*nigh*me,*and*before*all*the*people*I*will *be*glorified.*And*Aaron*held*his*peace.

Flaming*fire*taking*vengeance,*on*them*that*know*n ot*God,*who*obey*not*the*gospel*of*our*Lord*Jesus* Christ,*receiving*the*very*same*everlasting*destru ction*away*from*the*glory*of*His*power,*and*all*th is*occurs*when*He*comes*to*be*glorified*in*His*sai nts..

2*Thessalonians*1:8*In*flaming*fire*taking*vengean ce*on*them*that*know*not*God,*and*that*obey*not*th e*gospel*of*our*Lord*Jesus*Christ:
    9*Who*shall*be*punished*with*everlasting*destructi on*from*the*presence*of*the*Lord,*and*from*the*glo ry*of*his*power;
    10*When*he*shall*come*to*be*glorified*in*his*saint s,*and*to*be*admired*in*all*them*that*believe*(bec ause*our*testimony*among*you*was*believed)*in*that *day.

The*mount*where*the*Lord*descended*in*fire,*tells* of*the*acceptable*fire,*only*the*Lord*is*acceptabl e.*Only*the*Lord*descends*from*Heaven*as*fire,*onl y*the*Lord*ascends*to*heaven*as*fire..

Ephesians 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

Revelation 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
    7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

The terrifying sight even for Moses, nobody could endure what was commanded, its not possible for any man. That is why the topic was, people of no understanding.

We serve with reverence and godly fear, if we fear the terrifying examples that were all done, and we see we dso not escape if we turen away the same as they turned away and were consumed, for our God is the very same consuming fire..

Exodus*19:18*And*mount*Sinai*was*altogether*on*a*s moke,*because*the*Lord*descended*upon*it*in*fire:* and*the*smoke*thereof*ascended*as*the*smoke*of*a*f urnace,*and*the*whole*mount*quaked*greatly.

Hebrews*12:18*For*ye*are*not*come*unto*the*mount*t hat*might*be*touched,*and*that*burned*with*fire,*n or*unto*blackness,*and*darkness,*and*tempest,
    19*And*the*sound*of*a*trumpet,*and*the*voice*of*wo rds;*which*voice*they*that*heard*intreated*that*th e*word*should*not*be*spoken*to*them*any*more:
    20*(For*they*could*not*endure*that*which*was*comma nded,*And*if*so*much*as*a*beast*touch*the*mountain ,*it*shall*be*stoned,*or*thrust*through*with*a*dar t:

Hebrews*12:25*See*that*ye*refuse*not*him*that*spea keth.*For*if*they*escaped*not*who*refused*him*that *spake*on*earth,*much*more*shall*not*we*escape,*if *we*turn*away*from*him*that*speaketh*from*heaven:
    26*Whose*voice*then*shook*the*earth:*but*now*he*ha th*promised,*saying,*Yet*once*more*I*shake*not*the *earth*only,*but*also*heaven.
    27*And*this*word,*Yet*once*more,*signifieth*the*re moving*of*those*things*that*are*shaken,*as*of*thin gs*that*are*made,*that*those*things*which*cannot*b e*shaken*may*remain.
    28*Wherefore*we*receiving*a*kingdom*which*cannot*b e*moved,*let*us*have*grace,*whereby*we*may*serve*G od*acceptably*with*reverence*and*godly*fear:
    29*For*our*God*is*a*consuming*fire.

The Lord Himself consumes the offerings, and Christ this time was the sweet savour, and the final act is the Lord consuming all that is not the Lord, which is the whole world, as only those in Christ are a sweet savour unto God..

1 Kings 18:38 Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

Judges 13:20 For it came to pass, when the flame went up toward heaven from off the altar, that the angel of the Lord ascended in the flame of the altar. And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.

2*Peter*3:12*Looking*for*and*hasting*unto*the*comi ng*of*the*day*of*God,*wherein*the*heavens*being*on *fire*shall*be*dissolved,*and*the*elements*shall*m elt*with*fervent*heat?

Ephesians 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Isaiah 53:10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

2 Corinthians 2:15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

The bush cant burn, as the Lord did all for the end purpose, to accept everything through Christ. It is why we cant find our own way, because man like a goat is independent, and the way needs/requires us to be dependant on the shepherd of the sheep.

Considering that, the wise know their Lord, the ones not wise, know their own ways.

They were not ready, they lived this life their own ways, they never knew the bridegroom, and He never knew them.

Matthew 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
    2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
    3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
    4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
    5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
    6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
    7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
    8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
    9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
    10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
    11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
    12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Providing treasure in heaven, not here on earth, then the lights are burning, the treasure that faileth not, who has the door opened to them immediately.

But, as in the case of the five foolish, if they eat and drink, be drunken and occupied with this life, then the Lord returns when we are not aware. The ending of all thjings was never about anyone seeing it, all is decided beforehand already and immediately as told...

Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.
    34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
    35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
    36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

Luke 12:45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
    46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

Then heaven and earth pass away, the Lord consuming fire consuming all because all is ungodly, and only the Lord remains and those in Him.

If we have cares of this life, then the same as it happened in the days of Noah it happens now, and that time the Lored smelled a sweet savour to not destroy all living again, this time we need to pray always to escape this snare, but all in the world are under it, if people had no understanding, they have that more bow than ever before..

Genesis 8:21 And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
    27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
    34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
    35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
    36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

We have no light, yet do not trust in the name of the Lord.

We walk in darkness and try to make our own way and our own light.

We make only sparks, and walk only in the light of that fire..

Isaiah 50:10 Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
    11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

The nations choose what is no gods, they forsake the Lord the fountain of living waters, and choose instead broken cisterns that can hold, no water..

Jeremiah 2:11 Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.
    12 Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the Lord.
    13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.
    Who*has*free*will*?

We see light, only in His light..

Revelation 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Psalm 36:9 For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

We are given of the fountain of the water of life, if we thirst after righteousness

Revelation 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

So if they have that heart filled with righteousness, they cant be filled with the gall of bitterness also..

Acts 8:20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

Acts 8:23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

Because it is for those who do not think the gift of the Lord can be purchased with money, because they believed we were redeemed without money, because he calls the poor ( in spirit) who have no money, only those with money spend it on what profits nothing, only those who thirst come to the waters..

Isaiah 52:3 For thus saith the Lord, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

Isaiah 55:Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
    2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

The ways of the flesh and the ways of the Spirit can be simplified by identifying them as follows.

The carnal lifestyle is one in which a person picks and chooses when he wants to follow God's word and when not to. He is on the throne of his life, and certainly will choose to do good at times. At other times, he may want to go his own way and do his own thing, without any regard for the word of God.

The spiritual lifestyle is one in which a person recognizes life is to be lived in constant partnership with God. In all we do we must consult the word of God. We have freedom, but we must always defer to the will of God, as it becomes known to us.

It is true that "men of the collar" sometimes are nothing more than "nominal preachers." They know the word of God in their heads, and they preach it. But they do not live what they preach. They're hypocrites.

Or, they actually change their message to allow for their own carnal lifestyle. They may add to their biblical messages things that are not in the Bible, such as: it's okay to be gay. They have corrupted what the Bible says is the spiritual life.

One can always tell who is truly born again, and fully committed to God. He will always be corrected by God, whenever he wanders away from the teaching or life of the Spirit. He may wander off into sin, momentarily or even for a time. But eventually, the conviction of the Holy Spirit will wear him down where he must confess his sin.

There aren't any Christians whose teaching is perfect, or whose lifestyle is perfect. Being born again, or living the life of the Spirit, is simply a matter of a full commitment to Christ, or a constant partnership with Christ. There will always be evident the fruit of such a relationship in the form of godliness and divine love emanating from such a person.

Carnal is to be non spiritual, and only to be spiritually mined(mind of Christ) is it life and the peace of Christ in us.

Walking as men is to be carnal. The weapons of our warfare in the Spirit of Christ is not carnal at all.

Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

1 Corinthians 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

2 Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds

Freedom is what servants do not have.

When we are the servant of sin, we are FREE from righteoiusness

When we are the servant of Christ we are FREE from sin, the Son made us free from this, and when we as servants have done all that is commanded us, we say we have done that which is our duty to do..

Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
    17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
    18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
    19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
    20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
    21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
    22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
    33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
    34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
    35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
    36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Luke 17:7 But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat?
    8 And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?
    9 Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not.
    10 So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.

Born of God is ONLY as God describes:

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
    9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
    10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

They as told lower down in the verses, not only are made perfect in one, with the Father and the Son joined with them, but also he that is joined with the Lord, in any partnership at all, is ONE SPIRIT, NO LONGER TWO..

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Mark 10:8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
    28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
    29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
    30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
    31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
    32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

The great mystery is, we are joined with Christ of His flesh and of His bones, married, betrothed to Him in faithfulness, NO MORE TWAIN..

Hosea 2:20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the Lord.

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

In this partnership with the Lord, is not to wander off to sin, that is what man claims faithfulness is!

1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Perfection:

2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

2 Thessalonians 3:7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;

Acts 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Perfect...

Psalm 18:32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Psalm 37:37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

Psalm 101:2 I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.

Psalm 101:6 Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.

Proverbs 2:21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.

Proverbs 11:5 The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.

Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Mark 10:26 And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?
    27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
    28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
    29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
    30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
    31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

Luke 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

John 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Corinthians 13:11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

Colossians 4:12 Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

2 Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Hebrews 7:19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

Hebrews 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Hebrews 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Hebrews 13:21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

James 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

James 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

James 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

James 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
    26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
    27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

1 Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

1 John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Revelation 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

Thread Information