Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Good Master, what must I do to inherit eternal life?

Cool Re: Good Master, what must I do to inherit eternal life?

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    Yep, he lacked one thing to be perfect, which is well above where he was in regard to obeying the commandments. He wanted to be perfect but he didn't want to sell everything and be like the disciples following Jesus around in his ministry. As a saved Christian, I too think being perfect would be great but I also am not willing to sell my house and car etc and live a lifestyle with no possessions. That doesn't affect my saved status nor does it anyone else's.
    Are you really saying that if Christ asked you to sell everything and donate the proceeds, you couldn't? If you are not able to walk away from everything you own, Satan will use those things as a stumbling block to snare you.
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Blog Entries

Re: Good Master, what must I do to inherit eternal life?

Quote Originally Posted by Deade View Post
    Are you really saying that if Christ asked you to sell everything and donate the proceeds, you couldn't?
    He didn't ask it of the person in the passage we have been discussing and he hasn't asked it of me either.

If you are not able to walk away from everything you own, Satan will use those things as a stumbling block to snare you.
    I've made the point that almost no Christians have ever sold everything and lived with owning nothing. ie: no one does that because it is not a requirement and how many of us treat the things we own as gods that stop us from faith in Christ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deade View Post
    Are you really saying that if Christ asked you to sell everything and donate the proceeds, you couldn't?
    He didn't ask it of the person in the passage we have been discussing and he hasn't asked it of me either.

If you are not able to walk away from everything you own, Satan will use those things as a stumbling block to snare you.
    I've made the point that almost no Christians have ever sold everything and lived with owning nothing. ie: no one does that because it is not a requirement and how many of us treat the things we own as gods that stop us from faith in Christ?
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

I said it was the same topic and same answer...I never said it was the same story. Same question, same answer.
    They're two different stories, presenting two different problems with two different answers. As I said, obeying the Law for Jesus was the path to God, to Eternal Life. But the Law could not provide Eternal Life itself.

That's because the Law was not just a matter of obeying laws, and getting blessed. It was also an acknowledgement that Eternal Life could *not* be had without redemption.

And the redemption provided by the Law was insufficient to permanently remove Man's sin. Thus, the Law could *not* provide Eternal Life!

Friend, the context of Christ's conversation with the RYR was eternal life. Before he told him to sell and follow and AFTER he told him to sell and follow. This was specifically for the RYR because Christ knew his heart. Outwardly he had the appearance of holiness, but inwardly he wasn't willing to let go of his stronghold and follow Christ.

And you need to understand something, that BEFORE you came to Christ, there had to be a forsaking of self in order to even COME TO Christ. For me it was Alcohol. When I was saved it had to go. I had to forsake it. Could I slip ? Yes. Would it affect my eternity ? No. But in order for me to come to Christ, it had to be gone because I drank every day. Heavily.

You are locked in on a concept that isn't there friend. Jesus was simply identifying the stronghold in the RYR life that was PREVENTING him from following Him in the first place. That's it.

And a little FYI... no one, other than Christ, has pulled off perfection this side of eternity. The biblical references to human perfection are only because Christ's perfection was imputed to us upon salvation. No man born of the flesh has ever been perfect, the RYR included.

He did in Mark 10 , Mathew 19 , and Luke 18. And the question was "IF" God asked you to. would you ?
    But are they willing ? That's the question.

He did in Mark 10 , Mathew 19 , and Luke 18. And the question was "IF" God asked you to. would you ?
    But are they willing ? That's the question.

Originally Posted by Walls
    You INHERIT eternal Life by your works. You HAVE eternal Life by FAITH. May I refer you to my posting #8 for my arguments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    This is a bit too much for me to understand...
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    Right now, all your posts are establishing a plan to achieve salvation through one's "own" work. So help me out... does one inherit eternal life (get saved) due to their OWN works, or by believing in Christ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    Wall's , will there be some people who claimed Faith, but didn't observe the law that will experience the melleniel l reign, but not receive eternal life ? Please clarify.
    Walls, if I have eternal life through Jesus but fail to follow all the works of the Law... what happens to me eternally?
    Gentlemen, esteemed brothers in Christ,

I have written some lengthy postings. If you read them without prejudice, you will admit that there is a natural build up, and explanations of the DIFFERENCES BETWEEN "HAVE" AND "INHERIT" or "ENTER". Language transmits ideas, and for that we have different words for different things, and rules of grammar. If you had never heard of the Bible, or the narrative of the rich man, you would have set the text next to my accumulated postings and considered my arguments. If each statement of mine reflected the plain meaning of the verses it exposes, you would come to the same conclusion as me. I refer you to the example of the sports car. But if you found one or more statements that did not reflect the truth of the sentences in the narrative, you would (i) cast doubt upon the outcome, and (ii) confront me with them. That is how we debate ANYTHING.

But you guys HAVE YET TO SHOW ONE, OR A SERIES OF, FALSE STATEMENTS. You guys make the English word "INHERIT" the same as the English word "HAVE". You guys can mostly comment with a one liner on the OVERALL posting, but you never enter debate on any one sentence. So indulge me with which statement or statements were patently wrong. And so that you don't have to plow through all my postings again, here are the salient points. Choose which one or more is/are wrong.

• The CONTEXT is NOT SALVATION from one's due deserts for sins
    • The CONTEXT is NOT REBIRTH
    • The CONTEXT IS THE MATTER OF "ENTERING" THE Millennial Kingdom when Jesus returns and sets it up. The CONTEXT ends with Mark 10:37, "They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory." "may sit" is future tense, and Christ is in glory in Matthew 25:31-32 AFTER the Great Tribulation and AFTER His return.
    • The Rich Man was an Israelite under Law
    • The Rich Man was wealthy because that is God's PROMISE for keeping the Law. That is, God's HONOR is attached to the man being wealthy
    • The Rich Man KNEW Who Jesus was. According to Matthew 21:38, Mark 12:7 and Luke 20:14, Israel KNEW Who Jesus was
    • The Rich Man had a crucial question based on what he had heard, so he came "running to Jesus"
    • The Rich Man KNEW Who Jesus was because he "kneeled" before Him - a thing forbidden by the Law except He be God
    • The Rich Man called Jesus "Good Master" knowing that the Tanakh declared all men as being NOT GOOD (e.g. Isa.53:6)
    • In all three gospels except Matthew, the Rich man asked about "INHERITING" eternal Life. In Matthew, the Lord ignored the question of "HAVING" eternal Life because the Rich man already BELIEVED Who Jesus was and had CONFESSED IT

Now we must turn to DEFINE the words we debate:
    1. "HAVE" means to possess by possession, by Law and/or by intrinsic union. I "HAVE" $10,000 in my pocket (by possession). I "HAVE" a wife at home (by Law). I "HAVE" a bad temper (an intrinsic attribute of my nature). To HAVE eternal LIFE means that your human nature has been enhanced by, and is mingled with, God's divine nature (2nd Pet.1:4)
    2. "INHERIT" means that somebody else's goods have become yours by the explicit wish of the owner of these goods.
    3. "ENTER" means that you have been sojourning OUTSIDE a given realm but now you are allowed IN.

It is at once clear that these three words have different meanings. So it is with bewilderment that Christian students of the Bible MAKE THEM THE SAME! What could depict more different things than, "I have my father's LIFE because I am his son. I will INHERIT his firm because that is his wish. I will ENTER the chairman's office on the top floor when I inherit the firm." Is "HAVING your father's LIFE the same as ENTERING his office on the top floor? NO! Is the inheritance of a multi-million $ company the same as the LIFE I inherited from my father at my conception? NO!

Prince Charles of Great Britain HAS the LIFE of his mother - Queen Elizabeth. This makes him ELIGIBLE for the throne of Great Britain one day. But has he INHERITED this throne yet? NO! Has he ENTERED the throne room of the Palace as sole OWNER of the pomp, power and money that goes with being a Monarch over this realm? NO!

• What must the Rich Man DO to be eligible for the Millennial Kingdom? NOTHING! He is chosen by God and must BE BORN into the royal family.
    • What must a sinner DO to be eligible for ETERNAL LIFE? NOTHING! He must be forgiven by God and born of the Holy Spirit

• What must Prince Charles, having been BORN an HEIR, do to INHERIT the Throne? He must be disciplined, law-abiding, scholarly at school, have the highest standards of Palace protocol and LOVE the British People. If does not DO these things he will be in jail and not INHERIT.
    • What must the Rich Man, having believed and confessed Jesus DO to INHERIT his place in the Millennial Kingdom. He must be OBEDIENT to God's commands, he must be disciplined and he must LOVE God and His People so as to do all things in their best interests. If he is found wanting in these attributes, he will be found UNWORTHY of the kingdom and cast out of the Kingdom.

The Rich Man is a man under Law. From this he derives his wealth. His wealth is God-given and legitimate. He asks Jesus what he must do to INHERIT eternal Life- that is, according to the definition above, what must he do to make the effects of this LIFE his GOODS. This is confirmed by Jesus saying that INHERITING eternal Life is the same as ENTERING the KINGDOM. He ALREADY has Eternal Life INTRINSICALLY by his FAITH and CONFESSION. The question is NOT how to get that. INTRINSIC eternal and divine life is GAINED BY FAITH. But the KIND OF LIVING in God's Millennial Kingdom will be DEFINED by men who POSSESS eternal Life. The New Rulers of this earth will be motivated in all their actions and decisions by the LIFE THAT IS IN THEM. The question is rather, WHAT SORT OF LIFE MUST I LEAD TO INHERIT THIS MILLENNIAL KINGDOM?

Jesus at once points to OBEDIENCE! The Rich man is a man under Law. So Jesus says, "keep the Law". That the man admits to have done. Jesus commends him and loves him. But then Jesus INTRODUCES the New Age - the New dealing that God has with those who would inherit the EARTH. The Law of Moses is for INHERITING CANAAN (Deut.30:1-5). But God has extended Abraham's INHERITANCE to the WHOLE EARTH (Rom.4:13). And for THIS INHERITANCE a different ROAD or PATH must be traveled. The New Age is one of PATIENCE for the King will DELAY His coming. He will take a FAR JOURNEY for this Kingdom (Mk.13:34; Lk.19:12). Israel have refused this Kingdom and so the King must raise up NEW TALENT (Matt.21:43). So the Kingdom is, as John says in Revelation 1:9, a "kingdom of PATIENCE". And the Lord will give crowns to them who "kept the Word of His PATIENCE" (Rev.3.10). The ROAD to the Kingdom is first PATIENCE!

Then the ROAD is one of self discipline and self denial. The Master has walked this road. Those that aspire to join Him must walk it too. Deny the soul and carry a cross daily is the call. Then comes the long test. While the Lord DELAYS, the Christian is tested and tested to see what he will do under temptation. Will the Christian, who aspires to become a co-king with Jesus, rape, steal and plunder the resources given to him for the people he rules? Will he rule well or steal his neighbors wife? The MORALITY of the aspiring co-king is taught and tested at length. And then finally - WHAT WILL THE NEW CO-KING DO WITH EXQUISITE WEALTH. Will not Christ, "... make him ruler over ALL his goods" (Matthew 24:47). The co-king in the Millennium will have fabulous wealth at his/her fingertips. What shall he /she do with wealth that makes Solomon look like a pauper? THIS IS THE QUESTION THAT IS ANSWERED BY THE NARRATIVE OF THE RICH MAN!!!.

The WEALTH is from God. It is legitimate. It is a REWARD. But what will the owner of such wealth do??? He has TWO OPTIONS:
    1. Use SOME of the wealth for his Kingdom, and the rest for himself - like many African dictators
    2. Use ALL of the money for the good of his subjects and RELY ON GOD TO SUPPLY HIS NEEDS

This is what the Rich Man faced. The age had turned. The Law was until John Baptist. But now a new regime of training is at hand. The Church will not have safe borders like Israel. The Church will not be the Head - but the least. The Church will rule the Church but outside the Church the Christian must bow to God's GENTILE government. The world they live in will be corrupt. But they must SHUN this. Money is called "filthy lucre" - not because money is evil in itself, but because evil is done for it. The Christian in training for the Millennial Kingdom must SHUN wealth. And if God deigns to give him wealth he must seek every opportunity to help first God's people and then the Gentile in need. He is to be "MODERATE". Can he afford a 1 million house? Yes! what shall he do then? Why, buy a 200,000 house and use the remaining 800,000 for the poor and needy. Can he afford a new Mercedes S500? Yes! What shall he do? Why, buy a six-year old Mercedes S500 at a fraction of the cost of a new one and use the remainder for the poor and needy.

BUT IF HE REALLY, REALLY WANTS TO PROVE THAT HE HAS SHUCKED THE LOVE OF MONEY, AND THAT HE HAS SEEN HIS PLACE AS A TRAINEE TO INHERIT THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM, THEN BUY A 100,000 HOUSE AND A FIVE YEAR OLD TOYOTA - AND HAVE MUCH MORE TO INVEST IN GOD'S COMMANDS! The man who can do this NOW, when appearance is everything, will do it easily in the Millennial Kingdom. THE MAN WHO KEEPS ALL FOR HIMSELF NOW WILL LIKEWISE DO IT IN GOD'S KINGDOM - AND BRING IT INTO DISREPUTE.

This is the lesson of the Rich Man.
    • The Law was good for Canaan, but now God sets the whole world at the feet of the Church WHEN HE COMES
    • The Rich Man was caught by BLINDNESS. He did not see that his legitimate wealth could be used to invest in heaven as well as on the earth
    • The Rich man did not see that the GREAT REWARD only comes when Jesus Comes
    • The Rich Man did not see that the AGE and TRAINING of an aspiring co-king of Jesus, HAD CHANGED
    • The Law rewards a man NOW but moth and thief take it. The Kingdom rewards much LATER but it is eternal and cannot be taken
    • The aspiring co-king must have the highest MORAL STANDARD - even higher than the Law
    • The Israelite asks what the Law can do for him. The aspiring co-king must ask what he can do for others
    • The Law shows God's righteousness and blessing. Grace shows God's righteousness, blessing AND MERCY

I dare say that if the Rich Man had read this rather long epistle, he would have done what Jesus asked. What do you think? Which statement above is wrong? And if none be wrong, then there is a good chance that the conclusion is right.

When Jesus answered this young man, the man was under Moses's Law.
    External law, written on stone first by the hand of God, then later expounded upon by men on parchments in the OT. (Moses's law).

But now, as compared to then 'before' Jesus finished His work on Earth.
    God now writes His law on hearts of flesh in those who "follow" Christ Jesus, those who reflect the life lived example of Christ in their daily life walking on the Earth.
    Internal law / Spirit of the law as compared to external law written on stone and parchments that the young man in this story was under as he lived walking on the Earth.

Also, this concept of "perfection" that men have introduced into this threads conversation, well, it is only used by God's Holy Spirit in the concept of salvation when we 'finally' get to see our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus face to face.
    Which will not happen until the END, and then only to those who have endured in their sanctification until their end or the END, which ever comes first.
    What I mean is, if we introduce the concept of perfection into this conversation here, we are introducing confusion into it.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare.
    Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Gentlemen, esteemed brothers in Christ,

I have written some lengthy postings. If you read them without prejudice,
    Walls, can you point out WHERE in your lengthy postings that my latest question is addressed so that I have a response that is "personal" in answering my question

Question was: Walls, if I have eternal life through Jesus but fail to follow all the works of the Law... what happens to me eternally?
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Cool Re: Good Master, what must I do to inherit eternal life?

I am so very happy for you. He has asked me to walk away from all my physical possessions, twice. I did just that. He only allowed me my family. I believe to do that was a requirement.
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Blog Entries

I am so very happy for you. He has asked me to walk away from all my physical possessions, twice. I did just that. He only allowed me my family. I believe to do that was a requirement.
    Deade, ya know, concerning the other thread dealing with "taking up your cross," your testimony here is a perfect example of what taking UP that cross is all about

Not all will be asked by God to "sell" all but this does not mean, He WON'T ask such of some It is a blessing to know there are those obedient to God's call for them.
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Walls, can you point out WHERE in your lengthy postings that my latest question is addressed so that I have a response that is "personal" in answering my question

Question was: Walls, if I have eternal life through Jesus but fail to follow all the works of the Law... what happens to me eternally?
    The word "eternal" means "no beginning and no end". Only God is eternal. So the precise answer to your question is not possible. But I'm going to answer you as if your question was;

Walls, if I have eternal life through Jesus but fail to follow all the works of the Law... what happens to me IN THE FUTURE?
    If this is not in order, just disregard both the question, for I cannot answer something that does not exist, and of course the answer as it does not fit.

If you believe that Jesus of Bethlehem is the Son of God and that He dies for your sins and rose after the third day,
    1. Your sins are forgiven, blotted out, forgotten by God since His retribution fell on Another
    2. Your human spirit is born again (Jn.3:6)
    3. You possess eternal Life intrinsically in your human spirit
    4. You are, by this birth, a son of God
    5. You are, by this birth eligible to be a co-Heir with Jesus
    6. You will be resurrected at the Second Coming of Jesus

These are FIXED and cannot be changed because not one of them depends on you. They are all accomplished by God, Christ and the Holy Spirit.

But the part of you that is not included in the above is your SOUL. And since a man IS a SOUL (Gen.3:7) the fate of his SOUL is central to his FULL salvation. The SOUL of a man, that is, his mind (his thinking organ), his emotions (his feeling organ) and his will (his deciding organ) are horribly corrupted by the LIFE he inherited from Adam. So God sets out to TRANSFORM the Christian's SOUL so that is THINKS like Christ, FEELS like Christ does, and DECIDES in favor of God like Christ does. God supplies all the RESOURCES but the Christian must cooperate with God by being willing to deny himself, be willing to deny the flesh, be willing to deny the pleasantries of the world, be willing to apply God's resources so that Christ is "formed in him (Gal.4:19). For this process of transformation, God sets TWO PERIODS of TIME to achieve it. They are;
    1. Your lifetime after rebirth until you die
    2. The Millennial Kingdom

To motivate the Christian to cooperate with the Holy Spirit in this Transformation process so that it is complete in his lifetime, God sets a REWARD before the Christian. It is that he will (i) be a co-king with Jesus for 1,000 years, and (ii) that he will be allowed into the Wedding Feast that the Father prepares for His Son (not the actual marriage but the Feast). This is what the rich man asked Jesus. He asked what PRICE he must pay for ENTRY into the Millennial Kingdom. The PRICE was total obedience to the Law for a man under Law. The rich man was prepared to pay this price but he did not yet know of the price OUTSIDE of Law - the price that every Gentile Believer will have to pay. This price was the shun the world and its system and its pleasures UNTIL he received it at the judgment Seat of Christ. So your FUTURE, if you pay the price, even unto physical death (martyrdom), you will enter the JOY, FAME and PRESTIGE of being a co-king with Jesus for the first 1,000 years of His everlasting Kingdom.

If the Christian decides that the price is too high, like the rich man, you will appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ NOT HAVING ACHIEVED THE THE TRANSFORMATION WORK SET BEFORE YOU. This is what you will then REAP:
    1. You will NOT be qualified to be a co-king - an utter disgrace
    2. You will NOT be allowed to enjoy the privileges of a son of God - a terrible loss
    3. You will be FOUND UNWORTHY before your fellow Christians - a terrible humiliation
    4. You will be FOUND UNWORTHY before the Gentiles who will scorn you as they will scorn Esau
    5. You will be cast out of the presence of Christ for these 1,000 years
    6. Since Jesus is the "Light of the world", being cast out of the kingdom and His presence is called "OUTER DARKNESS"
    7. You will be refused entry into the Wedding Feast a prestigious and joyful occasion - a terrible emotional loss
    8. You will have your God-given abilities (your Talents and Pounds) STRIPPED FROM YOU - a terrible loss and crushing destitution
    9. If you have actively thwarted God's purpose in building the Church, you will be whipped with many stripes - a thousand year long chastisement
    10. You will be, for this 1,000 years, DEVOID OF JOY. You will lose your soul(-life)
    11. You will be, for this 1,000 years, DEVOID OF JOY because ultimate joy is in the presence of God
    12. You will be FORCED to pay the same price that you avoided during your life time. The foolish Virgins paid the price but were still excluded from the Wedding Feast and Kingdom.

But because you were "predestinated" by God to be CONFORMED to the image of Jesus (Rom.8:29), God's chastisement has an end. At the end of the Millennial Kingdom, the first 1,000 years of Christ's "everlasting Kingdom", you will have been transformed by the rigors of God's chastising hand, and will be "prepared" as a Bride (Rev.21:2). The "weeping and gnashing of teeth" is over (Rev.21:4). The slothful, wayward Christian has been "excercised" by God's chastisement. They are fit to (i) be the Bride (Rev.21:2), and (ii) fit to rule the earth (Rev.22:5). God cannot be thwarted. Even the most rebellious of His children will not be able to withstand God. The choice is ours;
    1. Do we accept the PRICE of deny ourselves and shunning the world FOR THE KINGDOM? 0r
    2. Do we count the price too high like the rich man, and be DISINHERITED of the Millennial Kingdom?

That is your FUTURE. You decide.

I will end with an unnecessary statement because somebody is just waiting to jump on this posting. It is this. The outcome of the Judgement Seat of Christ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR HAVING ETERNAL LIFE, BEING FORGIVEN YOUR PAST SINS, MISSING THE LAKE OF FIRE, AND BEING A SON OF GOD. THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST IS TO DECIDE WHO IS WORTHY TO BE IN THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM WITH JESUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    The word "eternal" means "no beginning and no end". Only God is eternal. So the precise answer to your question is not possible. But I'm going to answer you as if your question was;
    One gains "eternal life", as you have defined it, when his created life is combined and made one with God's uncreated life. Thus we have both eternal life and everlasting life.

God bless.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    One gains "eternal life", as you have defined it, when his created life is combined and made one with God's uncreated life. Thus we have both eternal life and everlasting life.

God bless.

Mark
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post

God bless.

Mark

God bless.

Mark
    Correct. God's life is eternal. It had no beginning, neither can it end. When we believe we receive this life intrinsically. But Slug1 did not ask this. He asked "what happens to him eternally". Because we have a beginning, and then another beginning at rebirth be are not eternal, nor can our fate be eternal, since it has a beginning. But the Life that we now possess is eternal, and this causes us to have "EVERLASTING" life. The divine life that always was, when mingled with a finite man, gives him "everlasting" life (John 3:16, 36 4:14, 5:24, 6:27, 40, 47; Romans 6:22, etc.).

Blog Entries

That is your FUTURE. You decide.

I will end with an unnecessary statement because somebody is just waiting to jump on this posting. It is this. The outcome of the Judgement Seat of Christ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR HAVING ETERNAL LIFE, BEING FORGIVEN YOUR PAST SINS, MISSING THE LAKE OF FIRE, AND BEING A SON OF GOD. THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST IS TO DECIDE WHO IS WORTHY TO BE IN THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM WITH JESUS.
    Wall... the "results or consequences" of NOT completing transformation, the #1-12 you listed, which works of the Law have you not completed/done yet, and thus may suffer loss from that list of 1-12?
    Slug1--out

Thread Information