Thread: Greetings, Earthlings

Greetings, Earthlings

I'll introduce myself by doing what I do best: Complaining.

During my first attempt to register, your silly "Random Question" thing burped out, "Before Moses was, ___." (Two Words).

I answered correctly: "Fake Quote." However, my answer was rejected.

(Since you may be confused, your question should have read, "Before ABRAHAM was, ____.")

Re: Greetings, Earthlings

Quote Originally Posted by NorrinRadd View Post

During my first attempt to register, your silly "Random Question" thing burped out, "Before Moses was, ___." (Two Words).

(Since you may be confused, your question should have read, "Before ABRAHAM was, ____.")
    That's funny! Don't let trivial things discourage you from participation. We need more thinking people, who are sincerely interested in reading the Scriptures properly!

Blog Entries

Welcome to bibleforums ! And about that question....Shhh the bots might hear you !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NorrinRadd View Post

No, no one here is confused. We all know the correct quote. No one here wrote any of those questions. Yes, we've gotten that complaint before. Sorry you think the whole thing is silly. Sorry you think it's just "burping" out questions.

Why not tone down the contempt and do what randyk said and find a place to participate constructively. You are welcome to do that.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Welcome! Thanks for the funny intro. There are some small hoops to jump through to get started but its worth it!

Cool Re: Greetings, Earthlings

Hello NorrinRadd, welcome to BibleForums. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Blog Entries

As always......to each their own. Circumventing the Bots and hackers can be a practice in patience these days.
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Thread Information